What songs do you think are extremely cringy?

posted
Total Posts
35
Topic Starter
Sentencings
I'll start~!

Navizel
Hopsin, Corey Feldman, Crunkcore, Nightcore and most stuff I used to listen when I was 12
Topic Starter
Sentencings

Navizel wrote:

Hopsin, Corey Feldman, Crunkcore, Nightcore and most stuff I used to listen when I was 12
Wait, why Hopsin? I possibly might understand why because of some of his horrorcore elements but I don't fully understand why he's that cringy tbh... (I respect opinions tho so it's okay...)
Madvillain
Hopsin is a dip who's preachy and hypocritical about the stuff he says. His ego is way too big for his skills, he made a decent album in Raw, but that's it. His most recent album certainly didn't work wonders for me either.
Topic Starter
Sentencings

Madvillain wrote:

Hopsin is a dip who's preachy and hypocritical about the stuff he says. His ego is way too big for his skills, he made a decent album in Raw, but that's it. His most recent album certainly didn't work wonders for me either.
Ohh... Now I know why.

So overall, he's basically hypocritical and takes stuff way too seriously.
Navizel
Did the man who invented college go to college?

Also the fact that No Words is his best song really says a lot.
Eraser
Kindegarten songs
Alchyr
Children's rhymes with terrible origins.
Madvillain
Tyga for me

G-Eazy, Hoodie Allen.... lmao
smh

Navizel wrote:

Hopsin
DID THE MAN WHO INVENTED COLLEGE WENT TO COLLEGE??

on topic:
Hopsin, Bart Baker








Eraser wrote:

Kindegarten songs
you ok bud
Eraser
am ded
Madvillain

smh wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Hopsin
DID THE MAN WHO INVENTED COLLEGE WENT TO COLLEGE??
ummmmmm *WHOMS'TD'🅱E
Caradine
all anime song
Luqanted

Caradine wrote:

all anime song
i was just about to post that

let's include emo songs
Topic Starter
Sentencings

smh wrote:

on topic:
Hopsin, Bart Baker
I think I also know why Bart Baker is cringy, despite me actually liking him a little?...

Anyway, it's probably because of how much he offends his fans and his beliefs and opinions on other celebrities.

Take for example, his belief on Taylor Swift being a satanist.
Madvillain
i do believe that taylor swift is a stereotypical satanist and is most likely responsible for all what's wrong in this world
Topic Starter
Sentencings

Madvillain wrote:

i do believe that taylor swift is a stereotypical satanist and is most likely responsible for all what's wrong in this world
Let me guess, it's because of the fact that you don't like her music right?

Or is it because of the fact that she writes too many breakup songs?
Luqanted
taylor swift's fanbase is getting bad
smh
since when it's not bad tho
Madvillain
EMO IS NOT CRINGEY

depending on the kind of emo

i like cap'n jazz
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply