AR10

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sayorie
I'm just helping you survive G&R, jeez.

You want me to answer your question?

No, you're not ready for AR10.
Stop trying to find reasons why you're good, because you are not. Ask anyone, they will all say you are bad.
If your mindset is that you can perfectly read and HD is easy, then you're not going to get good.
And reaction time doesn't mean shit if you don't train yourself properly. This is not a smack-a-mole game.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

1Alone wrote:

We know that you are aware of your weakness and only asking questions. But the way you states your current situation and question is kind of acting high, almighty and exaggerating your own skill set. I meant look :

pinhamadeira wrote:

Im a 6 digits (around 250k) my top PP play is 50 and my highest map pass was "9mm Parabellum Bullet - Inferno" agonizing insane.
Oh damn you shouldn't have stated you're starting to play insanes at 250k rank. It really triggers people off when you start playing diff that you aren't supposed yet. (Trust me, I've rushed insanes before and people kept on going and on about it lol)

pinhamadeira wrote:

I know it depends a lot, but since Im on such a low rank and can perfectly read it.
I'm not really sure about this, but the bolded ones also triggers me off, saying you can perfectly read something is like saying you could catch all of them when on the next sentence you say that you could only nails like 2 of them. You haven't met geometrical jumps tho :P

pinhamadeira wrote:

I can easily read it and its my favourite AR. Spot, flick, wait, click. And also very easy to HD.
You're showing your fps side here, but really fps and osu have 2 different types of aiming though.

I don't really know whether you're clueless about how you sound to the people in the forums or doing it on purpose, your sentence is just acting too almighty. And that gets people triggered. Just like when your friend went on a vacation to foreign land and kept on bringing about it everytime you guys have conversation. It pisses you off right? Kind of like that. But I get it, I've rushed insanes also before so I kinda understands your situation.
Don't get mad though, I'm just trying to tive my opinion on why people gets triggered by you lol.
Thx for reply. I can perfectly read, but not perfectly hit. Just as nomod. I have bad acc by default.
I play insanes cause i dont like playing hard songs for FC, done it quite a while and didnt enjoy.
And yeah, i used Tô play csgo but what i meant is that it is kinda easier for me sometimes Tô play with it cause it hás no timing, its clicking almost as fast as u see it.
Sorry if i Said something incorrect lol
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

Sayorie wrote:

I'm just helping you survive G&R, jeez.

You want me to answer your question?

No, you're not ready for AR10.
Stop trying to find reasons why you're good, because you are not. Ask anyone, they will all say you are bad.
If your mindset is that you can perfectly read and HD is easy, then you're not going to get good.
And reaction time doesn't mean shit if you don't train yourself properly. This is not a smack-a-mole game.
I asked if it is normal or good Tô READ, not playing or being ready for it. If it is good, i can focus on that and try Tô improve that point.
I know i suck
I know people will say im bad
I just asked because "If it is good, i can focus on that and try Tô improve one point."
kai99
okay. you know what.... going back to the basics. the original thread. no more trolling lmao.

pinhamadeira wrote:

So my question is, is ar10 that hard for other people?
yes.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Ive asked this before in osu chat but all people could do is tell me not to ar10.
This is because you lose the ability to read ar7,8,9 which are crucial for 3,4* maps and so on, especially at low rankings like you and I are.

pinhamadeira wrote:

I know it depends a lot, but since Im on such a low rank and can perfectly read it.
Ive tried ar10(hr) on few maps and didnt had any problems expect on very fast screen jumps, i hitted 2/3. Could play perfectly, but died cause of HP, which ill talk about later on this topic.
You remind me of my old play. This was 3 months ago, so it should be me around 400pp. I passed a AR9.8 map.
Thing is, if you put HR on low star maps, AR doesn't really matter because patterns are generally easy to read, and the BPM isn't too high. I can't read higher than AR9 even as of now. :thinking:

pinhamadeira wrote:

As Ive said, i can perfectly read it, and people in #osu said i couldnt acc. Thats true, but my acc on every map is horrible, not because of ar.
Then, you should work on your acc. 98+% is ideal, no matter what AR you're working with.
N0thingSpecial

pinhamadeira wrote:

