forum

Let people still enable video in some songs.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +17
Topic Starter
nava
The title says it all, I want to have a feature which would allow people to still enable videos in some songs even when the 'Background Video' option is disabled.
Might be hard to explain but here is how it would work.
Usually when you disable the 'Background Video' option at the settings, you still can't enable video at songs you want to view video on.
I want to still have the ability enable the video in some songs even when having the setting off because it would save time.
The default of videos would be disabled in all maps but you can still enable video without having to go to the settings vise versa.
Edgar_Figaro
TBH I've thought this would be nice myself. I usually just keep dim at 100% and videos enabled so that if I want to watch a video on a particular map I just slide it off 100%. But I know many people still like some background image even if not watching videos on some songs. Might throw some stars her later if it's not shown as duplicate.
Kyujuroku 96
You still can do that. You can simply untick the Disable video option in Visual Settings
Caput Mortuum

Kyujuroku 96 wrote:

You still can do that. You can simply untick the Disable video option in Visual Settings
i think it's greyed? idk i can't really recall
Kyrari

Kyujuroku 96 wrote:

Doing that disables turning on the video while playing in game, the request asks so it just defaults to not using the video instead.

Which I like since I prefer to play without video and only turning it on specific maps I liked, instead of it turning on for all maps and I have to disable the ones I don't want to see or disabling them all which would require me to go to the options and enable them again.

It's just a really minor thing but I'd like to see it tbh
Topic Starter
nava

Kyujuroku 96 wrote:

That will take like 30 seconds.
Bundikun
I definately support this, can't see any drawbacks to implementing it either. It's fustrating not being able to quickly toggle on and off a video and having to fully dim the song every time you play it or vice versa.