forum

Life Will Change -instrumental version-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zethchi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017年4月24日 星期一 at 下午 5:41:00

Artist:
Title: Life Will Change -instrumental version-
Source: Persona
Tags: Persona
BPM: 132
Filesize: 6233kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.04 stars, 435 notes)
Download: Life Will Change -instrumental version-
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a map for a famous game P5, and it maybe pool and need to be proved at next.
Hetzthatbarn
Yo, I downloaded your beatmap and I like alot of what you did but some of it wasn't timed correctly and other parts weren't quite right, i took a shot at fixing it, and i think i got the timing correct at the very least. IDK where to upload it to give you the edited version though? message me back and maybe i can give it to you directly to reupload.
Topic Starter
Zethchi

Hetzthatbarn wrote:

Yo, I downloaded your beatmap and I like alot of what you did but some of it wasn't timed correctly and other parts weren't quite right, i took a shot at fixing it, and i think i got the timing correct at the very least. IDK where to upload it to give you the edited version though? message me back and maybe i can give it to you directly to reupload.
I'm so glad to see u do this amazing job! For many times I wonder whether should I continue adding other difficulties, and u just give me the faith to do it, thanks a lot! BTW, u may message your map to zsstudio@hotmail.com, I'd love to finish it with your name signed on the map. xD
Destirox
nice map
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.