스토리보드 헬프가 필요하면 불러주세요..
00:28:402 (1) - 저는 이 텅 빈 곳에 굳이 스핀을 넣어야 하나 싶습니다. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7909530 이런 식으로 두는게 이 부분을 제대로 표현하는 것이 아닌가 싶네요. 그러네요. 고쳤습니다.
00:04:402 - ~ 00:26:802 - 제 생각에는 00:06:002 (3) - 여기나 00:07:602 (1) - 여기처럼 기타음이 나올때마다 뉴콤을 넣는게 좋지 않을까 싶어요, 예를 들면 00:05:602 (1,3) - NC 바꿔주고 00:25:202 (6) - NC 넣어주는 식으로요. 덧붙여서 00:04:402 (3) - 여기나 00:17:202 (3) - 여기에 NC 넣어주고 00:23:002 (1,2) - NC 바꿔줘서 완벽하게 기타음마다 NC가 들어가게 하는것도 좋을듯? 전 지금이 좋다고 봅니다. 그리고 이걸 고치면 뒷부분도 거의 다 고쳐야하기
03:13:402 (4) - NC 고쳤습니다.
03:48:402 (3,1) - NC 바꿔주기 고쳤습니다.
04:50:802 (7,1) - ^ 고쳤습니다.
04:41:202 (7) - NC 고쳤습니다.
04:47:602 (7) - ^ 고쳤습니다.
04:43:602 (1) - NC 제거고쳤습니다.
my mod qThank you for modding!!!hope there will be a SB
because i don't like the bg Yes i will make SB. :3
and the color... it should be a contrast between monochrome and colorful, so try more color beside yellow ok, i'll think about it more.
00:07:202 (6) - no sound here. move to 00:07:402 - I think it is okay. but if another modder pointed out same thing one more time, i will fix it.
00:58:402 (3) - bend it Fixed
02:43:602 (1,2) - i think these two should be white Declined. if many modder pointed out same thing more and more, i will fix it.
02:51:802 (4,2) - stack Declined.
04:14:002 (1) - ctrl+g Declined. not match with nex slider.
05:32:802 (6,7,8) - hard to read so NC some of them Declined.
05:40:002 (6,7) - maybe ctrl+g Fixed
amazing style Thank you
I hope you're gonna rank this one. Hype !ganbarimasu!
[A Universe Without Stars]
Consider reducing note volumes at circles like 00:04:002 (1,2) -, 00:05:602 (1,2) - etc. They really sound too loud. Fixed
00:06:002 (3,4,5) - 00:04:402 (3) - Having so much difference in terms of intensity in such short amount of time to map the same thing can be really annoying. Compare how you mapped them in each case : they sound the same in the music but 1st pattern is a reversed slider and 2nd pattern is 3 1/2 sliders. It feels really inconsistent and unnecessarily hard. Declined / Okay i see. But i think this map's style is pretty boring. So even consistency may affect badly.(I know consistency is important. it's just my opinion) So, this time i not fix it. I don't want change it even if other modders say about it again. But if many modders point out about it, i'll change it.
00:07:202 (6) - This feels really overmapped since it doesn't follow vocals.Fixed.
00:53:402 (2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - The amount of 1/2 is maybe too big, not sure of what you're following. Declined. I think it's okay.
00:55:402 (5,1) - A spacing increase could describe the song better. Declined.
01:21:002 (3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - same. They feel like a spike for no real reason. Thanks to you, I feel weird too. Fixed. But it may different your intention.
01:38:402 - Having this clickable rather thzan the red tick could have been more interesting gameplay-wise, since you're focusing on vocals. Postponed. i think you're right. But now i can't make alternative. When i finish all the mod, i will consider about it. If i can, i'll fix it until find next mod.
01:51:602 (1,2) - Same issue as earlier. Consider using some 1/1 sliders to keep the emphasis 01:50:002 (1,2,3,4,5) - proper. Declined. If i use 1/1 slider, 01:51:802 - this part will be hollow. I don't want it.
02:15:802 (1,2,3) - That 1/1 slider indicates to the player that you focus vocals so 02:16:402 (2) - this should be 2 circles to follow them accurately. Oh, i couldn't think it. really thank you.
