forum

Background turned black!!! [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jiyuumiya Hotaru
I'm a newbie so there is something I don't get it... I inserted my background and it appeared only in the first half of the intro and then turn black! :( I tried reading this " viewtopic.php?f=56&t=17884&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a " but I don't get it at all! (about the black thing).
Please :( :( someone show me how to fix it..... :( Thank you very much....
This is my beatmap : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34145
James2250
It looks like you did something in your design tab without meaning to that makes the background disappear.

Open your beatmap folder (file - open folder) and delete the .osb file that is located in there and refresh the map. It should all work correctly after that

While I am here you don't need all of those red timing points, remove them all and just put 1 with
BPM: 135.030
Offset: 428

Then you will need to pretty much remap everything
Topic Starter
Jiyuumiya Hotaru
thank you very much. I'll try it out...
Topic Starter
Jiyuumiya Hotaru
I'm sorry but I couldn't seem to find the "open folder". Is it in the " Edit ( the home)- click on my map- File ( on the top bar)"?
I could only find the "open song folder" and the "open.osb in Notepad" that have the ".osb" part so I'm wondering which of them should I click...
and finally..(sorry for asking you too much) how can I refresh my map?
Thank you very much. Hope you a good day...
Azure_Kite
File > Open Beatmap Folder

To Refresh your Map, go to File > Full Reload (Sprites, Hitobjects, etc)
Starrodkirby86

Jiyuumiya Hotaru wrote:

I'm sorry but I couldn't seem to find the "open folder". Is it in the " Edit ( the home)- click on my map- File ( on the top bar)"?
I could only find the "open song folder" and the "open.osb in Notepad" that have the ".osb" part so I'm wondering which of them should I click...
and finally..(sorry for asking you too much) how can I refresh my map?
Thank you very much. Hope you a good day...
You found it. Go to Open Song Folder. You can also go open the .osb in Notepad and blank out its contents, if you'd like.

Then follow what Azure_Kyte said. The keyboard shortcut for that is Shift+Ctrl+L.
Topic Starter
Jiyuumiya Hotaru
Thank you! Thank you guys very much!
Topic Starter
Jiyuumiya Hotaru
after doing all of that, I just have to click "Upload Beatmap" right?
James2250
Once everything is fixed to how you want it

Yes, it will overwrite the copy you currently have on the website
Starrodkirby86
Make sure after Upload Beatmap..., select Full Submission, as the .osb needs to be updated (to nothingness.)
Topic Starter
Jiyuumiya Hotaru
thank you