forum

Tapimiru - Hakkensha wa Watashi (Anime Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Seolv
i will update Kencho's reply when t2 comes so he can qualify right away
riffy
Hi!

Since thereare changes that aren't uploaded yet, I thought we might take a chance and upload the changes as well as consider some other things.
Popping this over unrankable thingy and the rhythm that I don't quite agree with in Normal.

General
  1. Combo colours don't give much variety,basically there are two colours and one is just being used twice with a diffrent shade. Why not add some variety while we can? As a matter of fact, I went ahead and got you some colors, let me know what you think!
    Large image inside

[Colours]
    Combo1 : 150,149,120
    Combo2 : 199,172,82
    Combo3 : 100,183,119
    Combo4 : 132,150,187
  2. The background image is way over 2mb in size, though the quality of it Here's a jpg converted version, which is practically five times smaller.
  3. soft-slidertick2 and soft-sliderslide2 are muted, so are soft-sliderslide and soft-sliderslide, which is unrankable. Refer to the RC for detailed information on that.
Normal
  1. 00:00:400 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - I think I've already mentioned that once and you said that you didn't want to complicate things, but this kind of rhythm is actually hard to understand because it uses artificial simplification. Beats, which are equal in strength are mapped differently, 00:00:400 (1) - here, for example, when both sliderhead and tail have equally strong beats, yet the latter one is unclickable.
    Here is a very basic example of what could work. While the first three are really easy to get into, the fourth one isn't much harder due to obvious spacing difference and the fact that sliders demand a lot less accuracy to hit.
  2. 00:20:800 (2,3) - May I ask you to expplain the rhythm you were following? Pretty much everything before this combo was in one way or another supported with the drum line and was focused on the vocals.
    Here's what we can do, we can either start following the vocals and be more precise about it, which would require a bit more work and introduce some 3/2 gaps, here's a rough example or we can simply stick to the basic drum line, which'd require some work.
    So basically, you should either stick to the vocals more closely (which I feel you might not want to do due to the difficulty increase that it may cause) or follow the drums for the whole part.
    In case you decide to follow the vocals, here's a few things you really should consider
    1. 00:18:914 - vocals are snapped 1/2 earlier and 1/2 later, but on the white tick itself there are no vocals.
    2. 00:19:428 - 00:22:171 (3) - you are inconsistent with the way you map vocals. These beats are very similar and are most likely supposed to be emphasised in a similar way.
    3. 00:21:314 - feels much stronger than 00:21:485 -
    4. 00:34:857 - 00:35:200 - are strong vocal peaks which are ignored and probably would rrequire some emphasis.
    5. 00:44:285 (1) - would do better as a 1/1 slider and a circle to stress vocals.
    6. 00:59:028 (2) - For some reason you switch to the drum line in the middle of the difficulty. Everything else seemed to be vocal-based in this combo.

In other words, please have a look at the stuff listed above and see if you still want to follow the vocals. If you do, look through the rhythm carefully and try to work on the things that are off, I'll be ready to help with that. In case you decide to re-wokr it and simplify it by following the drums, I can help you with that as well. Both variants are fine, though mixing them and being inconsistent with the current concept isn't.
  3. In terms of visuals, there are things I would want to mention as well. Here are a few things that might convince you to go through the map one more time and see if there is stuff you'd want to polish.
    1. 00:28:514 (3) - overlaps with the default HP bar.
    2. 00:44:285 (1,2,3) - the triangular formation is uneven,hence the flow is sort of broken in comparison with a very smooth patterning of everything else.
    3. 00:45:657 (3,1) - due to the way these are made, it feel like they were meaant to be parallel. If they weren't, making that idea more obvious would be amazing.
    4. 00:55:257 (1,2) - I've already mentioned this one yesterday, while I was talking about the map.
    5. 01:04:857 (3,4,1) - each slider uses different angle and there is no visual structure that I see. Making at least two of them parallel would create visual structure and help you highlight the song better.
    So yeah. please explain the rhythm if I am wrong, or try to stick to a certain part of the song and follow it as closely as possible without switching and changing rhythms unless the music itself requires you to .
Advanced
  1. Visuals.
    00:28:514 (3,4) - I didn't really find any other instances where a pattern like this is used. Same with 00:05:028 (4) - this kind of slidercurve. These appear random as there are no other instances and nothing in music that would justify the pattern choice.
  2. Tthe high (x1.7) spacing value gives the slider a slowed down feel in comparison with the movement between sliders, which some players may consider unbalanced. I feel like with this very simplistic song this was not the design idea you wanted to occur, but at this point there isn't much we can do, so I would just keep that in mind for your future maps.
  3. Normal actually uses rhythm that is a lot more dense in 00:20:628 - this part. which prevents natural spread progression and difficulty balance. COnsidering that these are easier difficulties and they are meant for players with lower skill levels, this progression conflict can trouble them quite a lot.

Basically there is a number of similarities shared with Normal. For instance, 01:07:600 (3,4,5,6) - the mid-map switch of the rhythm from vocals to drums. So, a lot of similar ideas would apply here. I'd recommend looking at it and deciding what kind of rhythm you'd want to go for, so we could woprk on it together and polish it properly.
That should be enough for the time being. Fix the hitsounds thingy and consider changing or explain the way you follow the song, from that point we will be discussing the thing.
Topic Starter
Seolv
you don't even mod anime xd
Topic Starter
Seolv

Bakari wrote:

Hi!

Since thereare changes that aren't uploaded yet, I thought we might take a chance and upload the changes as well as consider some other things.
Popping this over unrankable thingy and the rhythm that I don't quite agree with in Normal. as I said in the previous post, I would've updated Kencho's mod after the T2 Mod because it's not really worth a pop. we just forgot about it, it wasn't on purpose.

General
  1. Combo colours don't give much variety,basically there are two colours and one is just being used twice with a diffrent shade. Why not add some variety while we can? As a matter of fact, I went ahead and got you some colors, let me know what you think! I couldn't care less about copy-pasting combo colors in every single diff, it's not even an issue, it doesn't matter. (and i'm lazy so i will just keep these)
    Large image inside

[Colours]
    Combo1 : 150,149,120
    Combo2 : 199,172,82
    Combo3 : 100,183,119
    Combo4 : 132,150,187
  2. The background image is way over 2mb in size, though the quality of it Here's a jpg converted version, which is practically five times smaller. thanks
  3. soft-slidertick2 and soft-sliderslide2 are muted, so are soft-sliderslide and soft-sliderslide, which is unrankable. Refer to the RC for detailed information on that. the fuck i don't understand what i should do sorry
Normal
  1. 00:00:400 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - I think I've already mentioned that once and you said that you didn't want to complicate things, but this kind of rhythm is actually hard to understand because it uses artificial simplification. Beats, which are equal in strength are mapped differently, 00:00:400 (1) - here, for example, when both sliderhead and tail have equally strong beats, yet the latter one is unclickable. take a look at this no change
    Here is a very basic example of what could work. While the first three are really easy to get into, the fourth one isn't much harder due to obvious spacing difference and the fact that sliders demand a lot less accuracy to hit.
  2. 00:20:800 (2,3) - May I ask you to expplain the rhythm you were following? Pretty much everything before this combo was in one way or another supported with the drum line and was focused on the vocals.
    Here's what we can do, we can either start following the vocals and be more precise about it, which would require a bit more work and introduce some 3/2 gaps, here's a rough example or we can simply stick to the basic drum line, which'd require some work.
    So basically, you should either stick to the vocals more closely (which I feel you might not want to do due to the difficulty increase that it may cause) or follow the drums for the whole part.
    In case you decide to follow the vocals, here's a few things you really should consider
    1. 00:18:914 - vocals are snapped 1/2 earlier and 1/2 later, but on the white tick itself there are no vocals.
    2. 00:19:428 - 00:22:171 (3) - you are inconsistent with the way you map vocals. These beats are very similar and are most likely supposed to be emphasised in a similar way.
    4. 00:34:857 - 00:35:200 - are strong vocal peaks which are ignored and probably would rrequire some emphasis.
    5. 00:44:285 (1) - would do better as a 1/1 slider and a circle to stress vocals.
    6. 00:59:028 (2) - For some reason you switch to the drum line in the middle of the difficulty. Everything else seemed to be vocal-based in this combo.

In other words, please have a look at the stuff listed above and see if you still want to follow the vocals. If you do, look through the rhythm carefully and try to work on the things that are off, I'll be ready to help with that. In case you decide to re-wokr it and simplify it by following the drums, I can help you with that as well. Both variants are fine, though mixing them and being inconsistent with the current concept isn't. too bad you had to write all that because the previous part was emphasizing vocals too but I decided to make it a little bit easier, all three sliders are beginning on a vocal sound except that only one vocal is ignored which is between the 1st and the 2nd slider, it followed vocals before a change was made to avoid getting a big chain of objects which can be uncomfortable for players to follow, so I decided to use this rhythm to make it easier for players
  3. In terms of visuals, there are things I would want to mention as well. Here are a few things that might convince you to go through the map one more time and see if there is stuff you'd want to polish.
    1. 00:28:514 (3) - overlaps with the default HP bar. doesn't matter
    2. 00:44:285 (1,2,3) - the triangular formation is uneven,hence the flow is sort of broken in comparison with a very smooth patterning of everything else. how can flow be broken just cause the triangle isn't perfect? Making a triangle wasn't even my intention in the first place, so I will leave it as it is.
    3. 00:45:657 (3,1) - due to the way these are made, it feel like they were meaant to be parallel. If they weren't, making that idea more obvious would be amazing. i wanted to keep the slider straight while still making it different from the other slider because it's not the same part so different sliders would emphasize the change in the music, I can curve the 1st slider so that it can be even more different from the second one.
    4. 00:55:257 (1,2) - I've already mentioned this one yesterday, while I was talking about the map. I don't remember you talking about it anywhere tbh, I would appreciate if you would make it more clear
    5. 01:04:857 (3,4,1) - each slider uses different angle and there is no visual structure that I see. Making at least two of them parallel would create visual structure and help you highlight the song better. I like my sliders as they are atm, thanks for the suggestion though
    So yeah. please explain the rhythm if I am wrong, or try to stick to a certain part of the song and follow it as closely as possible without switching and changing rhythms unless the music itself requires you to .
Advanced
  1. Visuals. how tf did 00:28:514 (3,4) - this happen.
    00:28:514 (3,4) - I didn't really find any other instances where a pattern like this is used. Same with 00:05:028 (4) - this kind of slidercurve. These appear random as there are no other instances and nothing in music that would justify the pattern choice. 1st one - oops LOL 2nd one- meh I like that slider i just used it there and forgot to make a similar one again
  2. Tthe high (x1.7) spacing value gives the slider a slowed down feel in comparison with the movement between sliders, which some players may consider unbalanced. I feel like with this very simplistic song this was not the design idea you wanted to occur, but at this point there isn't much we can do, so I would just keep that in mind for your future maps. it's my style jk, uh i have no idea what i should do but k
  3. Normal actually uses rhythm that is a lot more dense in 00:20:628 - this part. which prevents natural spread progression and difficulty balance. COnsidering that these are easier difficulties and they are meant for players with lower skill levels, this progression conflict can trouble them quite a lot. I decided to follow the instrumental so I couldn't possibly make it any harder than this.

Basically there is a number of similarities shared with Normal. For instance, 01:07:600 (3,4,5,6) - the mid-map switch of the rhythm from vocals to drums. So, a lot of similar ideas would apply here. I'd recommend looking at it and deciding what kind of rhythm you'd want to go for, so we could woprk on it together and polish it properly. not really... I couldn't find other instrumental sounds worth any emphasizing, so I just followed vocals until then,
    when the drums started to get louder so I emphasized them, throughout the song I don't 'switch' between vocals and drums/instrumentals, it's just that sometimes instrumental isn't that loud so the vocals is the only thing that's left to follow, sorry but I really don't wanna change this because I really don't know how to.
That should be enough for the time being. Fix the hitsounds thingy and consider changing or explain the way you follow the song, from that point we will be discussing the thing.
riffy
Alright, let's add a few more detailed comments, so that we can clarify what exactly you are going for.

[ L u k a s ] wrote:

General
  1. Combo colours don't give much variety,basically there are two colours and one is just being used twice with a diffrent shade. Why not add some variety while we can? As a matter of fact, I went ahead and got you some colors, let me know what you think! I couldn't care less about copy-pasting combo colors in every single diff, it's not even an issue, it doesn't matter. (and i'm lazy so i will just keep these) This, is a pretty strange excuse to keep something that is objectively improveable. I'd recommend you to consider that once again because the current colours really do feel bland.
  2. soft-slidertick2 and soft-sliderslide2 are muted, so are soft-sliderslide and soft-sliderslide, which is unrankable. Refer to the RC for detailed information on that. the fuck i don't understand what i should do sorry you are supposed to either remove one of the muted files from each set or replace with an audible thing. You literally have to because this is an unranlable issue.
Normal
  1. 00:00:400 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - I think I've already mentioned that once and you said that you didn't want to complicate things, but this kind of rhythm is actually hard to understand because it uses artificial simplification. Beats, which are equal in strength are mapped differently, 00:00:400 (1) - here, for example, when both sliderhead and tail have equally strong beats, yet the latter one is unclickable. take a look at this no change

In other words, please have a look at the stuff listed above and see if you still want to follow the vocals. If you do, look through the rhythm carefully and try to work on the things that are off, I'll be ready to help with that. In case you decide to re-wokr it and simplify it by following the drums, I can help you with that as well. Both variants are fine, though mixing them and being inconsistent with the current concept isn't. too bad you had to write all that because the previous part was emphasizing vocals too but I decided to make it a little bit easier, all three sliders are beginning on a vocal sound except that only one vocal is ignored which is between the 1st and the 2nd slider, it followed vocals before a change was made to avoid getting a big chain of objects which can be uncomfortable for players to follow, so I decided to use this rhythm to make it easier for players Yet, you have to understand that musically unjustified changes add an additional strain on players struggling to understand the concept of the difficulty. Hence, according to your own intention of keeping things easier, you should stick to consistent patterning.

Oh, and please, do respond with reasons of why you want to keep things rather just replying no change. As I will not be satisfied with something that is not explained well enough and I will insist on proper explanations for every suggestion mentioned.
I can agree with the visuals as it is something that is entirely up to you. The rest, however should be addressed properly.

[ L u k a s ] wrote:

Advanced

1. Visuals. how tf did 00:28:514 (3,4) - this happen.
    00:28:514 (3,4) - I didn't really find any other instances where a pattern like this is used. Same with 00:05:028 (4) - this kind of slidercurve. These appear random as there are no other instances and nothing in music that would justify the pattern choice. 1st one - oops LOL 2nd one- meh I like that slider i just used it there and forgot to make a similar one again well, thing is, you are being inconsistent with your own slider. when you consider something for ranking, there are no excuses of forgetting something or being lazy to do a certain thing. Please, try to be objective. You can't have something just for the sake of having something and ignoring structure of the difficulty
  2. Tthe high (x1.7) spacing value gives the slider a slowed down feel in comparison with the movement between sliders, which some players may consider unbalanced. I feel like with this very simplistic song this was not the design idea you wanted to occur, but at this point there isn't much we can do, so I would just keep that in mind for your future maps. it's my style jk, uh i have no idea what i should do but k well, that was more og a note for your future maps, rather than an instruction to do something
  3. Normal actually uses rhythm that is a lot more dense in 00:20:628 - this part. which prevents natural spread progression and difficulty balance. COnsidering that these are easier difficulties and they are meant for players with lower skill levels, this progression conflict can trouble them quite a lot. I decided to follow the instrumental so I couldn't possibly make it any harder than this. Well, considering that you are the host of the set and there are just two difficulties made by you, I'd insist on organizing rhythm in a way that would ensure healthy and consistent difficulty progression. This is especially important when we speak about easier difficulties, as they are meant for players with lower skill levels.

Basically there is a number of similarities shared with Normal. For instance, 01:07:600 (3,4,5,6) - the mid-map switch of the rhythm from vocals to drums. So, a lot of similar ideas would apply here. I'd recommend looking at it and deciding what kind of rhythm you'd want to go for, so we could woprk on it together and polish it properly. not really... I couldn't find other instrumental sounds worth any emphasizing, so I just followed vocals until then,
    when the drums started to get louder so I emphasized them, throughout the song I don't 'switch' between vocals and drums/instrumentals, it's just that sometimes instrumental isn't that loud so the vocals is the only thing that's left to follow, sorry but I really don't wanna change this because I really don't know how to.
    Then, you could focus on the vocals in every vocal part, switching to the instruments for vocalless parts. This would be a lot more logical and easier to understand for player. As for not knowing how exactly to change that, you are free to message me here or directly via forum pm any time you want!
Topic Starter
Seolv
@Bakari
  1. First, about the colors, I don't think they are bland at all, I don't wanna fix that, is that good enough of an excuse? I don't like putting darker colors in maps and I usually choose a color that's visible in the BG of the map.
  2. Next, I fixed the hs issue, deleted both of those
  3. For the next issue, I put 'no change' because I put the link to the photo, the sliders are ending on equally strong sounds so I am not going to change them.
  4. Here 00:16:857 (1,2,3) - was originally meant to have two circles at 00:17:371 - 00:18:057 - and the 3rd slider was 1/2 slider followed by a circle on 00:18:571 - and a slider on the next 1/2 tick but people complained that it was too hard and too big chain of of objects
  5. Advanced, first issue I will change the slider
  6. Next I won't change that bc i feel like it's good, if it's that big of an issue for you not to rebub, then I will change it, I just think that the overall rhythm density is what matters and the part wasn't even that intense to begin with
  7. Again, I don't wanna change it and if it's big of an issue I will.
riffy

[ L u k a s ] wrote:

@Bakari
  1. First, about the colors, I don't think they are bland at all, I don't wanna fix that, is that good enough of an excuse? I don't like putting darker colors in maps and I usually choose a color that's visible in the BG of the map. Fair enough
  2. For the next issue, I put 'no change' because I put the link to the photo, the sliders are ending on equally strong sounds so I am not going to change them. If you really think that leaving half of those beats unstressed is a good way to simplify the difficulty, than let it be so.
  3. Here 00:16:857 (1,2,3) - was originally meant to have two circles at 00:17:371 - 00:18:057 - and the 3rd slider was 1/2 slider followed by a circle on 00:18:571 - and a slider on the next 1/2 tick but people complained that it was too hard and too big chain of of objects there are many different ways to map the same part. one, two and pobably many other ways to keep it simple and at the same time match the vocals (which was the initial idea)
  4. Next I won't change that bc i feel like it's good, if it's that big of an issue for you not to rebub, then I will change it, I just think that the overall rhythm density is what matters and the part wasn't even that intense to begin with Thing is, not changing something because it's not bad enough is pretty much saying "i don't care about quality at all, I just want icons" which isn't exactly the kind of approach you would expect from somebody, who is hosting the set.
  5. Again, I don't wanna change it and if it's big of an issue I will.
Topic Starter
Seolv
for the last part I will just paste what I told you in discord when you were offline

i wanna keep the part at low density where the song changes to calmer part the same because then the instrumentals are clearer to follow and I really don't think it's an unrankable issue anyways, and I think that you should just deal with it, I am probably not going to change it sorry :/
I think it is reasonable enough, I think you should look from the mappers point of view? Would you remap a whole diff just because the instrumentals don't stand out too much and you mapped them throughout the whole map? I mean I can be lazy sometimes but this time it's not just about me being lazy.
00:38:800 - If I mapped vocals here, the rhythm will be a lot more dense since the vocals are on red ticks and the rhythm would be harder, instead, with mapping the instrumental you make it less dense and that way emphasize that the map got calmer and more quiet, it's not just about that. 00:58:000 - Here the instrumentals aren't clear enough and are mostly covered by vocal, so I decided to 'follow vocals' since there's no instrumental, I think that we should just turn around your idea of 'mapping instrumentals when there are no vocals' and 'map vocals when the instrumental isn't clear enough to follow'.
Yeah that's it for now, I changed all the parts apart from that since I really don't think it's unrankable and it's not necessary to change it. If you wanna discuss this later on, pm me through discord, we can talk about it but yeah no change for that part for now.
riffy

[ L u k a s ] wrote:

for the last part I will just paste what I told you in discord when you were offline

i wanna keep the part at low density where the song changes to calmer part the same because then the instrumentals are clearer to follow and I really don't think it's an unrankable issue anyways, just because sometjhing is not unrankable, it doesn't mean we can completely ignore this. It's not a valid point and it should never be one. and I think that you should just deal with it, I am probably not going to change it sorry :/
I think it is reasonable enough, I think you should look from the mappers point of view? Would you remap a whole diff just because the instrumentals don't stand out too much and you mapped them throughout the whole map? I mean I can be lazy sometimes but this time it's not just about me being lazy. I never said a word about remapping anything, though. So far, I've been suggesting reworking certain patterns and combos to match the concepts of easier difficulties, though.

