No arabs in the mapping selector team? smh
Racism
also arabic countries never played in any cwc before :thinking:
autofanboy
raisinsm
Crystallize
Oh god these jokes are kiwing me
o x
Olive for this thread, so many good puns.
CoolEVT
When you bad fruit puns to show..

autofanboy
oh god this chat is becoming so strorange
juankristal
i dont have any puns, so meloncholic
Crowley
im mangonna kill myself
[Eun]
I can't pear all of these fruit puns
WalterToro

juankristal wrote:

i dont have any puns, so meloncholic
Where is daikyi when you need it? :thinking:
-Hex-
We will see unappleveable players later.
Edgar_Figaro
How does one apple for the tournament. (Just kidding I know how just going for the fruit pun)
He Ang CTB
Only 2 map selectors for this year :O

Anyway if you want to play EZ/FL/HT pools you can check out my tournaments! :D (totally not advertising!)

"Official" tournaments have preset and rigid rules cuz' it can't possibly include all the variants, also the officials have full authority over these matters so bargaining for change usually doesn't work. If you want rules formats staff-teams etc to be easily negotiable please support Community tournaments! \o/ (which has far more tournament variants than the officials and I can ever provide!)
Kasumi-sama

Haarashi wrote:

Kasumii-sama wrote:

it's time
for hype
Sorry kasumi, there are no HT maps for cwc :/
Make a declaration for next year :)
hell yeah i'm doing that

Nelly wrote:

Kasumii-sama wrote:

it's time
for hype
Sure...

do not bully me
Tonairu
do not bully kasumii www
Kasumi-sama

Enchant wrote:

do not bully kasumii www
yes www
VagaNNN
zzzZZZzzz
Lacrima
hi
lineqtxz

VagaNNN wrote:

zzzZZZzzz
WalterToro
What will come first? New loved maps or a CWC update?
[224]Reol
I have applied for this CWC. However, the South Korean captain did not receive my request.

I did not create a second account... Notice me Loctav senpai... I wanna join this cwc ;w;
He Ang CTB

[224]Reol wrote:

I have applied for this CWC. However, the South Korean captain did not receive my request.

I did not create a second account... Notice me Loctav senpai... I wanna join this cwc ;w;
+1 for [224]HD
lineqtxz

[224]Reol wrote:

lol same happend to me
Deif

[224]Reol wrote:

To you and anybody in your situation, please read this document and follow the instructions. The support team will contact you eventually!
spIyrg
Aww... Didn't get commentator position... ;-;
Riria Rakira
hmm,i'm try this :')
eldnl
put me on chile team bitches
lineqtxz
All teams have more than 4 players, next year #CWC4v4 ???
eldnl

lineqtxz wrote:

All teams have more than 4 players, next year #CWC4v4 ???
he meant put eldnl on chile's team
autofanboy
zirox will be the 7th chilean player
Feel free to
Maybe next year Uruguay will join in...
Topic Starter
Loctav
Wiki updated!
Samuel_Haus

He Ang Erika wrote:

Only 2 map selectors for this year :O

Anyway if you want to play EZ/FL/HT pools you can check out my tournaments! :D (totally not advertising!)

"Official" tournaments have preset and rigid rules cuz' it can't possibly include all the variants, also the officials have full authority over these matters so bargaining for change usually doesn't work. If you want rules formats staff-teams etc to be easily negotiable please support Community tournaments! \o/ (which has far more tournament variants than the officials and I can ever provide!)

EZ POOLS UwU
[Mustard]

alienflybot wrote:

zirox will be the 7th chilean player
really :o?
CLSW
Just I would like to leave my own opinion about the mappool, I hope this could be helpful for further events

Basically, the score system overall has been changed a lot, it means in this scoring system the accuracy have been more important than pure combo, so I think the maps which are pretty hard to get droplets so it'll make more accuracy drop but easy to FC compared with the other maps will have potential to be added (e.g : https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=87764&m=2 Megpoid GUMI & Megurine Luka - Speed [Speed] (inb4 this map has been picked in CWC 2014 so nothing to worry about it))

Hidden mappool shouldn't be harder than NM mappool, but there are some opinions from players that they think playing maps in Hidden mappool with No mod is still harder than playing No mod maps, yes, they were overbalanced. I also agree that hidden mappool was overbalanced, so I wanna see some lenient difficulty of hidden mappool

Also I agree that low AR(8↓) Hidden map should be existed for strategic mappick, but it shouldn't be a mainstream because low AR hidden is completely an anti-meta. As everyone saw CWC 2016 Finals' Hidden mappool has total 3 of AR8 Hidden pick, it wasn't really a nice idea imo. Hidden mod's difficulty isn't only depended on AR, I think the map's characteristic and pattern usages are more important. Even it's pretty high AR compared with low stuffs there are still many of complicated hidden picks with difficult patterns, e.g : https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=686374&m=2 Camellia - dreamless wanderer [Crystal's Overdose] . So I think just using 1 slot for low AR hidden for every rounds shall be the best way to make ideal structure of mappool

For HardRock mappool, I highly recommend to add 1 map with kinda 'memorization' map which needs more memorization to keep combo, this will make unexpected result of the rounds, and also will force players practice it to handle the worst condition. Also they could use their ban cards on it so it'll make the ban phase more interesting

Others are pretty clean, it's sad that I couldn't join the mappool selector for this year but personally I'm really happy to see the better quality of mappool, especially we could see the converts on every rounds again! Sorry for my bad english but I've tried my best to write this to see better things of this (probably) the best tourney. Thank you ;)
Topic Starter
Loctav
Amazing weekend everyone!

The wiki has been updated and as soon as the cache updates, all necessary information can be found there!
ZX123456
hello :)

i see this form wrong

DT memme - cherry blossom ←this song's difficulty and mapper write anti :o

Mapper - Spectator and Difficulty - Platter
-Ken

ZX123456 wrote:

hello :)

i see this form wrong

DT memme - cherry blossom ←this song's difficulty and mapper write anti :o

Mapper - Spectator and Difficulty - Platter
Platter best mapper :^)