forum

🎀 Artem Familia 🎀

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lyaneii
🎀 Welcome 🎀
We are Artem Familia, a community of active GFX artists in the art forum of osu!.
We would like to spread this art form through the whole community by teaching the ones who would like to take a step into the GFX world and share knowledge about our own techniques and ethics.
We would like to show how a group of artists can unite and make this subforum a better experience for everyone!
Those who want to join our lovely family are always welcome. The more our memberlist grows, the wider we can spread our art form.
This group has no 'leader', everything will be discussed by a group of respective members.
Treating everyone with respect in- and outside the thread is also one of our mottos.
🎀 Members 🎀
Total current members: 58
🎀 Goals 🎀
Our goals are quite simple, though I believe we can achieve them together!

🎀 Make a word document containing some writing from the members.
🎀 A system where we can work together to prevent plagiarism and other heavy violations.
🎀 Make events where everyone can join, whether or not you have any editing knowledge.
🎀 And many more in the future!
🎀 Rules 🎀
We would be glad to have you in this family of ours. Though we have some requirements:

🎀 You need to be dedicated.
🎀 You need to be honest.
🎀 Be open to criticism.
🎀 No plagiarism.
🎀 Form 🎀
🎀 Support 🎀
🎀 Jay's Support Badge 🎀
[centre][url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/584887][img]https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/301360275490078721-305326883552362497-Partnered_with_Artem_Familia.png[/img][/url][/centre]
🎀 Amazing banner made by Luisina! 🎀
JayM3_
Good luck! Hahahahaha!

I'm very happy that this community had done something like this and have cooperated very happily!
This just proves that we are one of the best ever! ;)

I hope this will be a great!
- K e n -
you can even voice-chat with us
we aren't "shy", I would like to say ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nipheria-
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
stal
Good luck~

Lyaneii- wrote:

🎀 No plagiarism.
\o/

-Haise wrote:

where do i sign up
JayM3_

stal wrote:

Good luck~

Lyaneii- wrote:

🎀 No plagiarism.
\o/

-Haise wrote:

where do i sign up
Just fill out the form down the thread and reply it here!
stal

JayM3_ wrote:

Unfortunately, I closed my thread last year and no longer dab into GFX as often..
Probably not very qualified regardless~ xd
JayM3_

stal wrote:

JayM3_ wrote:

Unfortunately, I closed my thread last year and no longer dab into GFX as often..
Probably not very qualified regardless~ xd
It doen't really matter since you just need to have the skills/dedication in order to join us
Nadeshiko_old_1
hi

and goodluck :>
Tae
excuse me where is my logo i spent hours on that
Kurochiie
^
Tae
Very well, I shall post it myself

Welcome to Artem Familia
Shiv
glorious af
NatsukoHonda
Good luck all ^^
Luisina
Hi ~
-Selch
Hello - Hello
[ - Ayumi - ]
owo
Lay
Nyaa~
I love this idea, and I love everything about it!
Anytime I get to see Kuro-senpai and Kath in the same place is something special >///<

Username/ID: Karma
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes! A little, nothing worthy of recognition
Existing/Active GFX request queue: No unfortunately
Your reason to join us: I thoroughly enjoyed helping out Kuro/Kath/Jess when they had their GFX thread, whilst I was going to start desigining and join the queue I opted to help out in other ways, the same way I wish to find ways to help, learn and grow from this amazing family of talented artists!

Squueeee~~
~Karma
Kurochiie

Karma wrote:

Nyaa~
I love this idea, and I love everything about it!
Anytime I get to see Kuro-senpai and Kath in the same place is something special >///<

Username/ID: Karma
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes! A little, nothing worthy of recognition
Existing/Active GFX request queue: No unfortunately
Your reason to join us: I thoroughly enjoyed helping out Kuro/Kath/Jess when they had their GFX thread, whilst I was going to start desigining and join the queue I opted to help out in other ways, the same way I wish to find ways to help, learn and grow from this amazing family of talented artists!

Squueeee~~
~Karma

notkesh
🎀 Form 🎀

Username/ID: notkesh
Previous experience with GFX?: nothing worthy, but you can check some stuff here
Existing/Active GFX request queue: no
Your reason to join us: this is an amazing idea! well, i don't know anyone here, so the possibility to join a group of people with similar interests and goals as me is literally the best thing ever, so i'm hoping to make some friends first of all, haha (≧◡≦) other than that, i hope to learn a bunch from the amazing artists here and develop my skills further, and ofcourse i'm always available to help out in whatever i can:3 thanks owo
Lay

notkesh wrote:

🎀 Form 🎀

Username/ID: notkesh
Your reason to join us: this is an amazing idea! well, i don't know anyone here, so the possibility to join a group of people with similar interests and goals as me is literally the best thing ever, so i'm hoping to make some friends first of all, haha (≧◡≦) other than that, i hope to learn a bunch from the amazing artists here and develop my skills further, and ofcourse i'm always available to help out in whatever i can:3 thanks owo
Hey there! o/
Thank you for taking the time to apply, whilst I'm super late and you've already been invited, I wanted to say what a lovely answer! Everyone is super nice and friendly and always willing to help. There is such diversity in culture to that we're constantly learning and laughing.

I hope to see you around in the discord sometime,
~Karma
eLyzer
hmm..Interesting~
Senritsu
where do i sign up
- K e n -

Senritsu wrote:

where do i sign up
fill out the form on the frontpage c;
just like the others did.
Then u will receive a pm.
edit. Senritsu i can't send you pm's
Senritsu
kk

Username/ID: Senritsu
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes(Not-Active) || link
Your reason to join us: i want to help hosting events on where everyone can join, because it's fun. really. i also want to share what i know (and get what i may haven't known about gfx and stuff because im learning autodidact), and learn others may know. gfx is fun, but without having much time to spend on photoshop, kinda break me (although sometimes boredom kicks in), but when im eager to finish a job, i will finish it immediately right away. and socializing can be fun yknow c:
Mayy
• Username/ID: Mayy

• Previous experience with GFX?: Some - only what i achieved on my own, albeit nothing serious, just small stuff for myself however I built up a decent knowledge for html, general formatting/file formats(i work in IT admin) and photoshop, so i have atleast a little something to go on haha.

• Existing/Active GFX request queue: No - although once i develop my eye for graphics further and become more confident to work on things I would love to have one in the future!

• Your reason to join us: The idea of a community for this really sounds amazing to me, I truly love gfx, no matter how unskilled i am at this point! But i love spending the time creating things and above all I'd really love to get better too. In the midst of that, I'd also love to meet people who feel the same or just generally contribute something, one of my goals is to one day be good enough for my own gfx queue, I'd love to work up to that and hope to meet people to converse with along the way since I really don't have many peers or people to talk to. I treasure that most of all I think and thats why this idea appeals so much to me.

Regardless, I hope to see it grow and look forward to the many great things sure to come out of it, I'd love to be a part. ♥
MoeChuu
🎀 Form 🎀
Username/ID: MoeChuu

Previous experience with GFX?: yes

Existing/Active GFX request queue: yes(not active), here if you want to check it out! it's reaaaallllyyyyy old tho. but i have new works(few), here!

Your reason to join us: I would love to explore more about graphics and the idea is uniquely amazing! I really want to know more of the techniques and tips about editing, also making friends with the same interest feels amazing. I can do my best to help people around as long I have knowledge about it~ Hope I can join!
show more