forum

Creating map (not myself) [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fadetogether
Tell me please, where i can ask to create a map with a specific performer?
Starrodkirby86
There isn't any particular area where you can ask for a beatmap to be created. We used to have this, but there were too many requests, and no one was doing any of them. You can either ask a more experienced friend to map something for you (to which it's based on them if they'll accept or not) or learn how to map yourself.

It's not so bad. ;)
http://osu.ppy.sh/?p=faq&n=5&c=1
Topic Starter
fadetogether

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

There isn't any particular area where you can ask for a beatmap to be created. We used to have this, but there were too many requests, and no one was doing any of them. You can either ask a more experienced friend to map something for you (to which it's based on them if they'll accept or not) or learn how to map yourself.

It's not so bad. ;)
http://osu.ppy.sh/?p=faq&n=5&c=1
Hmm, thanks. I trying create myself, but it's too difficult for me :(
Topic Starter
fadetogether
Starrodkirby86 maybe you can create map? :p
Starrodkirby86
xD

While I do make maps, right now I haven't been very dedicated with my own map-sets, so it's best you don't ask me. :P

Mapping may have a hard learning curve at first, so perhaps consider playing some more osu! maps to see how some mechanics work (and maybe not work!). Next, while it may seem discouraging at first, if you keep trying, you may be able to push through and start mapping like second nature.
Topic Starter
fadetogether

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

xD

While I do make maps, right now I haven't been very dedicated with my own map-sets, so it's best you don't ask me. :P

Mapping may have a hard learning curve at first, so perhaps consider playing some more osu! maps to see how some mechanics work (and maybe not work!). Next, while it may seem discouraging at first, if you keep trying, you may be able to push through and start mapping like second nature.
LOL
Maybe when you finished your maps? I just ask haha

I know it's hard learning at first, but it's difficult whatever. It's all on english language, all setup, etc. So i'm russian it's hard to understand all setup :p