Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Shiranai
Changed,

Normal
00:55:873 (1,2,3) - Change placement for more intuitive gameplay

Normal and Advance
01:13:327 (1) - and 01:30:782 (1) - Add whistle on head for consistency with the hardest diff

Other than that everything good to go I guess, thanks for rechecking btw :)
Battle
Name change back to Mako Sakata when :thinking:
Eldergleam
WAT

kak mako plz LOL
milr_
Where is Mako Sakata
Topic Starter
Shiranai
知らない!
milr_
kawaii desu ! xd
pishifat
checked the map and there's nothing worth mentioning

can i qualify
Eldergleam
MAKO SAID YES LOL

;)
Topic Starter
Shiranai
@pishi: yes you can hon, also should I give you a mod back? Lol

Btw if anyone asking the metadata: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0MlOGYo-ls
It's taken from his official label channel, I think both Jaz and JAZ could work as the artist imo

Thanks as always pishi😘
erlinadewi-
JAZJUZ
milr_
Dari Mako Sakata
pishifat
if you think this is worth a mod, then do
Surono

milr_ wrote:

kawaii desu ! xd
<3

gz mbaknya wkwkw XD
Topic Starter
Shiranai
Yayy~
Thank you all 💕
Eldergleam
luluh hati gw, sumpah KWKWKWKW

gratz mba
Kyouren
Gratzz! :3
Monstrata
Is this the real Mako Sakata?
Surono

Monstrata wrote:

Is this the real Mako Sakata?
yes sir
HeatKai
Heard this song everyday in Malaysian radio. :o :o :o :o :puke: but still dances to it.
Congrats!
Xqreenh
niat kampret ;v
Grim Rapper
please at least change the BG due to the irrelation with the song and the creator
also remove "mako sakata" from tags

hm
also stop the over-impersonation on the description, you're not Mako Sakata and you'll never will be. Even the people you impersonated is pissed because of you and telling everyone to report you, please realize your mistakes before it's too late for you

it's a good map nonetheless, it's a shame if it'll be disqualified cuz of the mapper is being insanely possesive over other people's identity
Surono

Grim Rapper wrote:

please at least change the BG due to the irrelation with the song and the creator
also remove "mako sakata" from tags

hm
also stop the over-impersonation on the description, you're not Mako Sakata and you'll never will be. Even the people you impersonated is pissed because of you and telling everyone to report you, please realize your mistakes before it's too late for you

it's a good map nonetheless, it's a shame if it'll be disqualified cuz of the mapper is being insanely possesive over other people's identity
is too late ma bro, 11days ago qualified.

HeatKai wrote:

Heard this song everyday in Malaysian radio. :o :o :o :o :puke: but still dances to it.
Congrats!
:joget: bang~
Topic Starter
Shiranai
Thanks moderator for keeping the thread clean. Other than that, I took everything here as a compliment, no hard feeling. Also I'll answer one question, Mako Sakata is real and I (Shiranai) isn't, so at least you people can take a hint lol. I'll answer more questions if you ask me more politely, tyvm.
Natteke desu
Its nice and all, but mnd you telling me who is Mako Sakata lo
PatZar

Shiranai wrote:

Thanks moderator for keeping the thread clean. Other than that, I took everything here as a compliment, no hard feeling. Also I'll answer one question, Mako Sakata is real and I (Shiranai) isn't, so at least you people can take a hint lol. I'll answer more questions if you ask me more politely, tyvm.
>I'll answer more questions if you ask me more politely, tyvm.

so why do you want to do this? well, this problem already did and you confessed you're not Mako Sakata, just why lol, i thought you were the real not normies girl .
Viewland
diterima ga kk sama mako sakata, :) :) :)