LwL wrote:Hi, from my queue
- 00:00:178 (1,2,3) - again you could make players hate you less by making it a repeat slider since you did that in the end anyways sure
- 00:11:678 (3,4,5,6) - In similar parts elsewhere you've always emphasized the ticks with vocals more, and the large spacing towards (3) seems a bit out of place anyway. Maybe put (3) where (4) is now and then work out the rest of the pattern from there. If you move (6) this would also allow you to put the same emphasis on 00:12:344 (1) - as you did on the two sliders after it, as it is that's kinda lost since there's no flow break and the spacing is also very low. to me, stacking 3 on 4 feels the same as the original one... yeah
- 00:18:178 (3,4) - Spacing seems too low compared to 00:17:511 (5,1) - considering this is as if not more intense fixed
- 00:56:178 (6,1) - Why is this spacing so low? it could be low and it's not a problem. If there must be a jump when there is a white tick,
it would be boring to map it.
- 01:18:344 (3,4) - The strong sound here is on (3), not on (4), so the spacing seems unfitting. fixed
- 01:24:344 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Your emphasis here is completely different from 00:27:011 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , they should follow the same general idea since it's pretty much the exact same, even the lyrics are the same as far as I can tell. ...wouldn't it be boring if the emphasis is the same? I mean,
yeah, it's an Insane, why we couldn't have some casual things in limit so that players won't expect every part you mapped?
Seems solid overall, Good Luck!
Sorry for being late.. yeah, thanks for your mod!
Faygor wrote:hello NM~
sorry for late mod
00:11:344 (2): Inconsistent spacing
00:12:011 (5): same in this part, Symmetry>spacing to me
00:23:678 (4,5,6,7) I would NC for emphasis here but thats just my opinion nice one
00:27:344 (3,4): Not the prettiest flow here, and instead of what u did now i feel that 1,2,3,4 should be a group of notes and 5,6,7,8 be another yeah, but I would keep that for now cuz I think it's fun to play...
00:42:678 (4) Inconsistent spacing with prev slider ummm. symmetry first? I guess
00:49:844 (3,4) Rotating it by a bit clockwise like this (http://i.imgur.com/l1Fup4l.jpg) has better and more consistent angle emphasis in this section but it doesn't look very nice to me...
01:09:011 (3,4,5,6) lol this spacing is too weak considering its kiai sure
01:11:344 (3,4) this too umm I can't think up a better solution to fix this for now.. so just keep it for a while/
i cant get this song off my head
plus the map is really nice too so have a free star