forum

AR10

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly
First of all im sorry if i wrote this in the wrong place, I didnt really know where to post this
So, hi.
Im a 6 digits (around 250k) my top PP play is 50 and my highest map pass was "9mm Parabellum Bullet - Inferno" agonizing insane.
This was just for you to have a idea of what can I do.
So my question is, is ar10 that hard for other people?
Ive asked this before in osu chat but all people could do is tell me not to ar10.
I know it depends a lot, but since Im on such a low rank and can perfectly read it.
Ive tried ar10(hr) on few maps and didnt had any problems expect on very fast screen jumps, i hitted 2/3. Could play perfectly, but died cause of HP, which ill talk about later on this topic.
As Ive said, i can perfectly read it, and people in #osu said i couldnt acc. Thats true, but my acc on every map is horrible, not because of ar.
So I just wanted to know if is really that hard. I can easily read it and its my favourite AR. Spot, flick, wait, click. And also very easy to HD.
thanks for reading v.v
Edit: ive done a reaction time test and my avg was 0,272
Ayesha Altugle
At your rank you shouldn't ever think about playing at high ar, especially those with ar 9 and above. It's quite bullshit to think of you claiming that you can read ar 10 "perfectly" (typical 6 digit claims). Playing those high ar's will fuck up your reading, and your accuracy later on (if you decide to just stick to play ar 10 and not learning to read lower AR). I myself can't perfectly read ar9.4 and above since when I try to read those, it would affect my acc and my reading ability as well. So my point is that, you must slowly climb your way up as you progress to read higher and higher ar even though you claim to have a "perfect ar10 reading ability" because 1. learning to read lower ar properly can be beneficial at times, and 2. It will help you to enjoy the game even more which is the main point of this game.
N0thingSpecial
"could play perfectly"
highly doubt this

Also hitting 2/3 of the jumps is a horrible standard.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

Shizuku- wrote:

At your rank you shouldn't ever think about playing at high ar, especially those with ar 9 and above. It's quite bullshit to think of you claiming that you can read ar 10 "perfectly" (typical 6 digit claims). Playing those high ar's will fuck up your reading, and your accuracy later on (if you decide to just stick to play ar 10 and not learning to read lower AR). I myself can't perfectly read ar9.4 and above since when I try to read those, it would affect my acc and my reading ability as well. So my point is that, you must slowly climb your way up as you progress to read higher and higher ar even though you claim to have a "perfect ar10 reading ability" because 1. learning to read lower ar properly can be beneficial at times, and 2. It will help you to enjoy the game even more which is the main point of this game.
My acc on ar10 is the same as my acc on ar7-8. It only has big difference if the map has a lot of streams. Since i singletap, its kinda hard for me to imediatly start streaming, but im praticting. I still can read low ar. Thanks for your reply :D
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

N0thingSpecial wrote:

"could play perfectly"
highly doubt this

Also hitting 2/3 of the jumps is a horrible standard.
with perfectly i meant as if it was a lower ar. Which is really the same
I also meant screen jumps, not jumps. I can hit easily hit any jump, expect from a border to another really fast. But im still praticting. Already tested on maffalda (lots of jumps) and hitted all of em. Low acc but my normal acc is also low. People also say HR improves accuracy. I dont really care. Im just praticting.~
Thanks for your reply! :D
Sandy Hoey
Looking at your profile and seeing 86% acc, I can confidently say you cant even play ar 7 yet
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Looking at your profile and seeing 86% acc, I can confidently say you cant even play ar 7 yet
acc isnt the same as reading, atleast for me, i never have 90+ accuracy on any ar. No thanks for ur reply.
PinkNightmares
AR10 is not rocket science. You may be able to read it but it's a useless skill until you can acc high od.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

B1oody wrote:

AR10 is not rocket science. You may be able to read it but it's a useless skill until you can acc high od.
That was the reply I was looking for. Im trying to improve my acc now. Thanks for not being a [insert bad word here] like some ppl above
Kyrari
AR10 in its own isn't really that hard since if you're used to it then it's basically the same as with any other AR, the thing is the maps that use AR 10 are usually pretty hard and are usually challenging stuffs, even in the 6* ranges most maps still use AR 9.5 so there's no real need to rush into being able to do AR 10.

