forum

Chorogons - Ishukan Communication (TV Size) [Ta...

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zpmzpm
Hi, NM request from my queue.
WAW you have good ears
[General]
This is what I feel:
Kantan >>>> Futsuu >> Muzukashii >>>>> Oni >>> Inner Oni
- 2 >'s is standard spread
  1. Buff kantan a lot
  2. Buff Futsuu just a bit
  3. Buff Muzu quite a lot
  4. Oni and Inner can let it be.
I think kantan can use some basic 1/2's or 3/4s, Futsuu can use some 3/8s and Muzu can use a little bit of 3/16 as well.

[Kantan]
00:10:566 (8) - weird enough to be that offbeat, thats the problem of the song tbh. anyways, this along with a lot of other small places doesn't fit into the song.
[Futsuu]
The slow SV makes everything look slow paced - which is clearly what the song is NOT showing. try to fix it with either 1.2x or 1.25x
01:13:373 (4) - 01:11:150 (4) - why k? this clearly has lower pitch than next notes
[Alien inner]
Hi pp
I think you are overcrowding notes here, such a jumpy and fast paced feel but it even feels slower than an average 175bpm beatmap, use 1.6 or 1.7 i think is better
00:08:065 (20) - I think this should be 1/16 later
01:23:690 (20) - ^

thats about it i guess
good mapset, like the offbeat and jumpy feel of it
Topic Starter
Skylish

Zpmzpm wrote:

Hi, NM request from my queue.
WAW you have good ears
[General]
This is what I feel:
Kantan >>>> Futsuu >> Muzukashii >>>>> Oni >>> Inner Oni
- 2 >'s is standard spread
  1. Buff kantan a lot
  2. Buff Futsuu just a bit
  3. Buff Muzu quite a lot
  4. Oni and Inner can let it be.
I think kantan can use some basic 1/2's or 3/4s, Futsuu can use some 3/8s and Muzu can use a little bit of 3/16 as well.

> I was thinking about the spread when started mapping it. I consider Kantan as a very basic Beginner which consists of 1/1 only if possible. Futsuu is the real Kantan actually but as we all know the SR system is kinda broken, so I adopt different mapping channels in the easier difficulties. Speaking of Kantan, it only contains the most impt elements of the music, while in Futsuu, it contains all elements actually, but still the prominent elements are taken.

> Back to the current version, I would say that the spreading itself looks not really good because of different musical elements are used in different difficulties. Considering the note spread, the current one should still be fine. I dont want to overdo the difficulties themselves obviously, so Muzukashii will not contain any 3/16 patterns.

[Kantan]
00:10:566 (8) - weird enough to be that offbeat, thats the problem of the song tbh. anyways, this along with a lot of other small places doesn't fit into the song.

> I forgot to fix it here, lol. Fixed now.
[Futsuu]
The slow SV makes everything look slow paced - which is clearly what the song is NOT showing. try to fix it with either 1.2x or 1.25x

> 1.2x SV is used now.

01:13:373 (4) - 01:11:150 (4) - why k? this clearly has lower pitch than next notes

> the vocal stay in a relatively high pitch position, that's why they are all mapped as kat.

[Alien inner]
Hi pp
I think you are overcrowding notes here, such a jumpy and fast paced feel but it even feels slower than an average 175bpm beatmap, use 1.6 or 1.7 i think is better

> That's too fast if people use HR, and I think 1.4x can show the 3/16 just in a right spacing effect during game play.
00:08:065 (20) - I think this should be 1/16 later
01:23:690 (20) - ^

> Missing the instrumental part here and there seems weird, and the vocal itself is delayed there I guess.... No change.

thats about it i guess
good mapset, like the offbeat and jumpy feel of it
Thanks for modding :D
Topic Starter
Skylish
> 00:10:427 - / 01:26:018 - they are shifted 1/4 in Kantan, instead of 3/16 to avoid any possible DQ issues.

