forum

Import in an other computer the beatmaps [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zizzi997
Hi,
I start play osu! in my other computer, but at the moment I'm not at home, and I can't use an USB to import my beatmaps.There's a way to download directly all beatmaps in once time or I need to do all downloads again?
Sorry for bad english... :lol:
James2250
If you are not able to access your other computer then yeah you are going to have to download them from the website again

One of the fastest ways to do that will probably be with beatmap packs
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/packlist
Topic Starter
Zizzi997
Mh, I prefer don't going on blind downloads and do all downloads.
With this thread I would like to give an idea for this problems: It's possible to put in UserCP a direct download of a 'played beatmaps package'?
It can make easier to repair osu! if have to install it again, or in my case to install in an other computer.
It's it understandable? :cry:
Just a .rar with all beatmaps played by the user..!
ziin

Zizzi997 wrote:

Mh, I prefer don't going on blind downloads and do all downloads.
With this thread I would like to give an idea for this problems: It's possible to put in UserCP a direct download of a 'played beatmaps package'?
It can make easier to repair osu! if have to install it again, or in my case to install in an other computer.
It's it understandable? :cry:
Just a .rar with all beatmaps played by the user..!
It's understandable but not worth the time to do so. You will not get any help from any sort of update for osu. Even if someone did find this to be a good idea and worthwhile, it wouldn't be implemented for months.

Go find a USB drive to transfer beatmaps, or package your songs folder in a rar, upload them to mediafire, and download them on the new computer.

Or, remote into your main computer from the other computer.
C-Chan_old
i got the same problem i want to put all my osus (beatmaps) on USB but i can't find them on my pc they are not in the download folder when i put a beat map on the game it disapears from the folder...
Full Tablet

C-Chan wrote:

i got the same problem i want to put all my osus (beatmaps) on USB but i can't find them on my pc they are not in the download folder when i put a beat map on the game it disapears from the folder...
They are in the Songs folder where osu! is installed (default C:/Program Files (x86)/osu!/songs or similar).
TheVileOne
Dragging them into a USB drive is your most sensible option. Keep in mind that [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/140197:15e54]this[/url:15e54] may happen if you drag the beatmaps into a new songs folder. I don't know of a workaround solution yet.