Masaki Gaillard (cv: Kiritani Hana) - Daisuki Nanda

posted
Total Posts
97
show more
hyouri
Well do as you want then because "cv" is blatantly wrong, since you also don't seem to know what CV even stands for. Your References/Sources for "cv" are only, and only written in the design formats (which clearly is a mistake, probably due to the font), no RAW/plain text.

My images are official, since they are from YOUR sources?

I don't know how to explain this simpler but:
Your sources (Designed, Bold-text, Green bad font) are mistakes in production/design, not OFFICIAL notations. -> https://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.aucti ... s28489.jpg

My sources (Raw, plain-text, correct format, not-designed) are corrected and done in the right way without design limitations. Saying your fail-design "cv" is correct is false af. ->
http://www.yuzu-soft.com/ja/post/5692/% ... 83%AB.html (This part: https://puu.sh/vORDD/76a3ce3e7e.jpg which YOU sent? Like can't you see it?)
Even google search of song title shows 99% of the answers to have "CV" and not "cv", it's like writing "adhd" instead of "ADHD" it's nothing but mistake and poor english. https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=Masak ... itani+Hana)+-+Daisuki+Nanda&oq=Masaki+Gaillard+(cv%3A+Kiritani+Hana)+-+Daisuki+Nanda&aqs=chrome..69i57.1807j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You can't take a design image text and use that as "proof" of being "official", you need the Raw text. Many thing are written differently when designed (Logo's for example) yet are written in a different way when shown in plain text.

If that even was "IamKwan"'s image [https://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/image/dr000/auc0212/users/3/6/9/1/hiper_77-img600x450-1482073792ul04zs28489.jpg] (probably not?) ask him to read the backside for the plain-text name of songs rather than a failed design bold text in green.

Your only references seem to be the garbage-designed text on CD https://puu.sh/vORLa/0b7f1038cc.jpg and SAME FONT in videos, but no plain/raw text which I have shown plenty of.

BN please dont bubble until you have fixed this mistake
Time Capsule
@Alveryn Please don't make something that actually just a piece of dot on paper become a novel. If it does really annoy you I suggest you to just leave (will really appreciate it tho lol). Peoples have their own prespective about stuff and yes, its not wrong to critized or even point out their mistake. but please keep in mind this sentence because it was so doesn't mean it was so . Restricted a map to not get check by others is just "meh". In simple way, if bn does point out again about CV or cv usage, he will prolly fix it immidiently. if NOT just let what it be. Thanks and have a good day

ps. this is not discussion forum, its mod one
hyouri

Time Capsule wrote:

@Alveryn Please don't make something that actually just a piece of dot on paper become a novel. If it does really annoy you I suggest you to just leave (will really appreciate it tho lol). Peoples have their own prespective about stuff and yes, its not wrong to critized or even point out their mistake. but please keep in mind this sentence because it was so doesn't mean it was so . Restricted a map to not get check by others is just "meh". In simple way, if bn does point out again about CV or cv usage, he will prolly fix it immidiently. if NOT just let what it be. Thanks and have a good day

ps. this is not discussion forum, its mod one
No idea who you are or why you getting involved, you seem to be more concern as if this is drama rather than a debate. Since you are not a forum mod or even bother to check any of our facts (info) in the posts, you are being more irrelevant than US politics in this thread. Get your feelings out of here no one cares, I'm here to mod and want this map to get ranked with correct information.

And most BN's/QAT don't bother caring or are simply too lazy to care about such tiny title mistakes since we've seen these happen to get ranked before so I'm here to convince the mapper to get it correct, if you don't like it, put on your tinfoil hat and ignore my posts. Or if you go as far as getting triggered, feel free to report my posts.
Topic Starter
Asuka_-
Im not good at english. sorry.

Even though "CV" is written on the official website, if "cv" is written in the official CD and CD introduction, I think that "cv" should be used preferentially. (I do not know if it is a design font, but obviously small letters)

Alveryn wrote:

Your sources (Designed, Bold-text, Green bad font) are mistakes in production/design, not OFFICIAL notations. -> https://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.aucti ... s28489.jpg
Does that mean that the notation of the CD is incorrect?
You might think that it is wrong.
However, since the production side says "cv", we should use "cv" regardless of whether it is wrong or not wrong.

