Venix wrote:Hello! From queue~
- 00:42:896 (1,2,3) - Flow between these objects can be a bit more smoother like you did on similar patterns. What are you think about something like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8005883 this. It should works better, because transition 00:42:896 (1,2) - here will be circular and comforable and 00:44:396 (3) - this slier will continue it well. changed
- 01:38:396 (3,4) - What are you think about changing these shapes to others, like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8005902 this to obtain better music fitting, because 01:38:396 - here you've a bit other kind of rythm. It will works for aesthetics aswell, because by this you'll avoid 4x the same slider, which is a bit boring. littele change
- 01:42:896 (1,2) - Here you've small antiflow. What are you think about CTRL+H on 01:42:896 (1) - (like you did it 01:57:896 (1,2) - here) this slider. It should works better. keep for now.
- 00:11:583 (2,3,4) - I think this spacing is a bit unlogical, because you don't emphasised the most important ryth here. You should emphasise 00:11:958 (4) - this circle by increasing spacing (Like you did it 00:37:833 (1,2,3) - here), because this rythm is the strongest here and it's need it. little change
- 00:39:333 - I think you can get here nice aesthetics visual by moving 00:39:333 (4) - this circle a bit to up to make blanket with 00:39:521 (1,2,3,4,1) - this stream, like this. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8006010 nice
- 01:01:458 (3,4) - You should increase spacing here, because rythm is not that light like you emphasised it. You can do it easily by 01:01:458 (3) - moving this circle a bit to right, because in comparsion 01:01:083 (2,3) - this spacing seems overspaced. okay
Ok! That's all from me, good luck~!