forum

Hey Guys ^_^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
stsingh_master
Hey everyone this is stsingh_master :)
im 17 years old, and i have been a CTB player for quite a while...
but just a while ago, i finally learned how to write messages, comments and all that (noob :P)
so i just want to say hi and say that osu is a great community ^_^ and i hope it continues to grow
and im always happy to make more friends ^^

catch you around :)
dj M2fiesta

stsingh_master wrote:

so i just want to say hi and say that osu is a great community ^_^
Lolz and you sounded so hyper for random reasons..=P

Anyways, welcome to osu and enjoy your stay in this awesome community. ^^.
Vext_old
I don't understand your name, welcome.
Ikillforpies
O hello~ Ctb is da mode :)
Anyway Welcome~
Hika

Vext wrote:

I don't understand your name, welcome.
Topic Starter
stsingh_master
thanks for the welcomes~
what? my real name or my osu name?? :P
Vext_old

stsingh_master wrote:

thanks for the welcomes~
what? my real name or my osu name?? :P
osu!
Topic Starter
stsingh_master
it doesnt really mean anything -_-
i mean the first part singh, that my last name, but other than that nothing....
i made it when i was Little so dont criticize me :P
Vext_old
Works for me. I woulda made up a story about saving starving orphans and kittens from an evil super villain or something though.
Topic Starter
stsingh_master

Vext wrote:

Works for me. I woulda made up a story about saving starving orphans and kittens from an evil super villain or something though.
hahaha we can pretend that too :P
Vext_old
Ok. Your story is now: 5 years ago I was walking down the street on my way to buy some milk for my sick mother. A block away from the store, a man emerged wielding a naginata; I jumped back in surprise. The man demanded my money so he could fund his doomsday device, but if I did not get the milk, my mother would not be able to eat her corn flakes. I rushed the man the soonest moment I saw an opening but he was no easy foe. When he realized I had no intention of giving up my money he resorted to new tactics. He looked over and stated "Give me the money or I kill the starving orphans and kittens in this bag!" I gasped in horror at the atrocity. It was then that I realized I must think quickly, there was no time to waste now. I glanced up yonder at the building next to us "Study Center." I used my magnificent brain to calculate the trajectory and velocity and screamed at the man "HADOUKEN!" as I launched a ball of ferocious power at the first letters. The man screamed as the letters fell to him, crushing and ending his miserable life. I untied the bag and freed the kittens and starving orphans who then accompanied me to the store and back home. We all rejoiced and celebrated being alive over a bowl of corn flakes and milk for the kittens. It was then, in the midst of this happiness that I declared I shall be forever known as: "stsingh_master."

Pure gold.
Topic Starter
stsingh_master

Vext wrote:

Ok. Your story is now: 5 years ago I was walking down the street on my way to buy some milk for my sick mother. A block away from the store, a man emerged wielding a naginata; I jumped back in surprise. The man demanded my money so he could fund his doomsday device, but if I did not get the milk, my mother would not be able to eat her corn flakes. I rushed the man the soonest moment I saw an opening but he was no easy foe. When he realized I had no intention of giving up my money he resorted to new tactics. He looked over and stated "Give me the money or I kill the starving orphans and kittens in this bag!" I gasped in horror at the atrocity. It was then that I realized I must think quickly, there was no time to waste now. I glanced up yonder at the building next to us "Study Center." I used my magnificent brain to calculate the trajectory and velocity and screamed at the man "HADOUKEN!" as I launched a ball of ferocious power at the first letters. The man screamed as the letters fell to him, crushing and ending his miserable life. I untied the bag and freed the kittens and starving orphans who then accompanied me to the store and back home. We all rejoiced and celebrated being alive over a bowl of corn flakes and milk for the kittens. It was then, in the midst of this happiness that I declared I shall be forever known as: "stsingh_master."

Pure gold.
seriously, you are awesome :D hahahaha ^_^
and what you wrote was just pure epicness right there ^^
igarashi_hanari
Vext, I can only write: O_O

And guy-with-the-understanding-name welcome :) I'm new too, so just tell me and we can play together, I love CTB mode ^^
Topic Starter
stsingh_master

igarashi_hanari wrote:

Vext, I can only write: O_O

And guy-with-the-understanding-name welcome :) I'm new too, so just tell me and we can play together, I love CTB mode ^^
hahaha thanks ^_^ awesome, ill friend you and next time we are both on, we will talk :) yep Ctb is the mode :D
heres my profile, im ok at Ctb...... (and im not really new to osu, just before i didnt know how to write messages -_-)

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/349891
Flaf64
Ciao :) benvenuti a osu :D
Topic Starter
stsingh_master

Flaf64 wrote:

Ciao :) benvenuti a osu :D
ciao :) grazie mille ^^ si, sono australiano, e io parlo italiano ;)