> Fixed some wrongly snapped notes in Inner Oni.
Surono

Skylish wrote:

to avoid any possible DQ issues.
avoid my love pls

>Inner
* 00:03:618 - 01:19:209 - kat?
* 01:19:580 (23) - but 00:04:267 (25) - demm. move this to left as dkddk. just 1 this that inconsistent
* 00:11:956 - add notes cuz vocal, 00:46:972 - d k 1/2. mostly empty spot are nonvocal ye?

>Futsuu
* 00:19:367 (8) - and how this dem cant be detected as unsnapped? xd btw change this don? good alteration sounds between 00:18:348 (6,7,8) -
* 00:47:528 - add kat here, cuz far with muzu and to buff density futsuu from kantan.

>Kantan
* 00:02:229 - add here kat, 00:02:785 - similar sounds and dem this part empty.. 00:06:675 - don
* 01:17:819 - 01:22:266 -

so thats why kantan rip sr cuz simple snap lo, are u sure applied this snapping style for kantan? just wonder with follow da music but a bit simpler like futsuu I guess since kantan has many longer gaps.
Topic Starter
Skylish

Surono wrote:

Skylish wrote:

to avoid any possible DQ issues.
avoid my love pls > accept your dem plz

>Inner
* 00:03:618 - 01:19:209 - kat? > no, k does not sound good for the skippy rhythm here and there
* 01:19:580 (23) - but 00:04:267 (25) - demm. move this to left as dkddk. just 1 this that inconsistent > Changed 00:04:267 (25) -to d now for consistency
* 00:11:956 - add notes cuz vocal, 00:46:972 - d k 1/2. mostly empty spot are nonvocal ye? > These are common gaps, no note should be put.

>Futsuu
* 00:19:367 (8) - and how this dem cant be detected as unsnapped? xd btw change this don? good alteration sounds between 00:18:348 (6,7,8) -

> Shifted all 1/12 patterns back to 3/16 for consistency, changed 00:19:355 - to d as well.

* 00:47:528 - add kat here, cuz far with muzu and to buff density futsuu from kantan. > good, changed

>Kantan
* 00:02:229 - add here kat, 00:02:785 - similar sounds and dem this part empty.. 00:06:675 - don > No, I want to keep them with such big gaps. First point is keeping a good-looking note spread with Futsuu, second point is keeping that part very clean for patterns building up after 00:09:455 -
* 01:17:819 - 01:22:266 - > same then

so thats why kantan rip sr cuz simple snap lo, are u sure applied this snapping style for kantan? just wonder with follow da music but a bit simpler like futsuu I guess since kantan has many longer gaps.

> RIP SR sys., don't rip me dem `L_`
Self-mod:

< 00:52:704 - / 01:01:597 - / 01:03:820 - / 01:08:266 - / 01:12:157 - / 01:14:380 - fix these wrongly snapped notes in all difficulties.

< Fixed metadata (changed the Title and Romanised Title)

Thanks for modding, Sur 69.
Surono
slowplayback just catch 00:48:778 - thism move to 00:48:825 - 1/12. wew wtf 1/69. ohh just realized some notes are 1/12 so in the 1/16 looks unsnap lo
you forget to add (TV size) on Kantan diff.

crazy snapping orz

edit:
Inner Fixed with snap 3/16 or sht fkin snapping lol and aaa title of kantan fixed
bpm 108, is ma fav. number <3

Skylish condition btw
Topic Starter
Skylish

Surono wrote:

slowplayback just catch 00:48:778 - thism move to 00:48:825 - 1/12. wew wtf 1/69. ohh just realized some notes are 1/12 so in the 1/16 looks unsnap lo
you forget to add (TV size) on Kantan diff.

crazy snapping orz

edit:
Inner Fixed with snap 3/16 or sht fkin snapping lol and aaa title of kantan fixed
bpm 108, is ma fav. number <3

Skylish condition btw
Thanks dem snapping Sur69:
Topic Starter
Skylish
no longer useful
[Inner Oni]

> 00:41:032 - snap this note later

[Oni]

> 00:41:865 - snap this note too later on

> 00:48:535 - removed this note to avoid too skippy patterns which is completely beyond Oni level.

