00:34:859 (3) - new combo
00:35:037 (1) - remove the new combo
00:42:001 (7) - new combo
00:42:180 (1) - remove new combo
00:42:894 (5) - new combo

Nice Map and good luck here star too :3
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
To be honest, i don't see any reason to follow these changes.... i use new combo mainly on a long white line and i think i have make it very clear for each group "when to start" and "when to end".... i checked them one by one but see you're just moving most of my new combo 1/2 earlier. it may be a way, but not mine and i don't know why i should change to it (especially strange if i just change the part you mentioned)

About mod4mod: no, reject. First this mod is not so good, second, the queue is 3/3 when you posted.
Touche_old
I love this, gratz :3 I can't stop play the Hard diff c: Gratzgratz \o/
Suzully
Thank you for request~ :)

[Easy]
  1. 01:58:966 (1) - Remove new combo?
[Normal]
  1. 00:58:966 (4,5) - Up 1 grid? I know you put them to stack (6) with (1), but its pentagon looks like broken.
[Hard]
  1. 00:07:359 (4) - The players will be kinda confused by this whistle-sound imo. Remove and Add at (5)?
  2. 00:08:787 (4) - ^
  3. 01:35:394 (2,4) - Remove finish-sound to accent sound with following the vocal?
  4. 02:04:323 (4) - Add finish-sound.
[Rin]
  1. 01:31:466 (5) - Down 1 grid?
Wow there are too many pentagons like sakura, awesome formation<3

...Hum? Is my mod needed?
What a perfect mapset...!
Sorry nazi mod. No kds please.
I can't tell you useful suggestion. :P
Good luck~
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Suzully wrote:

Thank you for request~ :)

[Easy]
  1. 01:58:966 (1) - Remove new combo? yes this should be removed....
[Normal]
  1. 00:58:966 (4,5) - Up 1 grid? I know you put them to stack (6) with (1), but its pentagon looks like broken. i adjusted the other notes.
[Hard]
  1. 00:07:359 (4) - The players will be kinda confused by this whistle-sound imo. Remove and Add at (5)? meh it's the way arrange them.
  2. 00:08:787 (4) - ^ ^ don't like too regular hitsounds here.
  3. 01:35:394 (2,4) - Remove finish-sound to accent sound with following the vocal? true, this makes sense.
  4. 02:04:323 (4) - Add finish-sound. i don't think so...
[Rin]
  1. 01:31:466 (5) - Down 1 grid? ok
Wow there are too many pentagons like sakura, awesome formation<3

...Hum? Is my mod needed? i find at least 2 useful points...
What a perfect mapset...!
Sorry nazi mod. No kds please. whatever, as you said.
I can't tell you useful suggestion. :P
Good luck~
banvi
<3

Lilac
I don't want to drag this out any longer.

[Skin]
comboburst-1.png is facing the wrong way, please horiztonally flip it.
Certain sliderfollowcircle.pngs have parts of the butterflies cut off, you might want to fix them up.

[Easy]
01:19:859 (1) - I think the circle appears too quickly to be hit.
02:10:037 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think you can think of a more interesting pattern than that.

[Normal]
I'm thinking this is getting quite hard to play.

01:30:751 (4,5,6,7) - I think that's too many in a stream.
02:11:466 - I'm worried about this slider being unreadable.

[Hard]
01:51:644 (6) - I'm thinking that the slider return arrow is partially covered by the previous combo.

[Rin]
00:20:394 (2,1) - The spacing for this seems really close. I often hit earlier than I should be, please move it further if you can.

It's a very nice map though. Keep it up.
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Lilac wrote:

I don't want to drag this out any longer.

[Skin]
comboburst-1.png is facing the wrong way, please horiztonally flip it. fixed.
Certain sliderfollowcircle.pngs have parts of the butterflies cut off, you might want to fix them up. it's in the original skin by S i R i R u, so i'll just think it's fine.

[Easy]
01:19:859 (1) - I think the circle appears too quickly to be hit. changed to a slider so it may be more lenient.
02:10:037 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think you can think of a more interesting pattern than that. as you wish. i hope it's better now. not sure how interesting could 5 1/1 notes be...

