I did most of your recommendations, thanks a lot, was very useful. I couldnt fix it earlier cuz I was having problems with my pc, but now im back to life... finally.
lolcubes wrote:The only instability in timing that I found significant was the one right at the first kiai. The rest seemed pretty okay to me.
BPM 128 Offset 3222
BPM 128 Offset 39779
BPM 128 Offset 84784
I have found the above timing working pretty well. I managed to SS this even on OD9 with the above timing, so the fluctuations aren't that terrible imo. (using a damn terrible laptop currently though) Fixed
- Timing: See above.
- Hitsounding: Consider using the drum set, or a part of it for the connecting drumlines (those pre-kiai 5 note ones). I just don't like how they are too similar to everything else when in the music they are quite emphasized. Also I feel like adding a few soft whistles could improve the general feel of the song too. I really dont wanna do this, I think music does its own job with this map, and i prefered to have subtle hitsounds job
- 01:49:628 (3) - This clap is an extra, if you look at 00:28:065 (3). Don't like the rhythm of it so it's best to remove (and maybe raise the volume for that one note, since there is quite an important drum playing there, goes for the other note in that case too). that clap isnt extra, is just louder, gonna keep it
- 01:54:315 (1,2,3,4) - This felt really weak. The transition here is really important, but the hitsounds were so quiet. Try increasing volume or maybe swapping to drum sound set (actually goes for 00:32:753 (1,2,3,4,5) too) I increased the volume
- 02:18:104 - Quite a noticeable drum sound playing here. Adding a note would need some pattern changing, but it would sound better. I would still suggest to add it though. done
- 02:27:597 (3,4,5) - If you ask me, the jump should be between 4 and 5, not 3 and 4. It plays much better and it makes more sense to me, because note 5 is accented in the music cause it's on the downbeat. (for contrast, look at 04:03:222 (3,4,5) - for example, no jumps used here) you have a point, changed, jump now is from 4 to 5
- 04:12:128 (1,2,3,4) - Consider soft whistles here.do not want >~<
Note: The same hitsound suggestions might apply to other diffs as well.
- AR5 is painfully slow here, try AR6. Might as well use OD5 then (or 6 even).
- Since this diff has so many stacks and things a regular normal diff shouldn't have, I'll mod this as an easier Hard. Definitely recommending higher difficulty settings then.
- 02:57:597 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This combo is quite long in comparison to the highest diff at this spot.
- 03:10:956 - Consider adding a note here.
- 03:14:237 - ^
- 03:27:597 (4) - This doesn't play well. Consider just using normal sliders or even circles here.
- AR4 and OD3 or 4 fit best here in my opinion. Might raise the drain too, since the map is quite consistent, so the drain isn't going crazy. done
- 00:03:222 (1) - This really doesn't fit in my opinion. 00:04:628 is quite strong and you just slide past it. (see 00:14:472 (1,2) - for example, a very similar thing and it fits much better)
- 00:12:128 (5) - Should be a new combo maybe, the combo is quite long.
- 00:28:534 (1,2) - Almost all of the similar objects on the map can refer to the above critic. I really don't like the rhythm here, it feels like it's trying to cheat you into something it's not there because the slider is sliding past the downbeat which is much more important than the tick after it. Just removing a repeat and mapping another slider at 00:29:940 - 00:30:878 would be much better. The rhythm the repeating slider produces at 00:30:409 - is really insignificant compared to the general rhythm 2 sliders would make (and currently is not there).
- 02:44:003 (3) - I find this finish here misplaced. :p
- 02:51:972 (4) - Finish not missing? Also a new combo would be nice. Also, you should probably make it like 02:54:784 (5) - too (shorter), the rhythm is much better then.
- 03:04:628 (1) - Soft finish? This is a unique note, you didn't map it in other diffs, so a unique hitsound might be a good idea too.
- 03:10:253 (3) - Missing a finish?
- 03:31:347 (5,1) - The new combo should be on 5.
- 03:48:222 (3) - Should use a new combo here.
- 04:12:128 (2,3,4,5) - Why stack? I think it's much better if you just line them up like in other diffs. Consider adding a new combo too.
Just check the hitsounds once more on your easiest diff, some inconsistencies but nothing major cause it still sounds good.
The difficulty settings between each diff are really different, so taking the above suggestions fixes that too. :p
Awesome map btw, but it can be polished a little more.
Kenezz wrote:Liz ♥
- I think the letterbox don't work properly with this map/song, since the breaks are very shorts and the longest looks good without it, so maybe disable in all diffs? fixed
- Add 星屑 in the title song and move Houseki to the Romanised title. adeed
- AiBat said: http://puu.sh/8CjXe.png fixed
- 03:04:627 - Maybe add a circle like the Easy diff, actually the Easy is the only one without this tiny break because this circle, or remove from easy, as you like. If you add go and add a circle in Hard too. I removed from easy
- 00:03:456 (1) - This NC is really necessary? I think maybe no.
- 01:25:018 (1) - Same as above
- 03:09:315 (1,1) - Maybe remove these nc, the music is same here 03:12:362 (3) - and you don't added more NC. this one didnt change cuz i wanna have them devided by pairs ><~ i hope chu understand my weird logic ;^; snifff
- 04:10:252 (1) - And here too. Just did this one, the other I wanna keep them cuz are part of my pattern, if you see the other stacks, are also on nc: 00:04:862 (4,1) - 00:06:034 (4,1) - 00:07:675 (4,1) - etc
Very nice mapset like always <3 Thanks Kenezz<333 >~<!
Se extrañaba xDD
yes yes ! im on it~!
Irreversible wrote:go liz D:
Fixed title and timing sections~
El título de la canción debería ser 宝石 (al parecer Kenezz se confundió, porque en el source que te dió si lo dice bien =p)
[Dancing, Walking, Sleeping]
01:24:784 - Hay dos timing sections aquí, borra la verde y usa el offset solamente con el volumen que tenía la otra