00:38:800 - If I mapped vocals here, the rhythm will be a lot more dense since the vocals are on red ticks and the rhythm would be harder, instead, with mapping the instrumental you make it less dense and that way emphasize that the map got calmer and more quiet, it's not just about that. So, with mapping the instruments you emphasize calmer parts? isn't it the other way round though? Generally, vocals are less dense and less consistent than the instruments, so, following them usually creates a calmer part, whereas focusing on drums usually makes up a consistent 1/2 or 1/1 drum line. For instance, 00:47:028 (1,2,1,2,3) - in this part you follow the vocals and get 3/2 rhythm which is fairly easy to follow and creates a low density part. Following the drums here would give you a more dense 1/1 rhythm which would highlight the pre-kiai part better, as well
00:58:000 - Here the instrumentals aren't clear enough and are mostly covered by vocal, so I decided to 'follow vocals' since there's no instrumental, I think that we should just turn around your idea of 'mapping instrumentals when there are no vocals' and 'map vocals when the instrumental isn't clear enough to follow'. Except they are fairly easy and obvious. Snares on every beat where you place claps and the rest is just consistent 1/2 rhythm? That should be clear enough. But since you follow vocals, let's look at your rhythm from that perspective. You decide to stick to the vocals, that is fine, except 00:59:028 (2) - has no vocal support at all, 01:01:085 - a strong peak of the vocals which is ignored, 01:01:600 - ignored vocal peak again, except this time you went for the 1/1 drums, even though you claimed you were following vocals. So, the question remains, what exact;ly were you following, and how exactly players are supposed to understand the rhythm changes in your mapping?
Yeah that's it for now, I changed all the parts apart from that since I really don't think it's unrankable and it's not necessary to change it. If you wanna discuss this later on, pm me through discord, we can talk about it but yeah no change for that part for now.
Topic Starter
Seolv
Fixed kiai in Normal
riffy
We did some additional changes to Normal and Advanced, improved consistency, fixed a couple of things that were visually inconsistent.
IRC log
13:49 [ L u k a s ]: ey
13:50 Bakari: o
13:51 *Bakari is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1273494 Tapimiru - Hakkensha wa Watashi (Anime Size) [Advanced]]
13:51 Bakari: are you sure you don't want it to be AR6?
13:51 Bakari: with this density
13:51 [ L u k a s ]: let's talk about advanced now
13:51 Bakari: and large spacing
13:51 Bakari: less objects on screen is a good thing
13:51 [ L u k a s ]: which ar oo
13:52 Bakari: Approach Rate 6 is what i'd recommend
13:52 [ L u k a s ]: which ar then
13:52 [ L u k a s ]: oki
13:52 [ L u k a s ]: im sick of these ppl
13:54 [ L u k a s ]: changed the ar to 6 now~
13:54 Bakari: 00:18:742 - is this part supposed to reflect drums?
13:55 [ L u k a s ]: yes
13:55 [ L u k a s ]: the whole map is reflecting the instrumental but in kiai and where you cant hear the instrumental clearly
13:56 Bakari: oh, then how about a 1/1 slider with a repeat 00:20:971 (4) - instead of
13:56 Bakari: the drums are pretty dense
13:56 Bakari: they're literally 1/1 spamming
13:56 Bakari: so, that'd work
13:58 [ L u k a s ]: okay fixed
13:59 [ L u k a s ]: next
14:03 Bakari: 00:28:857 (4,5) - isn't (5) meant to be straight?
14:03 Bakari: looks like you want to show the repetitive drum
14:03 Bakari: so similar shapes for 3-4-5 should work better
14:04 [ L u k a s ]: yeah
14:05 [ L u k a s ]: ok
14:05 [ L u k a s ]: fixed lol
14:06 [ L u k a s ]: next?
14:06 Bakari: 01:02:800 (3) - try to use two circles, so the vocals are stressed better
14:06 Bakari: when you compare 01:02:114 (1,3) -
14:06 Bakari: (1) has no strong vocals on its tail
14:07 [ L u k a s ]: for the first suggestion i would change it but meh xd
14:07 [ L u k a s ]: hm
14:08 Bakari: if you just want to keep the density
14:08 [ L u k a s ]: when i think about it yeah it makes sense
14:08 Bakari: then two 1/2 sliders would do the same https://bakarisu.s-ul.eu/e3hjUkHa.jpg
14:08 [ L u k a s ]: ok i fixed it
14:08 Bakari: so it's like, there's always a variety of ways to show the same thing
14:08 Bakari: and if you feel unsure, i can suggest something else
14:09 [ L u k a s ]: it's all good
14:10 [ L u k a s ]: next
14:10 Bakari: 01:06:742 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - there's the mid-switch to drums that I've been complaining about so much
14:11 [ L u k a s ]: ok so i have to change to vocals?
14:11 Bakari: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8662036 yeah, I guess so
14:11 Bakari: an example is absolutely ugly, but I think the rhythm works
14:11 [ L u k a s ]: no i will just do an slider like sfpdskfkdsfkdsf
14:12 [ L u k a s ]: i will ignore drums basically?
14:12 Bakari: well, you can have a separate 1/2 slider for the drum triplet
14:12 Bakari: since there are no vocals in that part
14:12 [ L u k a s ]: next
14:12 Bakari: that'd still work with your concept, so we're cool
14:12 [ L u k a s ]: i just put an extended slider
14:13 [ L u k a s ]: ok fixed to 2 1/2s
14:13 Bakari: 01:17:028 (8,1) - let's stack those as there are no loud and repetitive 1/2 spammed beats
14:13 [ L u k a s ]: just like the picture you sent
14:13 [ L u k a s ]: next?
14:13 Bakari: 01:14:971 (2,3) - and unstack those
14:13 Bakari: since they are really strong
14:14 [ L u k a s ]: fixed
14:14 [ L u k a s ]: anything else:?
14:15 Bakari: 01:21:314 - prob a circle here, to keep the 1/1 thingy going
14:15 [ L u k a s ]: why tho
14:15 [ L u k a s ]: there's no loud or noticable sound
14:16 Bakari: interesting, i hear a pretty powerful hit
14:16 [ L u k a s ]: i dont have headphones
14:16 [ L u k a s ]: and my sister is next to me
14:16 Bakari: well, if it's weak for you, then ye, let's skip it
14:16 [ L u k a s ]: ok i put a circle
14:17 [ L u k a s ]: if i turn the volume up i can hear it
14:17 [ L u k a s ]: that's all?
14:17 Bakari: 01:25:428 (1,2) - doesn't it feel like the final build up before (3) finishes the song?
14:17 Bakari: I'd prob try to show that
14:17 Bakari: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8662060
14:18 [ L u k a s ]: i would like to avoid changing that rhythm
14:18 [ L u k a s ]: and the song gets calmer at that part
14:19 Bakari: alright , makes sense
14:19 Bakari: then yea
14:19 [ L u k a s ]: ok rebub when
14:19 Bakari: update and we'll be done with Norm/Adv
14:19 Bakari: idk, I should check the other diffs as well
14:19 [ L u k a s ]: :/
14:20 [ L u k a s ]: i guess

DavidEd's Hard
  1. 00:18:571 - this is a fairly strong vocal sample which is most likely meant to be mapped with a circle. It seems like you started to follow the vocals for this part, so it'd probably be a good idea to focus on them.
    Note: this would require reducing the density and ignoring the drum beats, so that you would not be mixing two instrumental lines into one. (for instance, 00:19:257 (3) - has no vocal support)

This would be the first thing I'd need some comments on, depending on how you respond to this we'll continue working on the difficulty. Additionally, I would take a look at the object density and consider slightly reducing it for calmer parts as to add extra variety to the gameplay and emphasise the song. This would allow denser rhythm with more emphasised structures on kiai and stronger parts and easier rhythm on calmer parts.

01:14:457 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - Also, I am not entirely sure about that part as it seems to use very monotous drum samples repeated several times. I would much rather just keep the same spacing and rhythm for this whole drum thing (01:14:800 - 01:16:514)
DavidEd's Another
  1. 00:14:800 (4,5) - this is the on;y 1/4 jump in the whole intro, which makes it stand out for no apparent reason. Wouldn't a 1/4 reversed slider do bette rin terms of consistency?
  2. 00:45:485 (8,1) - then this would probably feel a lot more readable if the spacing was reduced as this would be the first time a 1/4 jump appeared in that part.
  3. 01:08:800 (5,6) - since there are harder difficulties I would simplify the pattern to leave some more space for natural difficulty progression through the set. Try a 1/4 slider instead of those two?
  4. 01:26:628 (1,2,3) - to make 2-3 more readable 1-2 should probably also be a jump or at least have a new combo.

I will try to check the other difficulties as well as soon as I can!

edit: signing in once again!

Akitoshi's Insane
  1. It's a bit confusing to see you following the vocals with 00:18:742 (3) - and then leaving them unclickable in the same combo 00:19:428. With the rest of the rhythm being focused around drums, I think it'd be better to replace 00:18:742 (3) with a drum-based pattern.
  2. 00:40:857 (3) - the actual cut-off of the vocals is on 00:41:200 - so, please, finish the slider here. As for 00:41:371 - it's a completely different part of the song and requires a separate object, in this case, circle.
  3. 00:53:885 (1) - this needs to be replaced with two circles to keep up with the rhythm progression that's been going on for a while.Just look at 00:49:771 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - and how well the patterns have been ncreasingly getting harder. Breaking that progression with a slider is a turn-off, I believe.
    Note: 01:15:142 (3,4,5,6) - and here something similar happens one more time. 01:15:142 (3,4,5,6) - this is a good build-up, but it just loses that cool effect and feel of the pattern when the spacing is reduced for 01:16:000 (2,3) - so, keep the spacing consistently bigger for the drum part here?
  4. 01:07:771 (2,3) - (2) is a good way to emphasise strong drums, but if you do that with (2), you should apply the same to (3). So, the rhythm I would suggest for this part is something like this.
Akitoshi

Bakari wrote:

Akitoshi's Insane
  1. It's a bit confusing to see you following the vocals with 00:18:742 (3) - and then leaving them unclickable in the same combo 00:19:428. With the rest of the rhythm being focused around drums, I think it'd be better to replace 00:18:742 (3) with a drum-based pattern.
  2. 00:40:857 (3) - the actual cut-off of the vocals is on 00:41:200 - so, please, finish the slider here. As for 00:41:371 - it's a completely different part of the song and requires a separate object, in this case, circle.
  3. 00:53:885 (1) - this needs to be replaced with two circles to keep up with the rhythm progression that's been going on for a while.Just look at 00:49:771 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - and how well the patterns have been ncreasingly getting harder. Breaking that progression with a slider is a turn-off, I believe.
    Note: 01:15:142 (3,4,5,6) - and here something similar happens one more time. 01:15:142 (3,4,5,6) - this is a good build-up, but it just loses that cool effect and feel of the pattern when the spacing is reduced for 01:16:000 (2,3) - so, keep the spacing consistently bigger for the drum part here? yeah for some reason my star broke lmao
  4. 01:07:771 (2,3) - (2) is a good way to emphasise strong drums, but if you do that with (2), you should apply the same to (3). So, the rhythm I would suggest for this part is something like this. i tried but 1/4 slider looks out of nowhere from my general rhythm patterns and placement... 01:07:942 (3) - has enough spacing from 2 so i guess i can keep this
everything's applied except the last one, thank you Bakari!

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 56800
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.8
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Hakkensha wa Watashi (Anime Size)
TitleUnicode:発見者はワタシ (Anime Size)
Artist:Tapimiru
ArtistUnicode:たぴみる
Creator:[ L u k a s ]
Version:Akitoshi's Insane
Source:ゼロから始める魔法の書
Tags:Corinn Karen Kagamine_Ren Lukas DavidEd Kencho Akitoshi Anime OP Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou No Sho Grimoire of Zero
BeatmapID:1280237
BeatmapSetID:602803

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,-920,"ReZero Sequel tbh....avi"
0,0,"817345.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
5028,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,100,0,0
5885,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
7257,-100,4,2,10,100,0,0
7342,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
8628,-100,4,2,10,100,0,0
8714,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
10000,-100,4,2,10,100,0,0
10085,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
12742,-100,4,2,10,100,0,0
12828,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
14114,-100,4,2,10,100,0,0
14200,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
16857,-125,4,2,2,100,0,0
20371,-125,4,2,2,100,0,0
21657,-125,4,2,12,100,0,0
21742,-125,4,2,2,100,0,0
23714,-125,4,2,12,100,0,0
23800,-125,4,2,2,100,0,0
24400,-125,4,2,12,100,0,0
24485,-125,4,2,2,100,0,0
26114,-125,4,2,1,100,0,0
26285,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,100,0,0
27142,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
27485,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,100,0,0
27828,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
32628,-100,4,2,10,100,0,0
32714,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
38800,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
39485,-125,4,2,1,75,0,0
39571,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
40171,-125,4,2,14,75,0,0
40257,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
40857,-125,4,2,1,75,0,0
40942,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
42228,-125,4,2,1,75,0,0
42314,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
42914,-125,4,2,14,75,0,0
43000,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
43428,-125,4,2,1,75,0,0
44285,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
58000,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,100,0,1
69142,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,100,0,1
69228,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,100,0,1
71200,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,100,0,1
71285,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,100,0,1
71371,-90.9090909090909,4,2,13,100,0,1
71457,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,100,0,1
79942,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
84057,-125,4,2,1,50,0,0
85428,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,255,0
Combo2 : 0,128,255
Combo3 : 0,128,0