Alveryn wrote:

My sources (Raw, plain-text, correct format, not-designed) are corrected and done in the right way without design limitations. Saying your fail-design "cv" is correct is false af. ->
http://www.yuzu-soft.com/ja/post/5692/% ... 83%AB.html (This part: https://puu.sh/vORDD/76a3ce3e7e.jpg which YOU sent? Like can't you see it?)
I already replied to this matter.

Alveryn wrote:

Even google search of song title shows 99% of the answers to have "CV" and not "cv", it's like writing "adhd" instead of "ADHD" it's nothing but mistake and poor english. https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=Masak ... itani+Hana)+-+Daisuki+Nanda&oq=Masaki+Gaillard+(cv%3A+Kiritani+Hana)+-+Daisuki+Nanda&aqs=chrome..69i57.1807j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Non-official sites are also displayed in google search.
Generally, "CV" is used, so I think that "CV" is used on informal sites.
e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itDhg5HEJfg (Your previous reference)

Alveryn wrote:

You can't take a design image text and use that as "proof" of being "official", you need the Raw text. Many thing are written differently when designed (Logo's for example) yet are written in a different way when shown in plain text.
I do not think that it is necessary.
I think they use the keyboard when They make character design of video and images.
If they want to make it "CV", they just have to type "CV".
However, it is written as "cv".
Is there a rule that we should not use letters on images, videos?


I think should use "cv".
But You think should use "CV".
We have grounds to each other and we probably will not reach the answer by us alone.
The opinion of a third party is necessary to solve this discussion.
so please acknowledge that there is a post of a third party.

Discussion
t/585239/start=16
t/585239/start=18
t/585239/start=32
t/585239/start=33
t/585239/start=52

Meta
t/585239/start=18

To be honest, It is not sticking to "cv" separately. xd
but i can not agree with your opinion for now.
If you present a convincing reference, I will change it immediately.


Alveryn wrote:

BN please dont bubble until you have fixed this mistake
If it gets the state of qualified, QAT will be checked so we know which is right.
Your this remark is really uncomfortable and not really constructive.

im checking to IamKwan

Edit : fix my English.
IamKwaN
According to the ranking criteria, metadata of songs in this game should all stick to official references. If you ever find an official site stating the song having an alias of CV instead of cv, please let us know.
hyouri
I don't care how good or bad your English is, that's irrelevant. It's common sense and correct grammar to use capital letters for abbreviations.

All I'm saying (and I don't know how you can not understand this) is that your source is wrong, you are using only ONE source and that is the CD image cover font.

Image 1 and Image 2 (Sources: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvclwsR ... .be&t=1m7s and https://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.aucti ... s28489.jpg)

They both use same shitty green failed design and misleading font, which is still wrong. You should use RAW/Plain text as source, and not stylized font. As I stated earlier "Many thing are written differently when designed (Logo's for example) yet are written in a different way when shown in plain text. "


I checked even deeper and found more sources using CV a.k.a the official yuzusoft Amazon retail. And also the whole album.

More sources: Mysound is a popular japanese site to buy official songs here's the article and yes it's using CV. http://mysound.jp/song/3154965/
More: http://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/302064229001
http://music-book.jp/music/Artist/870080/Album/aaa63au0
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%A4%A9%E8%8 ... B06VT4CCDH
https://pc.dwango.jp/portals/album/2642 ... o=official
Random blog post? Even this says CV: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_b0d77c7a0101a3d0.html

Also all album information I've sound so far (official or not) have said to have CV instead of cv. The only thing showing a hint of CV is nothing but that badly designed green text font.

ALBUM INFORMATION
Original name: 「天色*アイルノーツ」キャラクターソングVol.4 大好きなんだ
Artists: Masaki Gaillard (CV: Kiritani Hana), Shirley Warwick (CV: Kitami Rikka), Amagiri Yune (CV: Toyota Sera), Shiraga Airi (CV: Natsuno Koori)
Lyricist: Nakayama♥Mami (Angel Note)
Composer: Famishin (Yuzusoft)
Arranger: Shinohara Mizuki (Angel Note)
Release date: May 31, 2013
Catalog number: YSCD-0030
Publisher: Yuzusoft

AUDIO INFORMATION
Format: MPEG-1 Layer 3
Channels: 2
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Compression level: MP3 LAME V0


And I even have a ASL (CD-RIP) with official scans and release information and it says same as the code above.