02:22:002 - Inconsistency. Please make that tick clickable so it follows the same instrument as earlier/later and is consistent with the rest. You did it at 02:24:802 (4,1) - .Postponed or Declined. Because if i fix it, there need some overall flow change. And honestly i don't want fix it. But other modder point out it too. I need time to think.
02:28:002 (4) - Same.
02:34:402 (6) - same. etc Same
02:44:002 (2) - I suppose you wanted this to work as a fake click but it doesn't work since there is a spinner right after. Please add a circle at 02:44:402 - . Declined. I don't intent a fake click.
02:59:602 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - So many circles in a row... does the song really support it ? oh... I wanted use some jump patterns to change boring mood. But yes... it's overmapping. why this song is so quiet ;w; i'll think about it more.
03:18:402 (2,3,4,5) - Global spacing feels really high compared to the rest here. Declined i don't think it is matter.
04:46:602 (2,3) - CTRL+H ?I can't understand your intention. you mean it? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8015908 If i do ctrl+h, circles will placed weird place.
04:58:402 (1) - Same as earlier! Same.
05:05:602 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - 05:14:802 (7,8,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Spacing is really Inconsistent which really makes the latter pattern feel like a spike. In previous Kiai, I placed jump pattern in same part. I think most players ready to jump. And i want some users retrying for beat it.
05:24:002 (4) - Same Same
05:32:802 (6,7,8) - That low spacing and density really feel like an annoying gap among all those 1/2 filled patterns. Fixed
05:36:002 (2,3) - 05:36:802 (4,5) - Spacing should differ.Same.
05:40:402 (1,2,3,4,5) - Well, the pattern is cool but it really feels like you did it just to make something impressive... that 1.8x speed is not reasonable since you never mapped vocals like that before... it's too inconsistent. Same goes for 05:43:602 (1,2,3,4,5) - But i think SV isn't matter. Because practical mouse movement isn't difference. But as well as other modders, i think when BN check this map, they may point out same thing. So i'll seriously need considering your advice. Anyway, i really want to use this pattern.
The map is pretty cool overall but I really can't agree with the last patterns. Thank you! I know what you mean. It's just my stubbornness. Sorry
Good luck! I really didn't expect i can got high quality mod as NM. It was very helpful thank you!
Hello, NM from my queue.
A Universe Without Stars01:05:202 (1) - remove whistle from sliderbody since it's the only one to have that Fixed
02:05:602 (1) - ^ Fixed
01:36:002 (2,3,4) - Consider changing this pattern by moving it up a bit (like this or so https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8004448 instead) right now it's mapped like it's supposed to have the most emphasis but it's not that different from the rest of these kind of patterns imo Declined. i like this pattern.
02:44:427 (1) - You want to keep those spinners, but in my opinion having similar sliders to 05:48:402 (1) - would be more interesting Good opinion but i want to use this spinners as possible.
05:40:402 (1,2,3,4,5) - start this pattern on 05:40:802 (2) - this note's tail instead, this way the movement from 05:40:202 (7) - will be more comfortable and easier to read Fixed. I remaped this part.
05:46:802 - I feel like this part could be more intense, you could just increase the spacing of 05:46:602 (8,1) - or both 05:46:602 (8,1,2) - to keep it symmetrical like right nowFixed
Nice map, good luck! Thank you for mod. Because of last kiai, this feedback was late. Sorry.
EDIT: Also I suggest cutting the mp3 just to be safe because the outro is around 19% of the drain time and it's unrankable when it's at 20% I decided to map last part.
NM from q
[A Universe Without Stars]
- 00:07:202 (6) - i think it's not necessary since there is no vocal Fixed
- 00:12:802 (2,3) - stack a bit off Fixed
- 00:21:802 (4) - ^ Fixed
- 00:35:602 - might snap breakend on note as break start Fixed
- 00:45:002 (2) - why ds goes high so fast? if it's 00:45:202 (3) - about clap , so You didn't emphasis on them before so no reason do it here as well. Alos i guess You based pattern on guitar so it also make no sense to up ds here. Declined. I think it doesn't matter. Another modder mentioned too, but i didn't fix it.
