*namirin - Koi no Hime Hime Pettanko [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
56
Topic Starter
Litharrale
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 13 June 2017 at 8:01:55 PM

Artist: *namirin
Title: Koi no Hime Hime Pettanko
Source: 弱虫ペダル
Tags: yowamushi pedal Virtue utaite
BPM: 178
Filesize: 2756kb
Play Time: 01:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy - 4Key (1.41 stars, 304 notes)
  2. Hard - 4Key (2.85 stars, 789 notes)
  3. Normal - 4Key (2.14 stars, 550 notes)
  4. Virtue's HIME - 4Key (3.42 stars, 911 notes)


Download: *namirin - Koi no Hime Hime Pettanko
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
hime hime suki suki

(thanks to curi for the mp3....timing...everything really)
Virtue-
hi GD as request owo
HIME HIME HIME HIME HIME
L A U R A
hey hey~~~

hard

00:09:888 (9888|3) - i think the ln can be longer can be made longer til the next ln since long sound goes that long or you can make it to represent that spammy synth sound
00:11:237 (11237|1,11237|0) - here too same like above ln til 00:12:248 - \
00:33:315 - 00:33:315 - make it 2 notes and delet 00:33:400 (33400|3,33484|2,33568|1) - since theres no sound to be represent there

Virtue's Hime

00:05:843 (5843|3) - end the ln 00:06:012 - here i think
00:26:237 (26237|0,26237|1,26405|0,26405|2,26574|3,26574|0,26742|0,26742|1) - the ln on the left side just way to heavy probably better balance it or like
00:27:585 (27585|2,27585|3,27754|1,27754|3,27922|3,27922|0,28091|3,28091|2) - same like above
00:30:113 (30113|1,30113|0) - delete the ln and make it stairy i think
00:32:810 (32810|3,32810|2) - same like above
00:38:372 (38372|0,38372|3,38540|2,38540|0,38709|1,38709|0) - i think make it like my suggestion screenshot in this part
01:19:327 (79327|3,79411|2,79495|0,79579|1) - make it like i think
01:31:124 (91124|0) - move it to 2
01:31:630 (91630|1) - move it to 1


This is sooong waay to cute to be missed >.< i give a star for it and make it ranked please
Topic Starter
Litharrale

L A U R A wrote:

hey hey~~~

hard

00:09:888 (9888|3) - i think the ln can be longer can be made longer til the next ln since long sound goes that long or you can make it to represent that spammy synth sound I didnt really want it to be mapping anything specific. Making it longer removes emphasis from the next one as well
00:11:237 (11237|1,11237|0) - here too same like above ln til 00:12:248 - \
00:33:315 - 00:33:315 - make it 2 notes and delet 00:33:400 (33400|3,33484|2,33568|1) - since theres no sound to be represent there done!


Virtue's Hime

00:05:843 (5843|3) - end the ln 00:06:012 - here i think
00:26:237 (26237|0,26237|1,26405|0,26405|2,26574|3,26574|0,26742|0,26742|1) - the ln on the left side just way to heavy probably better balance it or like
00:27:585 (27585|2,27585|3,27754|1,27754|3,27922|3,27922|0,28091|3,28091|2) - same like above
00:30:113 (30113|1,30113|0) - delete the ln and make it stairy i think
00:32:810 (32810|3,32810|2) - same like above
00:38:372 (38372|0,38372|3,38540|2,38540|0,38709|1,38709|0) - i think make it like my suggestion screenshot in this part
01:19:327 (79327|3,79411|2,79495|0,79579|1) - make it like i think
01:31:124 (91124|0) - move it to 2
01:31:630 (91630|1) - move it to 1


This is sooong waay to cute to be missed >.< i give a star for it and make it ranked please
Thanks!
dudehacker
Very good hitsound, and very fun map, if I was BN I would insta rank this.
Good job

Add this hitsound at this place:
01:22:866 (82866|0,83540|0) -
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yu07tma4ip1ocof/AABQcFNCWrlpsbRUO3Oyags5a?dl=0&preview=LR_CymbalCCR.wav

And maybe change your current hitfinish to this?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yu07tma4ip1ocof/AABQcFNCWrlpsbRUO3Oyags5a?dl=0&preview=LR_CymbalQST.wav
Adiopulse
Quick Mod
00:50:338 - definitely not overmapped :lol::lol::lol:
Topic Starter
Litharrale

dudehacker wrote:

