🎀 Artem Familia 🎀

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sayonara Kitty
Username/ID: Sayonara Kitty
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes
Existing/Active GFX request queue: No
Your reason to join us: i recently started learning about digital art and effects and would like to find more people who have the same passion as me. I do draw as my hobby (digital and free hand) and also have experience with photo manipulation (eg making banners/posters etc).
Its A Name
Username/ID: Its A Name
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes, A little bit
Your reason to join us: I recently can make a userpage, banner and talk to international people like you guys, I like digital arts and try to go deeper to find my interest. I have some experience on Photoshop, (usualy i make some osu!mania skin too) and 1 of my friend just invited me to Artem Familia Discord Server... (sorry guys if im late to write this data ;w;)
_Easy_
Username/ID: _Easy_
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes (Active) (Inactive)
Your reason to join us: I want to learn more about gfx. Also I want to meet new people, so why not? :D
lunaaririn
This is pretty late orz

Username/ID: - Myria -
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes/ link
Your reason to join us: I want to meet people who have the same interest in GFX as me and I would also like to learn from more professional GFX artists. ;w;
- K e n -
invites sent
Bikko EX
Username/ID: Bikko EX, I guess?

Previous experience with GFX?: Unfortunately, I have no experience. I mean, I know my away around editing software, but I never really tried to tackle GFX.

Existing/Active GFX request queue: No.

Your reason to join us: My main motivation is learning. I can't ignore an opportunity to learn new things such as graphic design, especially when experimented members are involved. I am sure that the productivity of the group will be much more higher with more people. Not only that, but I want to be able to make my own banners to customize to my heart's content without bothering anyone. : )
Kurochiie
Icedventi
Username/ID: Snorlax
Previous experience with GFX?: No
Your reason to join us: I'd like to know where you get your sources as well as learning how to gfx!
h3oCharles
Username/ID: h3oCharles | Discord: h3oCharles#5397
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes, over 7 years with GIMP now
Your reason to join us: I feel like GFXers should take a look at skinning

Please forum PM me for further info
widi111
username: Widi111
Existing/Active GFX request queue: NO
Your reason to join us:I want to learn how to edit an image or Gif with photoshop
I am very jealous with my friend because he can edit his picture and I also want to create a logo on youtube so please accept me!
Ew4n -II-
Username: Ew4n -II-
Your reason to join us: I want to learn how to photoshop to create my own art
- K e n -

Ew4n -II- wrote:

I can't invite you because you have disabled your private messages.
Ew4n -II-

-Haise wrote:

Ew4n -II- wrote:

I can't invite you because you have disabled your private messages.
Done
MyAngeLNahuel
Hi!・ω・

Username/ID: XxCrystal | Crystal~#1729
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes.
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Yes, I'm active.
Your reason to join us: To learn more about photoshop and be able to improve.
To meet other artists ~
Vykemi
  • Username/ID: Akemi2002
  • Previous experience with GFX?: Yeah o:
  • Existing/Active GFX request queue: Noup
  • Your reason to join us: To have more knowledge about psc6, and to edit in a better way the things that I like
Cixia
I would like to join~

Username/ID: Celsea/Celsea#0985

Previous experience with GFX?: Yes!

Existing/Active GFX request queue: Active GFX thread

Your reason to join us: I've been trying to improve my gfx for a while now, and I feel like I can grow more with more interactions with others rather than trying to learn myself.
-Mitsu
Username/ID: Mitsu
Your reason to join us: I really have an interest in editing and I would like to learn and I think there are many people who could help me
Acen-
🎀 Form 🎀

Username/ID: Acen-
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes a little :)
Existing/Active GFX request queue: Well actually i have a discord server that is for requests but i don't have a lot of activity on it and i'm just starting Link
Your reason to join us: I would like to be part of this great family of artists and people that likes what i like to do, i'm a newbie right now and i want to learn from all of your works and tips, i think that i can become a good artist like the members of this group :P
JayM3_
Hello All,
Since there hasn't been any new request to become member of this Familia, I would like to announce that we still are open for signing and that we are actively seeking members to join this Familia in order to have a more secure and close community within the forums.

We are looking for:
- GFX artists with or without a gfx request forum
- People who are seeking to learn from other GFX artists
- People who are interested in art as a whole and would like to share some art or other experiences

Thank you,
-Jay
Founder and Owner of Artem Familia
Shiv
can this thread be pinned