I can perfectly read, but not perfectly hit. Just as nomod. I have bad acc by default.
Ok assuming you are able to read ar10, you haven't develop enough muscle memory for you to hit various patterns consistently, you're relying purely on reaction which is really inconsistent without any proper muscle memory, and if you're relying purely on reaction you might aswell turn off the music and treat the game as FPS aim trainer, might aswell turn on relax and eliminate any rhythm aspect of the game. Aiming and tapping tie closely together, and developing proper muscle memory requires you to be good at both. That's why even if you can read ar10, drop it for the time being, develop your rhythm sense through listening to the song, and once you can hit stuff on time consistently, then you'll have a much easier time playing with HR
1Alone

pinhamadeira wrote:

I just asked because "If it is good, i can focus on that and try Tô improve one point."
Well you shouldn't IMO, if you rushed into things you are going to leave many important aspects of the game behind not improved at all. Even I right now regretted that I rushed insanes before, If I were to progress slowly by now I'm supposed to be able to FC easy/normal insanes (4-4.7*) by less than 10 retries. I am right now are currently sticking to FCing hard difficulty, easy and normal insanes (4-4.9*). Trust me, it's not pretty if you rushed into things. You might be excited the first time you pass insanes with 100+combo and getting a C, but as time pass you will come to the limit where you need to FC things to gain rank. That's where you realize you should have not rushed things. Please don't be like me :( , I'm struggling so hard now lol
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

kai99 wrote:

okay. you know what.... going back to the basics. the original thread. no more trolling lmao.

pinhamadeira wrote:

So my question is, is ar10 that hard for other people?
yes.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Ive asked this before in osu chat but all people could do is tell me not to ar10.
This is because you lose the ability to read ar7,8,9 which are crucial for 3,4* maps and so on, especially at low rankings like you and I are.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Ive tried ar10(hr) on few maps and didnt had any problems expect on very fast screen jumps, i hitted 2/3. Could play perfectly, but died cause of HP, which ill talk about later on this topic.
You remind me of my old play. This was 3 months ago, so it should be me around 400pp. I passed a AR9.8 map.
Thing is, if you put HR on low star maps, AR doesn't really matter because patterns are generally easy to read, and the BPM isn't too high. I can't read higher than AR9 even as of now. :thinking:

pinhamadeira wrote:

As Ive said, i can perfectly read it, and people in #osu said i couldnt acc. Thats true, but my acc on every map is horrible, not because of ar.
Then, you should work on your acc. 98+% is ideal, no matter what AR you're working with.
Thx for reply
I can read lower ars except stacked squares.
Ive already used HR on Maps with triangles with 5 circles (i dont know the name, sorry for bad English)or constant jumps and I done it quite well.
Thanks again
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

N0thingSpecial wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

I can perfectly read, but not perfectly hit. Just as nomod. I have bad acc by default.
Ok assuming you are able to read ar10, you haven't develop enough muscle memory for you to hit various patterns consistently, you're relying purely on reaction which is really inconsistent without any proper muscle memory, and if you're relying purely on reaction you might aswell turn off the music and treat the game as FPS aim trainer, might aswell turn on relax and eliminate any rhythm aspect of the game. Aiming and tapping tie closely together, and developing proper muscle memory requires you to be good at both. That's why even if you can read ar10, drop it for the time being, develop your rhythm sense through listening to the song, and once you can hit stuff on time consistently, then you'll have a much easier time playing with HR
I see, thanks!
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

1Alone wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

Well you shouldn't IMO, if you rushed into things you are going to leave many important aspects of the game behind not improved at all. Even I right now regretted that I rushed insanes before, If I were to progress slowly by now I'm supposed to be able to FC easy/normal insanes (4-4.7*) by less than 10 retries. I am right now are currently sticking to FCing hard difficulty, easy and normal insanes (4-4.9*). Trust me, it's not pretty if you rushed into things. You might be excited the first time you pass insanes with 100+combo and getting a C, but as time pass you will come to the limit where you need to FC things to gain rank. That's where you realize you should have not rushed things. Please don't be like me :( , I'm struggling so hard now lol
I dont like slow Maps... Is there any other way not Tô rush? I feel not improving when on hards and I even quit halfway the Song even with FC just cuz i feel i wont get better
-Makishima S-
Is there any other way not Tô rush?
No.
Everyone, even Cookiezi, Rafis, Wulf EVERYONE passed this stage of slow boring easy -> normal -> hard maps. You will not escape from them.
More, they are crucial to teach you how to understand whole idea of playing a rhythm game - basic patterns, consistency, rhythm sense, improving accuracy and so on.
They are slow and easy on purpose.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

[Taiga] wrote:

Is there any other way not Tô rush?
No.
Everyone, even Cookiezi, Rafis, Wulf EVERYONE passed this stage of slow boring easy -> normal -> hard maps. You will not escape from them.
More, they are crucial to teach you how to understand whole idea of playing a rhythm game - basic patterns, consistency, rhythm sense, improving accuracy and so on.
They are slow and easy on purpose.
Where should i Start?
-Makishima S-
> https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=3&o= ... 0&g=0&la=0 below page indicator, near Difficulty you have "recommended star rationg".
> Tillerino bot for maps - search in forum for thread
> Just playing easy slow maps and for GOD SAKE, if you really want to enjoy this game, for once listen to everyone here:

Play for improvement, FC and high acc.