- 00:54:002 (1,2,3,4,5) - what about smthing like https://puu.sh/vGpff.jpg for slider consistany, 120 degrees rotate on sliders. Declined. I think i excessively used so many 120 degrees rotate sliders. This patterns already make beatmap boring. So i don't want to add it again. Also buff 00:54:802 (3) - spacing as really strong sound. prev ds is 1x, but next this is 2x. I think it's enough.And 00:55:602 (1) - make extra emphasis as down beat Same.
- 01:22:202 - it might be hard to swaps from instrumets for vocals instantly, i suggest meke less dense rythm here . Smthg : https://puu.sh/vGpOY.jpg https://puu.sh/vGpPT.jpg Fixed.
- 01:46:802 (4,3) - stack off Fixed
- 01:59:602 (5,3) - ^ Fixed
- 02:43:602 (1,2,1) - wow that's looks cool Thanks
- 04:02:602 (4) - inconsistent spacing after 04:01:002 (3) - also around You us small spacing 04:09:002 (4) - https://puu.sh/vGqzt.jpg I felt something weird on this pattern. But i can't make alternative right away.
04:20:202 (3,1,2) - ^ but here at least we have strong vocals
- 04:05:202 (3) - suggest buff ds on clap x380 y168 for example , stack with 04:06:002 (1) - tail Declined.
- 05:05:602 (2,2) - might stack them Declined. because that is too easy. I want someone choke at last part.
- 05:16:002 (1,2) - ^ Declined. but i agree this pattern need some change.
- Stars in ending have really hard to predict SV changes, so mb You can make warning about this in description at least... hhh Yes... stars in this map is problem to be solved.
- Also cut ending , if You dont want to map it. I will map last part.
Pretty cool map, fun patterns, but be care about consistency with pattering. Pattern should based on music but not in other way... okay. thank you for advice!
GL~ Thank you for modding!
wow a reol song i don't hate instantly
- 00:04:402 (3) - this happens a lot throughout this map. You leave the powerful downbeats pretty unemphasized since they are always stacked under something and not even NC'd. I understand that you're following the vocal line strictly but it still feels quite awkward since the vocals are emphasized on the downbeats as well. Declined. I understand your suggestion. But because this part is pretty quiet, i want minimizing movement.
- 00:12:002 (5,1) - switch NC's here since right now they are inconsistent (if you won't fix the thing i mentioned above). Happens at 00:18:402 (4,1) - too
- 00:14:002 (1) - you might need a new red line few ms before the vocal since the guitar is a bit early here. Even when mapping the vocals players tend to listen to the stronger sounds (or that's how it works for me. I'd get a few opinions on this i guess) Declined.
- 00:18:802 (1,2) - this sudden inconsistency is really random since you only mapped these in a certain way before and then you suddenly change that up. That 1/1 repeat slider also feels weird cause the guitar ends already at 00:19:602 - Declined.
- 00:58:802 (1) - put a circle on the white tick before the spinner and move the spinner to start on the blue tick cause spinners give no feedback Fixed
- 01:24:202 (1,2) - NC would really be better on the downbeat cause song structure and vocals are also emphasized on the downbeat Fixed
- 02:21:602 (4) - really sad to end the repeat on a downbeat. I think players this level should be able to click on a circle after a 1/6 repeat slider (like 02:24:802 (4,1) - here) and it's only 150bpm Postponed. I'm sad too. But if i make a slider there, 02:22:202 (1) - because of this vocal, i feel more weird. I will think alternative about it until next mod.
- 02:43:202 (2) - not sure if you intentionally missed this ghost note here
- 02:44:427 (1) - this is what i thought was really lame. Really feels like this spinner kills all the hype that there is for this kiai. I was expecting some hype chorus start Yes i agree this spinner is weird. But I want this reaction. "why this spinner placed in this part?" If it's can't rank, then i'll change it. But i'll use it as possible.
- 03:00:402 (1) - don't really see how 1/2 circle jump spam fits the vocals here I wanted use some jump patterns to change boring mood. But yes... it's overmapping. why this song is so quiet ;w; i'll think about it more.
