forum

[confirmed] Windows 10 Creator update Cursor & Raw Input issues.

posted
Total Posts
show more
PandaMiku
I can't rollback because i literal factor reset my whole pc for this one game called osu!
Lyawi
nice config file I got right there.

Ncookie
I don't know exactly where to post this, but after the windows 10 update, I was having FPS/latency/dropped frames issues whenever moving my tablet pen.

So for any Huion tablet users experiencing the same thing:
Disabling "Support Tablet PC" in your driver options fixed my issues completely.

Hope this helps other people out!
Death

Ncookie wrote:

I don't know exactly where to post this, but after the windows 10 update, I was having FPS/latency/dropped frames issues whenever moving my tablet pen.

So for any Huion tablet users experiencing the same thing:
Disabling "Support Tablet PC" in your driver options fixed my issues completely.

Hope this helps other people out!
That is the exact thing this thread says to do...
[ Ginko ]
I'm actually having problem with the raw input.

When it's enable my cursor is stuck in the top left, it's like the windows Ink wasn't disable but it is.
But if I disable the raw input I'm having FPS/latency/dropped frames, (and can't right click whis my pen in osu! only).
It's like this since the last wacom tablet MaJ

I hope to be Clear and thanks if you can help !
Xaikii
Once again this issue appeared for me...
The thing is, I disabled Shadow Ink already
It's the exact same issue as before... only that now it even happens even if Shadow Ink is already disabled...

It's like this already a few days...
I recently updated Windows again and update my Tablet Driver...

Anyone else experiencing these Issues again?

Driver: Intuos P S 6.3.30-4
Windows: Windows 10 Home 10.0.16299 Build 16299
ShynePlayz

GLIED wrote:

ive turned supportinkdisable to 0 on my huionh420 already but it still does not work. It only does work if i turn off raw input, which is not what i want, is this the same for wacom tablets?

Yes it is, atleast for my tablet since I do not have the windows ink off. That's seems to be causing the problem for me.
MagicalNeko
I was an idiot,it was the touchpad from my laptop. I'm left handed so i used my right hand from my keyboard. but i was touching touchpad. xD If anyone has the same problem,change the buttons.
FemboySkitty
How do I fix this on a cloud computer? The tablet is connected to a mac but it glitches on a windows cloud computer.
WOwOLFofficial
nope still not working
iuasbt
lost my disk to install the tablet's stuff on my computer, i mean everything worked fine until this happened and now i dont know how to fix it without the disk :/
Death

iuasbt wrote:

lost my disk to install the tablet's stuff on my computer, i mean everything worked fine until this happened and now i dont know how to fix it without the disk :/
Most manufacturers provide download links to drivers on their website.
Emmanuel9
i have 1 problem osu! was unable to otain graphics context if this the first time you´ve seen this, please try restarting your pc
if this is a fresh install, you may be missing graphics drivers. help please
Death

Emmanuel9 wrote:

i have 1 problem osu! was unable to otain graphics context if this the first time you´ve seen this, please try restarting your pc
if this is a fresh install, you may be missing graphics drivers. help please
This thread is for a completely unrelated issue, please create a new thread.
M o g u e
i don't have TabletConfig.ini :C help pls :c

My tablet it's Huion H430P
Death

M o g u e wrote:

i don't have TabletConfig.ini :C help pls :c

My tablet it's Huion H430P
The H430P has an "Enable Windows Ink" checkbox in its drivers under the Digital Pen section. Uncheck that.
Everett
Can't believe this still hasn't been fixed. It's been over a year now.
Kanter216
I haven't Tabletconfig.ini

Could someone send what drivers you have and write to me very much, please, because I still have this error and I can not fix it

My tablet is Huion H640P
Death

Kanter216 wrote:

I haven't Tabletconfig.ini

Could someone send what drivers you have and write to me very much, please, because I still have this error and I can not fix it

My tablet is Huion H640P
You can download the drivers for your tablet from: https://www.huiontablet.com/support

I just looked at the manual for your tablet drivers and it looks like they are the same as, or at least similar to, the H430P. There should be a "Windows Ink" checkbox in the Digital Pen/Stylus Pen portion of your drivers that you can disable.
BlaixenU
I have a Huion420 and I cant find any lines in my .ini file except DeviceType=HNDT_T_0K_0SK
Death

BlaixenU wrote:

I have a Huion420 and I cant find any lines in my .ini file except DeviceType=HNDT_T_0K_0SK

Read the three lines directly above the part that tells you to edit your config file.
fauxes
I have a huion 420 (i assume it will work for most) and the thing i had to do was go into the driver settings and disable the TabletPC one and that seemed to do the trick and now i can have raw input and absolute on so i guess this?
Death

Ubuck wrote:

I have a huion 420 (i assume it will work for most) and the thing i had to do was go into the driver settings and disable the TabletPC one and that seemed to do the trick and now i can have raw input and absolute on so i guess this?
Yes, this is the first thing mentioned under the "Huion/Other" dropdown on this post...
GC Aloo
HELPED A LOT! THANKS!
KAM0ME
My osu was having some problems for some reason frame wise so i turned down the frames and it fized it but then i pressed something about compatibility and it crashed my osu and said something about me not having intel ICD open gl drive and i dont know what that is. now i have to unistall and reinstall the game 20+ skins i have and the 120+ beatmaps i have is there something i can do before i do this so i dont have to go through such a hassel.someone please help me
Tobias Leander
Your Intel graphics drivers are probably out of date, I'd recommend you to update them from Intel's website to fix this issue permanently, quick fix would be to: go to your osu folder and find the file called osu!.pcname.cfg right-click it and open it with notepad and then find the line called CompatibilityContext and set the number to 0

also instead of posting on a forum post that has nothing to do with the issue you are having you should have made your own post.
DowneR123
Thamks man.
I love you
BlaixenU

Death wrote:

BlaixenU wrote:

Read the three lines directly above the part that tells you to edit your config file.

nvm i use other drivers now
YanisOsu
There is a tablet huion h430p I turn off windows ink but raw input does not work
5aiga
For XP-PEN Star 03 Users

If you are experiencing this and own a XP-PEN Star 03 (and possibly other XP-PEN products), there is an option on the far left bottom corner of the PenTablet setup for the tablet where it says "Windows Ink" and has a checkbox next to it. Uncheck the box.
Nodocchi
im XP-PEN StarG640.
Suddenly sensitivity changed after windows 10 update.

someone help me.
JereAitemu
I have a genius f350 tablet and I can not configure the area or the sensitivity help please
waddlecombo
Hi, and thanks for your consideration, but it doesn't seem to work for me.
I am currently using a Gaomon M106K, and have rolled back an update and disabled Windows Ink, but to no prevail.
Any suggestions as to what I could do when using my Gaomon tablet? Thanks in advance!
Ernitus
thank you man i finaly can play osu :D
FrostedMystic
I need help I use XP PEN G430s
Death

FrostedMystic wrote:

I need help I use XP PEN G430s
The official drivers for the G430s have a Windows Ink checkbox at the bottom left of the main interface.
BlueBlazesYT
I would disable windows ink but I don't have the 'tabletconfig.ini' file so I can't. Does anyone know how to get this file?
Death

BlueBlazesYT wrote:

I would disable windows ink but I don't have the 'tabletconfig.ini' file so I can't. Does anyone know how to get this file?
What tablet do you have? If you don't have that file there is probably a different way to disable Windows Ink.
zombiePGM
I can't find the Disable Widows ink in 2019 pls help
Death

zombiePGM wrote:

I can't find the Disable Widows ink in 2019 pls help
We can't help you very well if you don't tell us what tablet you have.
show more