[HitObjects]
253,192,400,5,12,0:0:0:0:
153,272,571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
153,272,1085,5,8,0:0:0:0:
272,317,1257,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,317,1771,5,8,0:0:0:0:
253,192,1942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,255,2285,2,0,B|488:214|488:214|460:107,1,150,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,3,2800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
341,71,2971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,112,3142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
365,197,3314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
365,197,3828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
341,71,4000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
341,71,4514,5,8,0:0:0:0:
244,154,4685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,318,5028,6,0,P|419:317|479:262,1,134.999995880127,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,166,5542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
473,136,5628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,107,5714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,79,5800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,48,5885,6,0,P|390:75|271:54,1,150,6|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,23,6400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,23,6485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,23,6571,2,0,L|186:111,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,210,6914,1,10,0:0:0:0:
297,170,7085,6,0,B|347:155|347:155|444:168,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,263,7600,2,0,L|422:273,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,289,7942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
390,376,8114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,183,8285,2,0,L|364:98,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,34,8628,6,0,P|194:28|111:94,1,150,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,139,9142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,218,9314,1,2,0:0:0:0:
111,218,9485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,78,9657,1,10,0:0:0:0:
244,162,9828,6,0,P|318:153|393:147,1,150,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,63,10342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,256,10514,1,4,0:0:0:0:
400,154,10685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,154,10771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,154,10857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,162,11028,1,10,0:0:0:0:
349,263,11200,1,10,0:0:0:0:
349,263,11285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
349,263,11371,6,0,L|454:254,1,75,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,349,11714,2,0,L|200:340,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,328,12057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
186,239,12228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,342,12400,1,10,0:0:0:0:
99,241,12571,6,0,P|119:183|211:154,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,247,13085,2,0,L|158:236,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,161,13428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,161,13600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,96,13771,2,0,P|202:52|189:6,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,161,14114,6,0,B|152:189|152:189|257:178,1,150,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,160,14628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,283,14800,1,10,0:0:0:0:
371,182,14971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,278,15142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
497,157,15314,6,0,B|506:110|506:110|481:6,1,150,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,112,15828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,239,16000,1,4,0:0:0:0:
292,170,16171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,170,16257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,170,16342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,239,16514,2,0,L|390:365,1,112.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,371,16857,6,0,P|347:341|271:336,1,120,14|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,360,17371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
194,360,17542,2,0,L|179:230,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,150,18057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,150,18228,6,0,P|135:142|87:146,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
29,184,18571,1,10,0:0:0:0:
29,184,18742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,93,18914,2,0,P|33:60|29:12,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,23,19257,2,0,P|157:31|205:27,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,30,19600,6,0,B|298:70|298:70|285:166,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,210,20114,2,0,L|238:278,2,60,0|10|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,150,20628,2,0,P|125:146|81:158,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,203,20971,6,0,B|13:263|13:263|20:289|41:323,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,372,21485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,314,21657,2,0,L|253:308,1,60,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,238,22000,2,0,L|368:244,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,287,22342,6,0,P|403:242|406:176,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
454,97,22857,2,0,L|438:30,1,60,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,8,23200,2,0,L|338:75,1,60,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,118,23542,6,0,P|192:117|135:78,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,9,24057,1,10,0:0:0:0:
19,79,24228,2,0,L|24:162,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,168,24571,2,0,L|102:251,1,60,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,296,24914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,339,25085,6,0,P|165:321|256:336,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,337,25600,2,0,L|339:260,1,60,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,188,25942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,226,26114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
287,107,26285,6,0,P|343:88|427:128,1,134.999995880127,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,188,26800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
207,159,26971,6,0,P|192:105|227:34,1,134.999995880127,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,17,27485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,22,27571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
395,27,27657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,32,27742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,38,27828,6,0,B|471:138|471:138|461:188,1,150,6|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,281,28342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,181,28514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
348,181,28685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,285,28857,2,0,L|288:363,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,272,29200,6,0,L|187:194,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,90,29542,1,10,0:0:0:0:
108,120,29714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,120,29800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,120,29885,2,0,P|66:127|22:118,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,15,30228,2,0,P|146:8|190:17,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,109,30571,6,0,L|417:99,1,150,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,160,31085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,232,31257,2,0,L|331:239,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,342,31600,1,10,0:0:0:0:
278,302,31771,6,0,P|257:269|254:220,1,75,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,133,32114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,238,32285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
203,148,32457,2,0,B|151:145|151:145|106:155|106:155|39:147,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,43,32971,1,10,0:0:0:0:
93,43,33142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,148,33314,6,0,B|223:190|223:190|206:294,1,150,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,355,33828,2,0,L|101:276,1,75,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,169,34171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,240,34342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
172,221,34514,6,0,P|186:162|135:79,1,150,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,169,35028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,280,35200,2,0,B|148:259|148:259|274:271,1,150,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,377,35714,2,0,L|191:369,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,268,36057,5,4,0:0:0:0:
354,297,36228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,377,36400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,209,36571,2,0,P|369:201|447:275,1,150,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,297,37085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,235,37257,6,0,L|232:78,1,150,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,13,37771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
72,99,37942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,99,38028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,99,38114,2,0,P|31:118|-3:118,1,75,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
27,228,38457,2,0,P|68:209|102:209,1,75,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
169,261,38800,6,0,L|288:256,1,120,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,250,39314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,250,39485,2,0,P|404:199|384:126,1,120,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,78,40000,6,0,B|281:94|281:94|185:81,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,165,40514,2,0,L|245:174,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,96,40857,2,0,P|73:140|89:222,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,273,41371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,273,41542,6,0,B|218:285|204:247|287:255,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,270,42057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,270,42228,2,0,P|340:228|360:156,1,120,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,82,42742,6,0,P|362:111|278:93,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,56,43257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
201,149,43428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,149,43514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,149,43600,2,0,L|208:224,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,268,43942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
345,357,44285,6,0,P|412:364|488:311,1,150,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,209,44800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
390,167,44971,2,0,P|381:204|386:240,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,209,45314,2,0,P|503:172|498:136,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,39,45657,6,0,B|340:29|340:29|299:43|299:43|221:31,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,81,46171,2,0,P|129:133|136:163,1,75,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,259,46514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,133,46685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,218,46857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,218,46942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,218,47028,6,0,L|427:205,1,75,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,327,47371,2,0,L|408:314,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,227,47714,2,0,L|353:214,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,336,48057,2,0,L|334:323,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,209,48400,6,0,L|285:222,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,100,48742,2,0,L|304:113,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,200,49085,2,0,L|359:213,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,91,49428,2,0,L|378:104,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,217,49771,6,0,L|331:325,1,75,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,198,50114,2,0,L|222:306,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,143,50457,2,0,L|322:251,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,124,50800,2,0,L|213:232,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,105,51142,6,0,L|78:-3,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,124,51485,2,0,L|187:16,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,179,51828,2,0,L|87:71,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,198,52171,2,0,L|196:90,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,211,52514,6,0,L|309:319,1,75,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,330,52857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,330,53028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,268,53200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,268,53371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
93,157,53542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
93,157,53714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
130,51,53885,5,8,0:0:0:0:
130,51,54057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,16,54228,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,16,54400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,54,54571,1,8,0:3:0:0:
366,81,54657,1,8,0:3:0:0:
378,112,54742,1,4,0:3:0:0:
380,145,54828,1,4,0:3:0:0:
373,178,54914,2,0,L|463:173,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,277,55257,6,0,L|192:272,1,75,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,161,55600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,295,55771,6,0,L|191:290,1,75,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,179,56114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,319,56285,6,0,L|190:314,1,75,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,203,56628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
370,281,56800,5,12,0:0:0:0:
377,139,56971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,203,57142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
370,281,57314,2,0,L|472:268,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,159,57657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
506,125,57742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
493,93,57828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,69,57914,1,8,0:0:0:0:
438,48,58000,6,0,B|391:52|365:83|365:83|323:45|250:61,1,165.000005035401,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,117,58514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,161,58685,2,0,P|324:230|268:316,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,331,59200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,228,59371,6,0,L|409:216,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,129,59885,1,2,0:0:0:0:
393,41,60057,2,0,L|213:53,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,141,60571,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,228,60742,6,0,P|244:268|236:326,1,82.5000025177003,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,286,61085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
142,141,61257,2,0,L|249:129,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,38,61600,2,0,L|241:26,1,82.5000025177003,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,19,61942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,131,62114,6,0,B|244:177|244:177|231:295,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,361,62628,1,2,0:0:0:0:
39,275,62800,1,2,0:0:0:0:
39,275,62885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
39,275,62971,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,205,63142,2,0,L|123:104,1,82.5000025177003,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,59,63485,6,0,P|70:82|167:32,1,165.000005035401,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,56,64000,1,2,0:0:0:0:
218,158,64171,2,0,B|244:207|244:207|238:323,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,228,64685,1,2,0:0:0:0:
165,351,64857,6,0,P|235:317|342:341,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,369,65371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
492,259,65542,2,0,L|473:75,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,18,66057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
289,106,66228,6,0,P|252:114|190:95,1,82.5000025177003,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,31,66571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
8,128,66742,2,0,L|20:240,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,291,67085,2,0,L|143:179,1,82.5000025177003,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,105,67428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
265,215,67600,5,0,0:0:0:0:
372,90,67771,1,14,0:0:0:0:
208,105,67942,2,0,B|117:112|117:112|66:94,1,123.75000377655,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,82,68285,2,0,L|47:174,1,82.5000025177003,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,303,68628,1,8,0:3:0:0:
50,332,68714,1,8,0:3:0:0:
82,349,68800,1,4,0:3:0:0:
118,355,68885,1,4,0:3:0:0:
154,346,68971,6,0,B|197:324|197:324|322:339,1,165.000005035401,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,350,69485,2,0,P|443:310|434:264,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,257,69828,2,0,P|305:297|314:343,1,82.5000025177003,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,183,70171,6,0,P|333:163|268:171,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,240,70514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,133,70685,2,0,L|144:39,1,82.5000025177003,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,55,71028,2,0,P|305:73|383:67,2,123.75000377655,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,1,71714,6,0,L|417:170,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,232,72228,2,0,L|309:125,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,208,72571,2,0,L|197:314,1,82.5000025177003,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,156,72914,6,0,P|177:126|222:125,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,184,73257,1,2,0:0:0:0:
413,114,73428,2,0,L|403:13,1,82.5000025177003,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,25,73771,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,25,73857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,25,73942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
205,122,74114,2,0,L|215:223,1,82.5000025177003,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,327,74457,6,0,P|179:338|128:329,1,82.5000025177003,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,211,74800,2,0,P|176:200|227:209,1,82.5000025177003,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,275,75142,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,275,75314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,127,75485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,127,75657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
427,251,75828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
292,197,76000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,160,76171,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,273,76342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,127,76514,1,8,3:0:0:0:
314,115,76600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
277,114,76685,1,4,0:3:0:0:
242,127,76771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
211,149,76857,2,0,L|215:58,1,82.5000025177003,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,5,77200,5,12,0:0:0:0:
475,99,77371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,99,77542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
298,55,77714,5,12,0:0:0:0:
359,168,77885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,168,78057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,4,78228,5,12,0:0:0:0:
475,99,78400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,99,78571,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,136,78742,5,12,0:0:0:0:
384,4,78914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,99,79085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,48,79257,2,0,P|264:48|217:76,1,82.5000025177003,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,156,79600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
112,192,79685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
105,228,79771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
97,264,79857,1,4,0:3:0:0:
89,300,79942,6,0,P|131:334|255:329,1,150,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,198,80457,2,0,P|209:164|85:169,1,150,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,236,80971,1,10,0:0:0:0:
43,99,81142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
43,99,81314,1,2,0:0:0:0:
182,232,81485,6,0,L|362:204,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,93,82000,2,0,P|433:56|422:13,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,208,82342,2,0,P|324:245|335:288,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
501,100,82685,6,0,L|403:90,1,75,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,76,83028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,76,83200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,169,83371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,169,83542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,292,83714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,292,83885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
359,139,84057,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84142,12,4,85085,0:3:0:0:
298,172,85428,6,0,L|149:159,1,150,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,250,85942,2,0,L|378:243,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,95,86285,2,0,L|200:88,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,192,86628,6,0,P|35:256|115:177,1,300,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,173,87400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,155,87485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
riffy
Karen's Expert
  1. 00:05:885 (1,2,3,4) - 00:11:371 (1,2,3,4) - the two fragments are similar and it would make sense to map them in a similar way (both spacing and rhythm-wise). So, consider increasing spacing for the second pattern 00:11:371 (1,2,3,4) - to keep the patterning more reasonable.
  2. 00:38:114 (1,2,3,4) - 00:43:428 (3,4,5,6) - these two follow identical musical fragments, yet mapped entirelydifferently. Both rhythm and the feel of each of those patterns is completely different, so I don't think it can work. Try to choose one way of mapping these parts and apply it to both of these patterns.
  3. 01:08:285 (1,2) - there should be more spacing to highlight the music and keep the momentum of the part.
    Note: 01:08:285 (1,2,5,6) - same

There is not much to complain about, yet, I would appreciate a bit more consistency as the song itself is repetitive and does not allow much variety.
I'll check the last one later.
Dilectus

Bakari wrote:

DavidEd's Hard
  1. 00:18:571 - this is a fairly strong vocal sample which is most likely meant to be mapped with a circle. It seems like you started to follow the vocals for this part, so it'd probably be a good idea to focus on them. fix
    Note: this would require reducing the density and ignoring the drum beats, so that you would not be mixing two instrumental lines into one. (for instance, 00:19:257 (3) - has no vocal support) fix

This would be the first thing I'd need some comments on, depending on how you respond to this we'll continue working on the difficulty. Additionally, I would take a look at the object density and consider slightly reducing it for calmer parts as to add extra variety to the gameplay and emphasise the song. This would allow denser rhythm with more emphasised structures on kiai and stronger parts and easier rhythm on calmer parts. i reworked the slower parts to have better contrast against the rest of the map. also to fix some rhythm that you mentioned.

01:14:457 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - Also, I am not entirely sure about that part as it seems to use very monotous drum samples repeated several times. I would much rather just keep the same spacing and rhythm for this whole drum thing (01:14:800 - 01:16:514) going to keep the same rhythm because it's partly following vocals but i'll make it all have the same spacing.
DavidEd's Another
  1. 00:14:800 (4,5) - this is the on;y 1/4 jump in the whole intro, which makes it stand out for no apparent reason. Wouldn't a 1/4 reversed slider do bette rin terms of consistency? because the drum pattern changes here to build up towards the next section of the song. so i emphasized the snare for that reason
  2. 00:45:485 (8,1) - then this would probably feel a lot more readable if the spacing was reduced as this would be the first time a 1/4 jump appeared in that part. changed to a single note
  3. 01:08:800 (5,6) - since there are harder difficulties I would simplify the pattern to leave some more space for natural difficulty progression through the set. Try a 1/4 slider instead of those two? fixed
  4. 01:26:628 (1,2,3) - to make 2-3 more readable 1-2 should probably also be a jump or at least have a new combo. nc should be safe enough
tyvm :)

Hard
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 16857,27828,38800,38971,68971,87485
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.1

[Metadata]
Version:DavidEd's Hard
Tags:Corinn Karen Kagamine_Ren Lukas DavidEd Kencho Akitoshi Anime OP Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou No Sho Grimoire of Zero
BeatmapID:1280238

[Difficulty]
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.2

[Events]
0,0,"817345.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
2285,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
5885,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
7257,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,100,0,0
7342,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
8628,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,100,0,0
8714,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
10000,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,100,0,0
10085,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
12742,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,100,0,0
12828,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
14114,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,100,0,0
14200,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
16857,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,100,0,0
18914,-117.647058823529,4,2,12,100,0,0
19000,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,100,0,0
20285,-117.647058823529,4,2,12,100,0,0
20371,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,100,0,0
21657,-117.647058823529,4,2,12,100,0,0
21742,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,100,0,0
23714,-117.647058823529,4,2,12,100,0,0
23800,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,100,0,0
24400,-117.647058823529,4,2,12,100,0,0
24485,-117.647058823529,4,2,2,100,0,0
26114,-117.647058823529,4,2,1,100,0,0
26285,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
27142,-83.3333333333333,4,2,2,100,0,0
27485,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
27828,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
32628,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,100,0,0
32714,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
38800,-100,4,2,2,75,0,0
39485,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
39571,-100,4,2,2,75,0,0
40171,-100,4,2,14,75,0,0
40257,-100,4,2,2,75,0,0
40857,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
40942,-100,4,2,2,75,0,0
42228,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
42314,-100,4,2,2,75,0,0
42914,-100,4,2,14,75,0,0
43000,-100,4,2,2,75,0,0
43428,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
44285,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
55257,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
58000,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,1
69142,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,100,0,1
69228,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,1
71200,-83.3333333333333,4,2,10,100,0,1
71285,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,1
71371,-83.3333333333333,4,2,13,100,0,1
71457,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,1
79942,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,0
84057,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
85428,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,75,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
200,74,400,5,12,0:0:0:0:
229,154,571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,158,1085,5,8,0:0:0:0:
304,187,1257,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,307,1771,5,8,0:0:0:0:
238,232,1942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,306,2285,6,0,P|344:335|288:335,1,90,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,232,2800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,259,2971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,307,3142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
238,232,3314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,158,3828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
304,187,4000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,74,4514,5,8,0:0:0:0:
229,154,4685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
391,81,5028,6,0,P|349:71|299:85,1,90.0000034332277,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,164,5542,2,0,L|348:192,3,22.5000008583069,8|8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,231,5885,6,0,P|341:238|302:264,1,71.9999978027344,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,320,6228,1,10,0:0:0:0:
163,244,6400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
163,244,6485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
163,244,6571,2,0,P|151:214|151:174,2,71.9999978027344,2|0|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,196,7085,6,0,B|315:176|315:176|228:196,1,143.999995605469,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,259,7600,2,0,P|341:278|379:281,1,71.9999978027344,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,231,7942,2,0,L|472:310,2,71.9999978027344,2|0|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,58,8457,6,0,B|382:108|382:108|365:195,1,143.999995605469,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,237,8971,1,10,0:0:0:0:
273,123,9142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,203,9314,1,2,0:0:0:0:
374,203,9400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,203,9485,2,0,P|381:237|373:281,1,71.9999978027344,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,349,9828,6,0,B|293:329|293:329|379:351,1,143.999995605469,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,277,10342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,245,10514,1,4,0:0:0:0:
435,162,10685,2,0,L|449:109,2,35.9999989013672,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,137,11028,1,10,0:0:0:0:
209,235,11200,1,10,0:0:0:0:
198,245,11285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
187,254,11371,6,0,P|157:269|108:269,1,71.9999978027344,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,206,11714,2,0,L|30:127,1,71.9999978027344,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,80,12057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
131,80,12142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,80,12228,2,0,L|135:151,1,71.9999978027344,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,293,12571,6,0,B|86:273|86:273|172:295,1,143.999995605469
282,258,13085,2,0,P|288:223|281:185,1,71.9999978027344,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,116,13428,2,0,L|112:92,2,71.9999978027344,2|0|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,218,13942,6,0,B|384:167|384:167|364:80,1,143.999995605469
262,24,14457,1,10,0:0:0:0:
267,138,14628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,89,14800,1,10,0:0:0:0:
372,89,14885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,89,14971,2,0,P|386:61|386:21,1,71.9999978027344,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,81,15314,6,0,B|168:132|168:132|188:219,1,143.999995605469,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,258,15828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
211,336,16000,1,4,0:0:0:0:
103,295,16171,2,0,L|46:305,2,35.9999989013672,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,218,16514,2,0,P|200:184|200:147,1,71.9999978027344,4|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
337,145,16857,6,0,L|346:251,1,102.000001945496,14|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,333,17371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,333,17542,2,0,P|365:334|396:323,1,51.0000009727478,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,262,17885,1,10,0:0:0:0:
346,244,18057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,180,18228,6,0,L|418:119,1,51.0000009727478,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
471,69,18571,1,10,0:0:0:0:
471,69,18742,2,0,P|421:48|367:62,1,102.000001945496
335,130,19257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
262,92,19428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,92,19600,6,0,B|250:130|250:130|265:192,1,102.000001945496,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,244,20114,2,0,P|276:271|221:262,1,102.000001945496
161,224,20628,1,10,0:0:0:0:
161,224,20800,2,0,L|140:335,1,102.000001945496
61,311,21314,1,10,0:0:0:0:
61,311,21486,2,0,L|81:199,1,102.000001945496
94,130,22000,1,10,0:0:0:0:
161,224,22171,5,0,0:0:0:0:
161,224,22342,2,0,P|211:245|265:227,1,102.000001945496,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,176,22857,2,0,P|338:222|318:289,1,102.000001945496
262,315,23371,1,10,0:0:0:0:
333,354,23542,2,0,L|461:331,1,102.000001945496
485,272,24057,1,10,0:0:0:0:
423,218,24228,2,0,P|401:170|416:112,2,102.000001945496
482,162,25085,6,0,P|490:112|468:67,1,102.000001945496,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,123,25600,2,0,B|369:135|369:135|299:123,1,102.000001945496
209,105,26114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,255,26285,6,0,P|336:191|309:124,1,143.999995605469,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,192,26800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
317,337,26971,2,0,P|379:313|416:244,1,143.999995605469,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,145,27485,6,0,L|420:109,3,35.9999989013672,8|8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,77,27828,6,0,P|372:96|295:84,1,143.999995605469,6|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,44,28342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,44,28514,2,0,L|195:120,1,71.9999978027344,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,200,28857,1,10,0:0:0:0:
240,209,29028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,123,29200,6,0,P|80:146|60:187,1,71.9999978027344,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,268,29542,1,10,0:0:0:0:
184,268,29714,2,0,L|193:344,1,71.9999978027344,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,316,30057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,219,30228,2,0,P|156:195|201:193,1,71.9999978027344,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,249,30571,6,0,P|287:213|277:145,1,143.999995605469,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,212,31085,2,0,P|429:258|416:296,1,71.9999978027344,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,345,31428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,294,31600,1,10,0:0:0:0:
356,168,31771,6,0,P|350:109|275:65,1,143.999995605469,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,138,32285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
142,138,32457,2,0,B|132:231|132:231|98:276,1,143.999995605469,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,193,32971,1,10,0:0:0:0:
133,59,33142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,59,33314,6,0,P|191:75|219:162,1,143.999995605469,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,225,33828,2,0,P|321:231|359:224,1,71.9999978027344,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,130,34171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,236,34342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
187,236,34514,6,0,P|210:295|294:327,1,143.999995605469,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,200,35028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
413,200,35200,2,0,P|346:186|272:249,1,143.999995605469,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,286,35714,1,10,0:0:0:0:
454,137,35885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,137,36057,6,0,L|439:57,2,71.9999978027344,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,191,36571,2,0,P|302:205|228:142,1,143.999995605469,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,78,37085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
117,78,37257,6,0,L|103:148,1,71.9999978027344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
45,231,37600,2,0,P|81:248|126:248,1,71.9999978027344,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,220,37942,2,0,L|223:172,2,35.9999989013672,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,318,38285,1,8,0:3:0:0:
274,363,38457,1,4,0:3:0:0:
347,294,38628,1,4,0:3:0:0:
347,294,38800,6,0,P|379:243|372:176,1,120,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,104,39314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,168,39485,2,0,L|232:157,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,84,39828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,152,40000,6,0,P|149:211|180:260,1,120,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,296,40514,1,10,0:0:0:0:
188,344,40685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,308,40857,2,0,P|76:260|64:200,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,136,41371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,136,41542,6,0,L|128:16,1,120,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,40,42057,2,0,P|245:66|255:90,1,60,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,164,42400,2,0,P|232:204|210:218,1,60,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,280,42742,6,0,P|224:265|292:282,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,316,43257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
406,245,43428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
406,245,43514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
406,245,43600,2,0,L|401:186,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,101,43942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
240,196,44114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,196,44285,6,0,P|298:214|374:176,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,112,44800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,107,44971,2,0,P|166:83|146:41,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,139,45314,2,0,P|86:176|86:217,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,296,45657,2,0,L|49:306,2,71.9999978027344,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,336,46171,6,0,P|228:281|253:206,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,136,46685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,248,46857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,248,46942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,248,47028,6,0,P|465:182|441:107,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,27,47542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,80,47714,2,0,P|258:98|215:98,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,87,48057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
199,234,48228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,234,48400,6,0,P|267:219|346:239,1,143.999995605469,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,290,48914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
485,211,49085,2,0,P|496:176|496:138,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,50,49428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
295,127,49600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,127,49771,6,0,P|227:143|147:124,1,143.999995605469,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,71,50285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
42,167,50457,2,0,P|42:207|59:253,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,304,50800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,224,50971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,224,51142,6,0,P|348:208|428:227,2,143.999995605469,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,270,52000,2,0,L|169:198,1,71.9999978027344,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,70,52342,2,0,L|271:142,1,71.9999978027344,0|12,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,257,52685,5,0,0:0:0:0:
280,257,52857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52942,12,8,54914,0:0:0:0:
186,274,55257,6,0,L|106:282,2,71.9999978027344,12|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,223,55771,2,0,P|309:260|307:297,2,71.9999978027344,12|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,153,56285,2,0,L|116:161,2,71.9999978027344,12|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,96,56800,5,12,0:0:0:0:
305,96,56971,2,0,P|316:59|314:22,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,44,57314,2,0,P|150:62|80:58,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,55,57657,2,0,L|41:115,3,35.9999989013672,8|8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,126,58000,6,0,P|95:141|153:209,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,296,58514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
245,296,58685,2,0,L|256:225,1,71.9999978027344,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,118,59028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
171,47,59200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
171,47,59371,6,0,P|196:108|171:183,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,245,59885,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,342,60057,2,0,L|223:271,1,71.9999978027344,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,161,60400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
315,249,60571,1,2,0:0:0:0:
314,248,60742,6,0,P|288:183|314:117,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,165,61257,2,0,P|415:180|380:182,1,71.9999978027344,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,45,61600,2,0,P|380:68|396:100,1,71.9999978027344,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,182,61942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,182,62114,6,0,B|195:198|172:160|109:184,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,67,62628,1,2,0:0:0:0:
195,88,62800,2,0,L|224:55,2,35.9999989013672,0|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,183,63142,2,0,P|93:217|93:256,1,71.9999978027344,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,314,63485,6,0,P|280:248|253:183,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,68,64000,1,2,0:0:0:0:
206,68,64171,2,0,L|283:60,1,71.9999978027344,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,148,64514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,250,64685,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,250,64857,6,0,P|285:224|351:250,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,198,65371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
462,198,65542,2,0,L|468:127,1,71.9999978027344,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,41,65885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
259,160,66057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
259,160,66228,6,0,P|324:134|390:160,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,293,66742,2,0,P|327:261|325:226,1,71.9999978027344,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,198,67085,2,0,P|439:226|407:242,1,71.9999978027344,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,218,67428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
378,88,67600,6,0,L|391:170,1,71.9999978027344,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,271,67942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
266,173,68114,1,10,0:0:0:0:
266,173,68200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
266,173,68285,2,0,L|216:166,3,35.9999989013672,14|8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,188,68628,2,0,L|164:192,3,35.9999989013672,8|8|4|4,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
129,181,68971,6,0,P|101:120|126:51,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,98,69485,2,0,P|228:113|192:114,1,71.9999978027344,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,209,69828,2,0,P|149:209|182:224,1,71.9999978027344,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,328,70171,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,328,70342,2,0,B|265:344|265:344|177:327,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,236,70857,1,2,0:0:0:0:
213,196,71028,2,0,P|241:153|234:97,2,107.999996704102,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
33,134,71714,6,0,P|98:108|164:134,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,267,72228,2,0,P|101:235|99:200,1,71.9999978027344,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,172,72571,2,0,P|213:200|181:216,1,71.9999978027344,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,66,72914,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,66,73085,6,0,B|153:50|176:88|239:64,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,32,73600,1,2,0:0:0:0:
322,149,73771,2,0,L|305:198,2,35.9999989013672,0|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,115,74114,2,0,P|458:149|458:190,1,71.9999978027344,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,313,74457,6,0,B|290:337|263:289|205:315,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,366,74971,2,0,P|122:336|124:278,1,71.9999978027344,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,232,75314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
131,157,75485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
46,175,75657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
46,175,75828,6,0,P|46:138|59:103,1,71.9999978027344,8|8,0:0|0:0,3:0:0:0:
136,67,76171,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,112,76342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
282,66,76514,2,0,L|323:60,3,35.9999989013672,8|8|4|4,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
351,72,76857,2,0,P|339:105|338:141,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,317,77200,6,0,L|502:326,2,71.9999978027344,12|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,246,77714,2,0,L|254:253,1,71.9999978027344,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,308,78057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,308,78228,2,0,P|159:271|159:233,1,71.9999978027344,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,132,78571,5,0,0:0:0:0:
266,167,78742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
266,167,78914,2,0,L|278:92,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,167,79257,1,4,0:0:0:0:
250,264,79428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
354,198,79600,2,0,L|394:174,3,35.9999989013672,8|8|0|0,0:3|0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,181,79942,6,0,L|500:189,2,71.9999978027344,14|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,91,80457,2,0,L|262:98,2,71.9999978027344,10|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,34,80971,2,0,P|455:68|456:109,1,71.9999978027344,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,177,81314,5,0,0:0:0:0:
460,243,81485,1,10,0:0:0:0:
417,350,81657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,350,81828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,329,82000,2,0,L|295:258,1,71.9999978027344,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,190,82342,2,0,L|199:261,1,71.9999978027344,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,255,82685,6,0,P|346:195|262:185,1,143.999995605469,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,193,83200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
215,101,83371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
215,101,83542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
275,180,83714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
275,180,83885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
98,230,84057,5,6,0:0:0:0:
98,230,84228,2,0,B|71:88,2,143.999995605469
179,290,85085,1,4,0:3:0:0:
87,332,85257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,192,85428,6,0,P|243:214|279:297,1,143.999995605469,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,290,85942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
183,88,86285,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,204,86628,6,0,B|404:153|295:77|242:146|221:238|287:289|341:314|413:255,1,359.999989013672,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Another
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 399,5885,16857,27828,38800,47028,58000,68971,79942,87485
DistanceSpacing: 0.5
TimelineZoom: 2.7

