posted
Total Posts
show more
ziin
needs moar bass.
senaya

TKiller wrote:

anyway, anyone needs a full version?
thanks. now i touch myself every night just before going to bed while listening to parousia~
Chewin
Oh srsly, from 00:10:829 to 00:18:929 this piece is so shitty overmapped.
How to map putting elements randomly. Lol.
eddieee

Shiirn wrote:

I fully know that the map was not entirely up to the standards that I hold myself up to right now, however, it was mapped at a time where the stress relief from purely mapping likely kept me from directly offing myself, so I decided to leave it as it was in respect to that.

If you think it's shit, by all means. You're entitled to your opinion. Likewise if you think it's great.

But you seem to be vastly mistaken - I don't map for people who call my maps shit, so no matter how much you rant or rave, I will not bother listening to you unless you provide something constructive. Even the other side is at fault - telling me "it's good" is only a small bit more helpful than telling me "shit sucks" - if you're too lazy or too uninvolved to provide a full-fledged opinion with basis, then you might as well shut up since I and any person worth their salt in the mapping community will ignore you.
emo tears lol and since when is osu!: make stream ~ rank?

Edit: must give it to you, the begin of the map is awesome, it's just the deathstream that is so retarded......:( song is also awesome btw
lol the bugger just have been cut off~
who played with DT+HD :O
Zhongge
WTF, lol~
Mercurial
Some BAT/GMT close this topic.

Necropost isn't allowed, lol.
Mara

iMercurial wrote:

In here? What?
Topic Starter
Shiirn
huh?
maal

iMercurial wrote:

Some BAT/GMT close this topic.

you dumb? necropost is allowed.
kriers
I prefer it fresh, so I'm posting here
miss_master_old
200bpm long crazy stream,
Aoko
Crazy Stream... Death Stream. Title doesn't fit at all. Once you pass this, there. You ascend to heaven.
Anyway, Late congratulations, Good Job Shiirn ;)
Michiton100
To easy 8-)
NoJoke_old_1
A very good challenge for anyone. I don't see anything wrong at all with this map :D Infact I love it, great practice!
kkk12955123
這不科學...
WingSilent
The song is nice but kinda overmapped.
Only 2 diffs... So, begginers can not enjoy as they should if they like this song (Im working on it)

But not enough kiai time, one at the beggining could fit somewhere, while mapping it, i found. ;)
2002kimjin
1초에 1억번 미세진동 최첨단 osu 플레이 기술을 사용하는 미친 초고수들;;;; :(
2002kimjin
I can't pass this beatmap :(
But, they can pass this beatmap...
lit120
This map is hard. Quite hard but streams are really deadly :D