forum

Tips HD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YuukiAsuna00
Sorry for my english but, im ranked 170k so most of my plays evolve around 4star maps do i need to decrease the AR/HP/CS to practice or should I practice right off from where i left off just with HD? :cry:
kai99
You shouldn't try HR or DT yet. You can add HD though, if you want. If you can fc 4* maps i'm pretty sure you'll get along fine
Realmas
Just play it on maps that aren't way above your level.
Sandy Hoey

Realmas wrote:

Just play it on maps that aren't way above your level.
Which I think is 4 star. Play it on high to medium 3 star or very easy 4 star maps
1Alone
Inb4, and keep building your muscle memory. After sometime your hand will start moving by itself wtihout you having to control it much (just don't keep changing your settings/setups). If you get bored, find more beatmaps of the same star instead of trying the harder diff
Topic Starter
YuukiAsuna00
k Ty guys :)
Rifdi
If you want to increase map difficulties with HD, remember that HD mod doesn't really change the game or play at all. I'm a pretty used to HD and i noticed the only thing that HD helps with is just sightreading (may sound contradicting since it should make sightreading kinda hard). The maps that are packed with quick transitioning phase, in this case HD helps since you can focus at one circle at a time. but really, if you're still a 170k player its much better to find your perfect playstyle and mouse grip or pen grip first. its much more worth it.

but if you want to go forward with playing HD sure, just move on and play in the mode/mod which is more interesting for you ;)
Topic Starter
YuukiAsuna00

Rifdi wrote:

If you want to increase map difficulties with HD, remember that HD mod doesn't really change the game or play at all. I'm a pretty used to HD and i noticed the only thing that HD helps with is just sightreading (may sound contradicting since it should make sightreading kinda hard). The maps that are packed with quick transitioning phase, in this case HD helps since you can focus at one circle at a time. but really, if you're still a 170k player its much better to find your perfect playstyle and mouse grip or pen grip first. its much more worth it.

but if you want to go forward with playing HD sure, just move on and play in the mode/mod which is more interesting for you ;)
Haha thankies, i love play HD, very fun xD :) :)
Braixen-Desu
I can't play HD at all, even though people say it's so similar to nomod.
Nomod: Best I can do is FC Cold Green [divine] with good acc
Hidden: Can't even FC a 4.1 star
Hibiya-chan
You can pretty much play map diffs you can with HD, the mod just takes out the approach circles and the circles fade but that's it rly.

kirayagamii wrote:

i love play HD, very fun xD :) :)
yep, it's rly fun, especially on jumps xD

Like ur avatar btw, onodera <3
Buster
you just need to be good at it xd
Deusieus
play hd lol

jokes aside

just play hd with a map that you're comfortable with so that you'll get used to hd and yes the first time it will be shitty acc but soon enough you'll be able to grasp the pp goodness from hd