[Normal]
I'm thinking this is getting quite hard to play. I guess mainly because of spacing, so i didn't put much 1/2 notes there. it should still be ok imo

01:30:751 (4,5,6,7) - I think that's too many in a stream. changed to a slider-circle-slider pattern.
02:11:466 - I'm worried about this slider being unreadable. made the beginning and the end farther, in fact it's even recognized as "fine" before.

[Hard]
01:51:644 (6) - I'm thinking that the slider return arrow is partially covered by the previous combo. not really?

[Rin]
00:20:394 (2,1) - The spacing for this seems really close. I often hit earlier than I should be, please move it further if you can. i don't think so for this one. all the "rhythm" parts (00:17:894 (1) - 00:19:323 (1,2,3,4) - 00:20:751 (1,2,3,4) - ) goes from right to left and groing "higher+tighter" the "clap*2" parts goes from left to right with "lower+farther", and these two meet here and start a new flow << this is my thinking of mapping these part so no change.

It's a very nice map though. Keep it up.
Astom
you and your hidden circles =w=

I CAN'T SEE WITH THAT VIDEO AND SKIN, hahahaha just saying <3

<3~
artpiggo
No need to say any stuff.

Star for your another ranked map :3

Can I congratz it now ? cuz' It'll be surely ranked soon. :P
Lilac
Comment to be about the combo colours because I think some of them are too light and interfere with the playability.

01:16:466 (1,2) - Now that I look back at this in the Rin difficulty, it doesn't seem very playable to me... I'll more than likely get a 100 while quickly rushing to the next object.

Comment about those two then I'll bubble.
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Lilac wrote:

Comment to be about the combo colours because I think some of them are too light and interfere with the playability.

Consider among the about 20 mods, only lovhin456 mentioned combo colors (with a totally different set), i think it won't be too annoying during gameplay. Also they're not blending to the BG/video so i think they're fine.

01:16:466 (1,2) - Now that I look back at this in the Rin difficulty, it doesn't seem very playable to me... I'll more than likely get a 100 while quickly rushing to the next object.

i've got many test players for that part, and they could all get it in at most 2~3 retries. some of them could fc the map in the first try.
SnowWhite: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/130399
ycsnake: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/130400 (first play, the slider brake is happened in another place)
Kanon: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/130404 (first play, a slider break during that part, then he could get it) http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/130417
Also called CXu, karenying, Astom (posted) and osuplayer111 to test before, and they can deal with the part quite well.

Comment about those two then I'll bubble.
Rex
2pc FC
not unplayable :)
staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
Kanon
it's very playable and fun.
hope its ranked soooooooooooooooon
Lilac
Watch people hate me.

Just watch!

I AM CONSTRUCTIVELY ADDING SOMETHING! I MODDED THIS MAP THREE TIMES AND IT'S FINE I WANT IT RANKED.
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
Just hope i explained things clearly....sigh.

Thanks for the bubble Lily.
Lilac
Map is fine in my opinion. I'm just voicing other people's concerns.
spboxer3
YO~~~泡了 :)
字數字數字數字數字數字數字數字數字數字數
Raging Bull
Is this like an anime or something? Just curious. Awesome video!
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
it's a doujin music published in C73, then become very popular.
Equivalent_old
Just a curiosity:

As the name Yoshino very familiar with this one here. Is he the same person?
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
probably not, just guessing.
.....well message is too short.
Garven
[General]
c73 is a really broad tag.
I don't have problems with the colors blending - it's mostly that the video is too spastic and twitchy so it distracts me.

[Easy]
01:19:859 (1) - This is really soon after a spinner for an easy. Might be best to use a long slider instead of that spinner.
02:10:037 (1) - Also fairly soon after a spinner. You may want to either simplify the rhythm (easy to do since the song is winding down anyway) or change up the spinner again or something.
02:11:644 (1) - Strange you use a short spinner here but a slider for all other difficulties

[Normal]
The spacing feels really high for a Normal. :x
Otherwise this is made fairly well.