Screw all 3/16, they are unsnapped everywhere, basically I re-shifted all notes in Oni and Inner Oni, and make some fine tunes on lower difficulties.
Jonarwhal

bubbles for the strange snapping map~
Zpmzpm
who popped? or meta change pop?
Surono
fk doesnt appear at #mapfeed

"bagegarlish"

Zpmzpm wrote:

who popped? or meta change pop?
Akemi_Homura
Gratz~~ owo
Xinnoh
why isn't the top diff called dragon inner oni
Topic Starter
Skylish

Sinnoh wrote:

The title: 'Ishukan' Communication

Ishukan= 異間 = within different ethnics

Different ethnics = aliens ---> Alien Inner Oni
Surono

Sinnoh wrote:

Nwolf
you sure this isn't 1/6 doublets?
Arrival
I REALLY think it is lol
Surono
same but 1/6 are too late with notes, just matched for white/red tick. repeat listening the sounds and notes when it hitted to purple tick, dont forget 25% playback.....
toara_fict
GJ 2nd :3
Topic Starter
Skylish

Nwolf wrote:

you sure this isn't 1/6 doublets?
May you point out where, and how those doublets are hitting in 1/6?

To be fair, this song is alike to Yumemiyo Otome, vocal has a certain delay everywhere, while the instrumental part is concrete solidly.

Let's say: 00:01:291 (6) - this is in 3/16. If I use 1/6 beat snap: it will fall at 00:01:303 - (this is what I got at the very first stage while mapping). I feel that it's a bit late already, it's not noticeable in game play, and match our common sense of off-beat patterns. However, 3/16 is more accurate.

Maybe you think that this 12 ms difference are not so noticeable, so just using 1/6 is fine and suits players' expectation. Here's another issue: the overall rhythm feeling in these so called 1/6 doublets will be a bit rushy. (and this was how I figured that 1/6 might not be correct after the first trial). I don't know how to explain that rushy feeling, but there it is in the case of 1/6 instead of 3/16.
mangomizer
MINOR CONCERN: Timing case.

I believe the some of 3/16ths should be 1/6ths instead. I'm using "transition" to justify the snappings:

You can test this by listening at 25% speed - if you press play, and you hear a CLEAR pitch or sound transition, that means the timing point is early, because the note takes place BEFORE the transition. If you don't hear a note transition, it is either late (requires further testing), or exactly on the boundary. I believe the majority of the snappings are 1/6th actually as many of your snappings are (slightly) early, though there are boundary cases. The following timing points are just examples littered throughout the map.

00:03:792 - listen for the kick after
00:06:015 - ^
01:18:549 (15) - pitch transtion

Tbh there's nothing much to worry about. Majority of snappings are 3/16th, better to stay consistent.

Maybe I am overlooking into things, but one thing I can say for certain is that you need to be as consistent as possible when you are following lyrics or music, or at least, not as varying. There are some places where you map to voice transitions, other times when you map to bass and kicks.
k3v227
(Preface: I have played the original map and a 1/6 version of it.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: all 3/16 -> 1/6 snapping

How was the 3/16 snap derived? If you're going to say that 1/6 isn't correct then how do you know 3/16 is correct? Just because it's the next available snap? A "better feeling" snap doesn't imply it's correct at this precise level of snapping. How do you know the snap isn't +1ms or -1ms from 3/16, or more? Musically speaking you are putting yourself in a very strange position because you can't really prove what the correct snapping should be.

I think there is a far greater burden of proof to demonstrate that 3/16 is the true rhythm for this song and it hasn't come close to being met yet. In terms of music theory it is such a crazy idea that is just being accepted here as though it's not crazy. Name any other song that has 3/16 rhythms and has a swing-feel to it? I can't think of one.