Very good hitsound, and very fun map, if I was BN I would insta rank this.
Good job

Add this hitsound at this place:
01:22:866 (82866|0,83540|0) -
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yu07tma4ip1ocof/AABQcFNCWrlpsbRUO3Oyags5a?dl=0&preview=LR_CymbalCCR.wav

And maybe change your current hitfinish to this?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yu07tma4ip1ocof/AABQcFNCWrlpsbRUO3Oyags5a?dl=0&preview=LR_CymbalQST.wav
Added both, thanks a tonne!
Topic Starter
Litharrale
double posted
Murumoo
Hi :) modding Hard and GD

(1/2/3/4)

00:20:169 - ctrl + h
00:25:563 -
00:30:956 - same issue ^
01:10:394 -
01:29:945 (89945|0) - ctrl + h
good level
00:05:169 - suggest
01:07:360 (67360|1) - move 3
01:10:394 -
i cant find anymore

good luck :)
Topic Starter
Litharrale

Murumoo wrote:

Hi :) modding Hard and GD

(1/2/3/4)

00:20:169 - ctrl + h
00:25:563 -
00:30:956 - same issue ^
01:10:394 -
01:29:945 (89945|0) - ctrl + h
good level
Accepted all except the 3rd one cause its meant to be uncomfortable on purpose

thanks!
Virtue-

L A U R A wrote:

hey hey~~~

Virtue's Hime

00:05:843 (5843|3) - end the ln 00:06:012 - here i think yeah i know, but i wanna variation on it. so i make it like that
00:26:237 (26237|0,26237|1,26405|0,26405|2,26574|3,26574|0,26742|0,26742|1) - the ln on the left side just way to heavy probably better balance it or like nope, it's quite easy to play. sorry
00:27:585 (27585|2,27585|3,27754|1,27754|3,27922|3,27922|0,28091|3,28091|2) - same like above same like above
00:30:113 (30113|1,30113|0) - delete the ln and make it stairy i think nope, i wanna keep those LNs
00:32:810 (32810|3,32810|2) - same like above same like above
00:38:372 (38372|0,38372|3,38540|2,38540|0,38709|1,38709|0) - i think make it like my suggestion screenshot in this part nope, sorry
01:19:327 (79327|3,79411|2,79495|0,79579|1) - make it like i think 10/10 looks nice owo
01:31:124 (91124|0) - move it to 2 nope
01:31:630 (91630|1) - move it to 1 nope

Adiopulse wrote:

Quick Mod
00:50:338 - definitely not overmapped :lol::lol::lol:
re-arrange
This is sooong waay to cute to be missed >.< i give a star for it and make it ranked please

Murumoo wrote:

Hi :) modding Hard and GD

(1/2/3/4)

00:05:169 - suggest nope, i don't like those somehow :/
01:07:360 (67360|1) - move 3 oki :3
01:10:394 - sure, thanks
i cant find anymore

good luck :)
THANKS GUYS FOR THE MOD >W<)b
HIMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
CrumpetFiddler
as requested in Crumpey's modding queue

Hard(Mod)

00:01:799 - 00:06:518 - basically every double in here should be a single
00:11:574 (11574|2) - delete this
00:13:933 (13933|3,13933|1,13933|0) - make a double
00:40:057 (40057|3,40731|2,41068|0,41405|1) - 00:42:585 (42585|1) - these are mapped to nothing
00:49:327 (49327|1,49327|0,49495|2,49664|1,49664|0,49832|2,50001|1,50001|0) - repetitive
Im not a fan of your easy, normal and hardest diff (imo the hardest is a bit overmapped and the others are overly easy) so i just modded the one i can efficiently mod
Topic Starter
Litharrale

CrumpetFiddler wrote:

as requested in Crumpey's modding queue

Hard(Mod)

00:01:799 - 00:06:518 - basically every double in here should be a single disagree, bass and snare are mapped by doubles
00:11:574 (11574|2) - delete this Why this one and not any of the other hi hats?
00:13:933 (13933|3,13933|1,13933|0) - make a double measure
00:40:057 (40057|3,40731|2,41068|0,41405|1) - 00:42:585 (42585|1) - these are mapped to nothing very clearly is bass there
00:49:327 (49327|1,49327|0,49495|2,49664|1,49664|0,49832|2,50001|1,50001|0) - repetitive that's the point
Im not a fan of your easy, normal and hardest diff (imo the hardest is a bit overmapped and the others are overly easy) so i just modded the one i can efficiently mod
Thanks for the mod, all rejected but I'll work on the normal for now since i do agree that its too easy relative to the hard
Vortex-
Requested mod from cpotfangirl and Vortex- 4k o!mania modding queue

00:07:192 (7192|0,8540|1,9888|3,11237|2) - Extend these sliders to each other

00:28:428 (28428|2) - Make this LN

00:44:270 - Add note here
00:49:158 - ^
00:56:405 - ^
00:56:574 - ^

00:58:428 - Maybe add drum notes here?

