forum

A little late, but better late than never.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Souduh
Hey, I go by the name of Sou, but since 3 letters is too short, I had to use my alternate nickname. I made my account a couple months back but didn't bother with the forums or chat at all.

I came to osu because I was recommended it in another forum, stating that it was highly addictive, and that I would really enjoy it, and I do!

I'm hoping I can make a few friends in some way shape or form, so if you'd add me or even talk to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

A little about me; I'm 19, I was a student, and I enjoy Anime, Manga and games greatly. I played alot of MMO's over the years so if you ask me about one, I might have played it. As for Osu!, I mainly play standard. I've tried catch the fruit twice and I think it's pretty fun. I'm pretty bad at taiko when it goes higher than 4 stars but I still love it nonetheless.

Thanks for looking! :D
Vext_old

Souduh wrote:

Hey, I go by the name of Sou, but since 3 letters is too short, I had to use my alternate nickname. I made my account a couple months back but didn't bother with the forums or chat at all.

I came to osu because I was recommended it in another forum, stating that it was highly addictive, and that I would really enjoy it, and I do!

I'm hoping I can make a few friends in some way shape or form, so if you'd add me or even talk to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

A little about me; I'm 19, I was a student, and I enjoy Anime, Manga and games greatly. I played alot of MMO's over the years so if you ask me about one, I might have played it. As for Osu!, I mainly play standard. I've tried catch the fruit twice and I think it's pretty fun. I'm pretty bad at taiko when it goes higher than 4 stars but I still love it nonetheless.

Thanks for looking! :D

Vext wrote:

m3sach wrote:

Catch the Fruit
AHHH!!!!!... Welcome.
Faust
Nice introduction.

Welcome.
Azure_Kite
Welcome to the forums. We're generally a pretty laid--back bunch. Feel free to PM Me if you want a conversation in-game or anything xD
Topic Starter
Souduh
Thanks for the kind welcomes. :D

I'll be sure to enjoy my stay =]
Hika
I HATE READING, tl;dr

Hi. ~