And if you're getting AR 10 through HR, most of the time you're going to be getting OD 10 with it too and trust me if you can't get good acc on most OD 8 maps then good luck even getting 90% on OD 10.
1Alone

B1oody wrote:

Yeah this one right here right, the only thing I notice is that other lower ar will seem slower if you play a slower ar directly after any hr mods songs you've been playing (slower doesn't meant it will be easier though lol). Play hidden, helps more in terms of reading and getting the rhythm.
-Makishima S-
First, let's start from my standard rant about you as a player:

1. Your accuracy sucks BUT... ok, you are new player, you learn things... let's pass this out. The point is - osu! is a rhythm game where you are supposed working your ass out to get sky high acc. Standard is around 97-98%, aiming for more is natural reaction for every player who consider itself as a "rhythm game player".

2. Your top ranks are GARBAGE, they are TRASH, complete SHIT. Why you even bother playing maps what you cannot acc, cannot read, cannot tap properly? Where is the logic? Fun? I doubt it. You will get more fun when you quit and go back to other sandbox called FPS where you belong - judging from your top ranks you doesn't belong here. Think about this.

osu! is extremely set up for progression, small steps at the time. This is how you build skill. Play easy -> hard -> hard+/advanced and progress whenever you can efficiently gain scores with AT LEAST 97% acc and very low amount of misses (because everyone can get few on stream or chokes, that is even a thing for top players).

3. You retry way too much. You are in very good situation to just play the game and i mean it - JUST PLAY THIS GAME! Map after map, don't retry, build up skill required to progress, learn the game like you should... or trust me you will quit very soon.

Now let's move to your post:

pinhamadeira wrote:

Im a 6 digits (around 250k) my top PP play is 50 and my highest map pass was "9mm Parabellum Bullet - Inferno" agonizing insane.
Considering that this map with end point choke and 97% acc is ~100pp, this isn't map what you should play.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Right now only thing what you can do is mashing keys, being cooky like "I am good" but truth is - you are worse than standard 6-digit who actually came here to play rhythm game and care about proper progression. I saw players around 300-400pp with acc like 95%+ and good nomod / DT/HR easy maps and that's what i call being good at your rank. You are shit.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Ive asked this before in osu chat but all people could do is tell me not to ar10.
AR10 (both, nomod and HR) is definitely not for you. Go back to normal -> hard maps progression. Learn how this game works. Fix your accuracy.

pinhamadeira wrote:

I know it depends a lot, but since Im on such a low rank and can perfectly read it.
Strong words like for 6-digit scrub. There are 4-digit players who claim they cannot read AR10 or have problems with OD10. Hey evben for me as someone who stay at 25k on purpose I claim HR / AR10 is not for me since I am not efficient at gaining high acc + low miss count scores on 5-5.5* maps. Efficient i mean - i download map, I play map, I finish it with required statistics.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Ive tried ar10(hr) on few maps and didnt had any problems expect on very fast screen jumps, i hitted 2/3. Could play perfectly, but died cause of HP, which ill talk about later on this topic.
If i give you 4-5* (since you constantly claim you can read AR10 and at this range HR start to be a true Hard Rock - basically OD9.8/OD10) map and give you requirement to pass it... If you pass it WITHOUT "No Fail", i personally ask peppy to scramble my password to account which means i quit. If not - you go back to playing proper maps and forget about AR10 / HR / DT till you reach proper skillset. Map choice is mine, not even full size long map.

Wanna bet?

pinhamadeira wrote:

As Ive said, i can perfectly read it, and people in #osu said i couldnt acc. Thats true, but my acc on every map is horrible, not because of ar.
Some logic:
Acc is connected to reading since reading is connected to your hand-eye coordination since hand-eye coordination to not missing circles while tapping since tapping require proper understanding of rhythm game and playing TO THE BEAT (peppyTM).

pinhamadeira wrote:

So I just wanted to know if is really that hard. I can easily read it and its my favourite AR. Spot, flick, wait, click. And also very easy to HD.
thanks for reading v.v
osu! is not a reaction based game, it's skill based on reading and understanding music flow which contain everything like single taps, streams, bursts, doubles, triples etc etc etc. It's not "Spot, flick, wait, click", this you can do in FPS and apperently you belong there. Please quit this game and don't waste people time UNLESS you actually take this (and others) advice and stop wasting yourself and your time for nothing.