01:19:327 (79327|3) - Extend slider to next section

01:22:866 (82866|1,83034|2,83540|1,83709|2) - Maybe make these LN?

Sorry for short mod, but I realize how bad I am modding lower starrating diffs lol

Anyways, nice little mapset you have there, good luck with rank!
Topic Starter
Litharrale

Vortex- wrote:

Requested mod from cpotfangirl and Vortex- 4k o!mania modding queue

00:07:192 (7192|0,8540|1,9888|3,11237|2) - Extend these sliders to each other meh, added notes in between though

00:28:428 (28428|2) - Make this LN kk

00:44:270 - Add note here
00:49:158 - ^
00:56:405 - ^
00:56:574 - ^meh x 4

00:58:428 - Maybe add drum notes here? inconsistent

01:19:327 (79327|3) - Extend slider to next section vocal stops

01:22:866 (82866|1,83034|2,83540|1,83709|2) - Maybe make these LN? too complicated

Sorry for short mod, but I realize how bad I am modding lower starrating diffs lol

Anyways, nice little mapset you have there, good luck with rank!
tytytyty
od3x
Yo

I wanted to do something again but not start another mapset, so here I am nitpicking (ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง

| 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 |

00:05:506 (5506|0) - move to 1 since all other drum hits in the intro were on the two middle columns too. looks better.
00:06:855 (6855|3) - move to 2 ^ OR
move 00:06:518 (6518|0) - to 1 and make these both 1 beat LN. dont move the latter one in this case
00:28:428 (28428|1) - maby LN?

I remember saying similiar to this when I first modded one of your maps way back when but 00:28:428 (28428|1) - and 00:28:428 (28428|1) - dont add up. 01:12:922 - 01:17:304 - you got everything in here. If you plan to emphasize measures, just have it mean something. Especially when you have kiai on both parts. If thats not your cup of kangaroo, just double up the cymbals.

Also, there is a hole in the kiai. Water is already pouring in. ᕕ(⚆‿‿⚆)ᕗ
00:04:495 (4495|0) - looks/plays better on 2 imho
00:06:855 (6855|3) - maby LN?
00:25:563 (25563|2,25731|1) - you could move these to one col to the left and get rid of the double. just for the looks. or maybe mirror earlier pattern.
00:30:956 - mirroring here would look good too. The doubles at the start of measure work well so I thought this would keep that concept cleaner.
But tis' but a suggestion.

00:52:023 - brainfart or really fought against your snare obsession? [ ͠° ͜ʖ °]

01:06:518 - Maybe make the kiai have just doubles on every other beat instead of this. whatever this is. Plays fine but feels weird.

01:25:394 - you had the lovely jingles mapped in the intro but not the outro. only pointing this out, no action required.

>make map
>make a hole in the kiai
>????
>profit ( ͠° ³ °)

As for Hard, I didn't pick up on anything weird. Just that on this diff, the emphasis on measures doesn't really work imo.
Also, Kiaiface 乁(ꗞ‿ꗞ)ㄏ

00:05:506 (5506|1) - Most likely not LN since you made 00:04:158 (4158|1) - a single too
00:06:855 (6855|1) - maby LN?
00:30:113 - and 00:32:810 - would play better with just a stream, but are fine as is
00:49:495 (49495|2,49832|1) - necessary?
01:01:293 - suggestion for the echo "hime". make namirin's vocals as they are, single LN and the echo with double LN. Both syllables.
Aka adding another LN next to 01:01:293 (61293|0,61967|0) - etc etc.
01:26:237 (86237|3,86574|1,87585|0,87922|2,89102|1,89270|3) - I'm not convinced that these are LN worthy so give them some thought. fine as is.
01:33:147 (93147|3,93147|2) - LN these bad boys plzxx

