Fixed tags, and removed those stacks. Hitsounds are fine for me~
Thanks for your mod Sieg~~ it is appreciated~meow
00:07:675 (4,1) - this maybe consistent to your patterns at start but i prefer to see this one unstacked because it better represent music flow, there is no point in music to make this notes stacked moreover lyrics is pretty smooth here // that applies also for 00:04:862 (4,1) - 00:10:018 (3,1) - 00:10:956 (3,1) - 00:12:831 (3,1) - This is cuz i treated 00:06:268 (1,2,3,4) - as a whole, and this: 00:07:909 (1,2,3,4,5) - as another. And if i unstack them, then 00:07:675 (4,1,2,3,4,5) - would be mixed.
01:26:425 (4) - ^ same
01:32:518 (2,3) - look this plays far more better without stack on beginning of pattern the stack is there: 01:31:581 (3,1,2) - And i really wanna keep it >~~<
00:13:768 (3) - imo whistle not really fitting here removed, but leave it in the tail of slide
00:16:347 (3) - ^ removed
00:59:472 (1,3) - afaik hitcircles hidden under slidertrack is not allowed for hard diffs When i made this map, this was meant to be insane, but im aware time has passed and things have changed, so fixed. not completely satisfy, but isnt hard to fix since this map is mostly chaos
03:06:034 (1,3) - ^ fixed
01:01:815 (8) - well, this sliders aesthetically fine but of course they can be improved is you make them in new format http://puu.sh/4Z7Fh.jpg that applies to most of 1\2 sliders fixed, and as for the others, i ll fix the ones obviously bad
01:09:784 (5) - NC might help to read this better, now it's kinda confusing with skipped 1\2 beat sure, fixed, made the next combo longer too
01:16:347 (1,2,3,4,5) - great idea! but... this overlaps looks bad, maybe try something without overlaps idk http://puu.sh/4Z7Xq.jpg you got it, fixed
02:37:909 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ fixed
03:00:409 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ fixed
01:48:690 (1,2) - repair this overlap? fixed
02:40:722 (7) - not really in straight line fixed
02:45:409 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/4Z8ep.jpg maybe curve this stream can work better imo id like to keep it
02:47:284 (2) - move this little right http://puu.sh/4Z8gO.jpg done
03:22:440 (1) - whistle is too loud here imo I really dont think so, is in 20%
overall, really sweet song and really great diff
imo if you update sliders it can be significantly improved in aesthetics way but current way is also fine, reminds me 2011maps... well, 2 years pending xD yea, I ll manually fix some of the ones that looks obviously off, but im not gonna re do em, cuz i think i ll lost the map.
HP +1, no point to keep this low ok
ctrl+shift+a and fix all unsnapped notes, just resnap them all
00:13:065 (1) - whistle not really fitting here imo :\ yea i guess in this diff it doesnt makes much senses, removed.
00:16:341 (1) - ^ removed
01:35:097 (2) - ^ removed
02:57:597 (1,2,3) - 3 repeat sliders is not fun to play at all, moreover such short repeat sliders is not a good style for normal, consider to replace them,
just 1 in pattern like 00:35:331 (3) - 00:57:831 (3) - I agree, fixed
but 3 in a row looks lazy mapping
03:20:097 (1,2) - ^ fixed
overall fine, but personally i don't like stacks under slider ends and this 3 repeat sliders I agree with the repeats, but im fine with the stacks
00:03:222 (1,2) - if you "art" this sliders (also from here 01:24:784 (1) - ) it would be great, just straight looks like too old style If you check Walking and Dancing, both have straight patterns in these parts, and i want to keep consistence with the Sleeping. And yea, you re right, it is old style, but then again, this map is old lololo
01:12:597 (2,3) - also it can be really cool if you make blanket here Id have to curve the slider too much to make a blanket keeping the distance as it is, so im gonna keep it.
02:18:222 (1,2) - ^ same as above
i like you rhythm here thanks>~<
Good Bye :3
If you have any questions on this mod feel free to contact me.