[Metadata]
Version:DavidEd's Another
BeatmapID:1281864

[Difficulty]
OverallDifficulty:8.3
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
0,0,"817345.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
16857,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
18914,-111.111111111111,4,2,12,100,0,0
19000,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
20285,-111.111111111111,4,2,12,100,0,0
20371,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
21657,-111.111111111111,4,2,12,100,0,0
21742,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
23714,-111.111111111111,4,2,12,100,0,0
23800,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
24400,-111.111111111111,4,2,12,100,0,0
24485,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,5,0,0
24571,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
26114,-90.9090909090908,4,2,1,100,0,0
27142,-90.9090909090908,4,2,2,100,0,0
27485,-90.9090909090908,4,2,1,100,0,0
27828,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
32714,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
38800,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
39485,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,75,0,0
39571,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
40171,-111.111111111111,4,2,14,75,0,0
40257,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
40857,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,75,0,0
40942,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
42228,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,75,0,0
42314,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
42914,-111.111111111111,4,2,14,75,0,0
43000,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
43428,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,75,0,0
44285,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,100,0,0
46171,-99.9999999999999,4,2,1,100,0,0
74457,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
77200,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,1
79942,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
84057,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,80,0,0
85428,-90.9090909090908,4,2,1,75,0,0
87314,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,75,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
191,85,400,5,12,0:0:0:0:
328,308,571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
234,70,1085,5,8,0:0:0:0:
287,326,1257,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,71,1771,5,8,0:0:0:0:
242,330,1942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,146,2285,6,0,B|428:289|428:289|391:261,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,158,2800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
399,267,2971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,71,3142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
161,304,3314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
234,58,3828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
204,318,4000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
190,63,4514,5,8,0:0:0:0:
249,317,4685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,150,5028,6,0,B|310:134|310:134|338:171,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,201,5457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
371,242,5542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
363,286,5628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
333,318,5714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,330,5800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,316,5885,5,6,0:0:0:0:
211,144,6057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,249,6228,1,10,0:0:0:0:
114,294,6400,2,0,L|46:314,2,53.9999983520508,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,172,6742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,316,6914,1,10,0:0:0:0:
94,148,7085,6,0,P|148:81|276:106,1,215.999993408203
222,243,7600,1,10,0:0:0:0:
266,96,7771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,216,7942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
270,329,8114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,216,8285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
333,43,8457,6,0,B|388:132|291:170|349:255,1,215.999993408203
270,100,8971,1,10,0:0:0:0:
409,197,9142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,258,9314,2,0,L|220:293,2,53.9999983520508,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,120,9657,1,10,0:0:0:0:
356,341,9828,6,0,B|301:261|398:223|343:134,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,59,10342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,190,10514,1,4,0:0:0:0:
153,273,10685,2,0,L|104:315,2,53.9999983520508
239,123,11028,1,10,0:0:0:0:
381,325,11200,1,10,0:0:0:0:
408,278,11285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
416,225,11371,6,0,L|390:112,1,107.999996704102,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,233,11714,1,10,0:0:0:0:
391,227,11885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,93,12057,2,0,L|301:29,2,53.9999983520508,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,266,12400,1,10,0:0:0:0:
146,165,12571,6,0,B|237:116|279:209|363:155,1,215.999993408203
182,75,13085,1,10,0:0:0:0:
200,244,13257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
54,171,13428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
190,156,13600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
54,171,13771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
161,319,13942,6,0,P|247:315|274:203,1,215.999993408203
182,75,14457,1,10,0:0:0:0:
200,244,14628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,34,14800,2,0,L|261:87,1,53.9999983520508,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,203,14971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,110,15142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
336,50,15314,6,0,P|334:129|201:148,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,98,15828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,160,16000,1,4,0:0:0:0:
93,246,16171,2,0,L|60:314,2,53.9999983520508
179,74,16514,1,4,0:3:0:0:
130,176,16685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
331,285,16857,6,0,P|269:336|175:316,1,161.999995056153,14|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,164,17371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,164,17542,2,0,L|241:242,1,80.9999975280763,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,242,17885,1,10,0:0:0:0:
53,321,18057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,148,18228,5,10,0:0:0:0:
216,283,18400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,148,18571,1,10,0:0:0:0:
53,321,18742,2,0,P|110:327|120:242,1,161.999995056153
34,211,19257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
126,47,19428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,47,19600,6,0,B|144:157|144:157|164:137|196:132,1,161.999995056153,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,214,20114,2,0,P|270:247|201:212,1,161.999995056153
260,85,20628,1,10,0:0:0:0:
260,85,20800,6,0,L|272:165,1,80.9999975280763,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,223,21142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,133,21314,1,10,0:0:0:0:
295,282,21485,2,0,P|358:296|424:221,1,161.999995056153
341,214,22000,1,10,0:0:0:0:
216,335,22171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,335,22342,6,0,L|205:254,1,80.9999975280763,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,133,22685,1,10,0:0:0:0:
127,240,22857,2,0,P|176:256|217:251,1,80.9999975280763,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,188,23200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,254,23371,1,10,0:0:0:0:
284,51,23542,6,0,L|303:218,1,161.999995056153
187,133,24057,1,10,0:0:0:0:
377,181,24228,2,0,P|379:240|319:292,1,121.499996292114
262,280,24571,2,0,L|178:274,1,80.9999975280763,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,131,24914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,131,25085,6,0,L|303:224,1,80.9999975280763,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,187,25428,1,10,0:0:0:0:
130,187,25600,2,0,L|223:179,1,80.9999975280763,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,106,25942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,265,26114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,39,26285,6,0,B|225:106|225:106|258:243,1,198.000006042481,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,106,26800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
130,187,26971,1,4,0:0:0:0:
293,315,27142,6,0,L|308:351,1,24.7500007553101,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,291,27228,2,0,L|370:312,1,24.7500007553101,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,243,27314,2,0,L|375:237,1,24.7500007553101,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,214,27400,2,0,L|311:183,1,24.7500007553101,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,229,27485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,249,27571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,248,27657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,226,27742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,188,27828,6,0,P|81:110|155:33,1,180,6|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,108,28342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,108,28514,2,0,L|412:98,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,143,28857,1,10,0:0:0:0:
279,234,29028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,27,29200,5,2,0:0:0:0:
365,184,29371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,27,29542,1,10,0:0:0:0:
170,119,29714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,119,29800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,119,29885,2,0,L|80:110,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,51,30228,2,0,P|268:90|272:135,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,290,30571,6,0,B|147:236|147:236|171:108,1,180,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,211,31085,2,0,P|284:224|221:212,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,159,31428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,218,31600,1,10,0:0:0:0:
179,29,31771,6,0,L|168:123,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,93,32114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,118,32285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
362,173,32457,2,0,P|407:137|381:23,1,180
254,107,32971,1,10,0:0:0:0:
386,281,33142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,281,33314,6,0,P|304:265|210:297,1,180,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,340,33828,2,0,L|65:233,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,110,34171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,250,34342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
227,137,34514,6,0,P|213:56|115:32,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,179,35028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,108,35200,2,0,B|344:168|344:168|322:280,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,170,35714,1,10,0:0:0:0:
450,76,35885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
450,76,36057,6,0,L|464:165,2,90,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,98,36571,2,0,P|294:156|383:129,1,180,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,63,37085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
207,242,37257,6,0,B|142:346|142:346|107:288,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,188,37771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
294,268,37942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
294,268,38028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
294,268,38114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,179,38285,1,8,0:3:0:0:
188,151,38457,1,4,0:3:0:0:
127,217,38628,1,4,0:3:0:0:
269,346,38800,6,0,P|330:342|371:246,1,161.999995056153,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,187,39314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
297,187,39485,2,0,L|293:272,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,205,39828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
467,205,40000,6,0,P|471:128|407:69,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,34,40514,1,10,0:0:0:0:
378,163,40685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,147,40857,2,0,L|145:161,2,80.9999975280763,8|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,224,41371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,224,41542,6,0,P|381:255|296:207,1,161.999995056153,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,82,42057,2,0,L|379:176,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,251,42400,2,0,L|227:170,1,80.9999975280763,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,224,42742,6,0,P|381:255|296:207,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,149,43257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
124,324,43428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,324,43514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,324,43600,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,220,43771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,324,43942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
305,220,44114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,68,44285,6,0,L|207:159,1,80.9999975280763,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,332,44628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,228,44800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,224,44885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,220,44971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,208,45142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,145,45314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,132,45485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,236,45657,6,0,L|335:258,1,80.9999975280763
211,287,46000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,309,46171,2,0,P|498:223|441:158,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,256,46685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,82,46857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,82,46942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,82,47028,6,0,L|135:184,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,89,47371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,256,47542,2,0,L|325:167,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,170,47885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,167,48057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
137,170,48228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,324,48400,6,0,L|167:341,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,204,48742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
95,136,48914,2,0,L|184:151,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,256,49257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,71,49428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,256,49600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,136,49771,6,0,L|78:238,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,146,50114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
283,310,50285,2,0,L|268:221,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,136,50628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,100,50800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,47,50971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,230,51142,6,0,L|160:215,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,41,51485,2,0,L|187:130,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,276,51828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,123,52000,2,0,P|395:114|348:124,1,90,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,215,52342,2,0,L|172:167,1,45
260,39,52514,6,0,L|272:231,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,375,53028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
227,305,53200,5,8,0:0:0:0:
333,296,53371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
171,222,53542,5,8,0:0:0:0:
368,201,53714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
119,149,53885,5,8,0:0:0:0:
399,113,54057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
73,74,54228,5,8,0:0:0:0:
429,27,54400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
271,218,54571,1,8,0:3:0:0:
267,195,54657,1,8,0:3:0:0:
264,173,54742,1,4,0:3:0:0:
261,151,54828,1,4,0:3:0:0:
257,128,54914,2,0,L|248:69,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,206,55085,2,0,L|187:198,1,45
409,142,55257,6,0,L|397:246,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,137,55600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,137,55771,2,0,L|197:121,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,315,56114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,315,56285,2,0,L|273:299,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,275,56628,5,0,0:0:0:0:
272,54,56800,1,12,0:0:0:0:
272,54,56971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,221,57142,2,0,L|332:172,1,45
210,101,57314,6,0,L|230:237,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,215,57657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,171,57742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,129,57828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,102,57914,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,97,58000,6,0,L|208:102,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,189,58342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
275,317,58514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
275,317,58685,2,0,P|286:258|272:206,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,101,59028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
58,270,59200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
58,270,59371,6,0,L|165:265,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,192,59714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,50,59885,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,50,60057,2,0,P|91:109|105:161,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,264,60400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,110,60571,1,2,0:0:0:0:
420,326,60742,6,0,L|312:338,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,183,61085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
357,253,61257,2,0,P|375:204|369:137,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,45,61600,2,0,P|98:94|104:161,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,318,61942,2,0,L|223:309,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,238,62114,6,0,L|176:225,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,79,62457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,236,62628,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,129,62800,2,0,L|217:137,1,53.9999983520508,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,176,62971,1,2,0:0:0:0:
289,338,63142,2,0,P|267:279|274:229,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,62,63485,6,0,L|339:53,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,137,63828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,275,64000,1,2,0:0:0:0:
374,275,64171,2,0,P|392:225|379:156,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,53,64514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
174,223,64685,1,2,0:0:0:0:
174,223,64857,6,0,L|284:214,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,140,65200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
219,29,65371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
219,29,65542,2,0,P|207:83|224:151,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,233,65885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,333,66057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,333,66228,6,0,L|131:227,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,63,66571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
131,226,66742,2,0,P|183:239|243:222,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,64,67085,2,0,L|271:52,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,147,67428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
321,286,67600,5,0,0:0:0:0:
479,83,67771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
479,83,67942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
287,206,68114,2,0,L|281:144,1,53.9999983520508,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,64,68285,2,0,L|395:117,1,53.9999983520508,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,243,68457,5,8,0:0:0:0:
331,282,68542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,293,68628,1,8,0:3:0:0:
230,273,68714,1,8,0:3:0:0:
202,228,68800,2,0,L|196:166,1,53.9999983520508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,52,68971,6,0,L|105:160,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,287,69314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
287,206,69485,2,0,L|300:98,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,52,69828,2,0,L|105:160,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,315,70171,2,0,L|260:307,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,218,70342,6,0,L|286:205,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,159,70685,2,0,P|164:152|218:111,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,65,71028,2,0,L|451:231,2,161.999995056153,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,127,71714,6,0,P|249:154|302:158,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,65,72057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
211,43,72228,2,0,P|156:58|120:108,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,261,72571,2,0,L|306:144,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,95,72914,2,0,L|135:159,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,305,73085,6,0,L|67:274,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,55,73428,2,0,L|219:163,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,295,73771,2,0,L|286:308,1,53.9999983520508,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,323,73942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
292,122,74114,2,0,P|314:176|293:240,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,188,74457,6,0,L|233:176,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
398,160,74971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,219,75142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
307,113,75314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,277,75485,5,8,0:0:0:0:
212,81,75657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,330,75828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
123,51,76000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
90,378,76171,5,8,0:0:0:0:
37,23,76342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,175,76514,1,8,0:3:0:0:
210,177,76600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
188,180,76685,1,4,0:3:0:0:
166,182,76771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
143,185,76857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,160,77028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,251,77200,6,0,P|58:205|76:134,1,107.999996704102,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,52,77542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,52,77714,2,0,L|318:165,1,107.999996704102,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,321,78057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,321,78228,2,0,L|181:208,1,107.999996704102,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,156,78571,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,48,78742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,48,78914,2,0,P|78:99|93:156,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,131,79257,1,4,0:0:0:0:
188,321,79428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
146,288,79514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
149,236,79600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
193,209,79685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
244,220,79771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
293,199,79857,1,4,0:3:0:0:
322,156,79942,6,0,L|328:58,1,90,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,118,80285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,118,80457,2,0,L|215:110,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,282,80800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,282,80971,2,0,L|289:274,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,203,81314,5,2,0:0:0:0:
346,60,81485,2,0,P|356:104|346:153,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,274,81828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,110,82000,1,10,0:0:0:0:
129,326,82171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,110,82342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
129,326,82514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,195,82685,6,0,L|161:198,1,180,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,197,83200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,109,83371,5,8,0:0:0:0:
265,287,83542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,27,83714,5,8,0:0:0:0:
365,364,83885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,197,84057,5,6,0:0:0:0:
415,191,84228,2,0,L|248:194,1,161.999995056153
253,193,84914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,113,85085,2,0,P|413:158|414:201,1,80.9999975280763,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,248,85428,6,0,B|148:192|148:192|169:49,1,198.000006042481,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,205,85942,2,0,L|258:197,1,99.0000030212403,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,63,86285,2,0,L|168:55,1,99.0000030212403,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,276,86628,6,0,P|201:268|297:116,1,346.500010574341,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,116,87314,6,0,L|352:78,1,33.7500012874604
257,196,87485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Karen
fixed
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 0.6
TimelineZoom: 2.699999

