forum

Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Macanache
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 12:38:52 AM

Artist: Kendrick Lamar
Title: HUMBLE.
Tags: rap
BPM: 75
Filesize: 2931kb
Play Time: 02:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.11 stars, 108 notes)
  2. Hard (2.53 stars, 223 notes)
  3. Insane (3.51 stars, 421 notes)
Download: Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
~EXPLICIT LANGUAGE~
-----------------------------------
This is my first attempt at creating a beatmap. Dificulties:
Easy -Completed and Available
Hard - Completed and Available
Insane - Completed and Available
Sit Down(Extra) - Future idea

-----------------------------------

Any feedback is highly appriciated. You can contact me in-game if you have any idea that could improve the beatmap. If you decide to make a difficulty for this beatmap yourself, feel free to do it. I will then add it and credit you in the dif's name.
Mazziv
hey from m4m

[Easy]

Press ctrl+shift+A and AI mod will open.Now click the little box that says ''Check Distance Snap'' and now you will see there are indeed problems with the map.
change the Offset to 00:07:999 - ?

----------------------------------------------------------------
00:07:999 (1,2) - try to avoid overlaps in easier difficulties that make no sense
00:12:899 - you mapped the guitar 3 times before but here u didnt?
Since you have 4 sliders in the beginning why dont shape a square with them?
00:14:399 (1) - Put a NC here since to show the Music changes
00:14:399 (1) - big white ticks should always be clickable so dont ignore them
00:21:599 (1,2,3) - besides the fact that those 3 are all 1/1 away and visually they are not spaced the same,you should use a different rhythm. Like the one you used before : Note>Slider
this applies throughout the whole map
00:37:599 (9,1,2,3,4) - perfect example why spacing is not equal. 9,1,2 and 3 are pretty close together while 4 is a little bit far away but if you look at the top 1 and 4 are both 1/1 away
00:54:399 (5) - move this slider to 00:53:599 -
00:56:799 - note here
01:12:380 - why put a break here...?
the things i mentioned above apply thoughout the whole map so look through it and you will see what i mean

also,this maps lack in strucutre it looks pretty randomly placed.I suggest you to use Distance Snap and try to form patterns like squares/triangles/pentagrams.

[Hard]
Like i said above this map lacks in structure and a basic idea how spacing works. if you finished the easy diff you should take a look at this diff with the same mindset of using patterns and make spacing fitting

[Insane]
Why does this have a different sampleset than easy and hard?
00:13:599 (1) - this spinner is a bit too fast for anyone i guess
this diff is a mess tbh i cant even tell what you were tryign to map here it just looks like a jump training map in some parts

Since the song doesnt offer much (slow beat/boring insturmentals) you could use 1 rhythm,repeat it and put some variety in it so it doesnt get boring but as it is right now its not looking good.

feel free to call me for a recheck when you applied some stuff!
Topic Starter
Macanache

Mazziv wrote:

hey from m4m

[Easy]

Press ctrl+shift+A and AI mod will open.Now click the little box that says ''Check Distance Snap'' and now you will see there are indeed problems with the map.
change the Offset to 00:07:999 - ? Done

----------------------------------------------------------------
00:07:999 (1,2) - try to avoid overlaps in easier difficulties that make no sense Done
00:12:899 - you mapped the guitar 3 times before but here u didnt?
Since you have 4 sliders in the beginning why dont shape a square with them? Done
00:14:399 (1) - Put a NC here since to show the Music changes Done
00:14:399 (1) - big white ticks should always be clickable so dont ignore them Done
00:21:599 (1,2,3) - besides the fact that those 3 are all 1/1 away and visually they are not spaced the same,you should use a different rhythm. Like the one you used before : Note>Slider
this applies throughout the whole map Done
00:37:599 (9,1,2,3,4) - perfect example why spacing is not equal. 9,1,2 and 3 are pretty close together while 4 is a little bit far away but if you look at the top 1 and 4 are both 1/1 away All difs now use Distance Snapping
00:54:399 (5) - move this slider to 00:53:599 - Done
00:56:799 - note here Done
01:12:380 - why put a break here...? Because it's the only place where I can put a brake on easy
the things i mentioned above apply thoughout the whole map so look through it and you will see what i mean

also,this maps lack in strucutre it looks pretty randomly placed.I suggest you to use Distance Snap and try to form patterns like squares/triangles/pentagrams. All difs now use Distance Snapping

[Hard]
Like i said above this map lacks in structure and a basic idea how spacing works. if you finished the easy diff you should take a look at this diff with the same mindset of using patterns and make spacing fitting All difs now use Distance Snapping

[Insane]
Why does this have a different sampleset than easy and hard?
00:13:599 (1) - this spinner is a bit too fast for anyone i guess Removed it
this diff is a mess tbh i cant even tell what you were tryign to map here it just looks like a jump training map in some parts Remapped

Since the song doesnt offer much (slow beat/boring insturmentals) you could use 1 rhythm,repeat it and put some variety in it so it doesnt get boring but as it is right now its not looking good.

feel free to call me for a recheck when you applied some stuff!
Thanks for the mod!
adityaparama13
i played the insane and it's pretty fun. i'm not a skilled player at all but i like the map. kudos
Topic Starter
Macanache

adityaparama13 wrote:

i played the insane and it's pretty fun. i'm not a skilled player at all but i like the map. kudos
~Thanks~
inhe
150 bpm seems more fitting tbh.

--
Easy
00:37:599 (4) - You miss a clap beat on this slider, I'd probably end the slider at that beat.
00:40:799 (1,2,3) - Most of the map is 1/1 beat circles while this is pretty much the only time a half beat is used with a circle, I'd remove this or add more within the map.
--

--
Hard
00:53:199 (1) - I think ending this spinner at the beat would be better.
02:12:699 (1) - Same thing ^ but just a hitcircle.
--

--
Insane
00:08:799 (3,4,5,6,7) - This seems a bit excessive, and a bit off beat.
00:10:399 (3,4,5,6,7) - Same here
00:55:999 - I think you should add a circle here or something.
HI_SpamBurglar
On hard difficulty some of the single beats block if theres a slider behind and make it difficult to tell whether or not it is actually something you need to hold your finger on and I think it should be removed.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.