[General]Offset: too late. I think you should adjust this by around -10 ms.I do not agree, for me works better as it is, let see if someone else complains about it.[Dancing]Overall Difficulty: consider decreasing. OD8 is a bit high for a slow paced song like this, and feels really weird with AR7. The timing windows need to be a bit more lenient here, I think, so you should probably lower your OD setting; the degree of accuracy necessary for OD8 isn't what you should be expecting from your players with this relatively slow map. Fixed[Walking]
There are really no issues with flow or rhythm in this map; it's very solidly constructed overall with nothing unrankable as far as I can tell. Because of this, the only modding possible for me here is for minor aesthetic adjustments, but due to the way you've designed the map (little to no circular snapped sliders, minimal blanketing, etc.) I don't think detailed aesthetic modding is possible here either, without completely changing the visual style of the map. That said, there are a few relatively objective aesthetic issues that I think you should address:
- 01:17:035 (4,5) - The decelerated spacing here is nice but these two circles in particular look a bit too close; maybe move (5) up by one grid. agree, changed
- 03:01:097 (4,5) - As above. fixed
- 02:38:597 (4,5) - The stacking of (5) and (1) actually makes these two circles here overlap in gameplay. Spread these out a bit.fixed
There's not much else for me to point out here; I feel like you've taken very little risks with this map, and while it does seem a bit ordinary because of that, at the same time it's a very stable map with solid flow and clear rhythm, ready for ranking in my opinion. Good work!Approach Rate: consider increasing. AR4 seems really, really slow for this map, even though your object frequency is relatively low. There are some parts where the slow AR gets a bit confusing; the extra repeat on 00:38:143 (3) for example is somewhat unexpected since 00:39:315 (4) appears on the screen almost immediately after the start of the slider with AR4. I think you should use at least AR5 here. I tried it with both and I think you are right, I change it to AR5, feels better, thanks[Sleeping]
- 00:53:847 (1,2,3,4) - I don't think this pattern matches the rhythm that well, and the double repeat slider feels weird, especially since it starts on a red tick. Maybe you could try something like this instead?
hmm I changed, not exactly how you suggested, but similar.
- 01:13:534 (1,2,3,4) - I don't like how this arrangement plays, but I think the issue is really that these single repeat sliders can easily be mistaken for multiple repeat sliders, and making that mistake leads to the player missing the stacked hitcircles that follow immediately after each slider. If this section didn't have any multiple repeat sliders, I think players would be less prone to misreading the sliders here. I did something different, removed the slider repeats.
Personally I think that your double-repeat sliders in this section are unnecessary; 00:55:018 (3) for example would play less ambiguously if you just used two short sliders instead, which is definitely an option for you since you use them everywhere in the rest of your map, like at 02:04:159 (4,5,6) , and the section following the second Kiai. I changed it with some single notes, just not to add too much difficulty
- 02:40:722 - 03:28:534 - I really like the rhythm in this section. I think you mapped this part really well.thanksSo it looks like this is a really old map; I'm not sure they even had circular snapping for sliders when you originally mapped this. It wasn't really a huge deal in the Dancing and Walking difficulties but using circular snapped sliders in this Sleeping difficulty might be something to consider, because symmetry and aesthetics are much more important here when the player spends on average a couple of seconds staring at each slider.[Closing]
If you delete your slider midpoints and remake them, they'll be circularly snapped. Parts like 00:21:503 (4,1) and 00:34:159 (1,2,3) for example could look a lot neater with circular snapping,some of the longer sliders like 00:42:597 (4) would look more symmetrical, and a few blankets such as 00:35:565 (2) would look more aligned. I guess I ll have to surrender, many people have tell me this, but i just thought i ll keep my old styled slider, buttt time changes, so i guess i ll have to update myself or be left behinde >_> gonna resnap nods on all sliders of ALL DIFFS @_@
This map has some really large gaps and this can cause the player to lose momentum and the feel of the rhythm; 00:07:909 (1,2,3) for example can be difficult to time I think, given the large gap before it. There's a huge gap at 00:12:128 even though the vocal sustain starting here would be well-suited by a long slider here; maybe even a spinner? added a few objects between circles and sliders, I tried fitting in a spinner but it just didnt clicked for me.
The gap at 00:36:972 (3,1) as well skips over a vocal beat which would work better mapped, I think. You could turn 00:36:972 (3) into a 1/1 beat slider, but of course if you did this, then you'd also have to change 00:39:784 (2) and 00:48:222 (3) and 00:51:034 (2) and ... I filled those gaps a bit
So it's probably not a viable option here, but maybe this is something to keep in mind for future Easy difficulties that you make. I think it is best to avoid frequent large gaps in your Easy difficulties, especially if these large gaps skip over vocal beats, because Easy players I think rely on a steady and metronomic clicking rhythm, which can be easily disrupted by lengthy pauses in the object pattern.
This is a solid mapset overall, and I don't see any huge issues that need to be addressed before this map can be ranked. Good job, and good luck!
oh my god you did it
Lizbeth wrote:I guess I ll have to surrender, many people have tell me this, but i just thought i ll keep my old styled slider, buttt time changes, so i guess i ll have to update myself or be left behinde >_> gonna resnap nods on all sliders of ALL DIFFS @_@
Thanks a lot for your mod!!
- 00:35:565 (2) - Slider seems a bit compressed, try to move slider midpoint to x:120 y:104. Blanket may not be 100% perfect but this shape looks slightly better to see. done
- 00:46:815 (2) - You can apply what I said above on this slider as well. done
- 01:02:284 (1,2,3) - I think parts like this one may be confusing to understand for new players. Rhythm suddenly slows down and there isn't any strong sound that can help players to understand this rhythm change. To make this short: you should fill those empty parts, it will make things easier!Sorry i dont agree, I think is good that the player have some sort slow paced part so the hand can rest, especiall for beginners
- 00:03:222 (1) - That's still unsnapped fixed
- 02:12:597 (1) - What about fixing this repeat? Seems a bit random. I'm posting an example, well, that's how I would have done it:Good idea, changed
I quickly checked this before all these sliders changes and I found it really good, now it's even better! Good job :3Thanks!Anyway did sme picky last moment minor fixes that one will notice hehe
- Yea!! I really know mapper can put the name of difficult by your own and it is accepted. But "Dancing...Walking..." they made really player can understand difficult manner of them? So I only have sugguestion to you can set nam again "Easy...Normal...Hard" I think is easy to teld which is harder than which, i ve used this costum named for quite a while and is first time i find someone that wouldnt understand them, I would not change
- I ask you to add normal-sliderslide. Move sldier-hitsound is bad >< I agree, done
- 00:14:472 (5,1) - I can hear vocal changed at (1) not (5). SO repeat NC Im just following the pattern I choose in this part, examples: 00:09:081 (1,2,3) - 00:11:893 (1,2,3) - 00:17:518 (1) -
- 00:25:722 (4) - It is the same rhythm with 00:22:909 (1) - but didn't NC? I dont add new combo every big white tick, here i did exactly what i did here:00:28:534 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - wont change
- 00:40:956 (4) - Middle-point is abit down will be blanket - at 268/212. Naisu!I see the blanket perfect ;~;
- 00:47:753 (7) - I really think you can overlap 00:46:581 (4) - . It isn't your plan, right? I guess Nope it wasnt, and i dont think it affects the map cuz when 7 shows up, 4 is already fade out in the game play, it always last longer in the editing tho, but I take in consideration only gameplay
- 00:57:831 (4,5) - About you can make them similar is better? done~
- 01:14:237 (1) - Nothing to you are sure it is NC here. Give me your why I wanted to isolate this slider from the other two combos, so i place in a single combo, you can see this in the end of every kiai time: 02:35:097 (1) - 04:07:909 (1) -
- 01:43:534 (3,4) - Try (4) is at 84/87 to blanket will nicer!!
- 02:27:831 (4,6) - Tail of (6) will be at 288/236 to better blanket ok, fixed my way, cuz i hate looking at the coordinates
- 03:00:409 (1,2,3,4,5) - I didn't understand you decided how. I know this map you used old-schoolmapping. But it didn't mean you can put unsensible DS like this. Sorry, ... Isnt that I used old schoolmapping, the map is genuinely what people call old school these days, is 2 years old, and I think this plays totally fine, I ve seen many people playing it and none of them miss them, did you miss them while playing it? oh and the reasoning behing it was that music gets softer at the end of this pattern, so i wanted the mouse to move slower in this part
- 03:17:284 (7,1) - NC should be at (7) not at (1) because instrument I agree, changed, thanks!!
- 00:10:487 (1,1,2) - They are really so difficult for noob player. Can u try to move other place plz I d really like to keep it, since this is a normal map, I think it can be good, and challenging for medium player, noobies would play the Sleeping imo
- 00:34:159 (1,2) - What is this? I guess you were wrong click, right? 00:34:745 (2) - should be at 00:34:862 - omg yes, fixing all the sliders I messed up this, snif, fixed, thank you ;~;
- 01:13:534 (1) - you missed Finish at head, maybe yes i did, fixed, thanks
- 01:16:347 (1) - it is boring for me. Try this: agree~ changed, but i placed a bit differently. in the time line is exactly as you suggested though, thanks264,288,76347,6,0,B|192:288,2,72.0000017166138
- 02:59:706 - Add a circle. I can drum here it will better for rhythming done~
- Because Set AR of Normal is quite high. So this AR +3 plz I increased it just by 1
- 00:35:565 (2) - Middle-point is at 128/104 to blanket That would ruin the blanket with the previous slider
- 00:46:815 (2) - ^ at 368/212 same as above
- 01:09:315 (2) - Why do you add Finish at head. It didn't have in instrument. I didn't understand. SO remove plz It was a mistake, fixed, thanks
- 01:14:472 (3,4) - Wrong DS fixed
- 04:03:690 (2) - Ugly slider and also didn't blanket. Try middle point is at 400/176 and tail is at 344/192 it blanket with prev slider, and dunno why is ugly
- 04:13:534 (4) - Add finish will better I agree, did in all diffs, thanks
Good luck!! ^^
Okay, short mod to clean up a few things, sorry if this feels a bit rushed ;w;
- Consider adding something on the creator's word that tell player that the map is like 2 years old or something so that they will expect the mapping style and not bash about it later. Won't help much, but it will at least make player won't bash the beautiful map with a stupid comment ;w; heheh ok ^^'
- 00:13:534 (6) - Since this one doesn't quite follow the vocal, I think you shouldn't use a slider here since all the notes that using sliders are following the vocal before this. And also, I think since the 00:10:253 (4,5) - notes before this is already a slider(a bit long one I might add), I think letting player click more will be better to play imo. Try this rhythm http://puu.sh/5iSTP.jpg Done
- 00:14:472 (1) - I find the pause here a bit weird imo. With the flows of beats before this, it could be nice to keep the flow going, stopping here kinda ruins that flow orz. And also, since the rhythm is currently following the vocal, how about changing this into a slider that ends on 00:15:409 - ? It would be nicer that way ne? I agree, fixed
- 00:34:159 (1,2) - Blanket aren't too perfect, (1) is a bit too curved to the right. Move the tail a bit to the left approx. x56/y8 nazi, sorry u.u I fixed the best i could >~<
- 00:45:409 (1,2) - And yeah, nazi again too, sorry>< move (1) tail to the right a bit more (about x480/y76) to blanket (2) better Done >~<
- 01:37:909 - Ah, this one feels really off to be blanked, really. Since 01:37:440 (2) - is following vocal and 01:38:847 (3) - is still following it too, I can't see a good reason why is this blanked imo. By inserting a circle here, it will make beginners get a hold of the feel of the song, thus making the play better too right? circle added
- 01:43:065 (4) - Since the slider at 01:42:629 (3) - is following vocal and it is curvy, so having a straight slider here is abit weird imo. how about making this one also curvy? There aren't much good pattern available, but mirroring (2) is nice http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1104739 I had it like this, it was a mistake when i was fixing the sliders, thanks a lot for noticing it
