forum

[Archived] HELP, NAO! (SISTER'S USERNAME)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Huskatron
So back in the day I wanted to play with my sister so she made an account, and... she hated it... Now I have my TabletPC she quite likes osu! again and wants to play. The problem is... she forgot her username and I can't remember it. I can't create her another account as "this e-mail address is already in use" pops up. I could tell peppy but I'm sure his hands are full. Maybe as there is a forgot password there could be a forgot username section. Get this, you type in your e-mail adress and it sends your account details to that e-mail address! Whatd'ya think!? Pretty cool, huh? Well for me and my sister anyways.

Long story short: My sister forgot her username... D:
Pokebis
Topic Starter
Huskatron

Pokebis wrote:

Wrong section.
I only thought of the feature whilst typing-out my problem so... I'm sorry for any confusion. Can you move threads of she I ask a mod to lock this and re-post this in the feature requests?
0_o
Pretty sure Pokebis meant to say Help & Support.
Topic Starter
Huskatron

0_o wrote:

Pretty sure Pokebis meant to say Help & Support.
Oh, right. I looked through the topic sections but couldn't find them!
James2250
Moving to Help and Support for now

(Although I would of thought osu! had a thing to find your username/password with your email)
Topic Starter
Huskatron

James2250 wrote:

Moving to Help and Support for now

(Although I would of thought osu! had a thing to find your username/password with your email)
It does but just for your password. I e-mailed peppy and I'm awaiting a reply for now.
Topic Starter
Huskatron
Any news?