forum

Reol - Astronauts

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garden
The two grey combo colours look too similar that it makes new combos kinda unclear, you can just turn colour 4 darker in order to fix this.

00:55:202 (4,5,1) - Movement here is against your general style, visual isn't nice either. Consider redoing the 00:55:602 (1) - direction for consistency.
03:39:802 - Why end the break here?
05:08:802 (2,3) - A jump would fit more, it's like you're simply forcing the 05:08:802 (2,3,4,5,6) - pattern with this arrangement, maybe try https://puu.sh/yyxNo/3702d62868.png but you'll need to redo some latter patterns.
05:01:602 - idk if you have already noticed, the whole section is 99% anticlockwise movement. This can be easily noticeable in gameplay and kinda lacks variety so i suggest you redo some jumps here.
05:48:402 (1) - Players won't know which direction to go when slider head is stacked with its tail. (btw ctrl-g flows better from previous slider imo)
05:50:602 - Here i also think playing drums for a whole minute is kind of redudant. Considering the drum patterns are all similar till the end, you can edit the mp3 and cut some of the loop parts. You don't have to delete them all, it's actually nice to play like 10 secs of fadeout drums.

[]
Pretty neat map overall, you can poke me for a recheck when you get my concerns addressed.
Topic Starter
Abelia

Garden wrote:

The two grey combo colours look too similar that it makes new combos kinda unclear, you can just turn colour 4 darker in order to fix this. Fixed

00:55:202 (4,5,1) - Movement here is against your general style, visual isn't nice either. Consider redoing the 00:55:602 (1) - direction for consistency. Fixed!
03:39:802 - Why end the break here? oh i couldn't notice it. fixed
05:08:802 (2,3) - A jump would fit more, it's like you're simply forcing the 05:08:802 (2,3,4,5,6) - pattern with this arrangement, maybe try https://puu.sh/yyxNo/3702d62868.png but you'll need to redo some latter patterns. I think it's okay. your intention is logical for this pattern. but if i change this slider to note, i also need to change 02:54:402 (2,3) here. Even if it better for play, i don't want overall change. But i agree 05:08:802 (2,3,4,5,6) it need to change. i fixed that(ctrl+g 05:09:202 (3,5))
05:01:602 - idk if you have already noticed, the whole section is 99% anticlockwise movement. This can be easily noticeable in gameplay and kinda lacks variety so i suggest you redo some jumps here. Yes i know that. Sure, equal ratio anticlockwise and clockwise flow is good for map's variety. But I gave up some variety for getting extremely smooth flow.
05:48:402 (1) - Players won't know which direction to go when slider head is stacked with its tail. (btw ctrl-g flows better from previous slider imo) Fixed. I really wanted use it. but finally i break my stubbornness
05:50:602 - Here i also think playing drums for a whole minute is kind of redudant. Considering the drum patterns are all similar till the end, you can edit the mp3 and cut some of the loop parts. You don't have to delete them all, it's actually nice to play like 10 secs of fadeout drums. fixed...I totally deleted a minute of drums section ;w; so sad

[]
Pretty neat map overall, you can poke me for a recheck when you get my concerns addressed.

Really thank you for modding!
Garden
there's an extra bg file in your folder, delete it.

all manual breaks seem brokenly set, maybe it's because you changed mp3 file, plz check them again.

05:08:859 (2,3) - here I didn't mean you should change your rhythm or sth, just that flow is weird so it has nothing to do with 02:54:459 (2,3) - imo. and still I think it should be a jump somehow, ctrlg 35 didn't work either.
Topic Starter
Abelia

Garden wrote:

there's an extra bg file in your folder, delete it. Fixed

all manual breaks seem brokenly set, maybe it's because you changed mp3 file, plz check them again. Fixed

05:08:859 (2,3) - here I didn't mean you should change your rhythm or sth, just that flow is weird so it has nothing to do with 02:54:459 (2,3) - imo. and still I think it should be a jump somehow, ctrlg 35 didn't work either. wow I completely misunderstood your intention. Just now understand why you pointed out it. fixed
Garden
02:56:659 - suddenly notice this finish seems misplaced :o
Topic Starter
Abelia

Garden wrote:

02:56:659 - suddenly notice this finish seems misplaced :o

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

;w; so sad i think it was click miss

fixed!
Garden
b
Anze
와! 버블! PPAP!!
Enon
축하드립니다
DeRandom Otaku
Qualified!

we fixed an NC and some placements by a few pixels
Topic Starter
Abelia

DeRandom Otaku wrote:

Qualified!

we fixed an NC and some placements by a few pixels
lol thank you for help me! :D :) :) :) :) :) :)
Civil oath
퀄파 축하드려요 ㅇㅅ
Enon
Moly map got qualified :oooooooo
Topic Starter
Abelia
토~~~로노사쿠호시노~~~우미니신~~~죠오나게타노다
bite you death
are you sure the bpm isnt 75? the song seems very slow and 150 makes the metronome feel too fast
Reillia
종말 데단해요!
Down
ㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊㅊ
milr_
축하드려요
hi-mei
02:44:484 (1) - spinner really?
Enon
it fits to the song though :3