- 01:47:284 (1,3,4) - The gap between these three is a bit too big imo. Beginners can easily lose the feel of the rhythm here, especially that the rhythm before it (01:44:472 (1,2,3,4,5) - ) is following the background music while this one following the vocal. So, I really suggest to fill this gap; a 1/2 slider from 01:48:690 - to 01:49:159 - is really good actually. But if you feel it's too much, only a circle is fine too. I added the circle, a circle was too much for me, i like leaving those gaps on easy cuz beginners also need a rest
- 02:42:597 (2,3) - Since these two have a slightly different beat, I don't think making these two a long slider will really fit. Whilst (2) is fit with a long slider, I think (3) is better if it is a repeat slider, since the violin there has a different pitch. Put the repeat at 02:44:472 - I agree, changed
- 02:02:753 (2) - Uhh I find this circle a bit awkaward to play. Since I think a lone circle like this will fit if it has a strong feel on it (like 02:01:347 (1) - with the finish), this circle is placed in the middle of a word on vocal and kinda dampen the finish effect at 02:01:347 (1) -. Since it's in the middle of a word, I strongly suggest a 1/1 slider from 02:02:753 - to 02:03:222 - since it will play nicely combined with the finish at 02:04:159 (3) - imo. Also, since you didn't use this rhythm on the first chorus (the first chorus has a denser notes), having this gap on the next choruses is a bit weird too. But since you use this rhythm often on later choruses, you must have a strong reason for this>< But really, since the early choruses has more notes, Filling the last chorus with less gaps is nice too ne :'D Yea, im gonna fill those, i did it in my way tho
- Yeah, a really good old map. Though I think the patterns can be made more prettier, but it will make the map loses it's charm, and I think the rhythm is already good enough to cover it. Good job here~
- 00:03:216 (1) - AIMod; Note Isn't snapped. fixed
- 02:37:909 (1) - Since this is the only repeats you used up until this rhythm, It will make people miss this easily. Aside from that it follows the vocal nicely, I think this rhythm will be easier to be read http://puu.sh/5m1xz.jpg since you use this kind of rhythm quite often(like in 02:41:190 (4,1,2) - for instance) fixed
- 02:59:003 (3,4,5) - these three looked a little crumpled here lol, I think (4) is placed a bit too upright and almost overlapping with 02:59:003 (3) - repeat. If you want to create a blanket here, I don't think it's a really good idea since the curve on (3) is too small to be blanketed by (4). Try this pattern https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1110293 it will looked less crumpled at that part lol fixed
- 03:27:597 (4) - Yeah, the same reason as the problem on the repeat above. Since all of the pattern here (03:26:190 (1,2,3,4) - ) are mostly a 1/2 slider, suddenly throwing a 2x repeat will be a bit too surprising right? I'd suggest remove the repeat by 1 and then just insert a circle at 03:28:300 - that stack with (4) and then it will make a nice jump to the 03:28:534 (1) - and it will emphasize the kiai stronger here I tried your way, but i dont like it >~<! I m keeping it the way it is, I think those repeats fits well the song
- 04:10:722 (1) - oh lol exactly the same as 02:37:909 (1) - though this one isn't as bad since it's on the end of the rhythm and it read better somehow. Feel free to not change this one I wont change
- Overall, a really nice map to play. The triple and double stacks are really fit with the song and the rhythm--Clicks at the right times So, good job here too :3
- Actually there aren't really a problem here as all the rhythm here is fit with the song and it has a good consistency throughout the song, so no need to change that :3 Though, you may want to recheck all the blankets here-especially on the chorus, as I see many sliders are a bit too curved and thus won't make a really good blanket. And also some nazi blanketing like this one 02:19:159 (3) - lower the middle point a bit more so that it will blanket 02:19:628 (4) - better. As there are still a bit more like this, and I won't mention the nazi blanketing here :3 But really overall, it's really good for an old map; the patterns are good and especially the flow is really good, the jumps works well with the song. Nice one! Thanks a lot, about the blankets, in this map the blanket arent really supposed to be perfect, it was originally mapped as chaos style to be honest , i wont fix more milimetric blanketing problems hehe
Okay I think that's all, sorry for the mod>< no need to say sorry, your mod was really helpful,thanks a lot
And if there is something you don't understand within this mod, feel free to state that
I hope my mod can help you, and best of luck from me!
