Creator: Leminitruc
Theme: well it's based on the anime infinite stratos
Version: 1.1 (Wip for 1.2)
Download:
-ver 1.0 http://www.mediafire.com/?pi2k71b2trnk8jb
-ver 1.1 http://www.mediafire.com/?pi2k71b2trnk8jb

[Data]

Size: approximately 18.6 Mb
Is it fully skinned? I have skinned the menu and the osu! gameplay , catch the beat may come soon
Screenshots:
screens

spinners

the rank is like that:
D (less powerfull weapon)==C==B==A==goldS==silverS==goldSS==>silverSS (those two are the more powerfull weapon and still secret :) )

in game:

section fail:

section pass:

[Misc]
Creator's comment:
my life :3
Well, first i've decided to create this skin since july, after listening the map super stream from Kanarin.
Then i began to be interested in it (reading the manga, seeing the episodes). My first idea was to do a skin based on the fight between houki and cecilia (majoritary red and blue but i've discovered the other characters and decided to make a global skin)
It's hard to me to release it now because i'm still not satisfied of my work and i still want to add things.
So don't worry releases will come soon! :)
Updates: 31/07/2011 ver 1.0
Requests: i would need other players to tell me what could be wrong with my skin and what should be improved
i would also be glad if some people add some pics of infinite stratos that may should be in the skin (since it's hard to find non-H pics of this manga ;) ) I would accept any help and critics

Also sorry for my bad english (if i've made some mistakes)

Hope you'll like it

Edit: Download link wasn't working but i've fixed it
Magical Pokie
Very good
Z8132432
Very nice, looking forward to version 2.0 :D
Topic Starter
Leminitruc
Here comes the new release ISosu v1.1 \o/
Just a minor release without many changes

VISUAL CHANGES:
-hit300/k/g, 100/k, 50 and fail are now less big (enjoy the view better) :3
-new count 1 2 3 (the old one wasn’t that good)
-new section pass (the overlay is a little pixelized I’ll fix it soon)
-new section fail
-Schwarzer haze’s blazon as lighting (looks great on hidden) °w°
-new spinner-bg and new spin-meter
-slider border are now as the same colour as the hitcircle overlay (which is a scope for those who haven’t noticed) :p

SOUND CHANGES:

-delete the “normal” notes and replace it with the original ones but keeping the “soft” ones
-new count 1 2 3 Iku ze! >w<
-new sound fail

That’s it for this look forward the 1.2 ver with bigger modifications:
-CTB custom
-additional combo-burst
I’m also working for another project a personal’skin with things that I like, that I’ve called “personnal v1.0” (yeah good name) \o/ still WIP but I may upload this for those who may like it.
Well that’s all folks, I’ll work as fast as I can. X3
Neclory
Change scorebar-bg. it only works for 16:9
Topic Starter
Leminitruc

Rin wrote:

Change scorebar-bg. it only works for 16:9
the scorebar bg hidded the score when in 4:3 i've fixed it now scorebarbg is less big

edit: if there are other problems try to take a screenshot it may be easier to solve it :D
Neclory
you deleted the right part? lol
Faust
Not bad..

Has room for improvement, mainly on the hit-combo 300,100 and 50. I feel they can be of a lighter tone.
Topic Starter
Leminitruc

Rin wrote:

you deleted the right part? lol

i thought that was the problem ;w;
i've juste reduced the barbg and the scorebar

also the scorebar bg was made in 1920x1080 because the right was'nt mean to be see (may cause some problems when in 16:9 or 4:3) so i've deleted it.
as i can see with your screenshot the pb wasn't the too huge scorebar hiding the numbers and now it's too small :p however i thinf i will not change because i've tested it even in 640x480 and it fit well.
if you need the old big scorebar juste ask me i'll give you a link ;)

Faust wrote:

Not bad..

Has room for improvement, mainly on the hit-combo 300,100 and 50. I feel they can be of a lighter tone.

i've created those when i was just beginning with gimp so I may will change it in 1.2 or 1.3.
XSCX
I don't care if this is over 10 months but I love this skin <3
Jace04
Hi I was really interested in using the skin that you've created, Leminitruc, and I currently am running Osu on the Mac and was wondering if you're Infinite Stratos Skin works for Macs. Thank you in advance!
Camilom123
Can you pls change the sound when you break a combo
kirueggy
NOOOOOOO this doesn't work for me @_@_@_@
saotomekun97
The amount of details can be a tad distracting... which can lead to disaster in Insane level songs. For competitive players. But it's great for any casual player who just loves music... particularly music related to the skin :D

Ah right, can you please add an icon for nightcore and perfect modes? To add to the completeness :)
lit120
The creator has left and not making this anymore. Such a bump