[Metadata]
Version:Karen's Expert
BeatmapID:1311904

[Difficulty]
CircleSize:4.5
OverallDifficulty:9

[Events]
0,0,"817345.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5885,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
16857,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
26114,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
27142,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
27485,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
27828,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
38800,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
39485,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
39571,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
40857,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
40942,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
42228,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
42314,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
43428,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
44285,-105.263157894737,4,2,1,60,0,0
47028,-86.9565217391306,4,2,1,70,0,0
52514,-86.9565217391306,4,2,1,80,0,0
58000,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
63400,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
63485,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
74371,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
74457,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
79942,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
84057,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
85428,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
304,127,400,5,12,0:0:0:0:
448,53,571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,127,1085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
447,203,1257,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,127,1771,1,8,0:0:0:0:
498,130,1942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,46,2285,6,0,B|441:234,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,127,2800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
498,130,2971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
375,65,3142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
441,224,3314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
375,65,3828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
307,222,4000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
375,65,4514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
369,282,4685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,342,5028,6,0,L|118:337,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,366,5457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
207,348,5542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
205,329,5628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,310,5714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
202,291,5800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,274,5885,5,6,0:0:0:0:
199,174,6057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,180,6228,1,10,0:0:0:0:
105,279,6400,2,0,L|108:333,2,45,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,78,6742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,78,6914,1,10,0:0:0:0:
373,184,7085,6,0,B|239:185|239:185|291:166,1,180
455,126,7600,2,0,P|470:166|465:222,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,379,7942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,379,8114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,294,8285,2,0,L|400:285,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,308,8628,6,0,P|257:287|344:360,1,180,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,339,9142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,209,9314,2,0,L|253:159,2,45,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,279,9657,1,10,0:0:0:0:
402,279,9742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,279,9828,6,0,B|511:259|511:259|461:313,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,184,10342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
475,66,10514,1,4,0:0:0:0:
366,184,10685,2,0,L|294:165,2,45,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,367,11028,1,10,0:0:0:0:
393,102,11200,1,10,0:0:0:0:
393,102,11285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
393,102,11371,5,6,0:0:0:0:
288,106,11542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,8,11714,1,10,0:0:0:0:
384,3,11885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,164,12057,2,0,L|162:170,2,45,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,299,12400,1,10,0:0:0:0:
400,273,12571,6,0,L|214:261,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,373,13085,2,0,P|67:324|46:284,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,103,13428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
193,103,13600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,178,13771,2,0,L|362:172,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,20,14114,6,0,P|151:18|100:95,1,180,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,250,14628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,340,14800,2,0,L|92:338,2,45,10|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,168,15142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
162,168,15228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,168,15314,6,0,B|39:158|39:158|68:165|97:199,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,338,15828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
107,74,16000,1,4,0:0:0:0:
38,272,16171,5,0,0:0:0:0:
134,253,16342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,299,16514,1,4,0:3:0:0:
197,333,16685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
275,372,16857,5,14,0:0:0:0:
414,225,17200,1,10,0:0:0:0:
414,225,17371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,225,17542,2,0,L|322:215,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,155,17885,2,0,L|202:145,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,221,18228,5,10,0:0:0:0:
186,294,18400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,371,18571,1,10,0:0:0:0:
82,383,18742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,265,18914,5,2,0:0:0:0:
20,265,19257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
135,135,19600,6,0,L|283:127,1,135.000005149842,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,181,20114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,181,20285,2,0,P|323:210|334:262,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,251,20628,2,0,P|250:280|286:319,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,354,20971,5,10,0:0:0:0:
471,342,21142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,354,21314,1,10,0:0:0:0:
471,342,21485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,227,21657,5,2,0:0:0:0:
415,227,22000,1,10,0:0:0:0:
445,38,22342,6,0,P|384:29|319:84,1,135.000005149842,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,150,22857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
326,150,23028,2,0,L|251:140,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,68,23371,2,0,L|144:77,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,55,23714,5,2,0:0:0:0:
81,113,23885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
21,168,24057,1,10,0:0:0:0:
76,226,24228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,180,24400,5,2,0:0:0:0:
188,180,24742,1,10,0:0:0:0:
159,372,25085,6,0,P|86:357|27:388,1,135.000005149842,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,262,25600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,262,25771,2,0,P|206:277|264:245,1,135.000005149842,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,221,26285,6,0,B|349:216|318:190|318:190|340:216|343:247,1,135.000005149842,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,327,26714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,327,26800,2,0,L|311:373,1,33.7500012874604,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,342,26971,2,0,L|187:308,1,33.7500012874604,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,172,27142,6,0,L|241:144,6,16.8750006437302,2|2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,226,27485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
126,242,27571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,229,27657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
62,198,27742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
62,157,27828,5,6,0:0:0:0:
196,25,28171,1,10,0:0:0:0:
274,69,28342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,28,28514,2,0,P|393:12|448:15,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,187,28857,2,0,P|397:188|355:171,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,100,29200,5,2,0:0:0:0:
408,100,29371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,274,29542,1,10,0:0:0:0:
275,170,29714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,170,29800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,170,29885,2,0,P|289:210|288:267,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,360,30228,2,0,P|211:343|265:351,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,246,30571,6,0,L|196:232,1,180,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,173,31085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,173,31171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,173,31257,2,0,P|61:127|70:82,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,27,31600,1,10,0:0:0:0:
243,128,31771,6,0,L|145:118,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,75,32114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,27,32285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
218,221,32457,2,0,L|311:210,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
497,156,32800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,41,32971,2,0,P|401:97|409:136,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,287,33314,6,0,B|388:253|402:339|287:286,1,180,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,133,33828,2,0,P|259:173|260:228,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,364,34171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,214,34342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
174,279,34514,6,0,B|118:274|118:274|55:298|55:298|-17:289,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,368,35028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
79,122,35200,2,0,B|32:83|32:83|45:221,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,193,35714,1,10,0:0:0:0:
173,109,35885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,109,35971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,109,36057,6,0,L|176:20,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,239,36400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
56,38,36571,1,6,0:0:0:0:
56,38,36914,1,2,0:0:0:0:
49,200,37085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
173,109,37257,6,0,L|373:102,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,206,37771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
422,292,37942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
410,278,38028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
395,267,38114,5,8,0:0:0:0:
307,248,38285,1,8,0:3:0:0:
239,274,38457,1,4,0:3:0:0:
226,307,38628,1,4,0:3:0:0:
312,358,38800,6,0,L|319:213,1,135.000005149842,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,144,39314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,144,39485,2,0,P|217:140|172:192,1,135.000005149842,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,276,40000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
195,276,40342,5,8,0:0:0:0:
229,357,40514,2,0,L|136:353,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,231,40857,2,0,L|83:92,1,135.000005149842,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,25,41371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,25,41542,6,0,P|231:31|273:98,1,135.000005149842,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,181,42057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
314,281,42228,2,0,L|462:269,1,135.000005149842,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,172,42742,6,0,L|335:161,1,135.000005149842,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,110,43257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
252,6,43428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,19,43514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,29,43600,5,0,0:0:0:0:
339,72,43771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,57,43942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
438,26,44114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,148,44285,6,0,L|258:142,1,85.4999977169037,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,222,44628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
154,302,44800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,302,44885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,302,44971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,225,45142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,99,45314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
105,131,45485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,131,45571,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,131,45657,6,0,P|103:78|97:43,1,85.4999977169037,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,25,46000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
343,172,46171,2,0,P|324:246|354:336,1,170.999995433807,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,186,46685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,365,46857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,365,46942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,365,47028,6,0,L|143:351,1,103.500001974106,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,257,47371,2,0,L|291:243,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,382,47714,6,0,L|157:368,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,274,48057,2,0,L|305:260,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,128,48400,6,0,L|131:10,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,276,48742,2,0,L|239:158,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,142,49085,6,0,L|114:24,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,290,49428,2,0,L|222:172,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,30,49771,5,12,0:0:0:0:
202,142,49942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,23,50114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
393,149,50285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,33,50457,5,8,0:0:0:0:
181,159,50628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,24,50800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,167,50971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,276,51142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
210,276,51314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,275,51485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,275,51657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,351,51828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
172,351,52000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,352,52171,1,10,0:0:0:0:
428,352,52342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,206,52514,6,0,B|274:175|274:175|290:339,1,207.000003948212,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,108,53028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
294,366,53200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
353,120,53371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,218,53542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,255,53714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,308,53885,5,8,0:0:0:0:
442,155,54057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
129,133,54228,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,354,54400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,70,54571,1,0,0:3:0:0:
302,56,54657,1,0,0:3:0:0:
261,61,54742,1,4,0:3:0:0:
227,84,54828,1,4,0:3:0:0:
213,123,54914,2,0,L|228:229,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,352,55257,5,12,0:0:0:0:
453,206,55428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,252,55600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,356,55771,5,12,0:0:0:0:
467,220,55942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,228,56114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,356,56285,5,12,0:0:0:0:
477,240,56457,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,208,56628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,345,56800,5,12,0:0:0:0:
492,345,56971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
509,142,57142,1,8,0:0:0:0:
509,142,57228,1,8,0:0:0:0:
509,142,57314,6,0,L|515:96,6,25.8750004935265,8|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,62,57657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,40,57742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,38,57828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,55,57914,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,91,58000,6,0,L|346:210,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,364,58342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
403,294,58514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
403,294,58600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,294,58685,2,0,L|281:281,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,367,59028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
55,237,59200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
55,237,59371,6,0,L|166:222,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
333,134,59714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
235,37,59885,1,2,0:0:0:0:
235,37,59971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,37,60057,2,0,P|176:37|135:67,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,300,60400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,136,60571,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,262,60742,6,0,L|113:374,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,153,61085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
205,300,61257,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,117,61428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,219,61600,2,0,P|98:235|40:240,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,369,61942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
137,369,62028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,369,62114,6,0,P|189:353|247:348,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,276,62457,2,0,L|405:393,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,235,62800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,235,62885,2,0,L|239:170,1,53.9999983520508,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,39,63142,2,0,B|387:13|387:13|377:139,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,127,63485,6,0,P|443:114|486:139,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,317,63828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,184,64000,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,184,64085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,184,64171,2,0,L|180:174,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,295,64514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,132,64685,1,2,0:0:0:0:
0,132,64857,6,0,L|15:240,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,375,65200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,188,65371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,188,65457,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,188,65542,2,0,L|102:72,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,25,65885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,142,66057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
270,239,66228,6,0,P|323:220|382:232,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,343,66571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
311,146,66742,1,2,0:0:0:0:
330,309,66914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
461,197,67085,2,0,P|459:142|475:89,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,29,67428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
325,29,67514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,29,67600,5,0,0:0:0:0:
372,227,67771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
421,12,67942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
304,166,68114,1,10,0:0:0:0:
304,166,68200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,166,68285,5,14,0:0:0:0:
467,96,68457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
429,93,68542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
391,88,68628,1,8,0:3:0:0:
353,84,68714,1,8,0:3:0:0:
315,79,68800,1,4,0:3:0:0:
277,73,68885,1,4,0:3:0:0:
238,66,68971,6,0,P|182:83|151:138,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,352,69314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,362,69485,2,0,L|209:245,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,315,69828,2,0,L|1:312,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,164,70171,1,2,0:0:0:0:
162,164,70257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,164,70342,6,0,L|279:157,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,130,70685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,70,70857,1,2,0:0:0:0:
397,130,71028,2,0,L|394:241,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,237,71285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,237,71371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,352,71542,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,282,71714,6,0,P|163:222|174:170,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,104,72057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
138,22,72228,2,0,L|20:26,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:1:0:0:
5,197,72571,2,0,P|52:246|56:304,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,357,72914,1,2,0:0:0:0:
177,357,73000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,357,73085,6,0,B|242:351|272:309|272:309|301:354|383:362,1,215.999993408203,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,149,73600,1,2,0:0:0:0:
450,240,73771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
450,240,73857,2,0,P|443:262|445:306,1,53.9999983520508,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,258,74114,2,0,P|204:171|175:98,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,103,74457,6,0,P|274:134|364:45,1,215.999993408203,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,280,74971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,29,75142,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,172,75314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
450,20,75485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,264,75657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,115,75828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
512,133,76000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
241,371,76171,1,8,0:0:0:0:
512,345,76342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
377,159,76514,1,8,0:3:0:0:
334,244,76685,1,4,0:3:0:0:
334,244,76771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
334,244,76857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
329,87,77028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
422,280,77200,6,0,L|201:268,1,215.999993408203,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,131,77714,2,0,B|116:93|116:93|102:262,1,215.999993408203,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,321,78228,2,0,P|117:295|174:370,1,215.999993408203,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,179,78742,5,8,0:0:0:0:
383,297,78914,2,0,L|245:293,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,81,79257,1,12,0:0:0:0:
216,44,79342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,20,79428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
282,15,79514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,22,79600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
350,41,79685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
366,75,79771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
366,112,79857,1,4,0:3:0:0:
351,139,79942,5,14,0:0:0:0:
442,13,80114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,95,80285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,163,80457,5,10,0:0:0:0:
494,79,80628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,95,80800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,182,80971,5,10,0:0:0:0:
512,162,81142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,95,81314,6,0,L|180:83,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,276,81657,2,0,L|379:265,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,214,82000,1,10,0:0:0:0:
352,354,82171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,381,82342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
348,185,82514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,287,82685,6,0,B|117:158|117:158|156:104,1,180,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,58,83200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
270,319,83371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,58,83542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
270,319,83714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
231,174,83885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
231,174,83971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
231,174,84057,5,6,0:0:0:0:
426,169,85085,5,4,0:3:0:0:
426,169,85428,6,0,L|418:273,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,271,85685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,284,85771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,339,85942,2,0,P|286:286|259:240,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,198,86285,2,0,P|155:145|182:99,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,38,86628,6,0,B|298:46|265:41|185:14|185:14|243:31|276:102,1,270,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,213,87314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,226,87400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,238,87485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
riffy
Just one more difficulty, you guys have done an amzing job at polishing things up. I'm absolutely loving the osu files you've posted!

Kencho's Grimoire
  1. 00:26:285 (1) - touches HP Bar, which isn't a big enough issue but still stands out in an overall polished difficulty.
  2. 00:52:342 (6,1) - I would rather stack or use a jump instead. Low spacing feels out of context and weakens the meaning of the increasin spacing in the next combo.

I am not entirely sure how I feel about this and a lot of my concerns come from the fact that the rhythm itself keeps practically the same density throughout the whole song even thoutgh the parts vary quite a lot. Anyways, let's have a look at the two things that I've pointed out above and we'll get back to the rhythm density later.
Kencho

Bakari wrote:

Just one more difficulty, you guys have done an amzing job at polishing things up. I'm absolutely loving the osu files you've posted!

Kencho's Grimoire
  1. 00:26:285 (1) - touches HP Bar, which isn't a big enough issue but still stands out in an overall polished difficulty.
  2. 00:52:342 (6,1) - I would rather stack or use a jump instead. Low spacing feels out of context and weakens the meaning of the increasin spacing in the next combo.

I am not entirely sure how I feel about this and a lot of my concerns come from the fact that the rhythm itself keeps practically the same density throughout the whole song even thoutgh the parts vary quite a lot. Anyways, let's have a look at the two things that I've pointed out above and we'll get back to the rhythm density later.
    All fixed
aaaa
osu file format v14

[General]
StackLeniency: 0.6

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 399,5885,11371,16857,22342,27828,33314,38800,44285,47028,52514,58000,63485,68971,74457,79942,85428,88171
DistanceSpacing: 0.75
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1.75

[Metadata]
Version:Kencho's Grimoire
Tags:Lukas DavidEd Kencho Akitoshi Anime OP Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou No Sho Grimoire of Zero
BeatmapID:1313431

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5.5
CircleSize:4.1
OverallDifficulty:8.6
ApproachRate:9.2
SliderMultiplier:1.6

[Events]
0,0,"817345.png",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5542,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
5885,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,0
16857,-125,4,2,2,60,0,0
26114,-125,4,2,1,60,0,0
26285,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
27142,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
27485,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
27571,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
27657,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
27742,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
27828,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
38800,-125,4,2,2,50,0,0
39485,-125,4,2,1,50,0,0
39571,-125,4,2,2,50,0,0
40857,-125,4,2,1,50,0,0
40942,-125,4,2,2,50,0,0
42228,-125,4,2,1,50,0,0
42314,-125,4,2,2,50,0,0
43428,-125,4,2,1,60,0,0
44285,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
52514,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
55257,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
55771,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
56285,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
56800,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
57142,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
57657,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
57742,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
57828,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
57914,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
58000,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,75,0,1
68628,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
68714,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,1
68800,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,65,0,1
68885,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,0
68971,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,75,0,1
74457,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,65,0,1
77200,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,1
77714,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,65,0,1
78228,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,1
78742,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,75,0,1
79085,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,1
79600,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,55,0,1
79685,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,1
79771,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,65,0,1
79857,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,70,0,1
79942,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,75,0,1
82685,-166.666666666667,4,2,1,75,0,1
82942,-166.666666666667,4,2,1,5,0,1
83028,-100,4,2,1,75,0,1
84057,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
84142,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
85085,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
85428,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
86971,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
87014,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,60,0,0
87314,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,192,0
Combo2 : 255,192,192
Combo3 : 255,192,96
Combo4 : 0,128,255