- 05:40:402 (1) - now these really stand out and i don't hear antyhing that special going on in the song for you to use slidershapes like this suddenlyBut i think SV isn't matter. Because practical mouse movement isn't difference. But as well as other modders, i think when BN check this map, they may point out same thing. So i'll seriously need considering your advice. Anyway, i really want to use this pattern.
- I also think you should cut the end or just map it out since the end has some changes to the rhythm as well and would add more diversity I will map last part.
clean map, maybe a bit too inconsistent with stuff for my liking but good nonetheless. Holy shit this mod got repetitive i'm really late. Sorry
Thank you for modding!
00:04:402 - Set both timing lines to the same sampleset, the conflicting settings are unrankable. Fixed
Change your white combo color to a lower luminosity, since your white currently has a luminosity of 240 which is too high for a map with heavy kiai time usage. Fixed
05:50:002 - I think that for a better play experience, the map should end here, especially since you aren't pressed for drain time even with your breaks. The section after this is just boring and repetitive instrumental filler that leads to nothing, so as a player having to go through all of this right after finishing the more dynamic parts of the song would leave a bad taste in their minds. You will need to cut the mp3 to do this as well as introduce a fadeout. I think same as you even now. This map was ended that point originally. But some modders pointed out that last part must maping.
[A Universe Without Stars]
00:24:802 (5) - Add NC Fixed
00:27:602 (1,1) - Remove NC Fixed
00:58:827 (1) - Regarding this and every other spinner, currently you are starting the spinner 1/16 after the previous object, which makes getting score on spinners much harder than anything else in your map. Try starting spinners 1/4 after the previous circle instead, such as on 00:58:902 -. Fixed
00:52:402 (1,2,3) - I recommend using your rhythms from 00:49:202 (1,2,3,4) - instead here, since for this half of the kiai you ditched the 1/1 reverse idea for more intense rhythms, and I think it overall fits the section better than what you have.Okay i see but i can't fix it fastly. I will fix it until next modding
00:54:802 (3,4) - Try ctrl+g on this rhythm to be more consistent with your emphasis choices from 00:48:402 (3,4,5) - as well as fitting the song's strong beats more appropriately.Fixed
00:57:202 (1,2) - I think you should try using three 1/2 sliders to have more tension going into the spinner from this measure, as well as being consistent with 00:50:802 (1,2,3,4) - Declined. I think i used too many 1/2 slider in this part.
00:58:402 (3) - I recommend using two circles and a jump to add a strong finish to the kiai and acknowledge the pitch increase from the guitar.But i think this guitar is pretty powerless even though pitch increases. I don't think jump is need.
01:04:802 (3,1) - Swap NC here. Fixed
01:27:202 - This section doesn't differentiate very well from the previous one, which leads to stale gameplay since more or less all the ideas are the same as the previous section, but there's a very prominent guitar layer in this section. I can see that compared to the previous section you are spacing out your 1/1 gaps as opposed to stacking them, but I think you could do something more dynamic like using extended sliders for the guitar at places like 01:27:602 (2,3,4) - (this is an idea) and other parts throughout the section. If you don't want to mess around with that, you can also try just using higher overall spacing from slider ends. Yes... this same ideas make players so boring. But i wanted make this section extremly stable and silent.
02:02:402 (2) - Its fine if you decide to use extended sliders, but this right now stand out too much because you don't consistently use them throughout this section or the entire map. I recommend either integrating more extended sliders into the map to emphasize held vocals or changing this to a 1/2 slider. Fixed! i changed it to a 1/2 slider!
03:05:602 (3,4) - I recommend changing this into a 1/2 slider to break up this this jump section that fails to acknowledge the vocals which you followed strictly up to this point and doesn't really fit as the hardest part of the kiai. Sorry i like this pattern. but your opinion is right. i will fix it if another modder point out it.
03:10:002 (1,2,3) - Rhythmically I think a 1/1 reverse + circle would fit better here than your reverse at 03:12:402 (3) -, since it expresses the vocal a lot better and contrasts with the previous rhythms very well. Because song's mood change here If i place 1/1 reverse slider, flow can't continue well. Even though this choice is not good at consistency, i want use it.
