🎀 Artem Familia 🎀

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lay

notkesh wrote:

🎀 Form 🎀

Username/ID: notkesh
Your reason to join us: this is an amazing idea! well, i don't know anyone here, so the possibility to join a group of people with similar interests and goals as me is literally the best thing ever, so i'm hoping to make some friends first of all, haha (≧◡≦) other than that, i hope to learn a bunch from the amazing artists here and develop my skills further, and ofcourse i'm always available to help out in whatever i can:3 thanks owo
Hey there! o/
Thank you for taking the time to apply, whilst I'm super late and you've already been invited, I wanted to say what a lovely answer! Everyone is super nice and friendly and always willing to help. There is such diversity in culture to that we're constantly learning and laughing.

I hope to see you around in the discord sometime,
~Karma
eLyzer
hmm..Interesting~
Senritsu
where do i sign up
- K e n -

Senritsu wrote:

where do i sign up
fill out the form on the frontpage c;
just like the others did.
Then u will receive a pm.
edit. Senritsu i can't send you pm's
Senritsu
kk

Username/ID: Senritsu
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes(Not-Active) || link
Your reason to join us: i want to help hosting events on where everyone can join, because it's fun. really. i also want to share what i know (and get what i may haven't known about gfx and stuff because im learning autodidact), and learn others may know. gfx is fun, but without having much time to spend on photoshop, kinda break me (although sometimes boredom kicks in), but when im eager to finish a job, i will finish it immediately right away. and socializing can be fun yknow c:
Mayy
• Username/ID: Mayy

• Previous experience with GFX?: Some - only what i achieved on my own, albeit nothing serious, just small stuff for myself however I built up a decent knowledge for html, general formatting/file formats(i work in IT admin) and photoshop, so i have atleast a little something to go on haha.

• Existing/Active GFX request queue: No - although once i develop my eye for graphics further and become more confident to work on things I would love to have one in the future!

• Your reason to join us: The idea of a community for this really sounds amazing to me, I truly love gfx, no matter how unskilled i am at this point! But i love spending the time creating things and above all I'd really love to get better too. In the midst of that, I'd also love to meet people who feel the same or just generally contribute something, one of my goals is to one day be good enough for my own gfx queue, I'd love to work up to that and hope to meet people to converse with along the way since I really don't have many peers or people to talk to. I treasure that most of all I think and thats why this idea appeals so much to me.

Regardless, I hope to see it grow and look forward to the many great things sure to come out of it, I'd love to be a part. ♥
MoeChuu
🎀 Form 🎀
Username/ID: MoeChuu

Previous experience with GFX?: yes

Existing/Active GFX request queue: yes(not active), here if you want to check it out! it's reaaaallllyyyyy old tho. but i have new works(few), here!

Your reason to join us: I would love to explore more about graphics and the idea is uniquely amazing! I really want to know more of the techniques and tips about editing, also making friends with the same interest feels amazing. I can do my best to help people around as long I have knowledge about it~ Hope I can join!
Kurochiie

MoeChuu wrote:

🎀 Form 🎀
Username/ID: MoeChuu

Previous experience with GFX?: yes

Existing/Active GFX request queue: yes(not active), here if you want to check it out! it's reaaaallllyyyyy old tho. but i have new works(few), here!

Your reason to join us: I would love to explore more about graphics and the idea is uniquely amazing! I really want to know more of the techniques and tips about editing, also making friends with the same interest feels amazing. I can do my best to help people around as long I have knowledge about it~ Hope I can join!

Parshey
I want to join but I'm not confident enough.. :lol:
Parshey
Form
Username/ID: Parshey
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes (A little)
Existing/Active GFX request queue: No but I have my compilation of my works here: https://edayandante42.wixsite.com/parsheygfx/gallery
Your reason to join us: I want to explore and learn other techniques. I'll try my best to help other people here. thank you.
JayM3_

Parshey wrote:

I want to join but I'm not confident enough.. :lol:
Okay lng yan! Kailangan mo lng ng tiwala sa sarili! kaya nga nandito kami eh. para gumaling ang mga tao sa GFX :P
atsudan
Username/ID: AtsukoDango
Previous experience with GFX?: Kind of? I kind of do editing, but i'm not sure whether it'll be called as gfx or not xD
Existing/Active GFX request queue: None sadly, but I did make an edit (userpage thing??) for a friend :3
Your reason to join us: It'd be my frist time joining something like this, and I'm very ambitious(?) to try it out :] I also like editing, and helping others on my free time~ I'll try my best as a member (?) xD Love this idea too~ <3
Kurochiie

AtsukoDango wrote:

Username/ID: AtsukoDango
Previous experience with GFX?: Kind of? I kind of do editing, but i'm not sure whether it'll be called as gfx or not xD
Existing/Active GFX request queue: None sadly, but I did make an edit (userpage thing??) for a friend :3
Your reason to join us: It'd be my frist time joining something like this, and I'm very ambitious(?) to try it out :] I also like editing, and helping others on my free time~ I'll try my best as a member (?) xD Love this idea too~ <3
Miyako
Hello!~
Username/ID: Miyako
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes, have been doing this for about a year and a half. I've gotten much better (work from 2015 lol)
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yup :) Here
Your reason to join us: I'd like to meet people with a common passion for editing and I'd also love to learn a lot more about editing from everyone here! Thank you for considering me~ :D
ImNotBrandon
Heyo!