But the most convincing and real proof is the fact that I got the backside (you can even Barcode-scan it) and as I suspected IT HAS CV! Which disproves all your false accusations of "being on the cover means it's the official way to write" as we can see it's corrected here in the BACKSIDE
Actually if you QR/Barcode scan it it will redirect to Amazon but the article has been removed (it's only in Japanese Amazon).
The article number is: 4560100333805 and if you google it you will get mostly the CD purchase: https://www.google.se/search?q=45601003 ... e&ie=UTF-8
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=769308
http://mnrate.com/item/aid/B00CQWK82K

At this point it's nothing but false and being delusional if you think the official art designed font of the COVER http://puu.sh/vPXiQ/c425e6f1da.jpg is valid use of a title. English is not well-known in Japan and it's not uncommon for companies to make mistakes about things especially when shipping to an non-Japanese audience. All I'm saying is, it's a design mistake. And you can't even admit it. Read this Wiki page on Abbreviations if you want to understand why it's CV and not cv grammatically correct. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbreviation

The scans: http://puu.sh/vPZQR/ee1172c75d.rar
Official Windows MP3 file info (unedited): https://puu.sh/vPZTG/9534a95c87.png

I win.
Topic Starter
Asuka_-
I am very glad that you provided some reference.

to be honest, There was a part that seemed to be true.

but I can not judge that should use whitch by myself because there are official sites, not official websites, sites that I do not know whether it is official or not.

I will leave it to IamKwan's judgment.
Thanks.

Please do not send me strange image by forumPM.
I do not understand the meaning of that action. Is it harassment?
IamKwaN
http://www.yuzu-soft.com/ja/post/5692/%E7%9C%9F%E5%92%B2+%E3%82%AB%E3%82%99%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4+%E3%83%AB.html
This is not the alias of the song, it's a character introduction.

Image 1 and Image 2 (Sources: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvclwsR ... .be&t=1m7s and https://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.aucti ... s28489.jpg)
These are the only official sources so far (i.e. the rar you have posted). So, you are obliged to stick to it, no matter how the other unofficial references show.

Amazon and all the other third party retail sites (also the mp3 file, I supposed you downloaded them online? Fields are not even in Japanese?) are not official, so they have zero value on justifying usage of CV in the Artist. Shitty or not shitty is not the matter to judge the accuracy of metadata, correctness is the officality in this game, not based on the usual / common practice. What the official says has the highest priority.

You also mentioned design mistake, how can you prove it? I mean, there are also some other songs which use small letters instead of big ones in their artists, like this one or this one. There is basically no way to verify and what you said is thus pretty much worthless.

Let me repeat again, the cover is definitely the only credible and official reference showing the current artist, all your justifications and what you linked are unfortunately untenable because none of them falls into the category of official references.

Frankly speaking, I am stunned that you consider yourself winning (on such pretty things lol) provided that you do not even have a thorough view on the ranking criteria and how metadata works in this game. I would not say "I win." but I hope you grab at least some very basic knowledge on this matter.

@Asuka_-: send me the forum PM they sent you, let's see what I can do.
hyouri

Asuka_ wrote:

but I can not judge that should use whitch by myself because there are official sites, not official websites, sites that I do not know whether it is official or not.
Can't believe someone can be in this much denial when given straight out facts. This is some next-level tin-foil hat.

@IamKwan I like how you completely ignored the fact that I provided the Barcode/QR for the CD. All "metadata" info that you guys have is the frontside of the CD, and also a video with same font. I use same source but from the back and you consider it "not right"? What the actual ????

Meanwhile I have backside of the CD, Barcode/QR (for all retail sites), other sources showing CV. You still think frontside stylized (or mistaked) CD counts as official metadata? What the f***?

IamKwan wrote:

You also mentioned design mistake, how can you prove it? I mean, there are also some other songs which use small letters instead of big ones in their artists, like this one or this one. There is basically no way to verify and what you said is thus pretty much worthless.
That is a horrible example as if "mistakes have never been made" before. I checked both threads and no one mentioned "cv" on either at all they seem to just went long with it. Your information is beyond worthless compared to mine. Prove that they are not mistakes? Since they are ranked it should be easy right? Official METADATA and not front-side of the CD cover. Very weak argument.

IamKwan wrote:

Amazon and all the other third party retail sites (also the mp3 file, I supposed you downloaded them online? Fields are not even in Japanese?) are not official, so they have zero value on justifying usage of CV in the Artist. Shitty or not shitty is not the matter to judge the accuracy of metadata, correctness is the officality in this game, not based on the usual / common practice. What the official says has the highest priority.
Why would yuzusoft give false information to ALL retail sites because there is NO store so far that have been selling the CD under the metadata info with "cv". And the fields are in japanese? You can even buy the song from Amazon.jp and get official metadata SAME as mine?

IamKwan wrote:

Amazon and all the other third party retail sites (also the mp3 file, I supposed you downloaded them online? Fields are not even in Japanese?) are not official
I don't know if you are blind? Maybe? This is the whole album info on a JAPANESE Amazon, and fields are in JAPANESE? Buy the god damn album maybe and check for yourself and see yourself waste 450 yen to prove yourself wrong. https://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=ntt_srch ... ch-type=ss Image

You don't seem to know what "official" is, your front-side lable is ONLY stylized or failed design garbage and I have pointed that out many times. Metadata is what the official COMPANY send out to the retail stores to give accurate metadata on what songs, artist etc are involved.

IamKwan wrote:

Let me repeat again, the cover is definitely the only credible and official reference showing the current artist, all your justifications and what you linked are unfortunately untenable because none of them falls into the category of official references.
That is the stupidest thing you've said so far (maybe? you might have said worse things before). If frontside of cover is credible and official reference a.k.a "source" for being the title. Then why the hell is the backside not?

If we even assume "cv" is correct, why in the HELL is every company that sells the album/song label it as "CV:"? And why does the backside of the CD cover say CV? It's basic fcking English. Why is Facebook spelled "facebook" on logo but official company name is "Facebook"? It's only for the design.
I have even sent e-mail to yuzusoft asking for the metadata and awaiting response.

TL;DR FOR OTHER BN/QAT

Since IamKwan and Asuka_ don't seem to understand what metadata is neither the meaning of the word "OFFICIAL", please some other BN/QAT to check out proofs and decide. They consider their frontside of CD cover to be official song information metadata, while I give retail info, official backside of the CD and the official ASL CD download metadata info, they are still somehow in denial.

Their proofs of official title being "cv": Frontside of Cover. And YouTube video stylized font. Image 1 and Image 2

My proofs of official title being "CV":
Retails selling the CD with metadata GIVEN BY YUZUSOFT. http://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/302064229001
http://music-book.jp/music/Artist/870080/Album/aaa63au0
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%A4%A9%E8%8 ... B06VT4CCDH
https://pc.dwango.jp/portals/album/2642 ... o=official
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_b0d77c7a0101a3d0.html
Official Amazon product (Album) with info that must have come from Yuzusoft https://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=ntt_srch ... ch-type=ss
Barcode/QR-code to buy the official album (Which redirects to retails selling it as CV:). 4560100333805
Scans of the fcking CD (Inside, frontside, backside, everyfcking thing). http://puu.sh/vPZQR/ee1172c75d.rar
BACKSIDE OF THE CD COVER WHICH IS USUALLY CORRECTED FROM STYLIZED FRONT-SIDE. https://i.ppy.sh/5c682d54e78932a96ee870 ... 312e6a7067
This is the current level of ignorance I see from this mod and mapper. and currently I am very frustrated about this situtation I didn't think people could have this little understanding.

And if you QAT/BN decide to go with opinions over fact, please deny my Kudosu for this map and I don't want to be part of the modding/mapping community anymore since facts don't matter anymore neither does Ranking Criteria apparently.
Ephemeral
"CV" is the correct metadata given from Alveryn's assertions and associated proof via the backside barcode image. Though the front side denotes "cv", acronym use is traditionally purely in uppercase (ie: CV) and the official frontside image is either incorrect or uses "cv" as a stylistic choice.

In respect to the common nomenclature and official metadata, "CV" is plainly the right choice for this particular case and needs no further discussion from either party, though I would encourage both of you to be more civil in your discussions in the future, even if such things can be rather frustrating at times.
Topic Starter
Asuka_-
edit : delete
Topic Starter
Asuka_-
@Ephemeral, Alveryn
Can we use a mail-order site such as Amazon as reference of meta?
Although it may be provided from the official, I think that there is no evidence of it.

I understand that "CV" should be given priority in cases where both "CV" and "cv" are present.
In this case, I think that "CV" is probably correct.

Let's finish the discussion.

If there is no opinion from IamKwan, I will change it.

edit : My information is not reliable. sorry.
hyouri
If you think retail site such as Amazon is "not official" why not use my other 3490312471941 sources I linked? For example, the Backside and Barcode?? Why are you mentioning only Amazon as if it's my only reference?

You are trying very hard to make my post as invalid as possible by ignoring all the important parts. And the fact that you are awaiting IamKwan who's just as much in denial as you, he will obviously say no, you guys don't care about the facts you just want me to be wrong.
hyouri
edit: double post, says "topic does not exist" when I try to send a post
Topic Starter
Asuka_-

I wrote:

I understand that "CV" should be given priority in cases where both "CV" and "cv" are present.
In this case, I think that "CV" is probably correct.

Let's finish the discussion.
Ephemeral said that "CV" is reasonable, so I will follow it.
It is clear that Backside and Barcode is official. I was not saying that because it was obvious that it was official. (I have never said that it is not official. xd)
Because "CV" and "cv" are mixed, I change to "CV" according to Ephemeral's opinion.
Discussion about "CV or cv" is already over


Whether Amazon can be used as a reference is another agenda.
I had doubts about the mail order site you presented.



Certainly I am waiting for IamKwan's posting, but that is for confirmation of the discussion.
IamKwaN

Alveryn wrote:

But the most convincing and real proof is the fact that I got the backside (you can even Barcode-scan it) and as I suspected IT HAS CV! Which disproves all your false accusations of "being on the cover means it's the official way to write" as we can see it's corrected here in the BACKSIDE
.

Alveryn wrote:

If you think retail site such as Amazon is "not official" why not use my other 3490312471941 sources I linked? For example, the Backside and Barcode?? Why are you mentioning only Amazon as if it's my only reference?

You are trying very hard to make my post as invalid as possible by ignoring all the important parts. And the fact that you are awaiting IamKwan who's just as much in denial as you, he will obviously say no, you guys don't care about the facts you just want me to be wrong.
None of the songs here is the exact same song as 大好きなんだ? They are some other songs.
I have pretty much repeated many times that we have to stick with the exact alias for this exact song. I am also not against you on this matter but judging everything based on facts and rules.

Amazon and other retail stores are not treated as official reference for a while because they have already given us so many incorrect metadata examples in recent years. When there are direct materials released from the official, why do we bother to follow those unofficial third party information outside? If you need examples, I can grab some for you.

Ephemeral wrote:

"CV" is the correct metadata given from Alveryn's assertions and associated proof via the backside barcode image. Though the front side denotes "cv", acronym use is traditionally purely in uppercase (ie: CV) and the official frontside image is either incorrect or uses "cv" as a stylistic choice.

In respect to the common nomenclature and official metadata, "CV" is plainly the right choice for this particular case and needs no further discussion from either party, though I would encourage both of you to be more civil in your discussions in the future, even if such things can be rather frustrating at times.
First, The backside barcode image does not indicate any songs namely 大好きなんだ. Second, you can't prove neither the official frontside image being incorrect nor using "cv" as a stylistic choice. Thus, I don't agree discussion is over. Please do not pop in and end our discussion suddenly. Please.


I refrain from allowing more lenient metadata because doing so simply complicates stuff. The regime is being moved away from a yes or no solely based on official source to one which adds personal preference, opinion, widespread practice of other songs or even Wikipedia. If you change the metadata framework from a pretty much objective one to one which involves subjective judgement, I'd say we are not moving the system forward but backward.

Last but not least, let me repeat. My approach is always no flexibility is granted only when the official endows such flexibility, for example, they have multiple references stating different metadata. So, my treatment here is only usage of cv is allowed.

