4. Completed Skins
posted
Nice Skin
posted

DimkaZLO wrote:

Nice Skin

Thx :D
posted
This is probably my new primary skin in standard! Really nice UI, easy to read and not too demanding on my toaster-3000 pc.

Really nice job! :)
posted

mwm wrote:

This is probably my new primary skin in standard! Really nice UI, easy to read and not too demanding on my toaster-3000 pc.

Really nice job! :)

Thx for feedback. :D
posted
This is Draknica skin u only change things in play mode such as cursor, hit circle followpoint, etc. but at least it didn't make looks like a lolicon when using this skin :v
posted

Himekawa-san wrote:

This is Draknica skin u only change things in play mode such as cursor, hit circle followpoint, etc. but at least it didn't make looks like a lolicon when using this skin :v

This is a original skin. But Draknica Sagiri skin is a edit ver. But Image Artwork made by Draknica. :v
posted
Are you going to make Elf edition? You know, since she's best girl and all.
posted

[ yogurt ] wrote:

Are you going to make Elf edition? You know, since she's best girl and all.

Now is not.
posted
Goodness you've been making some top tier skins as of late! I was pretty content with your recent murasame skin, but this one looks just as good! Keep up the solid work!
posted

Aura893 wrote:

Goodness you've been making some top tier skins as of late! I was pretty content with your recent murasame skin, but this one looks just as good! Keep up the solid work!

Yeah, Thx guys! :D
posted
Very cute and well done skin! I like :D
posted

-Derek wrote:

Very cute and well done skin! I like :D

Thx! :D
posted
Really nice skin, could you make it also for CTB please?
posted

NesKuiT wrote:

Really nice skin, could you make it also for CTB please?

thx for feedback, but Plz don't request me to make other Mode. sorry. :o
posted
Hi :3
The skin is great but the "selection-mode", Sagiri's head cover the mods that I used on my personal record and the accuracy
Can you fix it?
posted

ShiritoYT wrote:

Hi :3
The skin is great but in selection-mode, Sagiri's head cover the mods that I used on my personal record, the acc
Can you fix it :(

Screenshot plz.
posted
Nah, I think it's ok now :3 nice skin :D
posted

ShiritoYT wrote:

Nah, I think it's ok now :3 nice skin :D

OK, Thx. :3
posted
Okay, you said if osk didn't work.. Try zip.. If the zip can't extrack use the rar.. Then .. How about if rar can't extrack too? (Forget this comment) XD
posted

Shireiya wrote:

Okay, you said if osk didn't work.. Try zip.. If the zip can't extrack use the rar.. Then .. How about if rar can't extrack too? (Forget this comment) XD

Yep, If any file is Corrupt. You can report to me for Corrupt files.