Bye.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

VanillaSandvich wrote:

AR10 in its own isn't really that hard since if you're used to it then it's basically the same as with any other AR, the thing is the maps that use AR 10 are usually pretty hard and are usually challenging stuffs, even in the 6* ranges most maps still use AR 9.5 so there's no real need to rush into being able to do AR 10.

And if you're getting AR 10 through HR, most of the time you're going to be getting OD 10 with it too and trust me if you can't get good acc on most OD 8 maps then good luck even getting 90% on OD 10.
Im trying to improve my acc, thanks!
1Alone

[Taiga] wrote:

1. Your accuracy sucks BUT... ok, you are new player, you learn things... let's pass this out. The point is - osu! is a rhythm game where you are supposed working your ass out to get sky high acc. Standard is around 97-98%, aiming for more is natural reaction for every player who consider itself as a "rhythm game player".

2. Your top ranks are GARBAGE, they are TRASH, complete SHIT. Why you even bother playing maps what you cannot acc, cannot read, cannot tap properly? Where is the logic? Fun? I doubt it. You will get more fun when you quit and go back to other sandbox called FPS where you belong - judging from your top ranks you doesn't belong here. Think about this.

osu! is extremely set up for progression, small steps at the time. This is how you build skill. Play easy -> hard -> hard+/advanced and progress whenever you can efficiently gain scores with AT LEAST 97% acc and very low amount of misses (because everyone can get few on stream or chokes, that is even a thing for top players).

3. You retry way too much. You are in very good situation to just play the game and i mean it - JUST PLAY THIS GAME! Map after map, don't retry, build up skill required to progress, learn the game like you should... or trust me you will quit very soon.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Considering that this map with end point choke and 97% acc is ~100pp, this isn't map what you should play.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Right now only thing what you can do is mashing keys, being cooky like "I am good" but truth is - you are worse than standard 6-digit who actually came here to play rhythm game and care about proper progression. I saw players around 300-400pp with acc like 95%+ and good nomod / DT/HR easy maps and that's what i call being good at your rank. You are shit.

pinhamadeira wrote:

AR10 (both, nomod and HR) is definitely not for you. Go back to normal -> hard maps progression. Learn how this game works. Fix your accuracy.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Strong words like for 6-digit scrub. There are 4-digit players who claim they cannot read AR10 or have problems with OD10. Hey evben for me as someone who stay at 25k on purpose I claim HR / AR10 is not for me since I am not efficient at gaining high acc + low miss count scores on 5-5.5* maps. Efficient i mean - i download map, I play map, I finish it with required statistics.

pinhamadeira wrote:

If i give you 4-5* map and give you requirement to pass it... If you pass it WITHOUT "No Fail", i personally ask peppy to scramble my password to account which means i quit. If not - you go back to playing proper maps and forget about AR10 / HR / DT till you reach proper skillset. Map choice is mine, not even full size long map.

Wanna bet?

pinhamadeira wrote:

Some logic:
Acc is connected to reading since reading is connected to your hand-eye coordination since hand-eye coordination to not missing circles while tapping since tapping require proper understanding of rhythm game and playing TO THE BEAT (peppyTM).

pinhamadeira wrote:

thanks for reading v.v
osu! is not a reaction based game, it's skill based on reading and understanding music flow which contain everything like single taps, streams, bursts, doubles, triples etc etc etc. It's not "Spot, flick, wait, click", this you can do in FPS and apperently you belong there. Please quit this game and don't waste people time UNLESS you actually take this (and others) advice and stop wasting yourself and your time for nothing.

Bye.
The truth has been said. Damn you're frank. You should take all of this advice, but keep your spirit up. It took me ~1 month and a few weeks to shift from hard to insane before I started to S/FC insanes (easy ones :P)
N0thingSpecial
Well maybe you can maybe you can't, I don't know, haven't seen an actually gameplay to tell, maybe you're one of the people who are naturally good at ar10 (cause I can't).