03:12:402 (3) - I think a 1/2 slider + 1/1 slider works better here than a reverse since you're primarily focusing the vocals here, and the vocal isn't held enough to be effectively represented by the 1/1 reverse. I felt weird here, so i change something but maybe it's not your intention. anyway i find it thanks to you.
05:05:602 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Currently this jump section doesn't effectively represent the vocals that they are mapping very well, since you're starting it on a weak transition point (upbeat rather than downbeat). I recommend changing 2,3 into a 1/2 slider and making the spacing between 4,5 and 6,7 more distinct. wow i think last two kiai is need overall change. Thanks to you, i noticed it so bad. I will fix it with enough time.
05:14:802 (7) - Add NC. Fixed
05:15:202 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - This jump section is very out of place in terms of your NCs and spacing, since you've never used such drastic spacings even for the climaxes of kiais, and this shares the issue 05:05:602 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - has of starting on a weak transition point. Try toning down the spacing here to match the spacing of previous jump sections, since it will still have the straining effect due to a large amount of consecutive jumps. I decide remap last two kiai. this patterns are so bad.
05:30:802 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - This section is overall very stale in play, since the player spends almost a quarter of this kiai section moving around a cramped area of the playfield. While I mentioned that this is a general issue, it is particularly prominent in this section, so I recommend spread objects apart more by including more circular direction changes between combos.^
05:40:402 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is a cool pattern, but it stands out in a boring fashion, since overall cursor speed is very low due to slider leniency abuse and low distance between slider ends and slider heads. A solution is arranging your objects like this. ^
05:42:002 (5) - Add NC. Fixed
05:43:602 (1,2,3,4) - I do not recommend sticking to the star pattern here, since even though spacing differentiates them right now, two instances of the pattern for different parts makes them seem like they are different, but intensity is much higher here. If you want to stick to the star pattern, you could try designing your sliders differently or just using something completely different. ^
05:45:602 (2,3) - Since this is a 1/1 gap, I recommend drastically higher spacing, since this creates a massive cursor pacing drop at this bpm, and also differentiates poorly from your 1/2 spacings. Fixed it but i will change it again.
05:47:202 (2,3) - Your current rhythm fails to acknowledge the difference in the vocals here, so I recommend using a rhythm like this for the vocals. ^
Good luck! Thank you for modding! And sorry for late.
The two grey combo colours look too similar that it makes new combos kinda unclear, you can just turn colour 4 darker in order to fix this. Fixed
00:55:202 (4,5,1) - Movement here is against your general style, visual isn't nice either. Consider redoing the 00:55:602 (1) - direction for consistency. Fixed!
03:39:802 - Why end the break here? oh i couldn't notice it. fixed
05:08:802 (2,3) - A jump would fit more, it's like you're simply forcing the 05:08:802 (2,3,4,5,6) - pattern with this arrangement, maybe try https://puu.sh/yyxNo/3702d62868.png but you'll need to redo some latter patterns. I think it's okay. your intention is logical for this pattern. but if i change this slider to note, i also need to change 02:54:402 (2,3) here. Even if it better for play, i don't want overall change. But i agree 05:08:802 (2,3,4,5,6) it need to change. i fixed that(ctrl+g 05:09:202 (3,5))
05:01:602 - idk if you have already noticed, the whole section is 99% anticlockwise movement. This can be easily noticeable in gameplay and kinda lacks variety so i suggest you redo some jumps here. Yes i know that. Sure, equal ratio anticlockwise and clockwise flow is good for map's variety. But I gave up some variety for getting extremely smooth flow.
05:48:402 (1) - Players won't know which direction to go when slider head is stacked with its tail. (btw ctrl-g flows better from previous slider imo) Fixed. I really wanted use it. but finally i break my stubbornness
05:50:602 - Here i also think playing drums for a whole minute is kind of redudant. Considering the drum patterns are all similar till the end, you can edit the mp3 and cut some of the loop parts. You don't have to delete them all, it's actually nice to play like 10 secs of fadeout drums. fixed...I totally deleted a minute of drums section ;w; so sad
Pretty neat map overall, you can poke me for a recheck when you get my concerns addressed.