[HitObjects]
192,280,400,5,12,0:0:0:0:
362,109,571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,109,1085,5,8,0:0:0:0:
102,86,1257,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,86,1771,5,8,0:0:0:0:
309,274,1942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
309,274,2285,6,0,P|326:198|282:134,1,160,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,217,2800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,180,2971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
194,102,3142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
240,338,3314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,338,3828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
362,109,4000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,109,4514,5,8,0:0:0:0:
89,168,4685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
89,168,5028,6,0,P|159:135|173:60,1,160,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,23,5457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,23,5542,6,0,L|114:26,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,83,5714,2,0,L|294:80,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,176,5885,6,0,L|89:168,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,83,6228,1,10,0:0:0:0:
285,214,6400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,214,6485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,214,6571,2,0,P|291:262|293:310,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,176,6914,1,10,0:0:0:0:
376,159,7085,6,0,P|388:255|392:350,1,191.999994140625,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,214,7600,2,0,P|279:166|277:118,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,255,7942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
189,224,8114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,159,8285,2,0,P|424:166|459:196,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,310,8628,6,0,L|285:214,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,63,8971,2,0,L|376:159,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,118,9314,5,2,0:0:0:0:
459,196,9485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,272,9657,1,10,0:0:0:0:
296,12,9828,6,0,P|371:66|376:159,1,191.999994140625,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,330,10342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,118,10514,1,4,0:0:0:0:
389,265,10685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,265,10771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,265,10857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,183,11028,1,10,0:0:0:0:
303,330,11200,1,10,0:0:0:0:
303,330,11285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
303,330,11371,6,0,P|311:282|298:237,1,95.9999970703126,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,183,11714,1,10,0:0:0:0:
112,294,11885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,294,11971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,294,12057,2,0,P|160:302|205:289,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,188,12400,1,10,0:0:0:0:
70,369,12571,6,0,P|166:385|256:359,1,191.999994140625,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,196,13085,2,0,P|200:242|205:288,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,155,13428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
113,188,13600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,251,13771,2,0,P|342:241|379:213,1,95.9999970703126,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,196,14114,5,2,0:0:0:0:
286,347,14285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,155,14457,1,10,0:0:0:0:
128,237,14628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,251,14800,5,10,0:0:0:0:
136,141,14971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,333,15142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
223,100,15314,6,0,P|149:45|63:78,1,191.999994140625,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,196,15828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,59,16000,1,4,0:0:0:0:
136,141,16171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,141,16257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,141,16342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,155,16514,1,4,0:3:0:0:
223,100,16685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
223,100,16857,6,0,L|212:229,1,128,14|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,324,17371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,243,17542,2,0,P|179:230|212:228,1,64,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,283,17885,1,10,0:0:0:0:
204,324,18057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,228,18228,6,0,L|217:163,1,64,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,283,18571,1,10,0:0:0:0:
125,269,18742,2,0,L|60:264,1,64,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,173,19085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,228,19257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
125,269,19428,5,0,0:0:0:0:
220,132,19600,2,0,P|250:139|277:158,1,64,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,228,19942,5,10,0:0:0:0:
141,77,20114,2,0,P|162:54|192:40,1,64,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,132,20457,5,0,0:0:0:0:
133,173,20628,1,10,0:0:0:0:
54,118,20800,2,0,P|45:88|48:55,1,64,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,173,21142,5,0,0:0:0:0:
46,214,21314,1,10,0:0:0:0:
141,77,21485,2,0,P|171:84|198:103,1,64,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,228,21828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,173,22000,1,10,0:0:0:0:
299,187,22171,5,0,0:0:0:0:
291,283,22342,2,0,L|286:348,1,64,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,132,22685,5,10,0:0:0:0:
212,228,22857,2,0,L|207:293,1,64,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,77,23200,5,0,0:0:0:0:
133,173,23371,1,10,0:0:0:0:
125,269,23542,2,0,L|120:334,1,64,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,228,23885,5,0,0:0:0:0:
133,173,24057,1,10,0:0:0:0:
46,214,24228,2,0,L|41:279,1,64,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,77,24571,2,0,L|146:12,1,64,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,173,24914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,132,25085,6,0,P|234:103|237:72,1,64,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,173,25428,1,10,0:0:0:0:
212,228,25600,2,0,P|244:225|272:212,1,64,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,77,25942,2,0,P|108:79|80:92,1,64,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,231,26285,6,0,P|126:155|80:92,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
33,176,26800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,132,26971,1,4,0:0:0:0:
80,92,27142,2,0,L|60:91,6,20,2|2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,144,27485,5,8,0:0:0:0:
149,169,27571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
166,194,27657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
183,219,27742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,244,27828,6,0,P|273:213|350:231,1,160,6|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,315,28342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,304,28514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
428,237,28685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,356,28857,2,0,P|347:378|307:383,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,127,29200,5,2,0:0:0:0:
319,304,29371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,204,29542,1,10,0:0:0:0:
347,188,29714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,188,29800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,188,29885,1,2,0:0:0:0:
201,314,30057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,127,30228,2,0,P|270:95|306:78,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,282,30571,6,0,P|309:283|254:229,1,160,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,57,31085,2,0,P|239:87|245:126,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,222,31428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,115,31600,2,0,L|165:122,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,228,31942,5,2,0:0:0:0:
94,216,32114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,127,32285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
168,301,32457,2,0,P|95:329|22:300,1,160,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,152,32971,2,0,P|168:182|174:221,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
14,209,33314,6,0,L|94:216,1,80,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,228,33657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,61,33828,2,0,L|180:141,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,301,34171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,228,34342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
94,216,34514,6,0,P|57:287|75:364,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,301,35028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,200,35200,2,0,L|0:207,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,317,35542,2,0,L|262:310,1,80,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,193,35885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,280,36057,5,4,0:0:0:0:
254,228,36228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,112,36400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,309,36571,2,0,P|301:299|339:232,1,160,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,193,37085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
147,353,37257,6,0,L|307:340,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,193,37771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
147,353,37942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
147,353,38028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
147,353,38114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
234,280,38285,1,8,0:3:0:0:
74,266,38457,1,4,0:3:0:0:
227,360,38628,1,4,0:3:0:0:
160,193,38800,5,6,0:0:0:0:
67,346,39142,2,0,L|2:341,1,64,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,273,39485,2,0,L|219:278,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,353,39828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
74,266,40000,6,0,P|100:210|161:193,1,128,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,207,40514,1,10,0:0:0:0:
234,280,40685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,120,40857,2,0,L|253:55,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,207,41200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
160,193,41371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,56,41542,5,10,0:0:0:0:
234,280,41885,2,0,L|229:345,1,64,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,239,42228,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,184,42400,2,0,P|209:186|181:199,1,64,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,239,42742,6,0,P|334:209|337:178,1,64,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,280,43085,2,0,P|252:307|277:325,1,64,8|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,184,43428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,184,43514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,184,43600,1,8,0:0:0:0:
226,376,43771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,239,43942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
148,321,44114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,294,44285,6,0,L|478:287,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,335,44628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,143,44800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,143,44885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,143,44971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,198,45142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,239,45314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,47,45485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,47,45571,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,47,45657,5,0,0:0:0:0:
406,198,45828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,184,46000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
414,102,46171,2,0,P|483:141|500:215,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,309,46685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,222,46857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,207,46942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
326,191,47028,6,0,P|367:193|406:198,1,80,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,302,47371,2,0,P|274:300|235:295,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,222,47714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,381,47885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,288,48057,2,0,P|157:247|162:208,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,142,48400,6,0,P|327:183|322:222,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,128,48742,2,0,P|171:87|176:48,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,216,49085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
89,121,49257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,56,49428,2,0,P|254:97|249:136,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,295,49771,6,0,P|275:300|315:302,1,80,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,150,50114,2,0,P|368:145|328:143,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,229,50457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
415,70,50628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
249,136,50800,2,0,P|244:176|242:216,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,308,51142,6,0,P|400:268|402:228,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,295,51485,2,0,P|230:335|228:375,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,302,51828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,216,52000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,288,52171,1,10,0:0:0:0:
169,128,52342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,216,52514,5,12,0:0:0:0:
102,163,52685,1,4,0:3:0:0:
282,208,52857,5,8,0:0:0:0:
93,241,53028,1,4,0:3:0:0:
322,200,53200,5,8,0:0:0:0:
84,319,53371,1,4,0:3:0:0:
206,82,53542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,345,53714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,156,53885,5,4,0:3:0:0:
322,200,54057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,319,54228,1,8,0:0:0:0:
206,82,54400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,345,54571,5,8,0:0:0:0:
216,316,54657,1,8,0:3:0:0:
203,278,54742,1,4,0:3:0:0:
212,238,54828,1,4,0:3:0:0:
238,207,54914,2,0,L|158:214,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,273,55257,5,12,0:0:0:0:
273,134,55428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,214,55600,1,4,0:3:0:0:
316,285,55771,5,12,0:0:0:0:
270,105,55942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,237,56114,1,4,0:3:0:0:
354,288,56285,5,12,0:0:0:0:
257,77,56457,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,268,56628,1,4,0:3:0:0:
394,281,56800,5,12,0:0:0:0:
120,152,56971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
259,354,57142,5,4,0:3:0:0:
236,52,57314,2,0,L|234:32,6,20,8|0|8|0|4|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:3|0:0|0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
241,132,57657,5,8,0:0:0:0:
205,149,57742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
165,145,57828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
131,124,57914,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,88,58000,6,0,L|129:280,1,191.999994140625,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,191,58514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
217,176,58685,2,0,L|313:168,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,280,59028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,88,59200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
225,272,59371,6,0,P|186:356|96:370,1,191.999994140625,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,176,59885,1,2,0:0:0:0:
321,264,60057,2,0,L|325:312,2,47.9999985351563,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,168,60400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
225,272,60571,1,2,0:0:0:0:
399,209,60742,6,0,P|409:163|394:117,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,264,61085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
406,305,61257,2,0,P|450:290|483:255,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,168,61600,2,0,P|269:183|236:218,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,209,61942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
399,209,62114,6,0,P|409:163|394:117,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,264,62457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
484,255,62628,1,2,0:0:0:0:
313,168,62800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
313,168,62885,2,0,P|265:168|218:176,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,202,63142,2,0,P|139:202|92:194,1,95.9999970703126,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,123,63485,6,0,P|71:185|67:276,1,191.999994140625,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
11,355,64000,1,2,0:0:0:0:
162,284,64171,2,0,L|258:292,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,363,64514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
121,197,64685,1,2,0:0:0:0:
258,292,64857,6,0,L|67:276,1,191.999994140625,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,110,65371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
169,201,65542,2,0,L|122:197,2,47.9999985351563,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,209,65885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,122,66057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
210,288,66228,6,0,P|253:305|302:298,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,262,66571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
275,118,66742,2,0,P|258:161|265:210,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,183,67085,2,0,P|402:166|353:173,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,298,67428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
390,262,67600,5,0,0:0:0:0:
210,288,67771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
380,353,67942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
265,209,68114,1,2,0:0:0:0:
265,209,68200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
265,209,68285,2,0,P|222:192|173:199,1,95.9999970703126,6|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,221,68542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,221,68628,6,0,L|136:174,1,47.9999985351563,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
210,288,68800,2,0,L|206:335,1,47.9999985351563,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
265,209,68971,6,0,L|361:201,1,95.9999970703126,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,298,69314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
229,120,69485,2,0,L|325:112,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,217,69828,2,0,L|73:209,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,36,70171,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,36,70342,6,0,P|222:74|229:120,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,293,70685,2,0,P|80:255|73:209,1,95.9999970703126,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,209,71028,2,0,L|257:305,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,335,71285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,335,71371,2,0,L|327:327,1,95.9999970703126,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,99,71714,6,0,L|329:107,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,195,72057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
510,140,72228,2,0,P|520:94|505:48,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,250,72571,2,0,P|391:281|439:291,1,95.9999970703126,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,99,72914,1,2,0:0:0:0:
425,99,73085,6,0,P|380:113|347:149,1,95.9999970703126,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,195,73428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
418,3,73600,1,2,0:0:0:0:
259,111,73771,1,8,0:0:0:0:
259,111,73857,2,0,L|267:207,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,237,74114,2,0,L|285:333,1,95.9999970703126,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,223,74457,6,0,P|220:203|267:207,1,95.9999970703126,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,332,74800,5,8,0:0:0:0:
84,282,74971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
314,216,75142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
170,365,75314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,133,75485,5,8,0:0:0:0:
285,332,75657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
113,166,75828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
343,100,76000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
199,249,76171,5,8,0:0:0:0:
257,17,76342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
429,183,76514,5,8,0:3:0:0:
412,215,76600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
381,233,76685,1,4,0:3:0:0:
345,235,76771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
314,216,76857,2,0,L|322:312,1,95.9999970703126,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,249,77200,5,12,0:0:0:0:
429,183,77371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,133,77542,1,4,0:3:0:0:
285,332,77714,5,12,0:0:0:0:
343,100,77885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,249,78057,1,4,0:3:0:0:
400,299,78228,5,12,0:0:0:0:
228,133,78400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,332,78571,1,4,0:3:0:0:
429,183,78742,5,12,0:0:0:0:
84,282,78914,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,299,79085,5,4,0:3:0:0:
113,166,79257,2,0,L|69:146,3,47.9999985351563,8|0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,174,79600,5,8,0:0:0:0:
248,175,79685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
283,157,79771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
307,125,79857,1,4,0:3:0:0:
313,86,79942,5,12,0:0:0:0:
201,270,80114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
217,78,80285,1,4,0:3:0:0:
393,286,80457,5,8,0:0:0:0:
209,174,80628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,190,80800,1,4,0:3:0:0:
193,366,80971,5,8,0:0:0:0:
305,182,81142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,374,81314,1,4,0:3:0:0:
113,166,81485,5,8,0:0:0:0:
297,278,81657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,262,81828,1,4,0:3:0:0:
313,86,82000,5,8,0:0:0:0:
193,366,82171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,166,82342,5,8,0:0:0:0:
393,286,82514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
97,358,82685,6,0,P|62:350|35:327,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,327,83028,5,8,0:0:0:0:
355,175,83200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
51,239,83371,5,8,0:0:0:0:
339,263,83542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
67,151,83714,5,8,0:0:0:0:
323,351,83885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
83,63,84057,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85428,6,0,L|176:199,1,80,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,200,85685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,202,85771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,146,85942,2,0,P|352:184|347:223,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,95,86285,2,0,P|285:65|321:50,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86628,6,0,L|96:206,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,208,87014,6,0,P|162:193|124:106,1,210.000008010865,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,108,87400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,110,87485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
riffy
Lookin' shiny and pretty! Here, have your bubble back.

Rebubbled!
pishifat
kencho/karen
00:57:314 (1) - better if hitsounded like 00:27:142 (1) - . the bassy hitnormal doesnt work to express the high pitch piano stuff at all:(

david
00:54:571 (3) - 01:16:514 (1) - might want a nc here. follow points break the fancy symmetry stuff otherwise
01:26:628 (1) - should silence tail. hitsounds blend in with the triple at 01:27:314 (1,2) - otehrwise (making it sound like a quad or something)

aky
00:08:628 (1) - 00:14:114 (1) - i think you copied hitsounds from david cuz these sound pretty out of place right now lol. should remove the green lines and add a whistle
00:16:514 (7) - should silence tail. mostly because hitnormal stands out so much when it shouldnt g
00:21:657 (3) - 00:24:228 (3) - similar to first thing, kill the green lines for proper hitnormal

advanced
00:05:028 (4) - missing hitsound
00:08:628 (1) - 00:14:114 (1) - what i said on akitoshi's diff
00:43:600 (3,1) - transition is pretty gross lol. try to make spacing between 00:43:600 (3,1) - visually the same as 00:42:228 (2,3) - (so like this). spacing change is easier to account for after slider velocity changes
01:21:485 (3) - clap on head

normal
00:22:171 (3,1) - tbh stacking is easier to understand than this up and down moevment thing, which makes it look like 1 should be clicked before 3. perfect distance snap doesnt really matter for a 2 beat gap
hitsounds
hitsounds
00:20:800 (2) - 00:23:542 (2,3) - 00:25:085 (1) - in this section, go with only whistles on these red tick things. white ticks should be the only things with the bassy hitsound since otherwise, it sounds like hitsounds are contradicting music
00:27:828 (1) - 00:30:571 (1) - 00:33:314 (1) - should remove the whistles from tails
00:34:171 (2,3) - missing obvious finishes:( and 2 should have a clap on its reverse
00:29:200 (4,5) - should use same hitsounding as 00:31:942 (4,5) -
00:47:028 (1,2,1,2,3) - uhhhh whole section works better with claps on white ticks and no claps on red ticks. song kinda just doesnt support what you're doing lol
00:52:514 (1) - soft sampleset for a proper snare, not drum
00:58:000 (1,2) - 01:00:742 (1) - 01:07:600 (2) - 01:08:971 (1,2) - 01:13:085 (2) - 00:09:828 (3) - tails claps
01:01:257 (2,3) - 01:03:485 (1,2) - heads/tails/circles whatever should have whistles
01:04:171 (2) - 01:09:657 (2) - remove finish on head
01:08:285 (4) - whistle/finish on head and soft-clap on tail
01:11:714 (1) - hitsounds same as 01:06:228 (1) -
01:13:771 (3) - clap/finish on tail
01:14:971 (2,3,4) - claps
01:20:971 (2) - tail same hitsounds as head

get a bn to rebub/check normal's hitsounds, then i'll qualify
Dilectus

pishifat wrote:

00:54:571 (3) - 01:16:514 (1) - might want a nc here. follow points break the fancy symmetry stuff otherwise ah yeah,
i redid these streams before so i mustve forgotten to. good eye, sniper

01:26:628 (1) - should silence tail. hitsounds blend in with the triple at 01:27:314 (1,2) - otehrwise (making it sound like a quad or something) right, there's no sound here
also did some final polishing
changed position of 00:08:114 (5) - for improved flow
improved slidershape on 00:24:571 (4) -
00:16:514 (5,6) - put clap on 5 instead because there simply is no sound on 6
00:33:314 (1) - removed clap and added whistle to sliderend
00:43:942 (7) - added finish because of the crash symbal
00:52:000 (4) - ^ which means that i changed rhythm into 2 notes for impact

dunno why i log this tbh. its 3am ok?

Thanks!

DavidEd's Another
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 0.5
TimelineZoom: 2.7