But if aiming simple cross screen jump patterns is all you're interested in doing, you're gonna have a hard time playing anything more complex, stuff like tech maps, stream maps, unconventional maps.

Also no offense but from your profile I can't really deduce you're good and consistent at jump maps, not a single full combo, like nothing. At least from my profile you can deduce that I'm a filthy pp acc farmer which severely overrate my ranking. But from yours I can't really tell if you're good at anything, which in the end lead us to think you're just not fundamentally ready for hard stuff, like HR. If you claim to be really good at reading and aiming, your rank wouldn't be this low. basically what Taiga said.
Kiciuk
>This thread
Hiro-Senpai

[Taiga] wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

If i give you 4-5* (since you constantly claim you can read AR10 and at this range HR start to be a true Hard Rock - basically OD9.8/OD10) map and give you requirement to pass it... If you pass it WITHOUT "No Fail", i personally ask peppy to scramble my password to account which means i quit. If not - you go back to playing proper maps and forget about AR10 / HR / DT till you reach proper skillset. Map choice is mine, not even full size long map.

Wanna bet?

pinhamadeira wrote:

Some logic:

pinhamadeira wrote:

thanks for reading v.v

Bye.
Holy Taiga, thats some dank truth right there
If i wasn't so late to this party i would do exactly the same thing as you did
But the difference i would get dicked on afterwards by other players :V
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

[Taiga] wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

Wanna bet?

pinhamadeira wrote:

Some logic:

pinhamadeira wrote:

thanks for reading v.v

Bye.
TL;DR
I stopped at the point u called me shit.
Dude. srsly, if u have nothing to say, just dont.
You see? i told u what i wanted directly without using stupid or retarded words.
That was a waste of time, cya.
Edit: I just asked if it normal to read ar10 at my level. If is not, its a point i can improve and be good in. If u come to threads to say stupid stuff, u can leave. And if u seen my profile so much, u could see i took breaks from osu. I dont play for Fc or for ss. i play whatever im feeling like going to and have fun doing it. Get a life.
goodbye once again
-Makishima S-

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Doesn't matter, I give this guy max 3 months and he is gone from this game, for good.
He actually doesn't want to improve and play a rhythm game so let him be...
Answering to this topic is just waste of time.

Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

[Taiga] wrote:

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Doesn't matter, I give this guy max 3 months and he is gone from this game, for good.
He actually doesn't want to improve and play a rhythm game so let him be...
Answering to this topic is just waste of time.

"improve" for me its not tryharding a easy song for myself trying to get 100%. And you dont even know me, and you keep saying blst. People like you is what makes every game community so bad.
N0thingSpecial
If it's easy you don't need to try hard :thinking:
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

N0thingSpecial wrote:

If it's easy you don't need to try hard :thinking:
What I meant was getting good acc. Someone playing just for fun wont waste their time getting 100% on a song.
-Makishima S-
Edit: I just asked if it normal to read ar10 at my level. If is not, its a point i can improve and be good in. If u come to threads to say stupid stuff, u can leave. And if u seen my profile so much, u could see i took breaks from osu. I dont play for Fc or for ss. i play whatever im feeling like going to and have fun doing it. Get a life.
You got detailed answer of everything what you should know - check.
So now mr. smart:

Your brake from osu is a lie:

Joined 3 months ago, played all this time, I don't see a single break here.

If you play just for playing, don't come to forum with this kind of question and expectation from people to be on your side. If you come here, you need to deal with criticism, often harsh, that's how it works since nature of newbs is to spam maps what are not for them.

Now... bye, have fun. Don't expect people to tell you something what isn't true. If answer doesn;t satisfy and you still want someone to tell you like to "prince" what you expect - get the fuck out.
kai99
ar10 at 650 pp phshshshshshhshshhshhhhshhshhhhh in eed some popcorn
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

[Taiga] wrote:

You got detailed answer of everything what you should know - check.
So now mr. smart:

Your brake from osu is a lie:

Joined 3 months ago, played all this time, I don't see a single break here.

If you play just for playing, don't come to forum with this kind of question and expectation from people to be on your side. If you come here, you need to deal with criticism, often harsh, that's how it works since nature of newbs is to spam maps what are not for them.