Trust me, 6 months later you come here and will thank everyone because playing 4-5* maps with 97%+ acc is actually challenging and fun as fuck.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

[Taiga] wrote:

> https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=3&o= ... 0&g=0&la=0 below page indicator, near Difficulty you have "recommended star rationg".
> Tillerino bot for maps - search in forum for thread
> Just playing easy slow maps and for GOD SAKE, if you really want to enjoy this game, for once listen to everyone here:

Play for improvement, FC and high acc.

Trust me, 6 months later you come here and will thank everyone because playing 4-5* maps with 97%+ acc is actually challenging and fun as fuck.
Seems legit
Kiciuk
Isnt tillerino dead or something ?
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

Kiciuk wrote:

Isnt tillerino dead or something ?
No
Hiro-Senpai

Kiciuk wrote:

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

He even dares to have Rafis on his profile pic

Burn such people, burn!
Aren't you overacting a bit ?
Calm pls its just game.
It is g&r and man, it is obvious that i didnt write the last part of my coment seriously
I have dealt with people of the op caliber before or even worse.
1Alone

pinhamadeira wrote:

I dont like slow Maps... Is there any other way not Tô rush? I feel not improving when on hards and I even quit halfway the Song even with FC just cuz i feel i wont get better
Nah there's pretty much nothing you can do about it. Even I don't like slower maps, but that slower maps actually helps you read where the beats are dense (Where there's beats everywhere in the map). Just keep on playing with it, on some day you will come to like it anyway (I come to terms with it eventually lol). You have to be flexible and able to read AR 7-9 if you want to FC insanes later. (Gotta watch how many beats you're looking in advance. If you choked it's probably because your looking for the beats way to early. Let them appear one by one, even if there were many beats coming don't look too advanced. You'll choke because you are only estimating the movements you need to make rather than coordinating your eye with your hand) If the AR is lower than 7 then it's fine to skip it I guess. (Even I don't play anything below 7)

pinhamadeira wrote:

Where should i Start?
FCing Hard should be a good place to start (Not really FC, just fix your acc first). If you can consistently FC Hard with accuracy not less than 95% then you are good to go to easy insanes (4-4.2*)

[Taiga] wrote:

^ Yes I totally agree with this one
Yolshka
There's also an option of not taking anyone's advice and see how it works for you.
It's very likely that the way you perceive things in game will change multiple times the more hours you put into it, until you are confident in what you're playing.
Most of the answers and thoughts are formed from past experience, varying in amount, so take it a with a grain of salt i suppose.
Well, most of the decisions you'll make will seem rather obvious later, but I don't beilive nomod can offer you much more than the rest of the mods.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

Yolshka wrote:

There's also an option of not taking anyone's advice and see how it works for you.
It's very likely that the way you perceive things in game will change multiple times the more hours you put into it, until you are confident in what you're playing.
Most of the answers and thoughts are formed from past experience, varying in amount, so take it a with a grain of salt i suppose.
Well, most of the decisions you'll make will seem rather obvious later, but I don't beilive nomod can offer you much more than the rest of the mods.
I see, ty
KupcaH
play mania
Kiciuk

KupcaH wrote:

play mania
rather ctb
sayonara_sekai
good to see nothing ever changes around here
N0thingSpecial
tbh genuine advice quit the game pursue a meaningful life
Zarkav
Newbie post in a nutshell heh.
ManuelOsuPlayer

pinhamadeira wrote:

I asked if it is normal or good Tô READ, not playing or being ready for it. If it is good, i can focus on that and try Tô improve that point.
I know i suck
I know people will say im bad
You don't read any AR. Watch the circles and know when to tap them, where they are and how to do it isn't read an AR.
You can't focus on only your strong point thinking that would carry you.
If you can't tap a 4* don't expect to improve your scores even If you have better aim than cookiezi you're not going to be able to play a 5* song.
You need to improve first your week points to improve your strong ones.
kai99
stop this meme post ples
N0thingSpecial
Holy shit let this thread die