You know what time it is? ヽ(꘠ ͜つ꘠)ノ Kiai hole time ヽ(꘠ ͜つ꘠)ノ

Solid map. pretty sure song was about him or something. 10/10 would mod again.
Topic Starter
Litharrale

od3x wrote:

Yo

I wanted to do something again but not start another mapset, so here I am nitpicking (ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง

| 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 |

00:05:506 (5506|0) - move to 1 since all other drum hits in the intro were on the two middle columns too. looks better. done
00:06:855 (6855|3) - move to 2 ^ OR
move 00:06:518 (6518|0) - to 1 and make these both 1 beat LN. dont move the latter one in this case did this one
00:28:428 (28428|1) - maby LN? ye

I remember saying similiar to this when I first modded one of your maps way back when but 00:28:428 (28428|1) - and 00:28:428 (28428|1) - dont add up. 01:12:922 - 01:17:304 - you got everything in here. If you plan to emphasize measures, just have it mean something. Especially when you have kiai on both parts. If thats not your cup of kangaroo, just double up the cymbals.fixed

Also, there is a hole in the kiai. Water is already pouring in. ᕕ(⚆‿‿⚆)ᕗ
INTENTIONAL REEE

00:04:495 (4495|0) - looks/plays better on 2 imho kk
00:06:855 (6855|3) - maby LN? reduces impact of next thing
00:25:563 (25563|2,25731|1) - you could move these to one col to the left and get rid of the double. just for the looks. or maybe mirror earlier pattern.
00:30:956 - mirroring here would look good too. The doubles at the start of measure work well so I thought this would keep that concept cleaner.
But tis' but a suggestion. intentional

00:52:023 - brainfart or really fought against your snare obsession? [ ͠° ͜ʖ °] it took a while but i decided the vocal was more important :(

01:06:518 - Maybe make the kiai have just doubles on every other beat instead of this. whatever this is. Plays fine but feels weird. yeah

01:25:394 - you had the lovely jingles mapped in the intro but not the outro. only pointing this out, no action required. hmmm, unsure if i should change

>make map
>make a hole in the kiai
>????
>profit ( ͠° ³ °)

As for Hard, I didn't pick up on anything weird. Just that on this diff, the emphasis on measures doesn't really work imo.
Also, Kiaiface 乁(ꗞ‿ꗞ)ㄏ

00:05:506 (5506|1) - Most likely not LN since you made 00:04:158 (4158|1) - a single too
00:06:855 (6855|1) - maby LN?
00:30:113 - and 00:32:810 - would play better with just a stream, but are fine as is
00:49:495 (49495|2,49832|1) - necessary?
01:01:293 - suggestion for the echo "hime". make namirin's vocals as they are, single LN and the echo with double LN. Both syllables.
Aka adding another LN next to 01:01:293 (61293|0,61967|0) - etc etc.
01:26:237 (86237|3,86574|1,87585|0,87922|2,89102|1,89270|3) - I'm not convinced that these are LN worthy so give them some thought. fine as is.
01:33:147 (93147|3,93147|2) - LN these bad boys plzxx

You know what time it is? ヽ(꘠ ͜つ꘠)ノ Kiai hole time ヽ(꘠ ͜つ꘠)ノ

Solid map. pretty sure song was about him or something. 10/10 would mod again.
Todestrieb

This mod can be heavily biased, feel free to reject.

0|1|2|3

00:05:169 (5169|0,5506|0,5843|0,6181|0,6518|0,6855|0,7192|0) - Nitpicky af, but there is a 5 anchors here (https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025660). Maybe try to move it a bit (would also break the right/left here) (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025696 ).

00:17:978 (17978|1,18315|1,18652|1,18990|1,19327|1) - 5 anchors again, try to move it around a bit. Also the pattern feels a bit repetitive. (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025763 ).

00:20:338 (20338|3,20675|3,21012|3,21349|3,21686|3,22023|3) - Anchors again, this one is a bit longer (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025795 ).

00:22:866 (22866|0,23203|0,23540|0,23877|0,24214|0) - You should move them too (even more if you applied my previous suggestion) (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025821 ).

00:29:439 (29439|2,29607|2) - This "mini-jack" feels a bit random compared to the rest, you should re-arrange it (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025830 ).

00:30:450 (30450|2,30956|2,31293|2,31630|2,31967|2) - I don't get why these two LNs are on the same columns (you didn't the previous time at 00:25:057) and It might just be me but you could move it a bit to flow better (specially for the 3rd column) (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025869 ).

