forum

DM Ashura - deltaMAX

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiirn
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 05, 2011 at 9:09:09 AM

Artist: DM Ashura
Title: deltaMAX
Source: DDR Forever
Tags: Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3 stepmania
BPM: 100
Filesize: 7807kb
Play Time: 01:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Beginner (2.95 stars, 134 notes)
  2. Comeback (4.79 stars, 371 notes)
  3. Difficult (4.56 stars, 69 notes)
Download: DM Ashura - deltaMAX
Download: DM Ashura - deltaMAX (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
new mp3, new video, new timing, new map.

guest diffs maybe? idk

for -ranking-

epic sb by ziin as usual
Equivalent_old
At least remove those tags first Shiirn ._.

And this filter somehow annoy me sometime
James2250
Can I nuke this yet? ;)

ahhh short message limit you ruin my short messages
SapphireGhost
You made Imogen Heap sad.

Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Sakura
Modded about some color haxing to avoid approach circles blending with video and reduced spacing in some jumps and made some accelerated spacing less accelerated.

Good job! good luck making an Easy diff for this... you'll need it
OzzyOzrock
I'd be willing to try and make some sort of diff for this. If anything a taiko, lol.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
go ahead, i might not accept mind you. Taiko would be a bad idea due to the timing sections...or maybe a good idea because of them?
who knows.
Mismagius

Shiirn wrote:

for -ranking-
no                                                                
OzzyOzrock

Shiirn wrote:

go ahead, i might not accept mind you. Taiko would be a bad idea due to the timing sections...or maybe a good idea because of them?
who knows.
The solution would be the lowest slider speed, then the increases are just the challenge of it~

Or I could take my time and cleverly use inherits to make it not HOLY SHIT fast.

EDIT: SV 1.0 works fine, and if you ever want, I can make it 0.70 or something.
I won't have any 1/4 in the last parts lol...
Muya
my 1000th post                                                                     
UnderminE

Blue Dragon wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

for -ranking-
no                                                                
Topic Starter
Shiirn

Muya wrote:

my 1000th post                                                                     
~
ziin
my 1112th post.

Now the nice part is I can also slow it down just a tad with the change of one number (we can use 100.995, 101.995, etc...) If we do that, the final note is on 01:54:027, and we can slow it down even further. I don't think there are any rounding errors, as I carried everything out to 12 decimal places.

I believe this song's difficulty derives from our inability to comprehend an exponential BPM. Any timing attempts other than 25%-50% time with a debug screen like when you playtest (which really needs to be added btw) can't very well prove this map wrong.

It's unlikely that anyone can time this with 100% accuracy, so I think we should stick with calculated values, low OD, and prayer to a higher power. And remember that a 100% accurate BPM is unattainable. If a few notes are off, how can you be so certain that it's wrong, and you're not?

Download: DM Ashura - deltaMAX (Shiirn) [Timing].osu
Raging Bull
Curious to see how easy will be since you plan on getting this ranked.

Edit: Wtfuuu I'm so blind.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
Easy/normal is already finished.
Zelos
Also add X2 to tags because it appeared in Dance Dance Revolution X2 before it did Universe 3.
I would also like to make my own difficulty please.
Verdisphena

Blue Dragon wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

for -ranking-
no                                                                
OzzyOzrock
chances are, I have the old timing, and everything.

if I do, and if you can fix that, (which I presume wouldn't be too hard, hell I'll fix them) then yeah!!

Download: DM Ashura - deltaMAX (Shiirn) [Ozzy's Deltaiko].osu
This took too little time...
Magical Pokie