forum

[Archived] Problem with stream

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BleachFTW
Hello i have a little problem with streams i use Windows7 and after the stupid pointless updates i can`t play streams anymore if i play with Z and Y and try to klick streams it always fails because osu doesnt react to my fast pressing nothing happens if i play with mouse and Z i only can play now with the left and right mouse...Did anyone else had the problem?
ziin

BleachFTW wrote:

Hello i have a little problem with streams i use Windows7 and after the stupid pointless updates i can`t play streams anymore if i play with Z and Y and try to klick streams it always fails because osu doesnt react to my fast pressing nothing happens if i play with mouse and Z i only can play now with the left and right mouse...Did anyone else had the problem?
Z and Y are really far apart, aren't they? Do you mean y and x? In any case open up key settings and change which buttons are for left and right click (it's z and x by default).

If you have z mapped to left click and y mapped to right click, you can't us left click and z to stream. They will block each other.
Yakety Saxer
I'm guessing he/she either has a german keyboard (which is QWERTZ) -- still Z/Y is far away. Or a french/italian keyboard which is QZERTY, in which case it's not as far.
Waryas
french/belgian keyboards are azerty
Kodoshi

Annie the Eagle wrote:

I'm guessing he/she either has a german keyboard (which is QWERTZ) -- still Z/Y is far away. Or a french/italian keyboard which is QZERTY, in which case it's not as far.
my italian keyboards always got qwerty, not qzerty