1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

Quick survey uwo

Mods should be the one enforcing rules!
61.76% 21
OT users should make their own rules!
38.24% 13
Total votes: 34
Polling ended 2017-05-06 15:24:47
Polling is over and can not be voted on anymore.
posted
Make OT great again
(Just a survey, don't take this too serious)
posted
No
posted
lmao this is unexpected
posted
i am afraid to what "OT users should make their own rules!" could bring upon ourselvs
posted

kai99 wrote:

i am afraid to what "OT users should make their own rules!" could bring upon ourselvs
something something nuke blabla
posted
we will never succumb to bwoah !
posted

Flanster wrote:

kai99 wrote:

i am afraid to what "OT users should make their own rules!" could bring upon ourselvs
something something nuke blabla

Meah wrote:

if i detect peace, i shall nuke it
posted
so far hes nuked himself only
posted
Hey Flan where are my fucking OT mod powers wtf
posted

Hika wrote:

Hey Flan where are my fucking OT mod powers wtf
over there over there and up there
posted
like a diamond in the skies
posted
I am not bound by the rules so option 3
posted
pls kill this topic
posted
it's dead on its own
posted
how does it die?
posted
VIVA LA REVOLUCION
posted
Where's the Blitzfrog should be the one making the rules option
posted
NAH FAM, PICK THE NON-FLANSTER ONE
posted

DJ Enetro wrote:

NAH FAM, PICK THE NON-FLANSTER ONE
Fuck you cunt

#TeamFlanster
posted

B1rd wrote:

VIVA LA REVOLUCION
revolución*
show more
Please sign in to reply.