[KanaRin]
02:12:805 - End spinner here and add notes at 02:12:894 - and 02:13:073 - ?

[Hard]
01:30:751 (1,2,3) - This didn't flow very well. I liked it with 2 and 3's positions swapped better.

[Rin]
01:07:894 (1,2,3,4,5) - I know you're going with all those nice overlapping patterns, but this first set doesn't flow very well. I rotated the 5 beats by about 70 degrees and found it flows much better that way.
So much new combo spam at the end ><

Good stuff as always, Rin.
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Garven wrote:

[General]
c73 is a really broad tag. meh, something like that should be there, though even myself doubt if anyone will use that for searching....
I don't have problems with the colors blending - it's mostly that the video is too spastic and twitchy so it distracts me. No Video...(sigh*, people like score more...)

[Easy]
01:19:859 (1) - This is really soon after a spinner for an easy. Might be best to use a long slider instead of that spinner. Can't really agree. Auto could get 7000+ on the spinner, then the recovery time is 3/2 (>500ms), plus it's a slider to follow, some more leniency is given there. It's nearly a 2/1 note after spinner, so can't agree with this.
02:10:037 (1) - Also fairly soon after a spinner. You may want to either simplify the rhythm (easy to do since the song is winding down anyway) or change up the spinner again or something. Again i think that's even lenient enough for first time players...
02:11:644 (1) - Strange you use a short spinner here but a slider for all other difficulties changed this.

[Normal]
The spacing feels really high for a Normal. :x
Otherwise this is made fairly well.

[KanaRin]
02:12:805 - End spinner here and add notes at 02:12:894 - and 02:13:073 - ? the problem is in taiko diff, spinner don't end at a certain point, the length is only related to the hits you needed...so it probably won't make sense.

[Hard]
01:30:751 (1,2,3) - This didn't flow very well. I liked it with 2 and 3's positions swapped better. as you wish. plus it's the only hard point in Hard diff...

[Rin]
01:07:894 (1,2,3,4,5) - I know you're going with all those nice overlapping patterns, but this first set doesn't flow very well. I rotated the 5 beats by about 70 degrees and found it flows much better that way. ...sorry but it's kind of my feeling here: it should be "tighter" (you could also see this in Hard diff) because it's in a lower pitch here...
So much new combo spam at the end ><

Good stuff as always, Rin.
Garven
Now I want to go play some Ragnarok Battle Offline because of this vid. XD
val0108
wow!!

congratz :3
Raging Bull
Awesome. Congratulations on rank Rin! :D

Damn I posted on this thread a lot
SapphireGhost
The download link isn't working for me. Not sure if I'm the only one?
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
tested. yep the download link is not working.
OzzyOzrock
I never seem to get these download problems
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
ozzy try it again now, i guess it got broken 20 or 30mins after ranked.
Raging Bull
What's with the rating for this song? = =;;
Waryas
Link dead D:
James2250
Don't worry it has been reported and will be fixed asap
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Raging Bull wrote:

What's with the rating for this song? = =;;
it's common for me, there're people prepare to vote 1 for my map.

fun fact: especially this time, the dead link clearly proved this point, because they can't download map after it gets ranked =w=

Edit: use this temporary link http://www.mediafire.com/?15fpp86nrkex2x8
Edit2: no video ver. http://www.mediafire.com/?rh3up7adahumj2r
BlazingFX
x_x accuracy required for 300 is brutal
Faust
Congratulations, Rin.

It's a really nice map with a well-rounded package, just maybe the elements are too much for my eyes, haha. :)

Edit: JAY MAKE AN AVATAR FOR ME TOO !! >:3
Ibuki Suika
:) 瞎了你这ava一天1变样啊,求全套下载
ElNiCoDarknesS
i can't download it
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
as said in "Creator's Words":

You could temporarily get the map here:
with video: http://www.mediafire.com/?15fpp86nrkex2x8
without video: http://www.mediafire.com/?rh3up7adahumj2r

edit: ...seems fixed now.