wmtokok wrote:from M4M
01:58:534 (1) - forget add finish
02:04:159 (1) - ^
02:37:909 (1) - ^
02:43:534 (6) - ^
02:49:159 (7) - ^
02:54:784 (1) - ^
03:13:065 (1) - ^
03:34:159 (1) - ^
i don't know this is intentional that you make this.
But i'm reference the[Walking] to mod. Thanks a lot for noticing those, fixed all >~<
00:20:331 (4,2,2) - Not enough space,it too close fixed
00:30:878 (2) - add Clap I prefer as it is
02:58:300 - add circle reference this 02:59:706 (4,5) - ,03:01:112 (7,8) - hmm ok
02:39:784 (3) - move Y:324 hmm i dont see problem as it is
Will mod it tomorrow :3
00:15:878 (2,3) - Ah well, this stack feels a little weird, and it doesn't really fit the song imo. Space just normally? done
00:33:690 (3,1) - If you really wanna increase the spacing here to 0.9, i guess the spacing from 3 to 1 should also be 0.9, and then go back to 0.8. done
01:33:222 (1) - space properly? (0.8) done
01:54:315 (2,3,4) - I would make this part equal to the first one for consistency.. that goes for any part like that btw if you meant the spaing, done
01:59:940 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - So many circles seem not really good for a easy/normal diff. I would at least make 1 slider. fixed
Make sure you go through all your combos and check if they are like that on purpose, some seem really short, others kinda long ok, i changed some of them to make them longer
00:32:050 (4,5) - Not stacked perfectly well, you've done it always so why not here too fixed
00:53:378 (4,1) - Ah, I'd like you to unstack this one. It can get quite confusing in that kind of diff. The reason why it would be confusing is 00:52:206 (2,3) - 1/2 stack 00:53:378 (4,1) - 1/1 stack. Hope you can understand this :O This goes to all parts like this, please check your map for them fair enough
00:58:534 (4,5,1) - http://puu.sh/5tZHG.jpg would provide better flow, imo done, i really dont mind either way tho
01:29:237 (4,1,2,3,1) - I just realized, and I don't know if i'm wrong actually, but the NCing here is wrong. 01:30:409 (3) - Shouldn't this one be NC..? The strong beat tells me that. Additionally, there' isn't a reason why it should be 1 after... if you agree, please redo the ncing >< I was just following the pattern i used on Dacing, if you check them you d notice why there s such shorts combos in this part.
will go on later oh thanks so far then, hehe
Couldnt complete everything, gonna fix the rest later
Irreversible wrote:I'm sorry for the delay..
I'm not sure about 15% volume, it might be not audible enough. Better increase it to 20%? I used 15% in few sections, cuz i wanted to lowered the volume to follow the song, I think is alright imo, if i put it higher, id have to put other sections even higher, cuz what im looking is the decrease.
The other points I deleted, I fixed them
00:16:347 (3,4) - weird flow again here, for the same actually as in walking - http://puu.sh/5D5BH.jpg maybe something like this? It's ok if it's different, just to give you some idea. I dont agree, this map was meant to be chaos when i started it 2 years ago, and with the recent modding it has lost a bit of it, i must admit, cuz chaos is kinda bad seen this days i guess. Anyway, dont wanna lose more of it, so keeping this
02:31:581 (5,6) - Here as well. This flow has a realllyy small angle, so tight! Maybe you wanna open it up a bit? http://puu.sh/5D61C.jpg That's all up to you, although I think something like this flows better with the music. same thing about the chaos, i dont see problem here
02:40:253 (3) - I'm sure this is not 1/4, although i'm not sure what else it could be. Probably 1/6?
^ Goes to all drum patterns in the next part.
Yeah, I need to talk with you about some things IRC, see you then :O