Musically speaking 3/16 doesn't make mathematical sense for this song. This song has a swing-feel so it is devised into 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, etc. It would be highly unlikely to encounter a 3/16 rhythm in a swing-feel jazz song. So why would it occur here in an anime song? It seems most likely that this isn't the case.

Skylish wrote:

To be fair, this song is alike to Yumemiyo Otome, vocal has a certain delay everywhere, while the instrumental part is concrete solidly.
Yeah that map isn't snapped correctly either. Using rhythms other than 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, etc. in a swing-feel song is pretty rare and also pretty obvious when it happens. Based on that map you mislead yourself into believing that the vocals had common time rhythms, and that is probably the case for this song too.

Skylish wrote:

Let's say: 00:01:291 (6) - this is in 3/16. If I use 1/6 beat snap: it will fall at 00:01:303 - (this is what I got at the very first stage while mapping). I feel that it's a bit late already, it's not noticeable in game play, and match our common sense of off-beat patterns. However, 3/16 is more accurate.

Maybe you think that this 12 ms difference are not so noticeable, so just using 1/6 is fine and suits players' expectation. Here's another issue: the overall rhythm feeling in these so called 1/6 doublets will be a bit rushy. (and this was how I figured that 1/6 might not be correct after the first trial). I don't know how to explain that rushy feeling, but there it is in the case of 1/6 instead of 3/16.
Just because 3/16 "feels" better than 1/6 doesn't mean it actually is 3/16. Your senses are probably just wrong, plain and simple. If they were right, that would mean you are aware of an almost nonsensical rhythm in song that is ahead of its time. This seems unlikely, and you'd need to provide substantial proof. Additionally 25% playback speed isn't completely reliable for determining proper snapping this precise. 25% playback speed can't be fully conclusive for determining if 3/16 is correct here because we're talking about a very small difference in snapping and it would be too subjective.
Surono
inb4 walltext users coming...

mangomizer wrote:

Tbh there's nothing much to worry about. Majority of snappings are 3/16th, better to stay consistent.
yuzu__rinrin
2nd ranked gratz, Skylish~ >w<
Yuzeyun

1/6 is mostly late
3/16 is 99% on time
Surono
why yuno record it full of song? lololol spooky, sir.
Topic Starter
Skylish

mangomizer wrote:

Magno's words
MINOR CONCERN: Timing case.

I believe the some of 3/16ths should be 1/6ths instead. I'm using "transition" to justify the snappings:

You can test this by listening at 25% speed - if you press play, and you hear a CLEAR pitch or sound transition, that means the timing point is early, because the note takes place BEFORE the transition. If you don't hear a note transition, it is either late (requires further testing), or exactly on the boundary. I believe the majority of the snappings are 1/6th actually as many of your snappings are (slightly) early, though there are boundary cases. The following timing points are just examples littered throughout the map.

00:03:792 - listen for the kick after
00:06:015 - ^
01:18:549 (15) - pitch transtion

Maybe I am overlooking into things, but one thing I can say for certain is that you need to be as consistent as possible when you are following lyrics or music, or at least, not as varying. There are some places where you map to voice transitions, other times when you map to bass and kicks.
I don't know how to explain in English so I type in Cantonese lol:

> 果種transition正正話比你聽,個音「一」開始就轉緊= JUST right on the starting point, i.e. the correct timing

幾乎所有樂器/人聲,入正音之前都有一少段唔為意ge starter;例如 vocal 'pa',個p音都要放氣去發聲,呢一下其實就正正係個音開始ge時間,而唔係去到'a'先落notes。如果去到大正音先放,咁就會有delay。

> 另外關於consistent, 係我立場同分析黎睇,3/16 仍然係岩,而我成首野都整係用1/16 而冇用1/12 (1/6) snapping. so it's still consistent

> 而mapping大向呢,我將個焦點放係vocal for beginning and end, mix in other places, instrumental part re-join with new dynamic in Kiai.

k3v227 wrote:

k3v's words
(Preface: I have played the original map and a 1/6 version of it.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: all 3/16 -> 1/6 snapping

How was the 3/16 snap derived? If you're going to say that 1/6 isn't correct then how do you know 3/16 is correct? Just because it's the next available snap? A "better feeling" snap doesn't imply it's correct at this precise level of snapping. How do you know the snap isn't +1ms or -1ms from 3/16, or more? Musically speaking you are putting yourself in a very strange position because you can't really prove what the correct snapping should be.

