forum

Is HT for Noobs

posted
Total Posts
show more
PakaChan
Caring what other people think is for noobs, you do you, play what you feel like playing. It's just a game after all.
o x
I think HT is fine for newer or low ranking players but when you see people in the top 1000 using it for easy PP it doesn't take any skill and isn't a respected mod.

PakaChan wrote:

Caring what other people think is for noobs, you do you, play what you feel like playing. It's just a game after all.
Asking opinions on something =/= caring about what others think.
autofanboy
No one are noobs in this game.

HT can be a good start for new players as they can get a better grasp of the jumping and different patterns with more tolerance.
Zak
If you want to play with HT do it, the point of a game is to have fun so if you have fun doing it there's no problem
Topic Starter
ReolFanGirl
THX for all the anwser :)
DianaWolfstein
ups xDDD
Buster
My most top play is a HT play .-.
45Traeath

Lolinator2000 wrote:

My most top play is a HT play .-.
Now that I think about it, my best perform' is -HT+HD.
Edgar_Figaro
I personally don't enjoy playing HT as it makes songs sound bad (same reason why I don't like DT) but if you want to play it then why not?
o x

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I personally don't enjoy playing HT as it makes songs sound bad (same reason why I don't like DT) but if you want to play it then why not?
That's why you use NC ;)
Laharl
HT is cool. I heard most songs sound better with HT, so no, you're not a noob if you use it.
Xinnoh
only reason why I improved really quickly was because of HT. It's boring and I don't like playing it, but I'm a lot better at overdoses in the first place because of it
Kasumi-sama

wwwww_ wrote:

I think HT is fine for newer or low ranking players but when you see people in the top 1000 using it for easy PP it doesn't take any skill and isn't a respected mod.
*feels highly concerned*
Badis

PakaChan wrote:

Pakachan can you please marry me ? thanks
Yukiteru Amano
HTHR ftw.
[Super Shock]_old

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

HTHR ftw.
yeah btw i am ReolFanGirl
Topic Starter
ReolFanGirl

[Super Shock] wrote:

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

HTHR ftw.
yeah btw i am ReolFanGirl
yes i am [Super Shock] and 2280578
2280578_old
yeha I am Super shock and ReolFanGirl
Cera-
Actually no, it depends on yourself
you should remember what Zak said. that's important point

and if you talk HT, you can talk to me *slap*
so,in my experience
now i can play the map No Mod after 3 years play with HT (progress like slowpoke, i have both replays and Screenshots to prove that, and don't do this stupid things)
and then, RIP my HD skill ;w;

wwwww_ wrote:

Yeah, i'm agree with you

sinnoh wrote:

only reason why I improved really quickly was because of HT. It's boring and I don't like playing it, but I'm a lot better at overdoses in the first place because of it
i'm agree with you, but i think " Rabbit's jump " it better for HT *slap*
just kidding, maybe val0108, AngelHone,, Blue Dragon's map (because i'm middle age player era)

rip english ;w;
it's my first time comment outside my country's forum @>@
Asaiga
I farm HTHR
Sentencings
HT is pretty cool for noobs but I also recommend them an easy map with no mod for people who are starting CTB.
Rumia53
it depends, so not at all
easy pp? yes
Golterboose
HT can still be tricky, it makes the song easier but people who can HT high difficulty songs and FC I wouldnt classify them as a noob.
Boraserkanevren
HT is like preview.İf you are readying up for a tournament or something like that,ıt can be helpful to master where the notes spawn.Only use it if the song you are going to play is too hard for you.
Nikolai

Boraserkanevren wrote:

HT is like preview.İf you are readying up for a tournament or something like that,ıt can be helpful to master where the notes spawn.Only use it if the song you are going to play is too hard for you.
no
MrSparklepants
Why stop at HT, just slap on EZ as well and you have the ultimate noob
Joon Yorigami

MrSparklepants wrote:

I don't think EZ is... easy tbh
Mrbinking
I will fc illness with ht flor free PP wait
[RUE]Bambinex
my highest sr pass is on a loved map with HT (speed of link). Also that's the only time I used thi smod. Just don't play with it for pp, just to learn patterns and stuff
LyronXXX
I always respect NM scores more except here: beatmapsets/1005592#fruits/2104577
catzlucky

MrSparklepants wrote:

slap NF as well and get the lowest score as possible and you have basically dodge the beat lol
MrSparklepants

catzlucky wrote:

MrSparklepants wrote:

slap NF as well and get the lowest score as possible and you have basically dodge the beat lol
Wayyy back in the day I would actually play with EZHTNF, but changed to PF because either way I went for SS only
Now I just occasionally do scores on new catch maps along with most loved catch maps