[Metadata]
Version:DavidEd's Another
BeatmapID:1281864

[Difficulty]
OverallDifficulty:8.3
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
0,0,"817345.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
16857,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
18914,-111.111111111111,4,2,12,100,0,0
19000,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
20285,-111.111111111111,4,2,12,100,0,0
20371,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
21657,-111.111111111111,4,2,12,100,0,0
21742,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
23714,-111.111111111111,4,2,12,100,0,0
23800,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
24400,-111.111111111111,4,2,12,100,0,0
24485,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,5,0,0
24571,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
26114,-90.9090909090908,4,2,1,100,0,0
27142,-90.9090909090908,4,2,2,100,0,0
27485,-90.9090909090908,4,2,1,100,0,0
27828,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
32714,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
38800,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
39485,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,75,0,0
39571,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
40171,-111.111111111111,4,2,14,75,0,0
40257,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
40857,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,75,0,0
40942,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
42228,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,75,0,0
42314,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
42914,-111.111111111111,4,2,14,75,0,0
43000,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,75,0,0
43428,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,75,0,0
44285,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,100,0,0
46171,-99.9999999999999,4,2,1,100,0,0
74457,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
77200,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,100,0,1
79942,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
84057,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,80,0,0
85428,-90.9090909090908,4,2,1,75,0,0
87228,-90.9090909090908,4,2,1,5,0,0
87314,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,75,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
191,85,400,5,12,0:0:0:0:
328,308,571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
234,70,1085,5,8,0:0:0:0:
287,326,1257,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,71,1771,5,8,0:0:0:0:
242,330,1942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,146,2285,6,0,B|428:289|428:289|391:261,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,158,2800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
399,267,2971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,71,3142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
161,304,3314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
234,58,3828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
204,318,4000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
190,63,4514,5,8,0:0:0:0:
249,317,4685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,150,5028,6,0,B|310:134|310:134|338:171,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,201,5457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
371,242,5542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
363,286,5628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
333,318,5714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,330,5800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,316,5885,5,6,0:0:0:0:
211,144,6057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,249,6228,1,10,0:0:0:0:
114,294,6400,2,0,L|46:314,2,53.9999983520508,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,172,6742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,316,6914,1,10,0:0:0:0:
94,148,7085,6,0,P|148:81|276:106,1,215.999993408203
222,243,7600,1,10,0:0:0:0:
266,96,7771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,216,7942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
105,57,8114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,216,8285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
333,43,8457,6,0,B|388:132|291:170|349:255,1,215.999993408203
270,100,8971,1,10,0:0:0:0:
409,197,9142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,258,9314,2,0,L|220:293,2,53.9999983520508,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,120,9657,1,10,0:0:0:0:
356,341,9828,6,0,B|301:261|398:223|343:134,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,59,10342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,190,10514,1,4,0:0:0:0:
153,273,10685,2,0,L|104:315,2,53.9999983520508
239,123,11028,1,10,0:0:0:0:
381,325,11200,1,10,0:0:0:0:
408,278,11285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
416,225,11371,6,0,L|390:112,1,107.999996704102,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,233,11714,1,10,0:0:0:0:
391,227,11885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,93,12057,2,0,L|301:29,2,53.9999983520508,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,266,12400,1,10,0:0:0:0:
146,165,12571,6,0,B|237:116|279:209|363:155,1,215.999993408203
182,75,13085,1,10,0:0:0:0:
200,244,13257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
54,171,13428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
190,156,13600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
54,171,13771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
161,319,13942,6,0,P|247:315|274:203,1,215.999993408203
182,75,14457,1,10,0:0:0:0:
200,244,14628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,34,14800,2,0,L|261:87,1,53.9999983520508,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,203,14971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,110,15142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
336,50,15314,6,0,P|334:129|201:148,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,98,15828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,160,16000,1,4,0:0:0:0:
93,246,16171,2,0,L|60:314,2,53.9999983520508
179,74,16514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
130,176,16685,1,0,0:3:0:0:
331,285,16857,6,0,P|269:336|175:316,1,161.999995056153,14|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,164,17371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,164,17542,2,0,L|241:242,1,80.9999975280763,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,242,17885,1,10,0:0:0:0:
53,321,18057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,148,18228,5,10,0:0:0:0:
216,283,18400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,148,18571,1,10,0:0:0:0:
53,321,18742,2,0,P|110:327|120:242,1,161.999995056153
34,211,19257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
126,47,19428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,47,19600,6,0,B|144:157|144:157|164:137|196:132,1,161.999995056153,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,214,20114,2,0,P|270:247|201:212,1,161.999995056153
260,85,20628,1,10,0:0:0:0:
260,85,20800,6,0,L|272:165,1,80.9999975280763,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,223,21142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,133,21314,1,10,0:0:0:0:
295,282,21485,2,0,P|358:296|424:221,1,161.999995056153
341,214,22000,1,10,0:0:0:0:
216,335,22171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,335,22342,6,0,L|205:254,1,80.9999975280763,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,133,22685,1,10,0:0:0:0:
127,240,22857,2,0,P|176:256|217:251,1,80.9999975280763,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,188,23200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,254,23371,1,10,0:0:0:0:
284,51,23542,6,0,L|303:218,1,161.999995056153
187,133,24057,1,10,0:0:0:0:
377,181,24228,2,0,P|379:240|319:292,1,121.499996292114
262,280,24571,2,0,B|224:273|224:273|183:281,1,80.9999975280763,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,131,24914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,131,25085,6,0,L|303:224,1,80.9999975280763,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,187,25428,1,10,0:0:0:0:
130,187,25600,2,0,L|223:179,1,80.9999975280763,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,106,25942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,265,26114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,39,26285,6,0,B|225:106|225:106|258:243,1,198.000006042481,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,106,26800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
130,187,26971,1,4,0:0:0:0:
293,315,27142,6,0,L|308:351,1,24.7500007553101,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,291,27228,2,0,L|370:312,1,24.7500007553101,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,243,27314,2,0,L|375:237,1,24.7500007553101,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,214,27400,2,0,L|311:183,1,24.7500007553101,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,229,27485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,249,27571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,248,27657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,226,27742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,188,27828,6,0,P|81:110|155:33,1,180,6|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,108,28342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,108,28514,2,0,L|412:98,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,143,28857,1,10,0:0:0:0:
279,234,29028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,27,29200,5,2,0:0:0:0:
365,184,29371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,27,29542,1,10,0:0:0:0:
170,119,29714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,119,29800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,119,29885,2,0,L|80:110,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,51,30228,2,0,P|268:90|272:135,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,290,30571,6,0,B|147:236|147:236|171:108,1,180,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,211,31085,2,0,P|284:224|221:212,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,159,31428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,218,31600,1,10,0:0:0:0:
179,29,31771,6,0,L|168:123,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,93,32114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,118,32285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
362,173,32457,2,0,P|407:137|381:23,1,180
254,107,32971,1,10,0:0:0:0:
386,281,33142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,281,33314,6,0,P|304:265|210:297,1,180,6|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,340,33828,2,0,L|65:233,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,110,34171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,250,34342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
227,137,34514,6,0,P|213:56|115:32,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,179,35028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,108,35200,2,0,B|344:168|344:168|322:280,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,170,35714,1,10,0:0:0:0:
450,76,35885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
450,76,36057,6,0,L|464:165,2,90,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,98,36571,2,0,P|294:156|383:129,1,180,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,63,37085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
207,242,37257,6,0,B|142:346|142:346|107:288,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,188,37771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
294,268,37942,1,8,0:3:0:0:
294,268,38028,1,8,0:3:0:0:
294,268,38114,1,8,0:3:0:0:
274,179,38285,1,8,0:3:0:0:
188,151,38457,1,4,0:3:0:0:
127,217,38628,1,4,0:3:0:0:
269,346,38800,6,0,P|330:342|371:246,1,161.999995056153,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,187,39314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
297,187,39485,2,0,L|293:272,1,80.9999975280763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,205,39828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
467,205,40000,6,0,P|471:128|407:69,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,34,40514,1,10,0:0:0:0:
378,163,40685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,147,40857,2,0,L|145:161,2,80.9999975280763,8|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,224,41371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,224,41542,6,0,P|381:255|296:207,1,161.999995056153,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,82,42057,2,0,L|379:176,1,80.9999975280763,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,251,42400,2,0,L|227:170,1,80.9999975280763,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,224,42742,6,0,P|381:255|296:207,1,161.999995056153,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,149,43257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
124,324,43428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,324,43514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,324,43600,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,220,43771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,324,43942,1,12,0:0:0:0:
305,220,44114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,68,44285,6,0,L|207:159,1,80.9999975280763,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,332,44628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,228,44800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,224,44885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,220,44971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,208,45142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,145,45314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,132,45485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,236,45657,6,0,L|335:258,1,80.9999975280763
211,287,46000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,309,46171,2,0,P|498:223|441:158,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,256,46685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,82,46857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,82,46942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,82,47028,6,0,L|135:184,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,89,47371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,256,47542,2,0,L|325:167,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,170,47885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,167,48057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
137,170,48228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,324,48400,6,0,L|167:341,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,204,48742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
95,136,48914,2,0,L|184:151,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,256,49257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,71,49428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,256,49600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,136,49771,6,0,L|78:238,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,146,50114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
283,310,50285,2,0,L|268:221,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,136,50628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,100,50800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,47,50971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,230,51142,6,0,L|160:215,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,41,51485,2,0,L|187:130,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,276,51828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,91,52000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,306,52171,1,12,0:0:0:0:
159,215,52342,2,0,L|172:167,1,45
260,39,52514,6,0,L|272:231,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,375,53028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
227,305,53200,5,8,0:0:0:0:
333,296,53371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
171,222,53542,5,8,0:0:0:0:
368,201,53714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
119,149,53885,5,8,0:0:0:0:
399,113,54057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
73,74,54228,5,8,0:0:0:0:
429,27,54400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
271,218,54571,5,8,0:3:0:0:
267,195,54657,1,8,0:3:0:0:
264,173,54742,1,4,0:3:0:0:
261,151,54828,1,4,0:3:0:0:
257,128,54914,2,0,L|248:69,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,206,55085,2,0,L|187:198,1,45
409,142,55257,6,0,L|397:246,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,137,55600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,137,55771,2,0,L|197:121,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,315,56114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,315,56285,2,0,L|273:299,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,275,56628,5,0,0:0:0:0:
272,54,56800,1,12,0:0:0:0:
272,54,56971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,221,57142,2,0,L|332:172,1,45
210,101,57314,6,0,L|230:237,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,215,57657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,171,57742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,129,57828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,102,57914,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,97,58000,6,0,L|208:102,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,189,58342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
275,317,58514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
275,317,58685,2,0,P|286:258|272:206,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,101,59028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
58,270,59200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
58,270,59371,6,0,L|165:265,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,192,59714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,50,59885,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,50,60057,2,0,P|91:109|105:161,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,264,60400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,110,60571,1,2,0:0:0:0:
420,326,60742,6,0,L|312:338,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,183,61085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
357,253,61257,2,0,P|375:204|369:137,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,45,61600,2,0,P|98:94|104:161,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,318,61942,2,0,L|223:309,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,238,62114,6,0,L|176:225,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,79,62457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,236,62628,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,129,62800,2,0,L|217:137,1,53.9999983520508,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,176,62971,1,2,0:0:0:0:
289,338,63142,2,0,P|267:279|274:229,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,62,63485,6,0,L|339:53,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,137,63828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,275,64000,1,2,0:0:0:0:
374,275,64171,2,0,P|392:225|379:156,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,53,64514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
174,223,64685,1,2,0:0:0:0:
174,223,64857,6,0,L|284:214,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,140,65200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
219,29,65371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
219,29,65542,2,0,P|207:83|224:151,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,233,65885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,333,66057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,333,66228,6,0,L|131:227,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,63,66571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
131,226,66742,2,0,P|183:239|243:222,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,64,67085,2,0,L|271:52,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,147,67428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
321,286,67600,5,0,0:0:0:0:
479,83,67771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
479,83,67942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
287,206,68114,2,0,L|281:144,1,53.9999983520508,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,64,68285,2,0,L|395:117,1,53.9999983520508,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,243,68457,5,8,0:0:0:0:
331,282,68542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,293,68628,1,8,0:3:0:0:
230,273,68714,1,8,0:3:0:0:
202,228,68800,2,0,L|196:166,1,53.9999983520508,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,52,68971,6,0,L|105:160,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,287,69314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
287,206,69485,2,0,L|300:98,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,52,69828,2,0,L|105:160,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,315,70171,2,0,L|260:307,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,218,70342,6,0,L|286:205,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,159,70685,2,0,P|164:152|218:111,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,65,71028,2,0,L|451:231,2,161.999995056153,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,127,71714,6,0,P|249:154|302:158,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,65,72057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
211,43,72228,2,0,P|156:58|120:108,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,261,72571,2,0,L|306:144,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,95,72914,2,0,L|135:159,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,305,73085,6,0,L|67:274,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,55,73428,2,0,L|219:163,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,295,73771,2,0,L|286:308,1,53.9999983520508,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,323,73942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
292,122,74114,2,0,P|314:176|293:240,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,188,74457,6,0,L|233:176,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
398,160,74971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,219,75142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
307,113,75314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,277,75485,5,8,0:0:0:0:
212,81,75657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,330,75828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
123,51,76000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
90,378,76171,5,8,0:0:0:0:
37,23,76342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,175,76514,5,8,0:3:0:0:
210,177,76600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
188,180,76685,1,4,0:3:0:0:
166,182,76771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
143,185,76857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,160,77028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,251,77200,6,0,P|58:205|76:134,1,107.999996704102,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,52,77542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,52,77714,2,0,L|318:165,1,107.999996704102,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,321,78057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,321,78228,2,0,L|181:208,1,107.999996704102,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,156,78571,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,48,78742,1,12,0:0:0:0:
88,48,78914,2,0,P|78:99|93:156,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,131,79257,1,4,0:0:0:0:
188,321,79428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
146,288,79514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
149,236,79600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
193,209,79685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
244,220,79771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
293,199,79857,1,4,0:3:0:0:
322,156,79942,6,0,L|328:58,1,90,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,118,80285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,118,80457,2,0,L|215:110,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,282,80800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,282,80971,2,0,L|289:274,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,203,81314,5,2,0:0:0:0:
346,60,81485,2,0,P|356:104|346:153,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,274,81828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,110,82000,1,10,0:0:0:0:
129,326,82171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,110,82342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
129,326,82514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,195,82685,6,0,L|161:198,1,180,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,197,83200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,109,83371,5,8,0:0:0:0:
265,287,83542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,27,83714,5,8,0:0:0:0:
365,364,83885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,197,84057,5,6,0:0:0:0:
415,191,84228,2,0,L|248:194,1,161.999995056153
253,193,84914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,113,85085,2,0,P|413:158|414:201,1,80.9999975280763,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,248,85428,6,0,B|148:192|148:192|169:49,1,198.000006042481,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,205,85942,2,0,L|258:197,1,99.0000030212403,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,63,86285,2,0,L|168:55,1,99.0000030212403,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,276,86628,6,0,P|201:268|297:116,1,346.500010574341,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,116,87314,6,0,L|352:78,1,33.7500012874604
257,196,87485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Karen
yes

osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 0.6
TimelineZoom: 2.699999

[Metadata]
Version:Karen's Expert
BeatmapID:1311904

[Difficulty]
CircleSize:4.5
OverallDifficulty:9

[Events]
0,0,"817345.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5885,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
16857,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
26114,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
27142,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
27485,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
27828,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
38800,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
39485,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
39571,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
40857,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
40942,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
42228,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
42314,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,50,0,0
43428,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,50,0,0
44285,-105.263157894737,4,2,1,60,0,0
47028,-86.9565217391306,4,2,1,70,0,0
52514,-86.9565217391306,4,2,1,80,0,0
57314,-86.9565217391306,4,2,2,80,0,0
57657,-86.9565217391306,4,2,1,80,0,0
58000,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
63400,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
63485,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
74371,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,1
74457,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
79942,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
84057,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
85428,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
304,127,400,5,12,0:0:0:0:
448,53,571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,127,1085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
447,203,1257,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,127,1771,1,8,0:0:0:0:
498,130,1942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,46,2285,6,0,B|441:234,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,127,2800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
498,130,2971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
375,65,3142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
441,224,3314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
375,65,3828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
307,222,4000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
375,65,4514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
369,282,4685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,342,5028,6,0,L|118:337,1,180,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,366,5457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
207,348,5542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
205,329,5628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,310,5714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
202,291,5800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,274,5885,5,6,0:0:0:0:
199,174,6057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,180,6228,1,10,0:0:0:0:
105,279,6400,2,0,L|108:333,2,45,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,78,6742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,78,6914,1,10,0:0:0:0:
373,184,7085,6,0,B|239:185|239:185|291:166,1,180
455,126,7600,2,0,P|470:166|465:222,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,379,7942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,379,8114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,294,8285,2,0,L|400:285,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,308,8628,6,0,P|257:287|344:360,1,180,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,339,9142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,209,9314,2,0,L|253:159,2,45,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,279,9657,1,10,0:0:0:0:
402,279,9742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,279,9828,6,0,B|511:259|511:259|461:313,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,184,10342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
475,66,10514,1,4,0:0:0:0:
366,184,10685,2,0,L|294:165,2,45,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,367,11028,1,10,0:0:0:0:
393,102,11200,1,10,0:0:0:0:
393,102,11285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
393,102,11371,5,6,0:0:0:0:
288,106,11542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,8,11714,1,10,0:0:0:0:
384,3,11885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,164,12057,2,0,L|162:170,2,45,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,299,12400,1,10,0:0:0:0:
400,273,12571,6,0,L|214:261,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,373,13085,2,0,P|67:324|46:284,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,103,13428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
193,103,13600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,178,13771,2,0,L|362:172,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,20,14114,6,0,P|151:18|100:95,1,180,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,250,14628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,340,14800,2,0,L|92:338,2,45,10|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,168,15142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
162,168,15228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,168,15314,6,0,B|39:158|39:158|68:165|97:199,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,338,15828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
107,74,16000,1,4,0:0:0:0:
38,272,16171,5,0,0:0:0:0:
134,253,16342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,299,16514,1,4,0:3:0:0:
197,333,16685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
275,372,16857,5,14,0:0:0:0:
414,225,17200,1,10,0:0:0:0:
414,225,17371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,225,17542,2,0,L|322:215,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,155,17885,2,0,L|202:145,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,221,18228,5,10,0:0:0:0:
186,294,18400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,371,18571,1,10,0:0:0:0:
82,383,18742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,265,18914,5,2,0:0:0:0:
20,265,19257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
135,135,19600,6,0,L|283:127,1,135.000005149842,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,181,20114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,181,20285,2,0,P|323:210|334:262,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,251,20628,2,0,P|250:280|286:319,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,354,20971,5,10,0:0:0:0:
471,342,21142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
391,354,21314,1,10,0:0:0:0:
471,342,21485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,227,21657,5,2,0:0:0:0:
415,227,22000,1,10,0:0:0:0:
445,38,22342,6,0,P|384:29|319:84,1,135.000005149842,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,150,22857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
326,150,23028,2,0,L|251:140,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,68,23371,2,0,L|144:77,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,55,23714,5,2,0:0:0:0:
81,113,23885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
21,168,24057,1,10,0:0:0:0:
76,226,24228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,180,24400,5,2,0:0:0:0:
188,180,24742,1,10,0:0:0:0:
159,372,25085,6,0,P|86:357|27:388,1,135.000005149842,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,262,25600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,262,25771,2,0,P|206:277|264:245,1,135.000005149842,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,221,26285,6,0,B|349:216|318:190|318:190|340:216|343:247,1,135.000005149842,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,327,26714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,327,26800,2,0,L|311:373,1,33.7500012874604,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,342,26971,2,0,L|187:308,1,33.7500012874604,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,172,27142,6,0,L|241:144,6,16.8750006437302,2|2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,226,27485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
126,242,27571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,229,27657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
62,198,27742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
62,157,27828,5,6,0:0:0:0:
196,25,28171,1,10,0:0:0:0:
274,69,28342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,28,28514,2,0,P|393:12|448:15,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,187,28857,2,0,P|397:188|355:171,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,100,29200,5,2,0:0:0:0:
408,100,29371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,274,29542,1,10,0:0:0:0:
275,170,29714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,170,29800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,170,29885,2,0,P|289:210|288:267,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,360,30228,2,0,P|211:343|265:351,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,246,30571,6,0,L|196:232,1,180,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,173,31085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,173,31171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,173,31257,2,0,P|61:127|70:82,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,27,31600,1,10,0:0:0:0:
243,128,31771,6,0,L|145:118,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,75,32114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,27,32285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
218,221,32457,2,0,L|311:210,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
497,156,32800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,41,32971,2,0,P|401:97|409:136,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,287,33314,6,0,B|388:253|402:339|287:286,1,180,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,133,33828,2,0,P|259:173|260:228,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,364,34171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,214,34342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
174,279,34514,6,0,B|118:274|118:274|55:298|55:298|-17:289,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,368,35028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
79,122,35200,2,0,B|32:83|32:83|45:221,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,193,35714,1,10,0:0:0:0:
173,109,35885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,109,35971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,109,36057,6,0,L|176:20,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,239,36400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
56,38,36571,1,6,0:0:0:0:
56,38,36914,1,2,0:0:0:0:
49,200,37085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
173,109,37257,6,0,L|373:102,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,206,37771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
422,292,37942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
410,278,38028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
395,267,38114,5,8,0:0:0:0:
307,248,38285,1,8,0:3:0:0:
239,274,38457,1,4,0:3:0:0:
226,307,38628,1,4,0:3:0:0:
312,358,38800,6,0,L|319:213,1,135.000005149842,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,144,39314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,144,39485,2,0,P|217:140|172:192,1,135.000005149842,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,276,40000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
195,276,40342,5,8,0:0:0:0:
229,357,40514,2,0,L|136:353,1,67.5000025749208,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,231,40857,2,0,L|83:92,1,135.000005149842,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,25,41371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,25,41542,6,0,P|231:31|273:98,1,135.000005149842,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,181,42057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
314,281,42228,2,0,L|462:269,1,135.000005149842,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,172,42742,6,0,L|335:161,1,135.000005149842,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,110,43257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
252,6,43428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,19,43514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,29,43600,5,0,0:0:0:0:
339,72,43771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,57,43942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
438,26,44114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,148,44285,6,0,L|258:142,1,85.4999977169037,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,222,44628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
154,302,44800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,302,44885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,302,44971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,225,45142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,99,45314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
105,131,45485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,131,45571,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,131,45657,6,0,P|103:78|97:43,1,85.4999977169037,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,25,46000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
343,172,46171,2,0,P|324:246|354:336,1,170.999995433807,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,186,46685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,365,46857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,365,46942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,365,47028,6,0,L|143:351,1,103.500001974106,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,257,47371,2,0,L|291:243,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,382,47714,6,0,L|157:368,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,274,48057,2,0,L|305:260,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,128,48400,6,0,L|131:10,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,276,48742,2,0,L|239:158,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,142,49085,6,0,L|114:24,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,290,49428,2,0,L|222:172,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,30,49771,5,12,0:0:0:0:
202,142,49942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,23,50114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
393,149,50285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,33,50457,5,8,0:0:0:0:
181,159,50628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,24,50800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,167,50971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,276,51142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
210,276,51314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,275,51485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,275,51657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,351,51828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
172,351,52000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,352,52171,1,10,0:0:0:0:
428,352,52342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,206,52514,6,0,B|274:175|274:175|290:339,1,207.000003948212,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,108,53028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
294,366,53200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
353,120,53371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,218,53542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,255,53714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,308,53885,5,8,0:0:0:0:
442,155,54057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
129,133,54228,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,354,54400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,70,54571,1,0,0:3:0:0:
302,56,54657,1,0,0:3:0:0:
261,61,54742,1,4,0:3:0:0:
227,84,54828,1,4,0:3:0:0:
213,123,54914,2,0,L|228:229,1,103.500001974106,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,352,55257,5,12,0:0:0:0:
453,206,55428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,252,55600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,356,55771,5,12,0:0:0:0:
467,220,55942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,228,56114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,356,56285,5,12,0:0:0:0:
477,240,56457,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,208,56628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,345,56800,5,12,0:0:0:0:
492,345,56971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
509,142,57142,1,8,0:0:0:0:
509,142,57228,1,8,0:0:0:0:
509,142,57314,6,0,L|515:96,6,25.8750004935265,2|2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
446,62,57657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,40,57742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,38,57828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,55,57914,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,91,58000,6,0,L|346:210,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,364,58342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
403,294,58514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
403,294,58600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,294,58685,2,0,L|281:281,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,367,59028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
55,237,59200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
55,237,59371,6,0,L|166:222,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
333,134,59714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
235,37,59885,1,2,0:0:0:0:
235,37,59971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,37,60057,2,0,P|176:37|135:67,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,300,60400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,136,60571,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,262,60742,6,0,L|113:374,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,153,61085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
205,300,61257,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,117,61428,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,219,61600,2,0,P|98:235|40:240,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,369,61942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
137,369,62028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,369,62114,6,0,P|189:353|247:348,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,276,62457,2,0,L|405:393,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,235,62800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,235,62885,2,0,L|239:170,1,53.9999983520508,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,39,63142,2,0,B|387:13|387:13|377:139,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,127,63485,6,0,P|443:114|486:139,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,317,63828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,184,64000,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,184,64085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,184,64171,2,0,L|180:174,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,295,64514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,132,64685,1,2,0:0:0:0:
0,132,64857,6,0,L|15:240,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,375,65200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,188,65371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,188,65457,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,188,65542,2,0,L|102:72,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,25,65885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,142,66057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
270,239,66228,6,0,P|323:220|382:232,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,343,66571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
311,146,66742,1,2,0:0:0:0:
330,309,66914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
461,197,67085,2,0,P|459:142|475:89,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,29,67428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
325,29,67514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,29,67600,5,0,0:0:0:0:
372,227,67771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
421,12,67942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
304,166,68114,1,10,0:0:0:0:
304,166,68200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,166,68285,5,14,0:0:0:0:
467,96,68457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
429,93,68542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
391,88,68628,1,8,0:3:0:0:
353,84,68714,1,8,0:3:0:0:
315,79,68800,1,4,0:3:0:0:
277,73,68885,1,4,0:3:0:0:
238,66,68971,6,0,P|182:83|151:138,1,107.999996704102,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,352,69314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,362,69485,2,0,L|209:245,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,315,69828,2,0,L|1:312,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,164,70171,1,2,0:0:0:0:
162,164,70257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,164,70342,6,0,L|279:157,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,130,70685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,70,70857,1,2,0:0:0:0:
397,130,71028,2,0,L|394:241,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,237,71285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,237,71371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,352,71542,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,282,71714,6,0,P|163:222|174:170,1,107.999996704102,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,104,72057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
138,22,72228,2,0,L|20:26,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:1:0:0:
5,197,72571,2,0,P|52:246|56:304,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,357,72914,1,2,0:0:0:0:
177,357,73000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,357,73085,6,0,B|242:351|272:309|272:309|301:354|383:362,1,215.999993408203,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,149,73600,1,2,0:0:0:0:
450,240,73771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
450,240,73857,2,0,P|443:262|445:306,1,53.9999983520508,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,258,74114,2,0,P|204:171|175:98,1,161.999995056153,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,103,74457,6,0,P|274:134|364:45,1,215.999993408203,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,280,74971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,29,75142,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,172,75314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
450,20,75485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,264,75657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,115,75828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
512,133,76000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
241,371,76171,1,8,0:0:0:0:
512,345,76342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
377,159,76514,1,8,0:3:0:0:
334,244,76685,1,4,0:3:0:0:
334,244,76771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
334,244,76857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
329,87,77028,1,0,0:0:0:0:
422,280,77200,6,0,L|201:268,1,215.999993408203,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,131,77714,2,0,B|116:93|116:93|102:262,1,215.999993408203,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,321,78228,2,0,P|117:295|174:370,1,215.999993408203,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,179,78742,5,8,0:0:0:0:
383,297,78914,2,0,L|245:293,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,81,79257,1,12,0:0:0:0:
216,44,79342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,20,79428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
282,15,79514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,22,79600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
350,41,79685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
366,75,79771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
366,112,79857,1,4,0:3:0:0:
351,139,79942,5,14,0:0:0:0:
442,13,80114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,95,80285,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,163,80457,5,10,0:0:0:0:
494,79,80628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,95,80800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,182,80971,5,10,0:0:0:0:
512,162,81142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,95,81314,6,0,L|180:83,1,90,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,276,81657,2,0,L|379:265,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,214,82000,1,10,0:0:0:0:
352,354,82171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,381,82342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
348,185,82514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,287,82685,6,0,B|117:158|117:158|156:104,1,180,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,58,83200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
270,319,83371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,58,83542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
270,319,83714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
231,174,83885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
231,174,83971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
231,174,84057,5,6,0:0:0:0:
426,169,85085,5,4,0:3:0:0:
426,169,85428,6,0,L|418:273,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,271,85685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,284,85771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,339,85942,2,0,P|286:286|259:240,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,198,86285,2,0,P|155:145|182:99,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,38,86628,6,0,B|298:46|265:41|185:14|185:14|243:31|276:102,1,270,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,213,87314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,226,87400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,238,87485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Akitoshi
@pishifat fixed all, thanks :D

osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Version:Akitoshi's Insane
BeatmapID:1280237

[Difficulty]
SliderMultiplier:1.5

[Events]
0,0,"817345.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5028,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,100,0,0
5885,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
7257,-100,4,2,10,100,0,0
7342,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
10000,-100,4,2,10,100,0,0
10085,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
12742,-100,4,2,10,100,0,0
12828,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
16771,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
16857,-125,4,2,2,100,0,0
20371,-125,4,2,2,100,0,0
23714,-125,4,2,12,100,0,0
23800,-125,4,2,2,100,0,0
26114,-125,4,2,1,100,0,0
26285,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,100,0,0
27142,-111.111111111111,4,2,2,100,0,0
27485,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,100,0,0
27828,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
32714,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
38800,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
39485,-125,4,2,1,75,0,0
39571,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
40171,-125,4,2,14,75,0,0
40257,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
40857,-125,4,2,1,75,0,0
40942,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
42228,-125,4,2,1,75,0,0
42314,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
42914,-125,4,2,14,75,0,0
43000,-125,4,2,2,75,0,0
43428,-125,4,2,1,75,0,0
44285,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
58000,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,100,0,1
69142,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,100,0,1
69228,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,100,0,1
71200,-90.9090909090909,4,2,10,100,0,1
71285,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,100,0,1
71371,-90.9090909090909,4,2,13,100,0,1
71457,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,100,0,1
79942,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
84057,-125,4,2,1,50,0,0
85428,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
253,192,400,5,12,0:0:0:0:
153,272,571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
153,272,1085,5,8,0:0:0:0:
272,317,1257,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,317,1771,5,8,0:0:0:0:
253,192,1942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,255,2285,2,0,B|488:214|488:214|460:107,1,150,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,3,2800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
341,71,2971,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,112,3142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
365,197,3314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
365,197,3828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
341,71,4000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
341,71,4514,5,8,0:0:0:0:
244,154,4685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,318,5028,6,0,P|419:317|479:262,1,134.999995880127,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,166,5542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
473,136,5628,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,107,5714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,79,5800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,48,5885,6,0,P|390:75|271:54,1,150,6|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,23,6400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,23,6485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,23,6571,2,0,L|186:111,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,210,6914,1,10,0:0:0:0:
297,170,7085,6,0,B|347:155|347:155|444:168,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,263,7600,2,0,L|422:273,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,289,7942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
390,376,8114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,183,8285,2,0,L|364:98,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,34,8628,6,0,P|194:28|111:94,1,150,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,139,9142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,218,9314,1,2,0:0:0:0:
111,218,9485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,78,9657,1,10,0:0:0:0:
244,162,9828,6,0,P|318:153|393:147,1,150,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,63,10342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,256,10514,1,4,0:0:0:0:
400,154,10685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,154,10771,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,154,10857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,162,11028,1,10,0:0:0:0:
349,263,11200,1,10,0:0:0:0:
349,263,11285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
349,263,11371,6,0,L|454:254,1,75,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,349,11714,2,0,L|200:340,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,328,12057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
186,239,12228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,342,12400,1,10,0:0:0:0:
99,241,12571,6,0,P|119:183|211:154,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,247,13085,2,0,L|158:236,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,161,13428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,161,13600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,96,13771,2,0,P|202:52|189:6,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,161,14114,6,0,B|152:189|152:189|257:178,1,150,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,160,14628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,283,14800,1,10,0:0:0:0:
371,182,14971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,278,15142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
497,157,15314,6,0,B|506:110|506:110|481:6,1,150,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,112,15828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,239,16000,1,4,0:0:0:0:
292,170,16171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,170,16257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,170,16342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,239,16514,2,0,L|390:365,1,112.5,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,371,16857,6,0,P|347:341|271:336,1,120,14|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,360,17371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
194,360,17542,2,0,L|179:230,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,150,18057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,150,18228,6,0,P|135:142|87:146,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
29,184,18571,1,10,0:0:0:0:
29,184,18742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,93,18914,2,0,P|33:60|29:12,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,23,19257,2,0,P|157:31|205:27,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,30,19600,6,0,B|298:70|298:70|285:166,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,210,20114,2,0,L|238:278,2,60,0|10|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,150,20628,2,0,P|125:146|81:158,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,224,20971,6,0,B|-15:284|-15:284|-8:310|13:344,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,372,21485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,314,21657,2,0,L|253:308,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,238,22000,2,0,L|368:244,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,287,22342,6,0,P|403:242|406:176,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
454,97,22857,2,0,L|438:30,1,60,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,8,23200,2,0,L|338:75,1,60,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,118,23542,6,0,P|192:117|135:78,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,9,24057,1,10,0:0:0:0:
19,79,24228,2,0,L|24:162,1,60,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,168,24571,2,0,L|102:251,1,60,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,296,24914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
122,339,25085,6,0,P|165:321|256:336,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,337,25600,2,0,L|339:260,1,60,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,188,25942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,226,26114,1,8,0:0:0:0:
287,107,26285,6,0,P|343:88|427:128,1,134.999995880127,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,188,26800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
207,159,26971,6,0,P|192:105|227:34,1,134.999995880127,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,17,27485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,22,27571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
395,27,27657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,32,27742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,38,27828,6,0,B|471:138|471:138|461:188,1,150,6|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,281,28342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,181,28514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
348,181,28685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,285,28857,2,0,L|288:363,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,272,29200,6,0,L|187:194,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,90,29542,1,10,0:0:0:0:
108,120,29714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,120,29800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,120,29885,2,0,P|66:127|22:118,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,15,30228,2,0,P|146:8|190:17,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,109,30571,6,0,L|417:99,1,150,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,160,31085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,232,31257,2,0,L|331:239,1,75,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,342,31600,1,10,0:0:0:0:
278,302,31771,6,0,P|257:269|254:220,1,75,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,133,32114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,238,32285,1,10,0:0:0:0:
203,148,32457,2,0,B|151:145|151:145|106:155|106:155|39:147,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,43,32971,1,10,0:0:0:0:
93,43,33142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,148,33314,6,0,B|223:190|223:190|206:294,1,150,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,355,33828,2,0,L|101:276,1,75,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,169,34171,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,240,34342,1,10,0:0:0:0:
172,221,34514,6,0,P|186:162|135:79,1,150,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,169,35028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,280,35200,2,0,B|148:259|148:259|274:271,1,150,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,377,35714,2,0,L|191:369,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,268,36057,5,4,0:0:0:0:
354,297,36228,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,377,36400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,209,36571,2,0,P|369:201|447:275,1,150,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,297,37085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,235,37257,6,0,L|232:78,1,150,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,13,37771,1,10,0:0:0:0:
72,99,37942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,99,38028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,99,38114,2,0,P|31:118|-3:118,1,75,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
27,228,38457,2,0,P|68:209|102:209,1,75,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
169,261,38800,6,0,L|288:256,1,120,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,250,39314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,250,39485,2,0,P|404:199|384:126,1,120,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,78,40000,6,0,B|281:94|281:94|185:81,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,165,40514,2,0,L|245:174,1,60,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,96,40857,2,0,P|73:140|89:222,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,273,41371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,273,41542,6,0,B|218:285|204:247|287:255,1,120,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,270,42057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,270,42228,2,0,P|340:228|360:156,1,120,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,82,42742,6,0,P|362:111|278:93,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,56,43257,1,10,0:0:0:0:
201,149,43428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,149,43514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,149,43600,2,0,L|208:224,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,268,43942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
345,357,44285,6,0,P|412:364|488:311,1,150,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,209,44800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
390,167,44971,2,0,P|381:204|386:240,1,75,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,209,45314,2,0,P|503:172|498:136,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,39,45657,6,0,B|340:29|340:29|299:43|299:43|221:31,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,81,46171,2,0,P|129:133|136:163,1,75,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,259,46514,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,133,46685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,218,46857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,218,46942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,218,47028,6,0,L|427:205,1,75,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,327,47371,2,0,L|408:314,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,227,47714,2,0,L|353:214,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,336,48057,2,0,L|334:323,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,209,48400,6,0,L|285:222,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,100,48742,2,0,L|304:113,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,200,49085,2,0,L|359:213,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,91,49428,2,0,L|378:104,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,217,49771,6,0,L|331:325,1,75,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,198,50114,2,0,L|222:306,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,143,50457,2,0,L|322:251,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,124,50800,2,0,L|213:232,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,105,51142,6,0,L|78:-3,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,124,51485,2,0,L|187:16,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,179,51828,2,0,L|87:71,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,198,52171,2,0,L|196:90,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,211,52514,6,0,L|309:319,1,75,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,330,52857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,330,53028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,268,53200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,268,53371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
93,157,53542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
93,157,53714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
130,51,53885,5,8,0:0:0:0:
130,51,54057,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,16,54228,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,16,54400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,54,54571,1,8,0:3:0:0:
366,81,54657,1,8,0:3:0:0:
378,112,54742,1,4,0:3:0:0:
380,145,54828,1,4,0:3:0:0:
373,178,54914,2,0,L|463:173,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,277,55257,6,0,L|192:272,1,75,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,161,55600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,295,55771,6,0,L|191:290,1,75,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,179,56114,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,319,56285,6,0,L|190:314,1,75,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,203,56628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
370,281,56800,5,12,0:0:0:0:
377,139,56971,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,203,57142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
370,281,57314,2,0,L|472:268,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,159,57657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
506,125,57742,1,8,0:0:0:0:
493,93,57828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,69,57914,1,8,0:0:0:0:
438,48,58000,6,0,B|391:52|365:83|365:83|323:45|250:61,1,165.000005035401,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,117,58514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,161,58685,2,0,P|324:230|268:316,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,331,59200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,228,59371,6,0,L|409:216,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,129,59885,1,2,0:0:0:0:
393,41,60057,2,0,L|213:53,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,141,60571,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,228,60742,6,0,P|244:268|236:326,1,82.5000025177003,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,286,61085,1,8,0:0:0:0:
142,141,61257,2,0,L|249:129,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,38,61600,2,0,L|241:26,1,82.5000025177003,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,19,61942,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,131,62114,6,0,B|244:177|244:177|231:295,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,361,62628,1,2,0:0:0:0:
39,275,62800,1,2,0:0:0:0:
39,275,62885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
39,275,62971,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,205,63142,2,0,L|123:104,1,82.5000025177003,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,59,63485,6,0,P|70:82|167:32,1,165.000005035401,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,56,64000,1,2,0:0:0:0:
218,158,64171,2,0,B|244:207|244:207|238:323,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,228,64685,1,2,0:0:0:0:
165,351,64857,6,0,P|235:317|342:341,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,369,65371,1,2,0:0:0:0:
492,259,65542,2,0,L|473:75,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,18,66057,1,2,0:0:0:0:
289,106,66228,6,0,P|252:114|190:95,1,82.5000025177003,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,31,66571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
8,128,66742,2,0,L|20:240,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,291,67085,2,0,L|143:179,1,82.5000025177003,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,105,67428,1,2,0:0:0:0:
265,215,67600,5,0,0:0:0:0:
372,90,67771,1,14,0:0:0:0:
208,105,67942,2,0,B|117:112|117:112|66:94,1,123.75000377655,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,82,68285,2,0,L|47:174,1,82.5000025177003,14|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,303,68628,1,8,0:3:0:0:
50,332,68714,1,8,0:3:0:0:
82,349,68800,1,4,0:3:0:0:
118,355,68885,1,4,0:3:0:0:
154,346,68971,6,0,B|197:324|197:324|322:339,1,165.000005035401,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,350,69485,2,0,P|443:310|434:264,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,257,69828,2,0,P|305:297|314:343,1,82.5000025177003,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,183,70171,6,0,P|333:163|268:171,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,240,70514,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,133,70685,2,0,L|144:39,1,82.5000025177003,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,55,71028,2,0,P|305:73|383:67,2,123.75000377655,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,1,71714,6,0,L|417:170,1,165.000005035401,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,232,72228,2,0,L|309:125,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,208,72571,2,0,L|197:314,1,82.5000025177003,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,156,72914,6,0,P|177:126|222:125,1,82.5000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,184,73257,1,2,0:0:0:0:
413,114,73428,2,0,L|403:13,1,82.5000025177003,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,25,73771,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,25,73857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,25,73942,1,10,0:0:0:0:
205,122,74114,2,0,L|215:223,1,82.5000025177003,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,327,74457,6,0,P|179:338|128:329,1,82.5000025177003,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,211,74800,2,0,P|176:200|227:209,1,82.5000025177003,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,275,75142,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,275,75314,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,127,75485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,127,75657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
427,251,75828,5,8,0:0:0:0:
292,197,76000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,160,76171,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,273,76342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,127,76514,1,8,3:0:0:0:
314,115,76600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
277,114,76685,1,4,0:3:0:0:
242,127,76771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
211,149,76857,2,0,L|215:58,1,82.5000025177003,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,5,77200,5,12,0:0:0:0:
475,99,77371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,99,77542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
298,55,77714,5,12,0:0:0:0:
359,168,77885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,168,78057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,4,78228,5,12,0:0:0:0:
475,99,78400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,99,78571,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,136,78742,5,12,0:0:0:0:
384,4,78914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,99,79085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,48,79257,2,0,P|264:48|217:76,1,82.5000025177003,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,156,79600,1,8,0:3:0:0:
112,192,79685,1,8,0:3:0:0:
105,228,79771,1,4,0:3:0:0:
97,264,79857,1,4,0:3:0:0:
89,300,79942,6,0,P|131:334|255:329,1,150,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,198,80457,2,0,P|209:164|85:169,1,150,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,236,80971,1,10,0:0:0:0:
43,99,81142,1,0,0:0:0:0:
43,99,81314,1,2,0:0:0:0:
182,232,81485,6,0,L|362:204,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,93,82000,2,0,P|433:56|422:13,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,208,82342,2,0,P|324:245|335:288,1,75,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
501,100,82685,6,0,L|403:90,1,75,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,76,83028,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,76,83200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,169,83371,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,169,83542,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,292,83714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,292,83885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
359,139,84057,5,6,0:0:0:0:
298,172,85428,6,0,L|149:159,1,150,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,250,85942,2,0,L|378:243,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,95,86285,2,0,L|200:88,1,75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,192,86628,6,0,P|35:256|115:177,1,300,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,173,87400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,155,87485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Seolv
Fixed everything
I applied Kencho's mod cause it was only hs and it actually made sense so that's why I did it
Final update I hope <3
riffy
I had a bit of a hard time figuring out what and why was usggested, so if sometihng went wrong blame it on my poor English skills and sort of sucky hitsounding skills.

Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Seolv
almost there
pishifat
for the thing on kencho's diff, you gotta change to S:C2 (as karen did)

paying more attention to the hitsounds makes me realize how broken they actually are

basic function of hitsounding is to give feedback that fits well with the song, so stuff that's inconsistent or obnoxious is usually a bad idea. the normal way people handle hitsounds is by replicating the song with sound samples (as you do for the most part) but a small fraction of the time you're doing what seems like nonsense. suggestions listed here could all be categorized as "the song supports this hitsound" or "this hitsound is inconsistent" so i'm gonna avoid explanations on everythingggggg

advanced
00:09:314 (3) - 00:20:285 (3) - remove clap
00:14:114 (1) - remove green line, add whistle
00:16:857 (1) - figure out a pattern for whistles/claps here. you start doing whistles on every white tick, then you apply them randomly halfway through. claps are your bassy hitsound thing (which you use on normal here) so i've got like no idea what you're trying to do
00:18:914 (4) - 01:21:485 (3) - head whistle
00:28:857 (4) - 00:56:800 (4,5) - head clap
00:37:085 (3,4) - uh stacked screwed up
00:38:457 (6,1) - clean up visual spacing (should look the same as 5 to 6, ignoring distance snap numbers)
01:08:285 (5) - tail should be soft addition

normal
00:16:857 (1) - same as advanced -- figure out some hitsounding pattern here with your whistles/claps
00:27:828 (1) - whole section on advanced uses whistles every white tick, not sure if you wanted to do that here too or what
00:29:200 (4) - 00:29:714 (5) - 00:32:457 (5) - remove head clap
00:34:857 (3) - tail finish
00:47:028 (1,2,1) - claps on heads
00:51:142 (2) - claps on everything
00:52:428 - use S:C1
01:03:485 (1,2) - remove whistles, add claps on tails
01:08:285 (4) - tail should be soft addition, green line should be S:C1
01:13:771 (3) - remove clap
Topic Starter
Seolv
fixed everything
for advanced i put claps every white tick and for normal claps on white and whistles on red ticks
fixed kencho
updated
pishifat
hitsound
Topic Starter
Seolv
i love hitsounds

thanks Touhou xd
LowAccuracySS
grats
Topic Starter
Seolv