I think there is a far greater burden of proof to demonstrate that 3/16 is the true rhythm for this song and it hasn't come close to being met yet. In terms of music theory it is such a crazy idea that is just being accepted here as though it's not crazy. Name any other song that has 3/16 rhythms and has a swing-feel to it? I can't think of one.

Musically speaking 3/16 doesn't make mathematical sense for this song. This song has a swing-feel so it is devised into 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, etc. It would be highly unlikely to encounter a 3/16 rhythm in a swing-feel jazz song. So why would it occur here in an anime song? It seems most likely that this isn't the case.

Skylish wrote:

Yeah that map isn't snapped correctly either. Using rhythms other than 1/3, 1/6, 1/12, etc. in a swing-feel song is pretty rare and also pretty obvious when it happens. Based on that map you mislead yourself into believing that the vocals had common time rhythms, and that is probably the case for this song too.

Skylish wrote:

Just because 3/16 "feels" better than 1/6 doesn't mean it actually is 3/16. Your senses are probably just wrong, plain and simple. If they were right, that would mean you are aware of an almost nonsensical rhythm in song that is ahead of its time. This seems unlikely, and you'd need to provide substantial proof. Additionally 25% playback speed isn't completely reliable for determining proper snapping this precise. 25% playback speed can't be fully conclusive for determining if 3/16 is correct here because we're talking about a very small difference in snapping and it would be too subjective.
> I also played another version of this song (not ranked) in https://osu.ppy.sh/s/595314 . I got all music sources from this mapset, and I already spotted that the timings of 1/12 and 1/6 in Pho's map were weird, a bit off.

> You cannot provide that the rhythm there is concrete 1/6 either. This music itself is weird and outstanding from all other anime songs. There is no stereotyped music nowadays if you are talking about General Musical theory. Let's get back to why I think that 3/16 is more suitable: 3/16 is matching to the instrumental part very concretely, even though a few vocals lose tracks on it. This is how the map works, I have to say.

> Yumemiyo Otome does NOT have any unsnapped/ missnapped objects. If you find them out, you can post a veto mod in Otome's thread, I am always welcome for constructive mods with well elaborated ideas and proofs. The level of weirdness is the same as Ishukan, though. The music goes in this way, I map in this way. 'Rare' does not mean incorrect, 'usual and common' does not mean ALL RIGHT.

> On my hand, the most effective and reliable method would be using 25% to check the music in the Editor. It might not be accurate, but I can judge the rhythm even in 100% speed. (that's why I could spot out the weird snapping in Pho's Ishukan, as same as how I spotted my own mistakes at the first time.) 3/16 does not only feel good, but it also matches the rhythm correctly and accurately.

>> If you are too bounded to traditional musical theories and concepts, you better listen to different genres, esp.ly the nowadays works as they are going beyond your stereotyped imaginations. Understanding the basic principles is not wrong at all, but you have to know and appreciate when should apply them, and when should merge them with new elements.
zigizigiefe
sorry for being late,congratz sky ^^
Lumenite-
Short, sweet, and to the point-

The 3/16 snaps are legitimate from what I can hear, 25% playback actually has the notes landing right on the vocals (for the most part).

Don't see a reason to DQ this for 1/16 snapping if it's accurate, other than if it is in violation of the RC in one way or another.

Let's move on, yeah it's a pp farm but it's accurate.

