forum

I just thought of something...

posted
Total Posts
show more
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday

Saturos wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

hey, this spot is already taken pal
Orly? Look behind you.

<3
no u

<3
adam2046
Yuukari-Banteki
I lurk in the place you would least suspect me and stalk your every movement~ :D I know who you are, where you live, and what time you get up to go to the bathroom at night. Phear me~
SBKT

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

I lurk in the place you would least suspect me and stalk your every movement~ :D I know who you are, where you live, and what time you get up to go to the bathroom at night. Phear me~
Why the hell are all you knockoffs ripping me off? That's IT. I'm going to FIND whoever keeps giving you the key to my Dungeon and I'm going to kill him and mess with his corpse. Also, might be raep time for anyone in CURRENT posession of the key. Awwww yeeeaaaah.

That's only a secret identity place. The room I stay in not to arouse suspicion is normally the room closest to the cafeteria, which is also a secret place because the dude serves up exactly what I tell him. Mmmm, I love that Souvlaki.
Topic Starter
ash
seriously what the fuck guys

there is too much drama in this hotel

WHERE IS THE MANAGEMENT
SBKT

Ash wrote:

seriously what the fuck guys

there is too much drama in this hotel

WHERE IS THE MANAGEMENT
Management... They're all snorting crack or throwing the drunks and bums out.
Topic Starter
ash
that would make sense

isn't pokebis the manager
SBKT
Call the hospital.
Slain087
I didn't get any response when I called.

*sets up one-way gap to the Lobby in front of the door to my suite* Now, unless you can jump a few hundred feet into the air, I don't think you'll be getting in here.
Topic Starter
ash

Slain087 wrote:

*sets up one-way gap to the Lobby in front of the door to my suite* Now, unless you can jump a few hundred feet into the air, I don't think you'll be getting in here.
who says I can't? just watch me

okay i jumped, now what
Pokebis
/manages
The drama is a selling point, sillies!
Topic Starter
ash
your mom is a selling point INBED

btw when is the pool open
Slain087
Pokebis

Ash wrote:

Never.
Pool's always closed. :?
adam2046
Do we have a randomly generated dungeon?
Or is it just the regular type?
SBKT

adam2046 wrote:

Do we have a randomly generated dungeon?
Or is it just the regular type?
It's a 40 man raid for level 90's only. The first boss is the Killer Rabbit of Karbanog.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Suika Ibuki is boss 2, with Aya, Reimu, and Marisa as Adds, and boss 3 is Arcueid Brunestud.

Boss 4 is an NE hunter who I know who wants to be evil, and boss 5 is me. I've wiped Nihilum countless times.
lukewarmholiday

Pokebis wrote:

Ash wrote:

Never.
WRONG

SBKT

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

Ash wrote:

Never.
WRONG

YOU! TO THE DUNGEON!
fdtoonsman
I have a special room out back.

SBKT

fdtoonsman wrote:

I have a special room out back.

Oh, that's where you are!

Oh, and your scheduled beating is this thursday at five. Don't be late.