[General]Offset: too late. I think you should adjust this by around -10 ms.I do not agree, for me works better as it is, let see if someone else complains about it.[Dancing]Overall Difficulty: consider decreasing. OD8 is a bit high for a slow paced song like this, and feels really weird with AR7. The timing windows need to be a bit more lenient here, I think, so you should probably lower your OD setting; the degree of accuracy necessary for OD8 isn't what you should be expecting from your players with this relatively slow map. Fixed[Walking]
There are really no issues with flow or rhythm in this map; it's very solidly constructed overall with nothing unrankable as far as I can tell. Because of this, the only modding possible for me here is for minor aesthetic adjustments, but due to the way you've designed the map (little to no circular snapped sliders, minimal blanketing, etc.) I don't think detailed aesthetic modding is possible here either, without completely changing the visual style of the map. That said, there are a few relatively objective aesthetic issues that I think you should address:
- 01:17:035 (4,5) - The decelerated spacing here is nice but these two circles in particular look a bit too close; maybe move (5) up by one grid. agree, changed
- 03:01:097 (4,5) - As above. fixed
- 02:38:597 (4,5) - The stacking of (5) and (1) actually makes these two circles here overlap in gameplay. Spread these out a bit.fixed
There's not much else for me to point out here; I feel like you've taken very little risks with this map, and while it does seem a bit ordinary because of that, at the same time it's a very stable map with solid flow and clear rhythm, ready for ranking in my opinion. Good work!Approach Rate: consider increasing. AR4 seems really, really slow for this map, even though your object frequency is relatively low. There are some parts where the slow AR gets a bit confusing; the extra repeat on 00:38:143 (3) for example is somewhat unexpected since 00:39:315 (4) appears on the screen almost immediately after the start of the slider with AR4. I think you should use at least AR5 here. I tried it with both and I think you are right, I change it to AR5, feels better, thanks[Sleeping]
- 00:53:847 (1,2,3,4) - I don't think this pattern matches the rhythm that well, and the double repeat slider feels weird, especially since it starts on a red tick. Maybe you could try something like this instead?
hmm I changed, not exactly how you suggested, but similar.
- 01:13:534 (1,2,3,4) - I don't like how this arrangement plays, but I think the issue is really that these single repeat sliders can easily be mistaken for multiple repeat sliders, and making that mistake leads to the player missing the stacked hitcircles that follow immediately after each slider. If this section didn't have any multiple repeat sliders, I think players would be less prone to misreading the sliders here. I did something different, removed the slider repeats.
Personally I think that your double-repeat sliders in this section are unnecessary; 00:55:018 (3) for example would play less ambiguously if you just used two short sliders instead, which is definitely an option for you since you use them everywhere in the rest of your map, like at 02:04:159 (4,5,6) , and the section following the second Kiai. I changed it with some single notes, just not to add too much difficulty
- 02:40:722 - 03:28:534 - I really like the rhythm in this section. I think you mapped this part really well.thanksSo it looks like this is a really old map; I'm not sure they even had circular snapping for sliders when you originally mapped this. It wasn't really a huge deal in the Dancing and Walking difficulties but using circular snapped sliders in this Sleeping difficulty might be something to consider, because symmetry and aesthetics are much more important here when the player spends on average a couple of seconds staring at each slider.[Closing]
If you delete your slider midpoints and remake them, they'll be circularly snapped. Parts like 00:21:503 (4,1) and 00:34:159 (1,2,3) for example could look a lot neater with circular snapping,some of the longer sliders like 00:42:597 (4) would look more symmetrical, and a few blankets such as 00:35:565 (2) would look more aligned. I guess I ll have to surrender, many people have tell me this, but i just thought i ll keep my old styled slider, buttt time changes, so i guess i ll have to update myself or be left behinde >_> gonna resnap nods on all sliders of ALL DIFFS @_@
This map has some really large gaps and this can cause the player to lose momentum and the feel of the rhythm; 00:07:909 (1,2,3) for example can be difficult to time I think, given the large gap before it. There's a huge gap at 00:12:128 even though the vocal sustain starting here would be well-suited by a long slider here; maybe even a spinner? added a few objects between circles and sliders, I tried fitting in a spinner but it just didnt clicked for me.
The gap at 00:36:972 (3,1) as well skips over a vocal beat which would work better mapped, I think. You could turn 00:36:972 (3) into a 1/1 beat slider, but of course if you did this, then you'd also have to change 00:39:784 (2) and 00:48:222 (3) and 00:51:034 (2) and ... I filled those gaps a bit
So it's probably not a viable option here, but maybe this is something to keep in mind for future Easy difficulties that you make. I think it is best to avoid frequent large gaps in your Easy difficulties, especially if these large gaps skip over vocal beats, because Easy players I think rely on a steady and metronomic clicking rhythm, which can be easily disrupted by lengthy pauses in the object pattern.
This is a solid mapset overall, and I don't see any huge issues that need to be addressed before this map can be ranked. Good job, and good luck!
Thanks a lot for your mod, was very helpful
All sliders fixed