Gratz on 2nd qualify tho Skylish.
World Fraction
Hardest diff name should be Commonication, or Draconic get it? Cuz they're dragons XDDDDDDD
Niko-nyan
Hello, i am passing by to check the snapping

00:00:735 - It's too early to be placed here, it should be on 1/6 snap
00:01:013 - ; 00:01:291 - ; 00:01:569 ; for example, and many more on this map ......

this might be a worse one but please try with all of the snap divisor on the editor, which one is the best snap to go.
Topic Starter
Skylish

Niko-nyan wrote:

Hello, i am passing by to check the snapping

00:00:735 - It's too early to be placed here, it should be on 1/6 snap
00:01:013 - ; 00:01:291 - ; 00:01:569 ; for example, and many more on this map ......

this might be a worse one but please try with all of the snap divisor on the editor, which one is the best snap to go.
Would you mind tracing back the thread before asking the same question/ concern about 3/16 and 1/6 snaps?

I, for sure, did try and use 1/6 to map this music at the first time, even though I was already doubt about it in Pho's Ishukan. After the first trial of mapping, I spotted that the notes were all hit TOO LATE with my bare ear.

Later, with certain mods, some modders pointed that there're some unsnapped issues, then I re-checked them until Surono's bubble, I figured that the rhythm is ALL in 3/16 NOT 1/6. You may wonder: how do you know? I can only answer: I hear that 3/16 is hitting the music (instrumental part) concretely.

All to all, the best, correct, and accurate snap is 3/16.
Surono
I belive all synth or something like instrument are 1/16 but yeah vocal is late or idk... niko just pointout 1 to me but really if theres many 1/6, niko could point out them and can be discussed more. but really its about consistency snapping in this map.. lets put this quote:

maziari1105 wrote:

Taiko is a rhythm game, not a sequencer imo.
keks
zigizigiefe
That's why Taiko SR system is garbage.Potential fast patterns (such as 1/8 doublets) or complex snapping (3/4,1/3,3/16 etc.) = High SR (That's what we call "free pp")
Also nice song choice Sky,I love it~
Niko-nyan

Surono wrote:

I belive all synth or something like instrument are 1/16 but yeah vocal is late or idk... niko just pointout 1 to me but really if theres many 1/6, niko could point out them and can be discussed more. but really its about consistency snapping in this map..
click here for all the timing
Current timings are on 1/6 (which should be on 1/6 to be accurate and solid)
00:00:747 -
00:01:025 -
00:01:303 -
00:01:580 -
00:01:858 -
00:02:136 -
00:02:414 -
00:02:970 -
00:03:248 -
00:03:526 -
00:03:804 -
00:04:082 -
00:04:360 -
00:04:637 -
00:05:193 -
00:05:471 -
00:05:749 -
00:06:027 -
00:06:305 -
00:06:583 -
00:06:861 -
00:07:471 -
00:07:694 -
00:07:972 -
00:08:250 -
00:08:528 -
00:08:806 -
00:09:804 -
00:09:918 -
00:10:196 -
00:10:473 -
00:10:751 -
00:11:029 -
00:11:307 -
00:12:697 -
00:12:975 -
00:14:642 -
00:14:920 -
00:15:198 -
00:15:476 -
00:15:754 -
00:16:032 -
00:16:587 -
00:17:143 -
00:17:421 -
00:17:699 -
00:18:811 -
00:19:089 -
00:19:367 - ???
00:19:644 -
00:19:922 -
00:20:200 -
00:21:034 -
00:21:312 -
00:21:590 -
00:21:868 -
00:22:146 -
00:22:423 -
00:23:257 -
00:23:535 -
00:23:813 -
00:24:091 -
00:24:369 -
00:24:647 -
00:24:925 -
00:25:480 -
00:26:036 -
00:26:314 -
00:26:592 -
00:27:704 -
00:27:982 -
00:28:260 -
00:28:537 -
00:28:815 -
00:29:093 -
00:30:483 -
00:30:761 -
00:31:316 -
00:32:428 - considered for a while
00:32:706 -
00:32:984 -
00:34:651 -
00:34:929 -
00:36:597 -
00:36:875 -
00:37:153 -
00:37:986 -
00:38:820 -
00:39:098 -
00:39:654 -
00:41:043 -
00:41:321 -
00:41:599 -
00:41:877 -
00:43:266 -
00:43:544 -
00:43:822 -
00:44:100 -
00:44:656 -
00:47:713 -
00:48:269 -
00:48:547 -
00:48:825 -
00:50:492 -
00:50:770 -
00:51:326 -
00:52:159 -
00:52:715 -
00:52:993 -
00:53:827 -
00:54:661 -
00:54:939 -
00:55:216 -
00:56:606 -
00:57:718 -
00:57:995 -
00:58:829 -
00:59:385 -
00:59:663 -
01:00:219 -
01:01:052 -
01:01:608 -
01:01:886 -
01:02:442 -
01:02:720 -
01:03:554 -
01:03:832 -
01:04:109 -
01:05:499 -
01:06:333 -
01:06:889 -
01:08:000 -
01:08:278 -
01:08:556 -
01:09:945 -
01:10:223 -
01:10:501 -
01:10:779 -
01:11:335 -
01:12:169 -
01:12:447 -
01:13:002 -
01:13:558 -
01:14:392 -
01:14:670 -
01:14:948 -
01:15:504 -
01:15:782 -
01:16:337 -
01:16:615 -
01:16:893 -
01:17:171 -
01:17:449 -
01:17:727 -
01:18:005 -
01:18:561 -
01:18:838 -
01:19:116 -
01:19:394 -
01:19:672 -
01:19:950 -
01:20:228 -
01:20:784 -
01:21:062 -
01:21:340 -
01:21:618 -
01:21:895 -
01:22:173 -
01:22:451 -
01:23:007 -
01:23:285 -
01:23:563 -
01:23:841 -
01:24:119 -
01:24:397 -
01:24:675 -
01:25:508 -
01:25:786 -
01:26:064 -
01:26:342 -
01:26:620 -
01:26:898 -

