forum

Top plays singletapping with the mouse. Possible?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
1Alone
I know I ask so much questions, sorry If I am becoming annoying :D
Is there anyone who singletaps using m1 and able to do top plays? (Doesn't neccesarily have to be top plays, maybe 5-6k of pp)
The mouse player I've known (Funorange & Angelsim) both singletaps with the keyboard (alternating also sometimes).
It's my playstyle, M1 for singletaps and K1K2 for streams/doubles/triples/alternating.
Is this a viable playstyle? People keep saying to tap with the keyboard as tapping with mouse puts a lot of strains to it, thus losing acc. I'm still doing fine up to 5*, but more than 5* seems like quite a bit of a problem for me.
I tried switching before but it's just like relearning the game because my left hand couldn't tap as fast as the mouse (probably because I've been mouse only player since the beginning)
Should I just continue with this playstyle and increase my singletapping stamina on the right hand or should I switch to tapping with the keyboard?
kai99
I'm not sure what you exactly mean, but maybe you should check Ekoro. He has a unique playstyle with both mouse and keyboard and I think it's similar to what you're describing.

Topic Starter
1Alone

kai99 wrote:

I'm not sure what you exactly mean, but maybe you should check Ekoro. He has a unique playstyle with both mouse and keyboard and I think it's similar to what you're describing.

Yeah it's exactly like this lol, though I would've singletapped for the first four kickslider in the beginning.
The streams is like watching the easier, slower version of centipede lol
DeathHydra
Riviclia
Rio-

1Alone wrote:

It's my playstyle, M1 for singletaps and K1K2 for streams/doubles/triples/alternating.
tbh I plays with this playstyle atm cuz' of medical reason. I can't singletap with my left hand fingers anymore, even 175 bpm giving me a hard time when I try to singletapping in jumps (But I can stream 200+bpm just fine)...
But because I don't want to let my mouse click switch break fast, I refrain to do the M1 singletapping (and mouse-only plays) all the time and sometimes focus more on alternate with K1/K2. And if my left hand do recover, I'm gonna change my playstyle back to my usual K1/K2 Singletapping playstyle (and play online like usual again)...

You should check PeaChick too... He uses only K2 and M1 instead of K1/K2 and M1. Too bad He's already quit from this game though.
The point is, just use whatever playstyle You feel good with. Even if It looks weird or not...