Username/ID : ImNotBrandon
Previous experience with GFX : Sure? Though i'm almost sure that it could be considered GFX..
Existing/Active GFX request queue : I don't have one ><
Your reason to join : Honestly looks like a sweet community/people to be around with. Will be my first time joining/doing something like this and really looking forward to it if i do get to be a part of it! It could also be a way for me to become more knowledgeable about editing and enjoy it more as i would have an objective for it now. It wouldn't bother me to help other people when im free to do so either, i'll do my best if i do become part of this Familia! ❤
Sergeant Yuri
Hiya

Username/ID: Sergeant Yuri
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes...technically (One very small thing I did right before posting this)
Existing/Active GFX request queue: No
Your reason to join us: I haven't been interested/done any editing work until...well until tonight really. I want to become proficient in editing because I think it'd make a great hobby and I feel surrounding myself with other people with the same interests will help me a lot. Right now, I know how to do about 3 things as I don't really know how to work my way around some editing programs, so I'd love to become part of this Familia to learn more about editing and interact with an editing community~ :)
Liliqtxz
Hello! ♥
- Username/ID: Hyperw7FanGirl - But everyone tells me Lia uwu
- Previous experience with GFX?: No u,u sadly
- Existing/Active GFX request queue: No. although I would like...But I make many banner and avatars for friends
- Your reason to join us: I want to join because 1 week ago I did not know how to edit anything but with much effort and patience I have achieved some things. I was always afraid to try but now I want to dedicate myself to learning from others, I really want and I have time to learn and I am ready to receive help and constructive criticism from others.

Byeee! have a goood day
Reifa
Username/ID: Karolina (also known as Reifa)
Your reason to join us: I want to improve, and learn new things.
Claudiali
Username/ID: Chapy
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes (10 years)
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes - Here
Your reason to join us: I love to edit, it's a fascination I've had for years, I'm currently a professional graphic designer and it's a beautiful profession indeed
Intensity
Username/ID: Intensity
Previous experience with GFX?: No
Your reason to join us: Want to edit better, add insight in this And I want to know more about the tips in editing
p a n t s u
Username/ID: p a n t s u
Previous experience with GFX?: yes about 6+ years of experience.
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes but it isn't active anymore. :?
Your reason to join us: Making graphics is a passion of mine and I'm always looking to improve my art. Plus it is really enjoyable to meet new artist and help them out. :D
Hypocrite Kitty
Username/ID: Hypocrite Kitty
Previous experience with GFX?: Not much, but I draw stuff, and that's probably where my interest in GFX comes from h3h3
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Nope
Your reason to join us: I'd like to meet some like-minded artsy people, learn new stuff and improve my own work! :) also willing to take criticism and give any where i can
HealingNebula
Username/ID: Suncaptured
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes! I have about 5+ years of experience! You can find way more exmaples on my dA , which can be found here!
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes! It's currently active! Here's the link to it!
Your reason to join us: I want to make more friends with the GFX people of this community, all while having fun with doing something I'm passionate about.
Mofu kun
Username/ID: Mofu Kun
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes, non formal editing, just sorta playing with editing programs and such
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes Not-Active t/371204
Your reason to join us: I'd like not only to help teach, but also learn more about gfx.
roo
Username/ID: roo
Your reason to join us: I want to meet new people who could help me to get better at GFX!
:)
Pyo
Username/ID: Shumpei
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes / p/6095361
Your reason to join us: I wanted to learn more xD
PM ME YUR MEMES
Username/ID: Writhen
Your reason to join us: I do some GFX for tournaments but I don't feel confident that it is any good. I would love to get with some more experienced people and get some tips! :D
Sayonara Kitty
Username/ID: Sayonara Kitty
Your reason to join us: i recently started learning about digital art and effects and would like to find more people who have the same passion as me. I do draw as my hobby (digital and free hand) and also have experience with photo manipulation (eg making banners/posters etc).
Its A Name
Username/ID: Its A Name
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes, A little bit
Your reason to join us: I recently can make a userpage, banner and talk to international people like you guys, I like digital arts and try to go deeper to find my interest. I have some experience on Photoshop, (usualy i make some osu!mania skin too) and 1 of my friend just invited me to Artem Familia Discord Server... (sorry guys if im late to write this data ;w;)
_Easy_
Username/ID: _Easy_
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes (Active) (Inactive)
Your reason to join us: I want to learn more about gfx. Also I want to meet new people, so why not? :D
lunaaririn
This is pretty late orz

Username/ID: - Myria -
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes/ link
Your reason to join us: I want to meet people who have the same interest in GFX as me and I would also like to learn from more professional GFX artists. ;w;
- K e n -
invites sent
Bikko EX
Username/ID: Bikko EX, I guess?

Previous experience with GFX?: Unfortunately, I have no experience. I mean, I know my away around editing software, but I never really tried to tackle GFX.

Existing/Active GFX request queue: No.

Your reason to join us: My main motivation is learning. I can't ignore an opportunity to learn new things such as graphic design, especially when experimented members are involved. I am sure that the productivity of the group will be much more higher with more people. Not only that, but I want to be able to make my own banners to customize to my heart's content without bothering anyone. : )
Kurochiie
Icedventi
Username/ID: Snorlax
Your reason to join us: I'd like to know where you get your sources as well as learning how to gfx!
h3oCharles
Username/ID: h3oCharles | Discord: h3oCharles#5397
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes, over 7 years with GIMP now
Your reason to join us: I feel like GFXers should take a look at skinning

Please forum PM me for further info
widi111
username: Widi111
Existing/Active GFX request queue: NO
Your reason to join us:I want to learn how to edit an image or Gif with photoshop
I am very jealous with my friend because he can edit his picture and I also want to create a logo on youtube so please accept me!
Ew4n -II-
Username: Ew4n -II-
Your reason to join us: I want to learn how to photoshop to create my own art
- K e n -

Ew4n -II- wrote:

I can't invite you because you have disabled your private messages.
Ew4n -II-

-Haise wrote:

Ew4n -II- wrote:

I can't invite you because you have disabled your private messages.
Done
show more