Most of this timings are snapped correctly for my bare ears with speakers and somehow you followed vocal too in this song. The synthesizer is following their vocals. Those 1/16s don't have any sense for me since they are too early to be placed to your timing atm.

we might need to discuss it more and more as Surono told before.

I know there are some pro and contra between every arguments.

edit : 2nd reason, why does a composer make a weird snapping tho like your current snappng while 1/6 is solid one?
Surono
wa.... but depends mapper, the majority are 1/16 but really you want 1/6 them follow too as consistency? idk, its just like a optional for this map. vocal are just 2nd to follow but majority are 1/16 imo. thats I wanted to say, missunderstanding orz

after I checkd until 00:02:414 - I started to stop here. it was too far.. we mapped for music, not vocal or noise or idk. it still optional
lu ngecheck semua beneran????? those instrument are 1/16.. even vocal are not consistent/correctly as 1/6 or smh.

stop it, get some help.gif

singer = human, not music that made from composer.

edit:
now skylish said to me is about bpm timing, wow.. stop to pointout them niko... :'|
dem timing orz, bpm needs increased by 0.01

use transparent since its still discussed with others lul
Nardoxyribonucleic
Disqualified as per map creator's request to fix the timing.
Topic Starter
Skylish
> Confirmed that the correct BPM is about 107.958, I will round it off to 107.96

> Still, 3/16 is 3/16. The snapping is not 1/6 after a looooooooooooong debate.

I will fix them tmr, Re:Zero.

EDIT: It's not the faults of bub/qua BNs. It's my own fault.
Chromoxx
while this is DQed i guess we can open a discussion about the diffname too,
I don't see "alien" being contextually relevant here in any justifiable way.
Something like "Dragon" for instance would fit a lot better.
The association from ethnicities to aliens doesn't really make sense either, you might aswell name it "Mexican Inner Oni" or "Asian Inner Oni" then lol.
Topic Starter
Skylish
'shu' (種)= species --> Alien (not that 'Alien' in 1979)

It makes sense anyway. Those maidragons are from 'Isekai' too.

> I am tired of repeating my answer on 3/16 uses. Just listen to the music again with your equipment and your ears.
show more