That's what I want to say. Let's see what some other metadata dudes say.
Topic Starter
Asuka_-
I will follow the results of the discussion.
In addition, my remarks so far (official, notofficial, etc.) do not seem to have certainty, so please do not use in discussion.
hyouri

IamKwan wrote:

None of the songs here is the exact same song as 大好きなんだ? They are some other songs.
I have pretty much repeated many times that we have to stick with the exact alias for this exact song. I am also not against you on this matter but judging everything based on facts and rules.
This is by far the weakest argument you've had so far. Yes you are right, the song is not stated there on the backside, but do you notice how there are 3 other songs? (Vol 1, Vol 2, Vol 3)

If we look at the Vol 3 album, you'll see something you might recognize.

Original name: 「天色*アイルノーツ」キャラクターソングVol.3 アオゾラキャンバス
Artists: Shiraga Airi (CV: Natsuno Koori), Shirley Warwick (CV: Kitami Rikka), Amagiri Yune (CV: Toyota Sera), Masaki Gaillard (CV: Kiritani Hana)
Lyricist: kala (Angel Note)
Composer: Famishin (Yuzusoft)
Arranger: Inohara Satoru (Angel Note)
Release date: May 17, 2013
Catalog number: YSCD-0029
Publisher: Yuzusoft

Oh look! It's lower-case "cv"! hmm but Alveryn says it's CV? What about Vol 2?


Original name: 「天色*アイルノーツ」キャラクターソングVol.2 私だけの空
Artists: Amagiri Yune (CV: Toyota Sera), Shirley Warwick (CV: Kitami Rikka), Shiraga Airi (CV: Natsuno Koori), Masaki Gaillard (CV: Kiritani Hana)
Lyricist: Riryka (Angel Note)
Composer: Famishin (Yuzusoft)
Arranger: Shiranui Tsubasa (Angel Note)
Release date: April 19, 2013
Catalog number: YSCD-0028
Publisher: Yuzusoft

Wait looks like IamKwan is right? Nope.

If we look at backside again...


Backside shows CV for all 3 previous Volumes, which means that it is the official AND corrected format even though frontside shows stylized "cv". Backside of CD is always corrected and shows song-list.

You are making this very opinion-based rather than admitting you are wrong, and all you want is for me to be wrong, you don't care about the facts anymore I don't know why I even bother. (yes oxford comma is superior)

To be honest, I don't know how peppy can make you a QAT, this is nothing but sad times for this community.

IamKwan wrote:

You can't prove neither the official frontside image being incorrect nor using "cv" as a stylistic choice
I just did, just read the text above. And also this does not justify making yours any more valid. If we both can't prove which one is correct format, why should we use yours? QAT powers wins? Luckily, I've won so that's not an issue.

IamKwan wrote:

Amazon and other retail stores are not treated as official reference for a while because they have already given us so many incorrect metadata examples in recent years. When there are direct materials released from the official, why do we bother to follow those unofficial third party information outside? If you need examples, I can grab some for you.
This is kind of true. This would be true if there was maybe one or two sites that used incorrect format, but in this case EVERY retail, website, torrent, backside, store uses CV as if they were given CV as album information? I mean you can CLEARLY see that it says "cv" on the frontside, but album information given to these companies says CV? Why are they all using CV, there must be some retail that sells it in the metadata of "cv"? Is it just a coincidence that all companies are wrong?

And yes please provide examples that are not official from companies (not sold second hand). I'd like to see some game OST's with incorrect metadata sold on ALL those sites and not just Amazon.

To be honest I kind of want to give up and it's very obvious that my information is correct and anyone with a basic understanding of common sense and able to realize that their argument is too weak and the evidence is too strong would agree. I am beyond frustrated right now and it's obvious you know that I am right but you only keep denying it to dig further and my evidence is way more legit than yours even if both can't be 100% proven. You take any uncertainty you can find in my text and use that as counter-argument to boost your self-esteem which is kind of sad.

It's not like I had a chance to begin with since you are QAT and also too ignorant and stubborn. In case this discussion continues for god-knows-what reason and you manage to convince by opinion that you are right, enjoy the useless win, I'll give you a tinfoil hat if yours get too big for your tiny head as reward, just hit me up.
peppy
who the fuck cares. let the mapper use what they want and give up this argument.

if another essay gets posted i'm locking this thread.
hyouri
fuck this

congratz kwan and asuka you get to keep your tinfoil hats, all my evidence was for nothing :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply