1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
posted
im using huion 420 on win 10 fall creator update and facing this problem. uncheck Support TabletPC on huion program fix the problem xD
posted

Zedrik wrote:

it doesn't work for me, i have a Genius EasyPen i405x
me too.. i stop playing osu cause that. :C
posted
I have a Bamboo cth-300 and isnt recognized by the wacom driver, so i cant disable windows ink how i do it?
posted
Hey so I own a Huion 420 tablet and everytime I open up the folder with the properties and try to find the .ini file, I can’t. I can only find a file called tabletconfig with no .ini at the end and when I open it up, one thing pops up. The tablet graphics thing is the only thing that pops up and nothing about what is shown on the example. Please help. Thanks. ;)
posted

Shxdok wrote:

Hey so I own a Huion 420 tablet and everytime I open up the folder with the properties and try to find the .ini file, I can’t. I can only find a file called tabletconfig with no .ini at the end and when I open it up, one thing pops up. The tablet graphics thing is the only thing that pops up and nothing about what is shown on the example. Please help. Thanks. ;)
You probably don't have File Extensions enabled in windows. If you go to properties it will tell you what file format it is. You can always right click and Open With and Select Notepad (Sometimes Edit will be an options, this might do the same thing)

First though, make sure your tablet drivers don't have a Support TabletPC Option, if it does, disable it. It should do the same thing, but without as much hassle.
posted
Im not having a problem with tablet issues but once I updated to Windows 10 Creator update my osu can't run properly. Once I open it it's stuck at 4,000 ms and I can't find a way to get rid of it. Help?
posted
I did but its not changing in the game :(
posted

[Xenon] wrote:

Im not having a problem with tablet issues but once I updated to Windows 10 Creator update my osu can't run properly. Once I open it it's stuck at 4,000 ms and I can't find a way to get rid of it. Help?
Make a new Topic post.
posted

ItsDanny wrote:

I did but its not changing in the game :(
Make sure you don't have "Map absolute raw input" enabled in osu! and try setting the tablet to osu! specifically instead of all
posted
Stil not working i got the CTH-480/s :(
posted
Wow thanks alot man i was afraid that i wouldnt be able to use the pen thanks alot
posted
I found another way to solve this problem, maybe some of u can free from the problem. I'm using huion h420

So you go to the pen&windows ink and turn on the "Ignore touch input when I'm using my pen" and it fixed my problems.
posted
Worked for me
posted
i have a Genius Tablet and it no have the .ini
posted
How do I do this with gaomon. When I open the .ini the only thing that shows up is [Graphics_Tablet]
DeviceType=HNDT_T_0K_0SK
posted
Help i need help because mi osu freze in the start,
I only listen to the introduction of background music,
but when I click the image stays stuck, help my osu never stayed stuck and I played more than a year ago

HELP PLEASE I NEED MY OSU :cry:
Some charitable soul to help me pls
posted

Bulma Gaymer wrote:

Help i need help because mi osu freze in the start,
I only listen to the introduction of background music,
but when I click the image stays stuck, help my osu never stayed stuck and I played more than a year ago

HELP PLEASE I NEED MY OSU :cry:
Some charitable soul to help me pls
create a new thread to explain your issue, instead of posting on threads that doesn't have anything to do with your problem.
posted
I had this issue right after the update, I fixed it by reloading my tablet settings.. wacom's driver has "Wacom Preference File Utility" so I had a backup of my preferences, it fixed it.
Probably I explained it in a really bad way but try to reset your tablet settings to the default and load a saved profile,
here is how you do it with wacom's driver:
SPOILER
Find the utility
SPOILER
Save a backup

SPOILER
Load from backup



I hope that this will help :)
posted
well, I'm on a Wacom tablet, and that fix didn't work unless I disable raw input, playing at a 1.0 sensitivity is not for me dude, I played at 2.23 before I had this problem a few days ago. any way around this? I can't seem to find a way to adjust sensitivity right off of my Wacom tablet properties. so there's really no way around this if the windows ink fix doesn't work and raw input also makes the game unplayable? i don't wanna go back to a mouse :cry:
posted

extrananners wrote:

well, I'm on a Wacom tablet, and that fix didn't work unless I disable raw input, playing at a 1.0 sensitivity is not for me dude, I played at 2.23 before I had this problem a few days ago. any way around this? I can't seem to find a way to adjust sensitivity right off of my Wacom tablet properties. so there's really no way around this if the windows ink fix doesn't work and raw input also makes the game unplayable? i don't wanna go back to a mouse :cry:
Unless you have some incredibly old Wacom tablet, you should be able to decrease the size of your active being used. This will replicate the increased sensitivity. If you have a newer tablet and do not have this option, you may have installed the wrong drivers.
Please sign in to reply.