1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
posted
Hey there and welcome!


Look, I still suck at modding and mapping so let's go ahead and try to improve that ?


[Rules]

Read my last post!
One request at a time.
5*+ difficulties might get ignored.


[M4M Rules]

M4M has priority over all NM requests.
Please mod my map first, unless we discuss something else.
Wait for me to accept, before you start your mod.

[Maps for M4M]

Dempagumi.inc - Psi desu I LIKE YOU 5 difficulties 3:41 drain Higher priority
Buta-Otome - Mamanaranai 4 difficulties 3:32 drain

I realize these maps might be a bit longer and have more difficulties than yours, but we can figure out ~fair "drain time for drain time" M4M. Meaning it's okay if you only mod a few difficulties of mine vs me modding your entire shorter set.


Here's a form for you

NM or M4M : 
Artist and Song name :
Diffs :
Link your map :
Link my map: (Delete this line if NM)
posted
Hi !

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Horie Yui - PRESENTER
Gerne : Anime
Drain Time : 1:29 (1:28 drain)
Diff : All diffs if you can
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/550643

Thanks :)
posted
hi~

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Hana - Sakura to Kotori
Gerne : Video Game
Drain Time : 5:06 (4:58 drain)
Diff : Oni 1diff (for App)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/566759

thanks :3
posted
Hi! :)

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter
Gerne : Electronic, Anime?
Drain Time : 4:37
Diff : Oni
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/603570

Thanks!
posted

Sanawieck wrote:

Hi !

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Horie Yui - PRESENTER
Gerne : Anime
Drain Time : 1:29 (1:28 drain)
Diff : All diffs if you can
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/550643

Thanks :)
Accepted.

yuzu__rinrin wrote:

hi~

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Hana - Sakura to Kotori
Gerne : Video Game
Drain Time : 5:06 (4:58 drain)
Diff : Oni 1diff (for App)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/566759

thanks :3
Accepted.

teaMblack19 wrote:

Hi! :)

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter
Gerne : Electronic, Anime?
Drain Time : 4:37
Diff : Oni
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/603570

Thanks!
Accepted.


NM now CLOSED
posted
Hello, going to request M4M here! Let's get some osu!artists into ranking!

NM or M4M : M4M
Artist and Song name : yuki. - forget you
Drain Time : 2:18
Diff : All if possible, otherwise the ones you feel comfortable with.
Link your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/595495
Link my map : p/5976953#p5976953

Thanks much in advance for when you decide to mod it!
posted
NM or M4M : M4M
Artist and Song name : O2i3 - TSLove
Drain Time : 1:33
Diff : All diffs if you want.
Link your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/597779
Link my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602029

Thank you in advance. Please response me if you accept this. :)
posted
NM or M4M : M4M
Artist and Song name : EBICO - Persephone
Drain Time : 1:59
Diff : Anything below Oni since it is 5.04*, but it'd be nice if you can check it too :)
Link your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/549577
Link my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/591838
posted

FlamingRok wrote:

Hello, going to request M4M here! Let's get some osu!artists into ranking!

NM or M4M : M4M
Artist and Song name : yuki. - forget you
Drain Time : 2:18
Diff : All if possible, otherwise the ones you feel comfortable with.
Link your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/595495
Link my map : p/5976953#p5976953

Thanks much in advance for when you decide to mod it!
Sure, accepted.

JessiChan wrote:

NM or M4M : M4M
Artist and Song name : O2i3 - TSLove
Drain Time : 1:33
Diff : All diffs if you want.
Link your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/597779
Link my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602029

Thank you in advance. Please response me if you accept this. :)
Accepted.


Zpmzpm wrote:

NM or M4M : M4M
Artist and Song name : EBICO - Persephone
Drain Time : 1:59
Diff : Anything below Oni since it is 5.04*, but it'd be nice if you can check it too :)
Link your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/549577
Link my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/591838
Accepted.


Sorry guys i got pulled out of town for a few days. I'll start working on all the remaining ones asap, hopefully will be done by the end of the day, thanks for your patience.

NM AND M4M CLOSED FOR NOW
posted
OPEN for 2 NM and 3 M4M
posted
NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Tamura Yukari & Kanai Mika & Horie Yui - Happy! Lucky! Dochy!
Gerne : Anime / Japanese
Drain Time : 1:26
Diff : Lolinator's Futsuu, Nifty's Muzukashi, Neku's Oni and Shichi's Inner Oni
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/295891

Ty~ ♥
posted
NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : MONSTA X - White Sugar
Gerne : Kpop
Drain Time : 3:11 (3:09 drain)
Diff : Oni and Pera's Futsuu
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/600327

thanks :D
posted

Rin-nya wrote:

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Tamura Yukari & Kanai Mika & Horie Yui - Happy! Lucky! Dochy!
Gerne : Anime / Japanese
Drain Time : 1:26
Diff : Lolinator's Futsuu, Nifty's Muzukashi, Neku's Oni and Shichi's Inner Oni
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/295891

Ty~ ♥

Melanie wrote:

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : MONSTA X - White Sugar
Gerne : Kpop
Drain Time : 3:11 (3:09 drain)
Diff : Oni and Pera's Futsuu
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/600327

thanks :D
Alrighty both accepted :)


NM NOW CLOSED


M4M still open 0/3
posted
Okay Summer vacation is over, let's revive this.

OPEN for 3 NM and 5 M4M


Also: I fried my old hard drive a while back and lost all maps with it. I might have had a few accepted mod requests from ingame PMs. Unfortunately I can't remember which songs they were for. If this sounds familiar to you, please let me know which songs they were :|
posted
Hi o/

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : DJ Genki feat. yukacco - Planet
Gerne : J-core
Drain Time : 5:54
Diff : Interstellar
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660995
Thanks! :)
posted
NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Camellia - GHOST
Gerne : Electronic
Drain Time : 5:23 (5:11 drain)
Diff : Inner Oni
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/664639
posted
Heyho o/

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Zeami - Shikou no Ran
Gerne : Video Game
Drain Time : 5 x 1:51
Diff : All if possible
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/578524
posted

iloveyou4ever wrote:

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : DJ Genki feat. yukacco - Planet

Voyage wrote:

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Camellia - GHOST

DarkVortex wrote:

NM or M4M : NM
Artist and Song name : Zeami - Shikou no Ran
Oki these 3 accepted :)




NM CLOSED
M4M OPEN 0/5
posted
NM or M4M : M4M
Artist and Song name : Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter
Drain Time : 1:55
Diff : KFMO
Link your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665003
Link my map : i dunno, maybe i pick your araragi, i'll tell you later which map i want to mod, if you accept this

If my map is longer than yours just mod 2-3 diff, bcuz we have differ drain time
show more
Please sign in to reply.