forum

Eden Eternal

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Galkan
Any of you guys play this brand new MMORPG? Write here what classes do you play, what servers on, etc. General EE discussion. Currently my char is 35 Base/31 Warrior/28 Knight/22 Hunter, rolling on Garnet server.

To those who don't know: this game is for free and looks pretty good - I'd say it's a mix of Ragnarok Online, World of Warcraft, and a bit of Lineage 2 ;-)
How does it look? Random screenshots from my xf:

Yeah, this game looks freakin' moe, especially emotes (dance 1 ftw) Childish? Ofc but it's fun. For now on max lvl is 50 (will be higher soon)
and there are 2 races - Humans and Zumi (rats) and actually the only annoying thing is botspam for selling gold, but it's not very disturbing.

Site: http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com/

So, let's play :)
Azure_Kite
No male characters?
Topic Starter
Galkan

Azure_Kyte wrote:

No male characters?
There are, but it's like 90% of Garnet server (not sure about other ones) is dominated by female characters, lol.
WhoAteFred
I played for a bit. Class changing gimmick was well done. I got bored after a while though.
Towjow
Grindfest after lvl 40. Then I quit :/ Played on Aquamarine I think.
Moofey
I now this publisher's community well enough to know how we ended up with 90% female characters in one server. :P (I've been sageing one of their other games for about 18 months now.)

For those that have been around for a while there were two other games made before this by the same developer that were essentially the same game. (One of those games already shut down, too.) I think they hit the mark with EE though.
Shota
I was a cleric :3 Forgot what level i was what server I was in. I didn't play in so long xD
Pokebis
Moofey still exists?
Moofey

Pokebis wrote:

Moofey still exists?
I thought you were gone a long time ago. Not as long as me though.
Lilac
I really need to start playing this again... CB was fun but I just didn't have enough motivation of OB...which is also pretty bad because I joined a guild as well...

...By God.
Moofey
From what I hear from other Aeria users that play EE, it's bot city right now too. I might give it a fair shot once it comes under control.
Locher
I have a boy character.
He looks like a trap though.
Well, not that it bothers me, even though i might get hit on by dudes.
Sick reality.
Copter-kun
Adding more quest, class jobs and skills would proberbly improve the game.
but ATM I'm still enjoying it ^^
Topic Starter
Galkan
Next update will bring max lvl 55, from what I heard, so for now only Warlock will be unblocked (Damn, I wanna be Templar :V) and it will occur before end of this month.
Also, did you guys notice this botspam has been significantly reduced? At least on Garnet.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I played to the mid-30's in beta, didn't really feel like playing again after the wipe. I like a lot of the classes, but I tended to gravitate towards mage and cleric. I like being able to kill mobs easily, and I like having the option to heal/buff. Then again, in beta, I played Engineer for a while and loved it to death. Ground for hours to get all my classes to 30 before the wipe. Afterwards I just kinda lost my enthusiasm.
Pokebis
Hito still exists?
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Pokebis wrote:

Hito still exists?
I tend to phase out of existence now and again to play games, watch movies/tv/anime, and/or join RL gaming events. By events I mean meeting up with other people to play tabletop RPGs like D&D.
Topic Starter
Galkan
Well, new race is out. Has anyone tried it already?
Mara
I am going to bump this.

I started to play this game again and I just did set up a guild. Everyone on these forums are welcome to this guild.

The guild name is DoubleTime. Just tell me your names or something and I'll add you.

Oh right, the server. Diamond, usually hanging out at Channel 2.
MMzz

LunaticMara wrote:

I am going to bump this.

I started to play this game again and I just did set up a guild. Everyone on these forums are welcome to this guild.

The guild name is DoubleTime. Just tell me your names or something and I'll add you.

Oh right, the server. Diamond, usually hanging out at Channel 2.
But I already have a lvl60 on Aquamarine.
Poot you mara :(

I guess I could roll a new character though.
Mara
Nobody?
Aoriki
Wow, I haven't played Eden for some months now.

I don't think I'll go back due to a friend of mines just got hacked and lost his character.
MMzz
Just found out Bards got nerfed.

Fuck this game and all it's entirety.
show more