forum

T-Aiko! for Android/iOS

posted
Total Posts
show more
RanceR_old
Thank you for making this great game!
Will you add the controller support in the future? I'm sure it will be fun!
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Maybe! I don't really have a controller to test with though so it's pretty low on the priority list.
Rori Vidi Veni
This informative post will be deleted anyway, just move along
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
I've put the .apk on Google Play already.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=apk+downloader
Rori Vidi Veni
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Glad to be of help.
If you're so paranoid you should probably be making sure of these things.

What's to say T-Aiko! itself doesn't bundle malware/popups!?!?
Rori Vidi Veni
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
"Because somebody would be complaining about it already" is a surefire secure way to check your apps and programs are trusted/won't do anything malicious, keep it up!
Rori Vidi Veni
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Hey, just because I selectively replied to one of your points and not every single one doesn't mean I didn't read everything.
I have a game to develop other than replying to you! Your download will be missed sorely.
-Mizuke-
Can I use beatmaps from my sd card because my phone doesn't have enough storage.
and if you can can you tell me how.
Or if its not there I could be a feature that could appear in T-aiko.
BTW well done for making a awesome android app >.<
Poku
I like it, awesome work :)
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Anyone interested in trying out an iOS build sometime in the future?

Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Well, this released on iOS in the end!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/t-aiko! ... ?ls=1&mt=8
SmoothieSmoo
I like the app, good idea having the ads are after a song :) less frustrating.
I have to ask though(may also be a bug), I have an account and it was logged in for quite some time, but for some odd reason it just logged me out and all the scores i had were set to guests, and now i dont know the password, cant find were to send a recovery email. So, where might it be?
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Your scores turning to Guest just happens when you're logged out I believe for local plays, don't worry too much about it.

As for password reset.... Yeah, it's planned but a work in progress. You're best off trying harder to remember it or waiting for the feature to come ;_;
SmoothieSmoo
Okay cool, nice and quick reply :) . Well to make it easier for me to get my password, there are no restrictions on the password right?
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Check out the account creation screen for the minimum length but otherwise nope, all characters allowed.
777ppy777
I started playing in your application, and it is wonderful. I really enjoyed it, I would like to ask a couple of questions.
- You make your own website for this game? or all over this topic in the forum?
- Will it be possible to add your own skins?
- Will anologii pp since wasp? or the entire top is based on the score?

I apologize in advance if you have already heard these questions before, I found nothing. Thanks for the response and success in the development of your project :)
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
http://taiko.low.moe is a site that's in the works at the moment, but it won't really go much further than what it currently is... If you want to talk to people, facebook or this thread is probably the best place.
Skin support is technically possible, but I doubt it'll come anytime soon.
Not sure what you mean your third question

thanks/
Dextersydney
I never knew you were the creator for T-Aiko! I tried the app last summer on android when I wasn't near my computer. It was pretty fun but most of the maps I couldn't read as I don't play T-Aiko that often. I guess i'm gonna have to start playing it to get better :) Nice app though
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Yup, what started out as a way to learn Android ended up as a fairly 'full' game
Jiheon
How do I get to the folder to add my songs into
SloppierKitty7
What did you use to make t-aiko? game engine, languages, backend language etc? The game is really good and I'm interested in the development of it
Tbone1178
Can T-Aiko still be downloaded for IOS? Whenever you use the link it says that it is not available for your region, regardless of what country your App Store is in. Was it removed?
Warfu
woah so that is recent
The fact that T-Aiko "is not available at the moment" in the iOS App Store
is it coming back? :'( just switched from Android to iOS...
tama-sama
make file .ipa ?
i0nTempest
Is it pulled from the App Store? It disappeared from my purchased items list...
littlewarrior99

i0nTempest wrote:

Is it pulled from the App Store? It disappeared from my purchased items list...

They only care about Arcadia now.
Khangyhangy
Where can I download this? Which country/region?
megahaze
I dont know what happend. if i search for that app in store i cant find it when if i klick that play store link its there.
I cant register to play online it just says NO CONNECTION :-(
the app was updated 26. April 2017... not so long ago^^

there is another nice taiko app with much better(perfect) porformance but it dont plays our beatmaps, just TJA files :-( but it exists a lot of these.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daijiro.taiko2

And here is a hughe pack of these TJA files(1,4gb).i think these are all existing "beatmaps"
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1J7y6aR1cqK5Hl8WcE5NJG7bkAD6XYYSE&export=download
Sorry that i dont have more information but i cant speak/read japanese^^
- Marco -

megahaze wrote:

I dont know what happend. if i search for that app in store i cant find it when if i klick that play store link its there.
I cant register to play online it just says NO CONNECTION :-(
the app was updated 26. April 2017... not so long ago^^

Yeah, the developer of T-Aiko moved to Arcaea and removed T-Aiko
megahaze

- Marco - wrote:

[quote="megahaze"]Yeah, the developer of T-Aiko moved to Arcaea and removed T-Aiko

then he should at least have disclosed the source code ...then someone could have developed it further.
This UPSU app is very lovingly made, but the most important, the taiko mode they have just left away ^^
C O L L A P S E
What happened to the game? Its not on play store anymore :c
Flanster

- Marco - wrote:

Yeah, the developer of T-Aiko moved to Arcaea and removed T-Aiko