00:33:821 (33821|2,34158|2,34495|2,34832|2,35169|2,35506|2,35843|2) - Try to re-arrange a bit, this anchor could also be forgotten (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025908 ).

01:02:136 (62136|1,62304|1,62473|0,62641|0,62978|0,63147|0) - You should try to handbalance these "mini-jacks" a bit, move one or two the right hand, especially considering the next one (01:04:832 (64832|1,65001|1) - ) is also on the left hand (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025940, now you have one on every columns with the one at 01:04:832 (64832|1,65001|1) - ).

01:13:091 (73091|1,73259|1,73428|1,73765|2,73933|2,74102|2) - I don't get what these longer jacks are accentuating, feels a bit wonky to me.

01:20:843 (80843|1,81012|1,81181|1,81349|1) - Same here, I would move 01:21:181 (81181|1) - to 3.
Topic Starter
Litharrale

Todestrieb wrote:


This mod can be heavily biased, feel free to reject.

0|1|2|3

00:05:169 (5169|0,5506|0,5843|0,6181|0,6518|0,6855|0,7192|0) - Nitpicky af, but there is a 5 anchors here (https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025660). Maybe try to move it a bit (would also break the right/left here) (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025696 ).

00:17:978 (17978|1,18315|1,18652|1,18990|1,19327|1) - 5 anchors again, try to move it around a bit. Also the pattern feels a bit repetitive. (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025763 ).

00:20:338 (20338|3,20675|3,21012|3,21349|3,21686|3,22023|3) - Anchors again, this one is a bit longer (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025795 ).

00:22:866 (22866|0,23203|0,23540|0,23877|0,24214|0) - You should move them too (even more if you applied my previous suggestion) (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025821 ).

00:29:439 (29439|2,29607|2) - This "mini-jack" feels a bit random compared to the rest, you should re-arrange it (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025830 ).

00:30:450 (30450|2,30956|2,31293|2,31630|2,31967|2) - I don't get why these two LNs are on the same columns (you didn't the previous time at 00:25:057) and It might just be me but you could move it a bit to flow better (specially for the 3rd column) (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025869 ).

00:33:821 (33821|2,34158|2,34495|2,34832|2,35169|2,35506|2,35843|2) - Try to re-arrange a bit, this anchor could also be forgotten (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025908 ).

01:02:136 (62136|1,62304|1,62473|0,62641|0,62978|0,63147|0) - You should try to handbalance these "mini-jacks" a bit, move one or two the right hand, especially considering the next one (01:04:832 (64832|1,65001|1) - ) is also on the left hand (suggest: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8025940, now you have one on every columns with the one at 01:04:832 (64832|1,65001|1) - ).

01:13:091 (73091|1,73259|1,73428|1,73765|2,73933|2,74102|2) - I don't get what these longer jacks are accentuating, feels a bit wonky to me.

01:20:843 (80843|1,81012|1,81181|1,81349|1) - Same here, I would move 01:21:181 (81181|1) - to 3.
Accepted all except the jack suggestions just because i love the jacks. Fantastic mod!
Virtue-

Litharrale wrote:

od3x wrote:

Yo

I wanted to do something again but not start another mapset, so here I am nitpicking (ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง

| 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 |

00:05:506 (5506|1) - Most likely not LN since you made 00:04:158 (4158|1) - a single too o, okay
00:06:855 (6855|1) - maby LN? sure, good enough there. since there's sound there
00:30:113 - and 00:32:810 - would play better with just a stream, but are fine as is i wanna put those LNs too
00:49:495 (49495|2,49832|1) - necessary? i guess there's a sound there
01:01:293 - suggestion for the echo "hime". make namirin's vocals as they are, single LN and the echo with double LN. Both syllables.
Aka adding another LN next to 01:01:293 (61293|0,61967|0) - etc etc. that would be nice, but..... okay, keep this
01:26:237 (86237|3,86574|1,87585|0,87922|2,89102|1,89270|3) - I'm not convinced that these are LN worthy so give them some thought. fine as is. owo? it's same as the beginning
01:33:147 (93147|3,93147|2) - LN these bad boys plzxx oki 'w')b

You know what time it is? ヽ(꘠ ͜つ꘠)ノ Kiai hole time ヽ(꘠ ͜つ꘠)ノ

Solid map. pretty sure song was about him or something. 10/10 would mod again.
THANKS FOR THE MOD
OWOWOWO
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply