forum

SYNC.ART'S - Mou Nanimo Kikoenai

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
pieguyn
:?

12x100...4 were on that 1/3 stream by the 4th offset (which I have trouble getting 300 in), and 5 more were on sliders, leaving 3 100s for the whole rest of the song (and as I said my acc is really bad!). If this doesn't prove my current timing is right, I don't know what can :cry:
Cheer-no
The timing feels fine to me now. I played it perfectly well and had 0ms early/late at several points. (don't kudosu this) unless you really want to
blissfulyoshi
I know it is silly to create a timing section for just one note, but I think it fits slightly better.
Here is what I did for the ending.
68.00 / 240503
70.00 / 240944

Pls no kds even if you do make changes.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
updated the timing due to Doomsday's advice, thanks Doomsday :)

(Note: the second section is to fix the metronome)
Sakura
Ok, timing is pretty fine now, also flipped an slider to make the mouse movement less awkward and improve the flow (no kds)

Bubbled~
Topic Starter
pieguyn
thanks for bubble (and star)~ >w<//

SPOILER
Your message is too short.
Komeiji Yuki
gratz bubble :3

Topic Starter
pieguyn
thanks~ =w=

SPOILER
Your message is too short.
Snowy Dream
bubbled so quick ;)
go to rank~
Topic Starter
pieguyn
thanks~ :)
lolcubes
Hello there! Some bubble check time.

[General]:
  1. 00:29:687 - The first slow part was rather boring because you didn't use any hitsounds. Since you handled hitsounds pretty well later on, why not add some whistles to this section? For example, you could place a whistle at almost every big white tick, then alternating between last red ticks where possible, like 00:32:487, 00:38:887, etc. Just a suggestion.
[Lunatic]:
  1. 01:17:687 (2) - You used a finish here on normal, use it here too? (plus you used it in the similar part just the section before)
  2. 02:22:987 (1,2,3) - This spacing was rather confusing to me. I suggest that you use the same spacing for these 1/4 spaces like you did with 1/8 before, they were obvious. This isnt. 1-2 wasn't that hard because you just slide, and even if you click late on the 2nd slider, you won't get a 100, but the spacing towards the stream, yeah I'm that bad that I got a 100 almost every time heh. I guess this is only a suggestion since it's throwing me off every time, but it's correct in a way.
  3. 02:55:237 (3) - New combo perhaps? The spacing is not that obvious that this and next 2 notes are 3/4 apart, could ease on reading. Besides all you other 3/4 jumps had a new combo except for one which had reduced spacing compared to this, so it was kinda obvious.
  4. 03:27:687 (10) - Since you're following the voice in this section, shouldn't this be a new combo instead of 03:28:487 (1)? (look at 03:40:487 (1,2,3), you did it here)
[Hard]:
  1. 01:04:487 (1) - You used a finish here on normal and lunatic, use it here too?
  2. 01:14:487 (1) - I see you were trying to follow the vocals where possible with your combos, and this one breaks that concept kinda. Should probably remove it and add it to 01:14:887 (2) instead.
  3. 01:17:687 (2) - You used a finish here on normal, use it here too?
  4. 01:19:287 (1) - You should probably remove this new combo and put it to 01:19:887 (2) instead, because that would make the combo follow the drumline exclusively. If you wanted to follow the vocals still, leave that new combo as it is now, but instead place a new combo at 01:20:487 (4) and then remove the new combo from 01:20:887 (1).
  5. 01:30:087 (3) - Pretty much the same thing, to follow the vocals better, new combo here and remove it from 01:30:487 (1). (for example, you used it here: 02:39:112 (1) in this manner, and this would bring more consistency to the map as well)
  6. 01:40:087 (1) - Same as the first case, remove NC and place on next note to follow the vocals better.
  7. 03:03:112 (4) - New combo as well, remove it from 03:03:487 (1) - afterwards. (look at all previous sections in the kiai, you used it in this way I described) Consistency is good!
  8. 04:03:115 (5) - I think this slowdown is too drastic. Maybe use 0.75x instead? 0.5 is really overkill since this is 70 bpm. Considering you didn't use it in both normal and lunatic, maybe just remove it entirely and shape the slider into something really curvy like you did in lunatic?
[Normal]:
  1. 01:42:887 (1) - You didn't use a finish here on every diff, but in the previous section you had a finish on a similar part. (look at 01:04:487 (1)). Would be nice to have it here as well for consistency. This affects all diffs actually.
  2. 03:59:687 (4) - This slider felt really really weird. If you were trying to follow the melody, then you should definitely map something at 04:00:329. Like it is now, that hole is confusing because the melody plays and you didn't map it, while you try to follow it with the slider. Also new combo it so the player notices some kind of a change. If you just want to follow the rhythm, then extend it to 04:00:115, but I don't recommend this because it's not really that accurate. Or you can just extend it to 04:00:329, lazy fix but it works lol. Doesn't need a new combo in that case.
There, that's it. No major issues, just some small nitpicks that could improve your mapset. I will not pop over this, but I do suggest that you take the suggestions into consideration, and if you make any changes, I can rebubble instantly.
Topic Starter
pieguyn

lolcubes wrote:

Hello there! Some bubble check time.

[General]:
  1. 00:29:687 - The first slow part was rather boring because you didn't use any hitsounds. Since you handled hitsounds pretty well later on, why not add some whistles to this section? For example, you could place a whistle at almost every big white tick, then alternating between last red ticks where possible, like 00:32:487, 00:38:887, etc. Just a suggestion.
no, I prefer to use no hitsounds here, and I don't use hitsounds in the slow part in the middle either...

[Lunatic]:
  1. 01:17:687 (2) - You used a finish here on normal, use it here too? (plus you used it in the similar part just the section before) oops, my miss. fixed
  2. 02:22:987 (1,2,3) - This spacing was rather confusing to me. I suggest that you use the same spacing for these 1/4 spaces like you did with 1/8 before, they were obvious. This isnt. 1-2 wasn't that hard because you just slide, and even if you click late on the 2nd slider, you won't get a 100, but the spacing towards the stream, yeah I'm that bad that I got a 100 almost every time heh. I guess this is only a suggestion since it's throwing me off every time, but it's correct in a way. I prefer this spacing, and no one has pointed this out before, so...
  3. 02:55:237 (3) - New combo perhaps? The spacing is not that obvious that this and next 2 notes are 3/4 apart, could ease on reading. Besides all you other 3/4 jumps had a new combo except for one which had reduced spacing compared to this, so it was kinda obvious. I prefer this spacing, and I think it's fine without a new combo, it's quite obvious by the distance and previous parts... ==
  4. 03:27:687 (10) - Since you're following the voice in this section, shouldn't this be a new combo instead of 03:28:487 (1)? (look at 03:40:487 (1,2,3), you did it here) changed
[Hard]:
  1. 01:04:487 (1) - You used a finish here on normal and lunatic, use it here too? added
  2. 01:14:487 (1) - I see you were trying to follow the vocals where possible with your combos, and this one breaks that concept kinda. Should probably remove it and add it to 01:14:887 (2) instead. I think it's fine as is
  3. 01:17:687 (2) - You used a finish here on normal, use it here too? added
  4. 01:19:287 (1) - You should probably remove this new combo and put it to 01:19:887 (2) instead, because that would make the combo follow the drumline exclusively. If you wanted to follow the vocals still, leave that new combo as it is now, but instead place a new combo at 01:20:487 (4) and then remove the new combo from 01:20:887 (1). I think it's fine as is
  5. 01:30:087 (3) - Pretty much the same thing, to follow the vocals better, new combo here and remove it from 01:30:487 (1). (for example, you used it here: 02:39:112 (1) in this manner, and this would bring more consistency to the map as well) ok, fixed
  6. 01:40:087 (1) - Same as the first case, remove NC and place on next note to follow the vocals better. I think it's fine as is
  7. 03:03:112 (4) - New combo as well, remove it from 03:03:487 (1) - afterwards. (look at all previous sections in the kiai, you used it in this way I described) Consistency is good! fixed
  8. 04:03:115 (5) - I think this slowdown is too drastic. Maybe use 0.75x instead? 0.5 is really overkill since this is 70 bpm. Considering you didn't use it in both normal and lunatic, maybe just remove it entirely and shape the slider into something really curvy like you did in lunatic? I think it's fine as is
[Normal]:
  1. 01:42:887 (1) - You didn't use a finish here on every diff, but in the previous section you had a finish on a similar part. (look at 01:04:487 (1)). Would be nice to have it here as well for consistency. This affects all diffs actually. added, my miss o.o (for other diffs I use normal-hitnormal + less finishes, so only done on normal)
  2. 03:59:687 (4) - This slider felt really really weird. If you were trying to follow the melody, then you should definitely map something at 04:00:329. Like it is now, that hole is confusing because the melody plays and you didn't map it, while you try to follow it with the slider. Also new combo it so the player notices some kind of a change. If you just want to follow the rhythm, then extend it to 04:00:115, but I don't recommend this because it's not really that accurate. Or you can just extend it to 04:00:329, lazy fix but it works lol. Doesn't need a new combo in that case.I think it's fine as is

There, that's it. No major issues, just some small nitpicks that could improve your mapset. I will not pop over this, but I do suggest that you take the suggestions into consideration, and if you make any changes, I can rebubble instantly. thanks for checking~ =w=
lolcubes
Okay then, everything checks out then.
Here's your bubble back!

Good luck!
Topic Starter
pieguyn
thanks~ :)
Sakura
Alright fixed an SB element by cropping around 150 pixels of unused content on both dimmensions (a.k.a they werent seen anyways because of being larger than the playfield) and...

Ranked!

Congratulations
Topic Starter
pieguyn
fixed, thanks for checking~ =w=
Raging Bull
No plays in an hour? o.o Odd. Download works fine btw.

Congrats.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
actually Sakura just ranked it a few minutes ago and then edited her post o.o

thanks Sakura :) :)
Ijah_old
Amazing map, I love it~
Grats on the rank~
Salvage
gz , nice map
Xanek
I'm unable to download the map, the file size is 0kb whenever i try
winber1

Xanek wrote:

I'm unable to download the map, the file size is 0kb whenever i try

..nevertheless, Gratz on rank! :3
h3k1ru
nice nice
spboxer3
pieguy1372~
Congrats :)
Topic Starter
pieguyn
>Raging Bull, Ijah, Salvage, winber1, h1k3ru, spboxer3
thanks everyone~ :)

>Xanek
this happened to a friend of mine, and he said it was fixed, so it seems fine now?
IkkiMinami
Well
Me like Song... :) :)
HeatKai
Congrats PG :D
haha >:D stop with touhou already.
/me run
Komeiji Yuki
Gratz ;3
Fabi
Hey I won't delete you ;)

Nice beatmaaaaaaaaaaaaap!
Orkel

Ever17 wrote:

Hey I won't delete you ;)

Nice beatmaaaaaaaaaaaaap!
Also lol'd at the folder name

I won't delete the one on this map :3
Topic Starter
pieguyn
>IkkiMinami, HeatKai, Komeiji Yuki, Ever17, Orkel
thanks everyone~ >w<
Oohoshi Awai
i love this map[some difficult]
kfcball
Can u tell me what's the real name of this song ? :P
I google for this an hour and I can't find anything except "osu".
Thank you! :)
Cheer-no
This is the real name! It's a Japanese name though, so you'll get better results by searching in Japanese. Try "もう何も聞えない" or "もうなにもきこえない".
kfcball

Cheer-no wrote:

This is the real name! It's a Japanese name though, so you'll get better results by searching in Japanese. Try "もう何も聞えない" or "もうなにもきこえない".
;) Thank you!I found it!Vocal is Abe Natsumi,I love her voice~
Snowy Dream
=v=
okay, one of my favourite Touhou song
Late Congratz