forum

Zedd - Clarity (feat. Foxes) (kamome sano remix) [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hikiko-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 at 12:15:05 PM

Artist: Zedd
Title: Clarity (feat. Foxes) (kamome sano remix)
Tags: anton zaslavski zaslavsky dnb D&B drum n and bass
BPM: 182
Filesize: 12852kb
Play Time: 05:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Inescapable (4.79 stars, 1551 notes)
Download: Zedd - Clarity (feat. Foxes) (kamome sano remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
if our love's insanity
why are you my clarity?

original set here
now with (working) sb, thanks kala for base code and 4 hours of help
celerih
Doot Doot the BG merchant is here!

imo Option no.4 is by far the best choice, but the others also work, your choice.

These might need some resizing, so be careful about that, just use waifu2x for upscaling and resizeimage.net for easy cropping. Good luck with the map, since you need sp here you go : )
Topic Starter
hikiko-
bless celerih for his amazing bg finding skills
ok so hi bns/qats/whoever who will look at this thread and think it's a speedrank
i've already gotten mods from raphalge and ozzy, the latter of whom bubbled
so
lol
OzzyOzrock
Restoring bubble from previous set's existence.

Bubbled!
defiance
heCK
Arrival
SB changes since previous bubble, bubble count reset.

Extremely solid map.

OzzyOzrock
dd k d k d k dk

Bubble #2!
OnosakiHito
Before you get too much hyped: Let me remind you that every fast bubble / heart on a beatmap may lead to people pin-pointing any issue they might find. It means you should be really careful but also sure about everything being alright. On another note, I wonder if it is the smartest move as new BN and 2-striked one to go that way. I think we had some talk before, right?

A friendly reminder for now.
Aurele

OnosakiHito wrote:

Before you get too much hyped: Let me remind you that every fast bubble / heart on a beatmap may lead to people pin-pointing any issue they might find. It means you should be really careful but also sure about everything being alright. On another note, I wonder if it is the smartest move as new BN and 2-striked one to go that way. I think we had some talk before, right?

Before you say anything, and I don't want to start a drama or anything, do you think this map has improvement to do before being qualified? If it is the case, why aren't you giving a look instead of calling out the BNs? If you think it may lead to people to 'pin-point' anything, you surely have something to say.

Don't wait to disqualify this to say your matters. Everything should be happening before qualifying.
MBomb

OnosakiHito wrote:

This isn't really a fast bubble though... are you ignoring that this is a reupload from another set, where this difficulty probably received quite a few mods in the 3 months it was submitted?
Kin
Really clean mapset here!
congratz!

old thread: t/556231
Surono
hmm bg was changed again or i forgt? nice gratz!
Ascendance
mapset hopper too

gratz
Topic Starter
hikiko-
thanks everyone! rly appreciate the support
Kyouren
Gratzz! :3
Raiden

Gabe wrote:

Before you say anything, and I don't want to start a drama or anything, do you think this map has improvement to do before being qualified? If it is the case, why aren't you giving a look instead of calling out the BNs? If you think it may lead to people to 'pin-point' anything, you surely have something to say.

Don't wait to disqualify this to say your matters. Everything should be happening before qualifying.
The "friendly reminder" Ono issued has little to do with mapping quality in this case. It's about the bigger picture, the consequences of this if it happens continuously. Calling out a fresh BN and one who is on a very thin line is a rather smart thing to do, if you ask me. We don't want anyone getting kicked for banal things which could be easily avoided.

Also quite surprised at your "before qualifying" statement, you should know more than most users here that that's the entire purpose of the qualified section.

I haven't really got the time for a proper check anyway so,

grats and gl
Ankanogradiel
grats
toara_fict
GJ