help pp got missing pp over 2k

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

TheMemeArrow wrote:

hey i just wanna up date this i check my emails and had this in there like i still don't get what i did wrong the last 2 days i been using my old keyboard testing out black switches on it while having my new one still plunged in so i can type fast still

is there any rules about using 2 keyboard i missed
Probably you're not alowed to use 2 keyboards at same time since humans have 2 hands and 1 it's for move the cursor.
If you didn't use the both at exactly same time could be an error. If you did probably they think you was playing with a friend using the 2 keyboards (not allowed). Maybe the system don't understand one of your keyboards It's hardware and think it's software helping you to tap.

At your situation i would make a vídeo playing exactly as i did with the keyboards and send it to Peppy twitter in a private way explaining my problem since i'm not sure If you're allowed to share the private emails.

Maybe It's just the keyboard isn't identificated as a hardware for some reason.

it was a bad keyboard i was trying to type on it and a letter come up 3 time here and there but i was using numbed to test out the black switches
on it and i wont be trying it again. i have to make up for over a year worth of rank i lose + the year of life i just wasted :?
Hiro-Senpai
Well it shouldn't be a problem. If you managed to get to 40k rank before you can do it now aswell.
Don't worry be happy!
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

2 keyboards shouldn't be an issue. Many players have double keyboard setup. And if you are playing osu normaly the inputs should be registered correctly.
Either you are a cheater or i really don't know. Contact pepper about it or something
dw i would not be that dumb to spend over $100 usd on this game if i was going to just cheat (i don't even know of any cheats for this game) i have no clue whats going on and i have sent an email to them but no reply yet
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Well it shouldn't be a problem. If you managed to get to 40k rank before you can do it now aswell.
Don't worry be happy!
thats what it's starting to look like what i have to do :/ but life inst the same now i have a job and can only play on weekend and after short work days
ManuelOsuPlayer

TheMemeArrow wrote:

it was a bad keyboard i was trying to type on it and a letter come up 3 time here and there but i was using numbed to test out the black switches
on it and i wont be trying it again. i have to make up for over a year worth of rank i lose + the year of life i just wasted :?
Do you use a programmable keyboard and you test If it work to do triples and streams on ranked maps trying to get better scores. You have luck they don't ban you.
Then they delete scores where you could be using this stuff.
It's pretty easy to know If you're doing this. No one have perfect time at all streams triples, only some software do this.
Since you're using software to do some patterns you're cheating.
They don't ban you by do this once and out of song timming.
Stop cheat.
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

TheMemeArrow wrote:

Do you use a programmable keyboard and you test If it work to do triples and streams on ranked maps trying to get better scores. You have luck they don't ban you.
Then they delete scores where you could be using this stuff.
It's pretty easy to know If you're doing this. No one have perfect time at all streams triples, only some software do this.
Since you're using software to do some patterns you're cheating.
They don't ban you by do this once and out of song timming.
Stop cheat.
no no program at all and it happens at random like if i typing some times it will do i once or twice. like it thinks you dabble tap it when you didn't. it made the game unplayable so tush keyboard.

not going to lie i am trash at streams. and i have been trying to play death stream maps for the last 2-4 days to get my speed up(the map was recommended to me but some friends) then i found out the keyboard i use every day it has green switches (Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2016 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Green Switch Backlit) so pull out my old one with black switches on it to try but it started to play up

i do have a program on my pc what im not to shore about it's only been on here for a about 5-6 days it's called twitch old name was curse client it's for modding wow and games like that.
o and i all so added osu!lazer and logged in with the same account i use on normal osu there the only new thing i added to this pc

all this has lead no where. i been rolled back 58 weeks no idea y and still here lessening to trolls saying im cheating not understanding that i have never looked up how to cheat the system... IT A FLIPING POINT AND CLICK GAME!!!!!

i need to find out what has set this off and how i can stop it from banning me down the track i don't wanna put in a year more just to get ban latter on. if any one wanna be some real help that would be good thanks :|
1Alone

TheMemeArrow wrote:

no no program at all and it happens at random like if i typing some times it will do i once or twice. like it thinks you dabble tap it when you didn't. it made the game unplayable so tush keyboard.

not going to lie i am trash at streams. and i have been trying to play death stream maps for the last 2-4 days to get my speed up(the map was recommended to me but some friends) then i found out the keyboard i use every day it has green switches (Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2016 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Green Switch Backlit) so pull out my old one with black switches on it to try but it started to play up

i do have a program on my pc what im not to shore about it's only been on here for a about 5-6 days it's called twitch old name was curse client it's for modding wow and games like that.
o and i all so added osu!lazer and logged in with the same account i use on normal osu there the only new thing i added to this pc

all this has lead no where. i been rolled back 58 weeks no idea y and still here lessening to trolls saying im cheating not understanding that i have never looked up how to cheat the system... IT A FLIPING POINT AND CLICK GAME!!!!!

i need to find out what has set this off and how i can stop it from banning me down the track i don't wanna put in a year more just to get ban latter on. if any one wanna be some real help that would be good thanks :|
No response from peppy yet? That's the only way I think, it's not like you could breach their system and get your scores back lol
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow

1Alone wrote:

TheMemeArrow wrote:

No response from peppy yet? That's the only way I think, it's not like you could breach their system and get your scores back lol
na not even a peep i dont even wanna get in game atm i dont no what got me rolled back it could still be on my pc then i get me ban if it is :/

there one over program on my pc i started to using ds3 tools i think it's but that for my ps4 controller to work on pc i dont think it would be that but just putting it out there
-Makishima S-
If you used any kind of cheatengine or similar framework to this one which is blacklisted - soz dude, you are out of luck.
Don't even piss off peppy or you will get 6-12 month perm.
Hiro-Senpai
In my eyes if he cheated he is damn lucky. I didn't even know that you get a warning before the ban. I thought cheating is a one way trip to restrictoland.
Caradine
where did you get this from
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow

[Taiga] wrote:

If you used any kind of cheatengine or similar framework to this one which is blacklisted - soz dude, you are out of luck.
Lol still sayin I'm cheating is not helping me find out what program got me rolled back
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow

Caradine wrote:

Graphics card box its for over clocking gpu
7ambda
how about you use this opportunity to make yourself look like a more impressive player at lower rank instead
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

In my eyes if he cheated he is damn lucky. I didn't even know that you get a warning before the ban. I thought cheating is a one way trip to restrictoland.
Cheating is a one way trip to ban so y am I not banned because I didn't cheat
ManuelOsuPlayer
When i talk about software i talk about the software what make your keyboard tap to a previous setup speed by keep the key instead tap it multiple times.

When you singletap streams the anticheat system catch you. What do you expect? xDDDDDDD
I'm sure you didn't even buy the keyboard on purpouse to do that. You probably find that fuction and you think: OMG that is how cookiezi do the streams! And you don't even realice you're doing streams using only 1 key xDDDD Something what everybody can see by watching one of your replays.
Probably the anticheat system send you an automatic menssage telling you to stop do it.
They don't automatic ban you because the cheat was very sloopy and the first time. And because no one think someone who want to cheat It's going to do streams using one key :') They just reminded you what you was cheating and punish you deleting your scores.
You're not going to recover your scores because you did something wrong and they punish you xD. If you keep holding down the key to do streams you will get banned for a long. You can use the new keyboard if you don't use the autotap function. xDDDDDDD I'm sorry but this is ridiculous :')
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow

F1r3tar wrote:

how about you use this opportunity to make yourself look like a more impressive player at lower rank instead
That's what I wanna do I just wanna no what set this off so I don't get banned
Caradine

TheMemeArrow wrote:

Caradine wrote:

Graphics card box its for over clocking gpu
PC Gamers are Cheating Overclockers and Anti-Social Internet Hackers
afterburner better
ManuelOsuPlayer

Caradine wrote:

afterburner better
Lmao.
Laptops manufacturers are Underclockers. They sell you laptops 1.9 GHz 16 hours battery but the CPU It's working 1.6 GHz and they don't say it. When you up the CPU to 1'9 = 4 hours battery. 2.4 GHz = 1 hour. Real history.
Caradine

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Caradine wrote:

afterburner better
Lmao.
Laptops manufacturers are Underclockers. They sell you laptops 1.9 GHz 16 hours battery but the CPU It's working 1.6 GHz and they don't say it. When you up the CPU to 1'9 = 4 hours battery. 2.4 GHz = 1 hour. Real history.
Laptop = piece of shit
there you can't even begin to complain about anything more ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Full Tablet

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

When i talk about software i talk about the software what make your keyboard tap to a previous setup speed by keep the key instead tap it multiple times.

When you singletap streams the anticheat system catch you. What do you expect? xDDDDDDD
I'm sure you didn't even buy the keyboard on purpouse to do that. You probably find that fuction and you think: OMG that is how cookiezi do the streams! And you don't even realice you're doing streams using only 1 key xDDDD Something what everybody can see by watching one of your replays.
Probably the anticheat system send you an automatic menssage telling you to stop do it.
They don't automatic ban you because the cheat was very sloopy and the first time. And because no one think someone who want to cheat It's going to do streams using one key :') They just reminded you what you was cheating and punish you deleting your scores.
You're not going to recover your scores because you did something wrong and they punish you xD. If you keep holding down the key to do streams you will get banned for a long. You can use the new keyboard if you don't use the autotap function. xDDDDDDD I'm sorry but this is ridiculous :')
I think the issue he was referring to was key chattering, which is a common problem with mechanical keyboards (caused by a hardware defect), the multiple presses aren't useful for playing since they come only about a few milliseconds after other. Key chattering while playing can trigger a flag, but that alone shouldn't be enough to confirm cheating.
ManuelOsuPlayer

Full Tablet wrote:

I think the issue he was referring to was key chattering, which is a common problem with mechanical keyboards (caused by a hardware defect), the multiple presses aren't useful for playing since they come only about a few milliseconds after other. Key chattering while playing can trigger a flag, but that alone shouldn't be enough to confirm cheating.
I discard that option since It's no way they send you and email before delete tons of your scores without have evidences about cheating.
No way to get banned because the key stucks. Also If your key stuck, you stop playing instead try to get pp using this issue as an adventage. Since the key stucks you're not able to play properly. In the email also they mention something about searching hacks. Or It's a common mensage to all cheaters, or they are saying he search how to program the keyboard and then go to the osu! web, so they can check from what web the user-ip came.
It's really easy to know when someone It's trying to cheat, and when someone have a hardware/software issue or is testing something without cheating purpouses.
-Makishima S-

TheMemeArrow wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

Lol still sayin I'm cheating is not helping me find out what program got me rolled back
I just said what you could use....
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow
O ok sorry Taiga I'm at work right now reading this fast off my phone
Seems no one can help me but a list of blacklisted items would be nice so I can see if I have my or it
Drowned Crow
thats suxx dude im so sorry :/
Kiciuk
Amazing.
40k without even 1x100pp score.
Now you are at right rank .
Topic Starter
TheMemeArrow

Kiciuk wrote:

Amazing.
40k without even 1x100pp score.
Now you are at right rank .