Tried with my tablet and looks like it doesn't want to run any song :<
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Give me the details another time, and have a Merry Christmas <:
alexchan420

Touche wrote:

NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XPERIA X8 ;_____;
SE Xperia X8 stops at Android 2.1.
If you would like to play this app, maybe you need to learn about flashing the custom rom.

But I bet using another phone will be a more reliable way. Flashing will void the warranty.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
I could likely lower the android os requirement down to 2.1/1.6 with a bit of work, but most devices capped at them versions wont be able to run the game very well, you'd be disappointed.
It'll probably be best not to, to reduce bad reviews from them low end devices, sorry!
Yuzeyun

Guy-kun wrote:

It finally works, but I have some trouble with the offset and fast notes >> (around +500)
Cristian

_Gezo_ wrote:

It finally works, but I have some trouble with the offset and fast notes >> (around +500)
True, and also the skin is little move it, can you fixed please?
Topic Starter
Guy-kun

_Gezo_ wrote:

Guy-kun wrote:

That's odd, what tablet is it? I hear osu!droid has offset issues on tablets too. Are you definitely using the 'native player'?

Wat?
Yuzeyun

Guy-kun wrote:

That's odd, what tablet is it? I hear osu!droid has offset issues on tablets too. Are you definitely using the 'native player'
It REALLY depends of the song.

Also it' a a Thomson MoFing (forghtwhatafter).
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
I'm baaaack! And deving again
Yuzeyun

Guy-kun wrote:

Wat?
The result screen seems off.

The numbers are off by a few pixels. I can't provide any screenshot atm >.>
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Oh, yeah, i can see why the numbers would be off.
ON THE TODO LIST IT GOES!

(I'm seriously pondering an online score server)
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
I've also set up an IRC channel if needed for further developments and unimportant crap, feel free to come and idle.
#t-aiko @ irc.rizon.net
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Working on online scoring/ranking if anyone's still interested <:
alexchan420
There are some users claiming their Motorola Atrix and also Atrix 2 having a problem to the app.
They claims that once they try to open the app then it is just forced close itself.

I have tried to ask them to send crash reports if possible, but till the moment no one said they could or send reports with any specific comments words.
Copter-kun

Guy-kun wrote:

Well this nice
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
As always, yeah, I can't do much without an error report, there's no known bugs anymore.

Coming sometime soon:
alexchan420

Copter-kun wrote:

Guy-kun wrote:

Well this nice
At least the local ranking is going to be done then it's fine.
alexchan420
Further reports:
Regarding the atrix 2's auto app closing on start up problem, the user replies that no crash report is available to be sent, then no crash reports are available.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Tell him to uninstall and use the market version then, he must be on some older intermediate version I released as an apk (non-market apps cant send error reports)

Also, I havent really done local scoring yet...
Zetta
bit late to the party but congrats on the release. :P
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Thanks bruski!
Yuzeyun
Small glitch : If I quit a map, select another and quickly launch another map, the third map will be played with the BG of the second.

Example : I want to play Shimelissa2218 but I chose Hardcore of the north. I quit HoTN.
Then I want to select S2218 but accidentally select BADGER.
Seeing Shimelissa, I click on it and select the diff [~Heuss'Taiko~]. Instead of having a blond-haired girl, I have badgers in the background.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Ah yeah, I know this, it's not really thaaaay big a deal though is it? I'll put it on my list.

On another note, could you test a new version for me possibly Gezo? I made some tablet fixes but can't really test them
Yuzeyun

Guy-kun wrote:

On another note, could you test a new version for me possibly Gezo? I made some tablet fixes but can't really test them
Can't DL it from the market, silly tablet doesn't let me access it orz

Well I'll see for it latah since I'll have to upload 12GB of data, computer failure. Also, on osu! droid it's perfectly synced with 70ms but here, when it starts perfectly synced, I have a small offset at the end orz
lepidopodus
Bad news: I no longer have Android device. Gave it to my sister, so I might ask her, lol.

Still accepting Taiko-related or Korean-related support requests, but who cares, lol.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun

lepidopodus wrote:

Bad news: I no longer have Android device. Gave it to my sister, so I might ask her, lol.

Still accepting Taiko-related or Korean-related support requests, but who cares, lol.
That's a shame, but are you?
I might throw some more at you when the time comes if you're up for it <:

@Gezo
I can give you an apk if you like when you have the time?
also, T-Aiko! != osu!droid
Yuzeyun
@Gezo
I can give you an apk if you like when you have the time?
also, T-Aiko! != osu!droid
I always have time.
OnosakiHito
Oh well, thought to say that I will finish everything pretty soon. A few mapper looked trough the diff's and gaved suggestions, too.
Inner Oni is on the way with the full lenght.

Here you can find the allready avaible version: http://puu.sh/c2Ii
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
@Gezo, awesome, I'll send you over a test version sometime soon

Thanks very much OnosakiHito <:Just waiting on a reply from MMzz now...
I'll take a look at the map

Here's a delicious update as to what's going on:
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
OnosakiHito, it's good, very good <:
I don't have osu installed on this laptop so I'm not sure, and I don't think it's a T-Aiko! bug, but does the map have a preview time set? I remember a previous version you made had it set, could you re-set it again if it needs it, thanks <:

And make sure oni and inner oni are harder! I've tested it on my phone and it's great, just need to make sure there's more challenge on the harder difficulties
OnosakiHito
PreviewTime: -1
So maybe it's because of T-aiko? What happened?

Sure. Inner will be more for experienced people. If this should be also still a bit too easy, Ura can be one the way, too. lol
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Oh, in a preview version you had the preview further into the song, I thought it was better that way.
It's fine in T-Aiko!, just confused me that the preview started at the beginning.

Awesome, if it turns out too easy we have a backup plan then <:
OnosakiHito

Guy-kun wrote:

Awesome, if it turns out too easy we have a backup plan then <:
Thank's to namco. haha
- 'kay, I will set a preview time then.
OzzyOzrock
Back-up is me making an OUTER TENSHI
Yuzeyun

OzzyOzrock wrote:

AND ME IS MAKING A MIDDLER SEKAI.

Well I'll get to school soon (tomorrow) so I'll have less free time >.>
alexchan420
Further report regarding the atrix 2 force close problem,
the user replies that he uses the market release, when he press play on the main menu, it direct exits the app without any option to send the crash report.
alexchan420
Got another report from an Motorola Razr user that it also got the same problem with the atrix 2.
It seems that Motorola Atrix, Atrix 2 and also Razr got an unknown problem with T-Aiko!.
palion

_Gezo_ wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

AND ME IS MAKING A MIDDLER SEKAI.
i see what you guys did there :p
NightPk
Im playing taiko on Eee Pad Transformer with Honeycomb 3.2.
When i play it on Stretch to fill screen mode(or actual tablet mode), everything works pretty good(well main screen is too small compare to screen size and its on the right side instead of center..lol) but when i actually play it, taiko notes show up little bit below the note line so i usually play as zoom to fill mode screen setting(or simply, zooming the phone screen view). if picture is needed, i can post it maybe one or two days later.

however, i dont see much of offset issues when i use it as 70 with native players and everything is smooth,which is great!

i'm not sure if i can be a helper but if you need a tester with 10.1 inch Tablets(with Tegra 2/HoneyComb), just ask since i'm enjoying this game soo much!

Thank you!
show more