forum

Lithe

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

XPJ38 wrote:

Awesome skin, as usual Xiao :) You are impressive.

My 2 cents: I find your scorebar absolutely unreadable, I just cannot quickly see if I am in the red zone or not.
Except that, your idea of using the scorebar to show the current combo is genius :)
August 4, 2011: Version 1.1
What's new in this version:
  1. Approach circles made 2 pixels thicker
  2. Spinner approach circle is now white for visibility
  3. Scorebar has been altered to reflect osu! mechanics more clearly
  4. Cursor trail has been made more opaque

Download it here (version 1.1): http://puu.sh/40G7

XPJ38 wrote:

Xiao wrote:

Peppy preferred if I didn't reskin osu!stream for osu! standard
Whyyy? It would be so awesome :(
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58973
Magical Pokie
aswome !
XPJ38

Xiao wrote:

August 4, 2011: Version 1.1
What's new in this version:
  1. Approach circles made 2 pixels thicker
  2. Spinner approach circle is now white for visibility
  3. Scorebar has been altered to reflect osu! mechanics more clearly
  4. Cursor trail has been made more opaque
Nice :)

EDIT: I noticed a little glitch on your ranking-D-small (or is it voluntary?):
Xact
needs moar pink
D33d
I think that the dark purple should be lightened or changed to a different colour altogether. It makes it very difficult to see approach circles against dark backgrounds.
Verdisphena
Oh god Xiao, this is awesome, very awesome.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

XPJ38 wrote:

EDIT: I noticed a little glitch on your ranking-D-small (or is it voluntary?):
Not a mistake. Look at the other grades.

D33d wrote:

I think that the dark purple should be lightened or changed to a different colour altogether. It makes it very difficult to see approach circles against dark backgrounds.
That's easily editable in the skin.ini. I'm not too keen on reuploading for a single line change in that file, but I'll keep it in mind if I make an update.
D33d
Yeah, it was just a suggestion for a part of your next update. Naturally, it's better for the proprietor of a skin to alter something which causes issue with somebody, but changing the colour myself will certainly be easy enough.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

D33d wrote:

Yeah, it was just a suggestion for a part of your next update. Naturally, it's better for the proprietor of a skin to alter something which causes issue with somebody, but changing the colour myself will certainly be easy enough.
Will do.

Big update coming: going to add support for Taiko and CtB. Stay tuned!
Ikillforpies
Omg i love this!
Can't wait for Ctb addition!!
S o r c e r y
oh yea,i love this skin very much ;)
Gaba
Pretty good skin. gratz
LightoHK
I love it !
Cool.. 8-)
BrightBlueInk
Gorgeous! I love how clean, but bright and cheerful it is. The sound effects are awesome, too.
YuiiMugii
Wow...the color scheme of this skin has the exact opposite mood of Nexus.
Drakari_old
:/
On one hand, I love this skin.
On the other hand, that spinner is blinding... And I really don't have the knowledge to replace it with something else or anything I would replace it with...

I'm also considering Xi-Style G2 that you just released an hour ago, but I don't really like that spinner either...

I guess I'll at least try this out...
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
Delete the spinner elements and use the default spinner.
ayumichan13
until someone makes a stream that looks like osu! stream's default, this is what I'm using. good job!~
billy96
love the bright color O_O

exact opposite of Nexus maybe?
---
Necropost...

I HATE YOU QUICK REPLY
Kusahime
Its awesome <33 i adore it ^^
Akazumix3
Great work ! <3 Use it<3!
N A L U
Nice Skin.
peppy
This is pretty awesome (as expected from you). Do me a favour xiao: when you release a new skin, PM me with a link to it. So I don't find it 9 months later.

(Also, completely off-topic, but are you interested in having a shot at bringing the osu! default skin up-to-date a bit? Throw me a message if you are and we can have a talk :))
Tshemmp

peppy wrote:

(Also, completely off-topic, but are you interested in having a shot at bringing the osu! default skin up-to-date a bit? Throw me a message if you are and we can have a talk :))
Yeah, please do it Xiao!
K a Y e
Wow.. I love you Xiao
By the way, looks like osu! stream >w<
Still great! Keep up Xiao~
Ceani

You don't even know. . .
r E s P
skin is very nice but your all skins its great Xiao
DarkHenrych
I'm LOVING this skin <3. It's a lot lighter than Standard Osu! skin o.o. And it looks great on Osu!Droid too o:. Just loving it <3. Keep up the great job and hope to see another skin sometime soon just as awesome, if not more, than this one :D.
quit-osu
Ugh so fab I wanna give you a virtual hug can I no okay its fine you sont need to...

But really now I love how you can make the skins look so easy to make when you actually need to woork...

I really love your skins!Simp but retro.Really classy and nice ^-^
deadbeat

Cookie0-0 wrote:

Ugh so fab I wanna give you a virtual hug can I no okay its fine you sont need to...
xxSkyxx_old
Woah!! Nice Skin I am Starting To Download It :) :)
hersa37
Great skin, the only thing that doesn't seem quite right is the count down. It's too slow, so sometimes in fast-beat songs it sound a bit distorted.
Great thing about this map, hidden doesn't seem so hidden
maks996
Nice :)
CNP
Skin Horrivel
HotChocolate
wow nice skin <3