Now... bye, have fun. Don't expect people to tell you something what isn't true. If answer doesn;t satisfy and you still want someone to tell you like to "prince" what you expect - get the fuck out.
That graph isnt accurate as you might think, Yes, i had breaks, 2-3 weeks. If u dont belive look at my rank graph. But whatever, im used to this kind of rtard ppl¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-Makishima S-
What I meant was getting good acc. Someone playing just for fun wont waste their time getting 100% on a song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKGO3WEgspQ - single play... many players who care about improvement do this kind of plays. Right now i proved you it's possible to get high acc with one, single play of map.

That graph isnt accurate as you might think, Yes, i had breaks, 2-3 weeks. If u dont belive look at my rank graph. But whatever, im used to this kind of rtard ppl¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It is accurate since it updates each time when you login into game. Stop lying to us and to yourself.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

kai99 wrote:

ar10 at 650 pp phshshshshshhshshhshhhhshhshhhhh in eed some popcorn
You really think youre much better? k. stick with it.
Sandy Hoey
Does seem like it the way you got triggered when the only thing I said was your ac doesnt reflect good plays...

Taiga, leave the poor man alone. He clearly doesnt have thick skin
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

[Taiga] wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKGO3WEgspQ - single play... many players who care about improvement do this kind of plays. Right now i proved you it's possible to get high acc with one, single play of map.

It is accurate since it updates each time when you login into game. Stop lying to us and to yourself.
Just check pp/rank graph. Also youre trying to teach me how to play this game yet youre the guy that just came into the thread and said useless stuff?
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

[Taiga] wrote:

You dont need acc to get far. And also, at the start u said something like "lets forget acc, hes new" and now it is the only argument u have. Just stop lol
-Makishima S-

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Does seem like it the way you got triggered when the only thing I said was your ac doesnt reflect good plays...

Taiga, leave the poor man alone. He clearly doesnt have thick skin
hehehehehe....

Ok then, here we go:

Rules:
1. You are not allowed to use "No Fail" mod
2. You are supposed to use Hard Rock
3. Not a single edit on a map
4. You can use HD if you want
5. You provide replay file - in score screen you hit F2, go to your /osu/Replays folder and upload replay from this map - this will be a proof for everyone here.
6. Only score screen doesn't count - read point 5

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/454158 - Insane diff
Kiciuk

pinhamadeira wrote:

TL;DR
You see? i told u what i wanted directly without using stupid or retarded words.
goodbye once again
Its normal that you can read ar10 .
But first thing is that u cannot perfectly read it.
Second thing is that playing high AR isnt good for you.
I made same mistake and now i cannot pass stupid hards/insanes because i move too fast so i miss on most patterns where i should be bit slower for few secs.
And ofc if you play with HR you need very high accurancy to gain pp compared to NC for example.
Comfy Slippers
Personally speaking, AR10 is like hell. And as someone who has been playing for 2 years I can confirm this w/o a doubt in my mind. Experience >>> skill, argument-wise. This taiga guy is a bully, don't let it get to you. I was moved by your speech, and now I am having inner conflicts over how bad I actually am. Don't let anybody talk down your skill level, cause it's impressive af.
N0thingSpecial

[Taiga] wrote:

Ok then, here we go:

Rules:
1. You are not allowed to use "No Fail" mod
2. You are supposed to use Hard Rock
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290040. Not a single edit on a map
4. You can use HD if you want
5. You provide replay file - in score screen you hit F2, go to your /osu/Replays folder and upload replay from this map - this will be a proof for everyone here.
6. Only score screen doesn't count - read point 5

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/454158 - Insane diff
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/145361&m=1
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290040
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/537308
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/13019
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/419189
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/270363&m=0

Here's more
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

Kiciuk wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

TL;DR
goodbye once again
Its normal that you can read ar10 .
But first thing is that u cannot perfectly read it.
Second thing is that playing high AR isnt good for you.
I made same mistake and now i cannot pass stupid hards/insanes because i move too fast so i miss on most patterns where i should be bit slower for few secs.
And ofc if you play with HR you need very high accurancy to gain pp compared to NC for example.
Thanks, thats what i wanted to know :D
show more