3. Art
posted
Good luck~

Lyaneii- wrote:

🎀 No plagiarism.
\o/

-Haise wrote:

you can even voice-chat with us
we aren't "shy", I would like to say ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
where do i sign up
posted

stal wrote:

Good luck~

Lyaneii- wrote:

🎀 No plagiarism.
\o/

-Haise wrote:

you can even voice-chat with us
we aren't "shy", I would like to say ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
where do i sign up
Just fill out the form down the thread and reply it here!
posted

JayM3_ wrote:

Unfortunately, I closed my thread last year and no longer dab into GFX as often..
Probably not very qualified regardless~ xd
posted

stal wrote:

JayM3_ wrote:

Unfortunately, I closed my thread last year and no longer dab into GFX as often..
Probably not very qualified regardless~ xd
It doen't really matter since you just need to have the skills/dedication in order to join us
posted
hi

and goodluck :>
posted
excuse me where is my logo i spent hours on that
posted
^
posted
Very well, I shall post it myself

Welcome to Artem Familia
posted
glorious af
posted
Good luck all ^^
posted
Hi ~
posted
Hello - Hello
posted
owo
posted
Nyaa~
I love this idea, and I love everything about it!
Anytime I get to see Kuro-senpai and Kath in the same place is something special >///<

Username/ID: Karma
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes! A little, nothing worthy of recognition
Existing/Active GFX request queue: No unfortunately
Your reason to join us: I thoroughly enjoyed helping out Kuro/Kath/Jess when they had their GFX thread, whilst I was going to start desigining and join the queue I opted to help out in other ways, the same way I wish to find ways to help, learn and grow from this amazing family of talented artists!

Squueeee~~
~Karma
posted

Karma wrote:

Nyaa~
I love this idea, and I love everything about it!
Anytime I get to see Kuro-senpai and Kath in the same place is something special >///<

Username/ID: Karma
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes! A little, nothing worthy of recognition
Existing/Active GFX request queue: No unfortunately
Your reason to join us: I thoroughly enjoyed helping out Kuro/Kath/Jess when they had their GFX thread, whilst I was going to start desigining and join the queue I opted to help out in other ways, the same way I wish to find ways to help, learn and grow from this amazing family of talented artists!

Squueeee~~
~Karma
posted
🎀 Form 🎀

Username/ID: notkesh
Previous experience with GFX?: nothing worthy, but you can check some stuff here
Existing/Active GFX request queue: no
Your reason to join us: this is an amazing idea! well, i don't know anyone here, so the possibility to join a group of people with similar interests and goals as me is literally the best thing ever, so i'm hoping to make some friends first of all, haha (≧◡≦) other than that, i hope to learn a bunch from the amazing artists here and develop my skills further, and ofcourse i'm always available to help out in whatever i can:3 thanks owo
posted

notkesh wrote:

🎀 Form 🎀

Username/ID: notkesh
Your reason to join us: this is an amazing idea! well, i don't know anyone here, so the possibility to join a group of people with similar interests and goals as me is literally the best thing ever, so i'm hoping to make some friends first of all, haha (≧◡≦) other than that, i hope to learn a bunch from the amazing artists here and develop my skills further, and ofcourse i'm always available to help out in whatever i can:3 thanks owo
Hey there! o/
Thank you for taking the time to apply, whilst I'm super late and you've already been invited, I wanted to say what a lovely answer! Everyone is super nice and friendly and always willing to help. There is such diversity in culture to that we're constantly learning and laughing.

I hope to see you around in the discord sometime,
~Karma
posted
hmm..Interesting~
posted
where do i sign up
posted

Senritsu wrote:

where do i sign up
fill out the form on the frontpage c;
just like the others did.
Then u will receive a pm.